Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

3 hours ago, Lantis said:

Russian troops in Cuba? LOL what is this, the 60's?

Prepare for Cold War part 3!

SEND FOR THE MAN!

The worst part of the current situation with Russia is that it was completely avoidable and entirely done by a bunch of Neolib/Neocon retards who are too incompetent to manage a dairy queen.  Especially the way Nato has boxed in Russia and and continuously tried to pressure them for no reason.  It's pretty sad because we could have not been such assholes to them if our leaders weren't ridiculously shortsighted. 

Edited by J-ride
4 hours ago, J-ride said:

This is just women invading male spaces, and I saw the same thing with Boyscouts.  It took me 10 years to become an Eagle Scout and they gave it to some girl a few years ago in 3 years which would be impossible under the previous standards to earn.  It's moreso that we can't have male only spaces, but I do appreciate bad analogies and slippery slope fallacies, they are very introspective.  I've noticed the same subversion in D+D and Warhammer, because we have make women  feel welcome in our hobbies for some reason.

Yeah...I'm gonna have to hard disagree with your first statement.  Games are predominantly played and made by men yeah but it's never been a "male space"  that type of thinking would lead to someone like Yoko Shimomora not existing.

Once again Friday night is loaded... in addition to this Friday Night Tights podcast... Angryman just went live... but Jody's Corner is about to go live as well, and I'm sure Fresh & Fit will be live a bit later tonight. This is also on top of my usual Ancient Aliens marathon on History at the moment.  I also have the latest episode of "Stitch of Fate" and the New Meta Podcast (a Diablo/ARPGs show) from earlier today.  There's going to be a weekend where I'll have to just take a vacation from youtube for a change... it's too much. 

The crazy thing---this is actually a "light" amount of content for a Friday night, btw.  Those old pre-youtube days... a random night of entertainment to me would be an episode of MST3k on Comedy Central, maybe some music vids on MTV or BET, and gaming.  Youtube came onto the scene like a giant television with an infinite # of channels about anything.  Whatever you're into, there's at least a few thousand channels with content about that shit.

I imagine that even if one was retired (or just unemployed), it would still be tough to keep up with all this shit.

Edited by MillionX
10 hours ago, AriesWarlock said:

Anyway, governments of Argentina, Spain, Chile and Peru are studying a project to ban inclusive language since it deforms the language.

I think this exactly proves that this whole thing is probably coming from an English speakers perspective since the term 'gender' for cases in language is completely arbitrary. I could call them "dinkydonks" and it would still serve the same purpose as gender cases.

And if that isn't entitled, then idk man.

2 hours ago, Sonichuman said:

This type of stuff boils me but I mostly see it from the other side (black guy dating a white girl).  This is my first time seeing this from this other end and it boils me all the same.  People need to let people date who they want and stop shitting on them for it.  Nobody really knows the circumstances that brings some couples together so people make shitty ass assumptions.  So long as either one of them isn't saying some cringey ass " I only date this race because of *insert cringey AF reason* here" then let them be. 

Exactly. The only time you should have any concern over who someone is screwing, is if you're nailing them.  

It's interesting---I don't think other races get that bent out of shape over the interracial relationships...at least not anymore in the 21st century, right?  Most people below a certain generation (Boomers, and probably the oldest Gen-Xers) most likely don't care that much about another person's "ethnic" preferences in terms of dating/fucking.

The ones that care---they seem to have this idea that black men and black women "belong" to each other and no one else...and hooking up with other tribes is some sort of "betrayal".  It's silly, imo.  It certainly makes sense to broaden your horizons if there's been nothing but bad experiences with a certain group.  If "Group A" consistently treats you like shit or never takes you seriously as a mate in the first place....why not try and see what's up in "Group B" and the others?  

*Oh this reminds me---the infamous buffoon Malik Shabbazz actually got in on the Fresh & Fit thing, trying to roast them for saying what they said about black women.....unsurprisingly, Malik ended up just looking like an old, out-of-touch douchebag.  

Edited by MillionX
1 hour ago, Sonero said:

Wait..you're black?

Yes I am. 

I'm not married to a white woman either but that type of mentality really annoys me and I can understand only to very small extent from some black women's POV on it sense my wife also has feelings on it but if dude is not a Tiger Woods type where he's outright shitting on his own race then let dude mingle where he wants to mingle.  There's this shit stigma that among a lot of black women whete if they see you date a white woman then you're immediately on a shit list regardless of knowing anything about either party involved.  I keep hearing something along the lines of "They keep taking the good ones from us" and I can't help but think in some instances they didn't bother to even look in that person's direction until the started looking outside of their race.  I thought for sure that I was probably going end up with someone outside of my race because the chances of winding up with someone who wasn't going to turn her nose up at my hobbies was greater outside but then my wife ran into me.  That may not be the case for other black men similar to me depending on where they are and the demographic around them.

Edit:  Yeah I got a lot of feelings on this subject.  I'd rather someone date outside their race and be happy then force themselves to find someone within their box because their own society wants to dictate that they do so.  They can go fuck themselves.

Edited by Sonichuman
11 minutes ago, Seth Vega said:

Some black people are claiming that they are native to America. What do you guys think of this?

in what sense? Might have argument due to south americas strong connection to african roots.

ive also seen stuff for decades showing norse and africans got here before columbus but i dont exactly know if that indicats anything in terms of native americans. i know we def intermingled with them.

Edited by Maxx

Lmfaooo my boy got invited to an underground sex party the other night. And the description of this is on some movie shit 😂 got invited into a sect of robe wearing bbc hoes because they top fuckers at the place. Who are my friends?? 😂😂