Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

Tulsi Gabbard is on Fox right now ... she let more of her grey hair show this time for some reason (*or maybe she dyed it? I don't know)... and still looks SMOKIN' hot.  She's one of the finest politicians in American history without question.  Of course she doesn't have much competition but still... 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVC8wr2l-nP/ 

Sweating James Mcavoy GIF

Another one I noticed in recent years is Governor of South Dakota, Kristi Noem.

Edited by MillionX

Yeah there was a study a while ago trying to get to the bottom of all that online misogyny and they found out that a good portion of it was actually women hating on each other which was HILARIOUS to me.  It was about 50/50 but the most vile comments were almost always attributed to women.

https://www.askmen.com/news/tech/study-finds-that-women-are-equally-responsible-for-online-misogyny.html

Edited by J-ride
23 minutes ago, J-ride said:

Yeah there was a study a while ago trying to get to the bottom of all that online misogyny and they found out that a good portion of it was actually women hating on each other which was HILARIOUS to me.  It was about 50/50 but the most vile comments were almost always attributed to women.

https://www.askmen.com/news/tech/study-finds-that-women-are-equally-responsible-for-online-misogyny.html

This does not suprise me in the least, I actually said this on social media before, albeit nowhere near as in depth. I said something to the ladies that most of your haters on your selfies ain't gonna be men, it's gonna be other women 

But cuz chicks are generally on their man-hater shit, let's just say the responses to what I said were not pleasant 😂

10 minutes ago, HD-Man said:

This does not suprise me in the least, I actually said this on social media before, albeit nowhere near as in depth. I said something to the ladies that most of your haters on your selfies ain't gonna be men, it's gonna be other women 

But cuz chicks are generally on their man-hater shit, let's just say the responses to what I said were not pleasant 😂

I worked in an office full of women at 22. That's when I learned the narrative around women was bullshit. They'd smile in each other's faces and as soon as one of them left the room they'd talk about them like a dog. No I'm not talking their enemies, these were women they claimed were friends. Also women couldn't make it as men, because the sexual harassments was through the roof. I didn't give a fuck but damn I'd be rich as hell if the our genders were different. Man....if it were modern times, I could just "identify as a woman" to get the bag. 🤔

Side note: This does not cover cleanliness. I learned that was bullshit at 17. I worked at Wendy's and I had to clean the bathrooms. The women's bathroom was disgusting. I almost quit one day because the  toilet kept overflowing because they were flushing their nasty ass 

Spoiler

bloody tampons.

The third time it happened. My manager looked at me and she was told me to clean the bathroom. I was ready to quit.  She must of read my expression because she was like "nevermind I'll get it this time."

21 minutes ago, Darc_Requiem said:

The women's bathroom was disgusting

This right here. I dunno where this idea women's rooms are clean comes from because I've worked multiple restaurant jobs and cleaned multiple women's rooms and their all the same, absolutly disgusting. That's saying something because men somehow miss the can and pee all over the floor but i'd clean that up a million years before I touch the bloody massacre that is ALWAYS the fucking women's room. 

Edited by RSG3
24 minutes ago, RSG3 said:

This right here. I dunno where this idea women's rooms are clean comes from because I've worked multiple restaurant jobs and cleaned multiple women's rooms and their all the same, absolutly disgusting. That's saying something because men somehow miss the can and pee all over the floor but i'd clean that up a million years before I touch the bloody massacre that is ALWAYS the fucking women's room. 

I am also more likely to find shit on the walls or floor on the Womens room too. 
Like they forgot how to wipe their ass or something and use the walls to deposited their fecal matter.

Also How to the fuck women miss the toilet pooping?

I can get how men can miss taking a Piss, there room for error. 

But as women sit/squat as they go, how do you miss the whole toilet taking a dump? 
Then I realize there are nut cases who stand on the seat and squat from up high. 

Women's restrooms--- when I was a kid and no one was around in church, I sneaked into the women's restroom just out of curiosity and because I thought it would be funny to be in there.... it amazed me that they had comfortable chairs and a whole couch in there.  Meanwhile, of course the men's bathroom had nothing but the basics.

heh, the bathroom talk always brings back some funny memories for me... like that time.. I think it was 7th grade... I went to the bathroom and saw a big thick turd just out on the floor in front of a stall.  It was the first time I had seen a large chunk of shit just out on a floor like that, so of course I laughed a long time about that.  Mannnn it still makes me laugh just remembering that.  It was an impressive one too...looked like some shit you'd see from a large animal at a zoo.  The shit had serious girth, folks.

...will things involving feces ever stop being hysterical to me?  Nope 🤣

Edit---like that scene from the original Candyman... when you see shit-writing on the walls of a bathroom... I was probably the only person in the theater *still* laughing about that by time the movie was over.  

Edited by MillionX

Women falling into toilets is hilarious because that says they're either too stupid or too entitled to be bother to look at where they're actually putting their cheeks, then have the nerve blame men for leaving the toilet seat up when they should've looked before leaping.

In all my years of living, my whole ass has never missed a whole toilet seat no matter what starting position its in🤣

2 minutes ago, J-ride said:

I do wonder who these people are who can't seem to figure out how toilets work.  I've had several female coworkers fall in toilets in my career which is so hilarious to me that even Southpark did an episode about women falling in the toilet.

My experience it mostly people from 3rd world countries who didn't have standardizations in plumbing.
Like I been to parts of the world where the restroom is just a drain in the floor, a spigot, and a trash can for the used toilet paper.

9 times out of 10 there no sink, you supposed to use the spigot and drain to wash your hands too. 

The room mostly unfurnished, exposed cement floor, and exposed drywall or wall boards. 
Sometimes the walls are "Done" in old shipping boxes. 

At least in Japan, they got the decency to make this concept look finished off, the hole in the floor is now a ceramic squat toilet.

Add an actual sink, tile the walls, ect. 

All those Jojo scenes in bathrooms are more true than you think 

17 minutes ago, HD-Man said:

Women falling into toilets is hilarious because that says they're either too stupid or too entitled to be bother to look at where they're actually putting their cheeks, then have the nerve blame men for leaving the toilet seat up when they should've looked before leaping.

In all my years of living, my whole ass has never missed a whole toilet seat no matter what starting position its in🤣

Preach brother J-Ride! 🙏🏾

21 minutes ago, HD-Man said:

I could see if it's night time and you wake up having to go to the bathroom. You're not thinking about checking the seat before you sit down, especially if you know your place well enough you can do your mad dash without turning any lights on. Then, the seat being up means you fall in and get pissed off. I can get that.

But to fuck up using the toilet in the daylight with full view of the toilet? That's for babies.

Edited by axeman61
7 minutes ago, axeman61 said:

I could see if it's night time and you wake up having to go to the bathroom. You're not thinking about checking the seat before you sit down, especially if you know your place well enough you can do your mad dash without turning any lights on. Then, the seat being up means you fall in and get pissed off. I can get that.

But to fuck up using the toilet in the daylight with full view of the toilet? That's for babies.

I still wouldn't use that as my argument because no matter how understanding that could be you still look hella dumb for falling in, especially when the Hygiene argument is RIGHT THERE!!!!

I can make the mad dash in the dark to the bathroom if need be because I do know my home that well. Me and my girl both put the seat down, not because we are so infantile as to fall in, but because flushing a toilet with the seat up is FUCKING GROSS!

Edited by RSG3
2 minutes ago, Chadouken said:

I get so frustrated when women leave the seat down. It's not like I enjoy pissing on the toilet seat, but if they're not gonna put it back up when they're done then I'm not gonna make a huge effort. They obviously don't give a shit, so fuck it.

your own personal baptizing of the throne 

I dont turn on the lights cause I dont need fuckin'...aint filming or some shit.  But some light source is needed.  Gotta see my lady.  Chicks that wanna bang in the dark...I've asked some and they say they're self conscious.  Some just say they dont know why.  I ask them if they realize that men want to see their body when they are sexin' them up, its part of it for most of us men.  The visual things.  They're hot women. why else are we bangin' em?  Love...that kinda comes later mostly. 

My lady is reading the book The Joys of Sex.  Says in there the best tool for sex is a large mirror.  I agree.

1 hour ago, Maxx said:

finally able to bench heavy again without hurting my left shoulder. blew it out years ago ego lifting because i got way too excited for benching 210 when i weighed 135-140 at the time. finally the past few months of being in s&c seems to have fixed alot of issues.

That's awesome!

I've personally given up on lifting "heavy". That said, I'm really enjoying calisthenics based training. I do lift, but mainly it's just dumbbells. My home gym features the following:

• Dumbbells (10 -60lbs)
  • Kettlebells (13, 25, and 45 lbs)
  • Resistance bands 
  • Pull up bar
  • Gymnast rings

In terms of feeling better about existing in this space, the last three items (particularly the rings) have really turned things up a notch. Doing holds, dips, inverted rows, and push ups gets all the stabilizers going. 

At some point, I plan to make a stand for nordic curls. 

Edited by OPTIMUS124
1 hour ago, OPTIMUS124 said:

That's awesome!

I've personally given up on lifting "heavy". That said, I'm really enjoying calisthenics based training. I do lift, but mainly it's just dumbbells. My home gym features the following:

• Dumbbells (10 -60lbs)
  • Kettlebells (13, 25, and 45 lbs)
  • Resistance bands 
  • Pull up bar
  • Gymnast rings

In terms of feeling better about existing in this space, the last three items (particularly the rings) have really turned things up a notch. Doing holds, dips, inverted rows, and push ups gets all the stabilizers going. 

At some point, I plan to make a stand for nordic curls. 

So my strength and conditioning place all our workouts are calisthenics and kettlebells. They program my workouts to my needs so basically its heacy emphasis on core and legs because i always found those to be my weakest points. But since alot of stuff its compound workouts they work arms too. 

Rings are dope. Pull ups will always be a goat workout for me. I am always amazed at fit guys who cant do them. Its the first workout i ever wanted to be able to do as a kid so ive been able to do them since i was like 8? 

4 minutes ago, Maxx said:

So my strength and conditioning place all our workouts are calisthenics and kettlebells. They program my workouts to my needs so basically its heacy emphasis on core and legs because i always found those to be my weakest points. But since alot of stuff its compound workouts they work arms too. 

Rings are dope. Pull ups will always be a goat workout for me. I am always amazed at fit guys who cant do them. Its the first workout i ever wanted to be able to do as a kid so ive been able to do them since i was like 8? 

You're in good company as that seems to be a weak spot for many. 

I've only been doing rings for about a good month. Trying to just stay in place was a bitch at first. Now I can do that, but getting the rings turned outward is the challenge. Then it's progressing to dips. 

I suck at pull ups. It's a weak point and I have really been on this kick about closing the weaknesses instead of strictly playing to the strengths. I've used the resistance band to allow me to do them with the right form but change the load. I can do a solid 2 now unassisted. I use the bands to complete working sets. 

1 hour ago, Darc_Requiem said:

Yah got me thinking about this song.

Video kind of weird to me now....because of Kat Graham. Video dropped in 2003. She born in 1989. WTF was her parents thinking.

Interesting --this is news to me.... I've heard the song countless times; it's even in my mp3 collection, but I've never actually watched the video, and thus I didn't know the now legendary hotness that is Kat Graham was in there.

On another note of TV hotness--- I noticed Days of Our Lives appears to have Camila Banus ("Gabi") back on a regular basis now, I guess...?  I'm definitely hooked again in that case.  She has been cemented as my #1 for several years at this point.  This girl is Champion-level TV hotness.  Few are even close to her level.

For those who have not seen this perfection, check out her instagram here: 

https://www.instagram.com/camila/ 

^Salad-toss worthy.

....oh and as if THAT wasn't enough... the other major one Nadia Bjorlin is back too!  Yeah they pulled me back into it for good.  Then, on top of that.... Satan is still apparently in the mix!  They performed the exorcism on Dr. Marlena a few weeks ago, but at the end of today's show, I saw this younger dude in the last scene with the "devil eyes" effect as his voice went demonic, indicating that this is Satan's new vessel!  Hell yeah, man...I'm fully back on board with this.

Edited by MillionX

Gym has been closed again due to evil clowns running wild in the streets of downtown Canada... 

It's so hard to get meaningful progress going when it closes here every 3-6 months. It reopens, I'm obviously a bit weary of going back right away since I know people are fiending. I eventually get in and maybe get two months of good progress going. Surge in cases. Closed again for 3 months. 

Prison workouts it is.

9 hours ago, Chadouken said:

I get so frustrated when women leave the seat down. It's not like I enjoy pissing on the toilet seat, but if they're not gonna put it back up when they're done then I'm not gonna make a huge effort. They obviously don't give a shit, so fuck it.

My wife and I had a discussion over several weeks where she wanted me to put the seat down and I told her that I would if she put it up, which she grumbled about. I told her that she was a college educated woman who's smarter than i am, that I have faith she could figure out how to work the seat, and that her walking into the bathroom after I'd been in there to see the seat was up was like a promissory note letting her know she wasn't about to sit in a bunch of dried piss Incase things went awry the last time I was in there. The conversation stopped after that 😂

Edited by DoctaMario