Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

It's funny how many people were here before Columbus; also another hominid group called the Denisovans eventually migrated here a long time ago.  It's interesting to me that there were so many variations of similar creatures in the ancient world, leading up to homo sapiens.  That's another thing I'd definitely check out if I had the Time Gem, or a time machine.  

On another note---what in the hell is going on with the attacks on Tim Pool lately?  He got SWATted again?!

On 1/15/2022 at 5:21 PM, Maxx said:

i know we def intermingled with them.

Yes I know this is horrifically simplified. You can thank European Colonist Enslaving people as they set up their colonies across the world. 
Kidnap people from west Africa to work in the New World, they are pen up with indigenous people, they interbreed, some times the Europeans breed with them as well. 
And that's how you got the diverse populations of South America  

There was 1 guy that was convicted a couple of years ago and is probably still in prison for SWATting someone... I'm all for people getting a good chunk of time in prison for that nonsense.  

..and a guy just randomly walked into the house?!  They apparently don't have security?  That seems ripe for a beatdown or worse....some clown just appears out of nowhere like that... good way to get yourself shot.

Odd question:

When someone says the word "partner", what do you think of first

a) partner in business venture

b) Lab or school work partner

c) Romantic partner - bf/gf/spouse

To be honest, when someone says that in modern times , I get the feeling that they're often referring to a same sex lover but trying to keep it hidden.

Otherwise why not say, - bf/gf/wife/husband?

It depends on the tone; how they say that....also the generation of the person may be a factor.  My Dad's generation might say "yeah so me and my pa'tner were hanging out at..." and you know it's a guy talking about him hanging out with a buddy (still refers to 2 old friends that way; he's known those guys since childhood; that's been his "crew" forever.)... he laughs now that in modern times he realizes that sounds "questionable" or "down low".

Someone of today, like Gen-X or younger...especially if they have some level of fame... talking about "...my partner"....yeah I'm thinking they might be gay and referring to a same sex significant other.....since hetero people will just say "my girlfriend/wife" or a woman saying "my husband"/boyfriend.

*Leslie Marshall is on Fox right now... I hadn't seen her in a while until recently... she's still looking good.  I'd still pounce....though that voice.... sounds like she smokes a few packs a day.

Edited by MillionX
2 hours ago, HD-Man said:

Tommorow isn't promised, so tell your boss to go fuck himself TODAY

I did this today. I’m in DGAF mode. 

So my job donates to the boys and girls club every month. In the back there’s a rack of shoes for B&GC donations. However, at the time I did not know this. I thought it was a regular cloth rack where we put all the donations since it was with our current racks. So I stack the rack as I normally would.  Since you know…that’s what I’m supposed to do. 

About an hour later, if that I got called to the “tunnel” where we put everything to talk to the manager. The store manager was line “did you do this?” I said yes. He asked why and I said “are you asking me why I’m doing my job?”

He replied that it was a rack production was processing for the boys and girls club. I told him “cool, no one told me.” He replied well you need to tear down this rack except for the shoes and move all the cloth to a new rack. they’re not supposed to be here.

I told him “that’s fine. I can re-rack them. Again. But you know what would have saved us both a lot of time and effort? If someone had told me about the donation rack when I got here. OR it not be mixed with my departments racks and actually be in processing where it belongs. And you wonder why I’m leaving.”

He didn’t say anything and just walked off 

46 minutes ago, DarkSakul said:

That I would think the world could and should prosper from the suffering of another.

No, that you would wish something that could easily get someone killed happening to them. There's a difference between wishing a negative outcome happens to an asshole like Bobby Kotic may he go to jail, and hoping SWAT kicks their door in on a bad tip and potentially shoots someone to death. 

It makes you a scum fuck asshole.

You're a piece of shit. 

Edited by RSG3
1 hour ago, DarkSakul said:

That I would think the world could and should prosper from the suffering of another.
Like Mike Tyson going 12 rounds against Donald Trump?
Tim Pool getting his teeth kicked in at the airport?
Kevin Sorbo getting humiliated in San Fanciso by JPop stars.

Why do hate your ideological enemies so much?  What did they do to you?

48 minutes ago, Maxx said:

got banned on fb for 6 days from groups and 2 days on regular posting. but for whatever reason it wont tell me what i actually did wrong. but knowing fb its some dumb algorithm shit...last time i got banned it was for bullying when i was talking about x men characters. i think i called cassandra nova an evil bitch lmfao.

I once got banned for a week for a photo that came up in my memories that I had been banned for before despite arguing the initial ban with them and fb lifting the ban within an hour. Lol

shits dumb. If I didn’t talk to so many people through messenger I would have deleted the app years ago. 

8 minutes ago, iStu X said:

I once got banned for a week for a photo that came up in my memories that I had been banned for before despite arguing the initial ban with them and fb lifting the ban within an hour. Lol

shits dumb. If I didn’t talk to so many people through messenger I would have deleted the app years ago. 

Its purely because of tricking i have social media. Xanga, myspace, fb literally all because of so many international friends i made through the sport. I was pretty content living on forums outside of that. 

The asshole that stabbed that gorgeous ucla girl finally got arrested, I see... cable news networks have been on that story for a few days now... it's yet another story that highlights how weak the American justice is...of course the dude has mugshots dating back to at least 2010 for all kinds of violent bullshit...and yet he was still out there walking around like a normal citizen instead of locked up already.🤣  We also like to pretend that some people have "mental problems" when they're really just evil piece of trash that should never see the outside of a prison ever again in life.

Well well...right on time, I see---Angryman *just* popped up, ready to go live on the recent Malik Shabbazz vs. Fresh & Fit thing...which was hilarious for several reasons, btw... (*spoiler - Malik proved himself to be an unbelievably close-minded buffoon as usual)

Boyce Watkins had a vid on F&F recently as well; I already knew his angle just by the fact that he's Boyce and the title was something along the lines of it being a "mental illness" or something... 😆  The "extra woke", "Hotep" variety of black folks are always good for laughs.

Regarding Boyce's apparent opinion that it's a "mental illness"---wouldn't it be more dysfunctional to repeatedly try and get with a group of women that you have repeated negative interactions with?  "Group 1" treats you like shit, or never takes you seriously in the first place... meanwhile, groups 2 thru 4 seem more welcoming like they would be cool with you.... I'd say it's stupid to ignore the other groups and continue on enduring the absolute Hell and misery that is the treatment of "Group 1"....that's some sick, self-destructive shit, imo.... in fact, that's like the classic example of an "abused spouse" that just keeps on going back to the person that repeatedly beats that ass and disrespects them on a regular basis.  Besides being sick, that's outright stupidity, imo.

Those types always go on about "self-hatred" which seems like a stretch to say the least, imo... personally, I'm perfectly fine and dandy with who I am; have no feelings of resentment towards my parents or grandparents so they would be inaccurate in that assumption too.

heh, we had 1 guy in the crew back in college that was somewhat like that---he wasn't really preachy about it, just *claimed* he only wanted black women....seemed like some BS though....it was funny to throw out some famous examples to try and test him though----e.g.-- "ok, so what if Trish Stratus came to your room TONIGHT, ready to go..." or "...what if Jennifer Love Hewitt showed up to your door TONIGHT..."  or "what if Salma Hayek wanted you..." etc. 😆  He kept CLAIMING he has no interest but c'mon bruh...

Lies No GIF

Edited by MillionX
1 hour ago, MillionX said:

heh, we had 1 guy in the crew back in college that was somewhat like that---he wasn't really preachy about it, just *claimed* he only wanted black women....seemed like some BS though....it was funny to throw out some famous examples to try and test him though----e.g.-- "ok, so what if Trish Stratus came to your room TONIGHT, ready to go..." or "...what if Jennifer Love Hewitt showed up to your door TONIGHT..."  or "what if Salma Hayek wanted you..." etc. 😆  He kept CLAIMING he has no interest but c'mon bruh...

What he's really thinking. . . 

8af.gif

9 hours ago, HD-Man said:

I expected a proper rebuttal from them, but apparently not. They got worked by her 😬

Every time they get properly pressed they fold like a house of cards. They said some dumb shit about Aba and when he called them on on their show Fresh fumbled like a fool while Fit thew him under the bus. 

Dudes are fuckin sad at this point.

Edited by RSG3
11 hours ago, RSG3 said:

You're a piece of shit. 

Pot calling the kettle black here. You all are, you know it. Especially you RG3. 

You are just mad I would admit my hang ups. 

10 hours ago, J-ride said:

Why do hate your ideological enemies so much?  What did they do to you?

Look at the last 5 years and see how fucked up shit is. 

No one here will shed a tear if Dark side phil, Tim Pool or Donald Trump dies tomorrow 

16 minutes ago, DarkSakul said:

Pot calling the kettle black here. You all are, you know it. Especially you RG3. 

You are just mad I would admit my hang ups

Nope I'm not. I don't sit here wishing people who have 0 effect on me or my life have life threatening horse shit happen to them. I dont wish that on ANYONE. 

That's YOU you piece of shit. You're not gonna fall back on this "look in the mirror" dog shit you always try to throw around. No one here has wished someone else irl get swatted. People have been killed by getting swatted. 

Fuck off forever with that shit you cum stain. 

Edited by RSG3
2 minutes ago, DarkSakul said:

No one here will shed a tear if Dark side phil, Tim Pool or Donald Trump dies tomorrow

I dunno man, wishing death on people is kind of a shitty thought process.

I reserve that kind of judgement only for insane sociopath psychos who actively harm innocent people and derive extreme pleasure/no remorse from it.

Those 3 peeps you mentioned are all a bunch of fuckin idiots in their own way but none deserving a punishment as severe as death.

2 hours ago, MillionX said:

...in fact, that's like the classic example of an "abused spouse" that just keeps on going back to the person that repeatedly beats that ass and disrespects them on a regular basis.  Besides being sick, that's outright stupidity, imo.

Those types always go on about "self-hatred" which seems like a stretch to say the least, imo... personally, I'm perfectly fine and dandy with who I am; have no feelings of resentment towards my parents or grandparents so they would be inaccurate in that assumption too.

I think current age thinking about this kind of thing is so steeped in stereotypes that it ends up being comical.  You are obviously X because of Y and then you can just be dismissed automatically.  I don't really care so much about people having preferences so long as it's only a preference.  People should be free to choose what they want, but you can really miss out on someone really good by limiting yourself in that way.  I think culture is more important than race, so there are certain negative cultural values I wouldn't want my daughter to date, but if she ended up with a well to do member of any race I'd be pretty happy with that over a deadbeat dude of my own race.

Edited by J-ride
42 minutes ago, DarkSakul said:

You are just mad I would admit my hang ups. 

Look at the last 5 years and see how fucked up shit is. 

Democrats are in power and have done nothing but fuck up even worse than Republicans, I fail to see how the current situation is entirely right's fault.

Edit: Just remember without people like you the Holodomor wouldn't have been possible.  Don't be an ideological tool.

Edited by J-ride
12 minutes ago, J-ride said:

Democrats are in power and have done nothing but fuck up even worse than Republicans, I fail to see how the current situation is entirely right's fault.

It's not a right or left issue.  They just want you to think it is.  Can you imagine what we could get done if we, as Americans, came together and told all those assholes to fuck off?   But we're too preoccupied fighting each other while the bastards in power laugh all the way to the bank.

Edited by Chadouken
3 hours ago, OPTIMUS124 said:

Jay Z Reaction GIF by Complex

Someone on twitter said this and I agree: I can't co-sign clowns who have me agreeing in any way, shape, or form with Brittany Renner. I still don't like her, but this is looking like even more proof these dudes don't practice what they preach. Unless there's some great comeback takedown we're missing. We only see this, so maybe.

Edited by axeman61

Woke M&M's?

220119112653-20220119-new-mms-exlarge-16

According to CNN, “the most noticeable change is to the six M&M characters: new shoes.”

“Green has swapped her go-go boots for sneakers. Brown is sporting lower, more sensible heels. Red and Yellow’s shoes now have laces. Orange’s shoes laces are no longer untied,” continued CNN. “And Blue’s shoes, while little changed, resemble what Anton Vincent, president of Mars Wrigley North America, described as “a bad version of Uggs.”

man, has anyone ever even paid attention to the shoes on those characters?  It's just... a walking talking M&M character design and that's all there is too it, really.

*Peanut M&Ms were always top choice for me, btw... I'd really only go for regular ones in the absence of the superior peanut version.

Watching a live-stream at the moment and they mentioned Farrah Fawcett being one of the hottest ever... sheeeittt, I'll never agree to that.  She was "alright" at best, imo... the other "Angels" were way hotter... specifically--- Jaclyn Smith was the #1 by a longshot.

1 hour ago, RSG3 said:

I need a WTF emote but not with a shocked face but more of a confused and befuddled face. 

How the fuck are shoes related to inclusivity? Am I missing something?

I didn't even notice the shoes, I noted how they all got METOO appropriate space.  I've been really worried about the problematic way the male M+Ms have objectified the female M+Ms in the past.  #FEMALECANDYALLY

Peanut butter M+Ms are top tier and shit on all other versions, though Peanut + Peanut Butter in the same bowl is also pretty OP.

Edited by J-ride
41 minutes ago, AriesWarlock said:

Woke M&M's?

According to CNN, “the most noticeable change is to the six M&M characters: new shoes.”

“Green has swapped her go-go boots for sneakers. Brown is sporting lower, more sensible heels. Red and Yellow’s shoes now have laces. Orange’s shoes laces are no longer untied,” continued CNN. “And Blue’s shoes, while little changed, resemble what Anton Vincent, president of Mars Wrigley North America, described as “a bad version of Uggs.”

Sounds about as dumb as when republicans were shitting a brick over the "The Potatohead incident" which was such a non fucking issue.    Upon reading more into an article on it, it's not just going to be the shoes but they're going to make their personalities more 'nuanced' which to me sounds like 2-3 of the m&m's are probably gonna be gay leading without expressively saying they are.  I mean...cool?  This barely changes anything for anybody TBH aside from the few people like Candace Owens who are going make this into a bigger deal than it really is.

55 minutes ago, AriesWarlock said:

Woke M&M's?

I'm surprised they didn't make one of them trans...🤣