Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

heh heh, I'd love to receive the same amount of perv comments from women as they get on a regular basis.... funny thing is that they seem to assume guys would get annoyed or even offended by it at some point.... I really doubt that is the case. 🤣  I'd welcome the "compliments" even from from the fat/ugly girls....doesn't matter; it would all feed my ego forever.

Mork & Mindy is on Antenna TV at the moment... yeah, Mindy (Pam Dawber) was pretty damn cute.  I'd definitely take a shot at that....y'know, over the years I've realized it's basically redundant commentary at this point...because they're all hot.... there's really no ugly people allowed on tv shows and movies anyway, even when the character is supposed to be ugly or "nerdy"... well, male actors can kinda get away with being ugly sometimes... but women have to be hot or at least moderately cute 99% of the time.  There's a few exceptions to the rule, like Lena Dunham (*and even there; we've all seen much worse in real life) or Gabby Siddebe.

Normally I just watch their channel for some laughs...and to check my honey Ana Kasparian.... but they have the latest update on the Capitol situation of course... that dude that was in Pelosi's office has been arrested.  It's funny how the morons made it so easy by not bothering to conceal their identity at all, and even posing for pictures/videos, etc...

8 hours ago, Lord Vega said:

What a dumb girl? What does she expect when she's dressed like that? The way you present yourself is how you will be treated. Women are just like that. The way they are just attracts attention. It seems that is how they are made. They just look like sex. Being a woman is the worse deal.

I know people who are sexually harassed playing MMOs because they're girls.  You gonna tell me it's because they're dressed a certain way or how they present themselves?  People don't even know what they look like but the minute it's discovered they are girls all the creepers come crawling out.

Lots of guys are creepy and thirsty and their bad behavior has nothing to do with how women act or dress.  Don't excuse shitty behavior towards someone just because they're good looking -- it just comes off as jealousy.

Saying "well if people hit on me like that I wouldn't mind" isn't helpful either.  Some people like taking it up the butt, so should they assume you do too?  Projecting your own personal feelings onto other people doesn't make sense.

4 hours ago, Lord Vega said:

I guess I should have more compassion for the women since they have it harder than men in general. I should love them and give them attention. I tend to ignore them and it frustrates them. 

TBH, that army of simps they get attention from really are obnoxious. Imagine being a woman and constantly having simps rolling up on you, pretending they're being nice and then calling you a whore when you won't sleep with them for it. And the fact that no matter what the media says and your girlfriends claim, realistically you all know even the average geek can physically overpower you, even if you work out as hard as you can.

I think most regular young dudes get it twisted. It's not women that are pulling this BS, it's these simps that are constantly rolling up, not only on women, but on other dudes, being little bitches and insulting everyone they can under the guise of having women's approval.

SRK is getting older, when some of you start having daughters I think you'll understand, and your dislike will shift a bit.

haha there's a girl in this movie "Skins" that has an anus-mouth! I discovered this wonderful thing once again courtesy of "Kennie JD"...

...it's not just that it looks that way, either.  The mouth and her asshole of this character are actually reversed.  She has a funnel to make food go down to her butt where the mouth is.  So theoretically, it follows that shit would blast out her face, and she would burp from her ass.

...and whenever such a person farts... they would ALWAYS smell it immediately...the nose it right there next to the asshole.

The Office Lol GIF

Edited by MillionX
On 1/8/2021 at 3:21 AM, Serpent said:

I had one like this, I think I know the general one you got.

I currently use a Secret Lab gaming chair, and it's pretty much the best chair I've ever owned. The best I've sat in are Steelcase and Herman Miller ones at work, but they cost thousands and while they're good they're not THAT good.

I think for regular people, $300 or so for a Secret Lab is the best they can get. I wouldn't call it a meme at all.

Prior to that I'd buy Amazon Basics chairs every couple of years. They're okay but certainly aren't as solidly built as others. What's annoying about office chairs is there's really cheap and really expensive, and no real grades in between. The racing chairs try to be that middle ground, but we'd probably all be better off if Steelcase and Herman Miller had realistic prices instead of absurd price gouging. There's no way that tech is worth THAT much. They should cost as much as the racing chairs do.

I happen to have a Herman Miller chair I bought from ebay brand new for 400 large size. I like how you can lower the arms all the way down so they don't get in your way when playing games on a stick, it was the main reason I bought it not even the so called gaming chairs offer that. The arms will stay at a certain height in those and won't completely lower all the way down like most office chairs. At least that's what it looks from pictures and my own personal experience. 

38 minutes ago, rukawa_kaede said:

I happen to have a Herman Miller chair I bought from ebay brand new for 400 large size. I like how you can lower the arms all the way down so they don't get in your way when playing games on a stick, it was the main reason I bought it not even the so called gaming chairs offer that. The arms will stay at a certain height in those and won't completely lower all the way down like most office chairs. At least that's what it looks from pictures and my own personal experience.

Yeah, I remember one year at ECT they had some sponsor's gaming chairs for the stream setups and half the players went and got folding chairs to use instead because the arm rests got in the way trying to play on stick.

5 hours ago, MillionX said:

Normally I just watch their channel for some laughs...and to check my honey Ana Kasparian.... but they have the latest update on the Capitol situation of course... that dude that was in Pelosi's office has been arrested.  It's funny how the morons made it so easy by not bothering to conceal their identity at all, and even posing for pictures/videos, etc...

There are videos and photos all over facebook proving the men that broke into the capitol were members of antifa. The same clown with the viking horns wears the same costume everywhere. There are even videos showing them getting bussed into the area. 

man, I forgot all about the marathon that World of Darkness had on their twitch channel over the holidays... there's quite a bit to get caught up on then since it was 24 hours...good thing they broke that up into several vids for each major segment.  One part was a live-play session of the Vampire card game "Rivals"... eh, it still didn't grab me.  Card games in general just never appealed to me... each time someone tried to explain a card game to me back in the day... I just end up zoning out each time, thinking I'd rather just play a video game.. those are just... "playing with paper", in my mind..  The one exception has been Gwent in Witcher 3, though I only played it once or twice.  Other segments were regular VtM sessions so far.  Once again I'm thinking the Tremere clan would be a front-runner for my clan of choice, as I'm always more interested in playing a mage-type in any rpg sort of thing..... it's tight between them, Tzimisce and Lasombra as my top-rank picks.  

Edited by MillionX
1 hour ago, Red Rock Candy said:

There are videos and photos all over facebook proving the men that broke into the capitol were members of antifa. The same clown with the viking horns wears the same costume everywhere. There are even videos showing them getting bussed into the area. 

Still waiting for your previous prediction to come true. 

3 hours ago, Maxx said:

YouTube tries to moderate, parler has none at all. If anything youtube has too much. 

The irony is, based on what little I've seen of Parler, it's hard to tell the difference between too much and no moderation in this case 🤐 I would say the comments on YouTube are actually worse.

Edited by DoctaMario
57 minutes ago, DoctaMario said:

The irony is, based on what little I've seen of Parler, it's hard to tell the difference between too much and no moderation in this case 🤐 I would say the comments on YouTube are actually worse.

Doesn’t matter. Google and Apple nuked Perler

Edited by iStu X
3 hours ago, Lord Vega said:

I can't wait until Trump does his final finishing move. The traitors will all be rounded up. There being so much high treason going on is more than enough reason for Trump to invoke the insurrection act. He's just waiting for the right time to do it. He has other options as well. 

I don't think you know how the Insurrection Act works

39 minutes ago, iStu X said:

Eh? Why? I don’t post any worth being banned over.

I think he means there's an option to report people's posts and if it happens enough they could get hit with the ban hammer maybe. Don't think he was talking about you specifically.

Edited by Chadouken
Didn't complete my sentence the first time.
8 hours ago, Angel said:

You ladies didn't want me moderating so you get to moderate yourself.   Still doesn't seem to save us from your effeminate bullshit however which is a shame.

There’s quite the difference between not wanting you to mod (which people are fine with you modding) and people not wanting you to abuse your mod privileges. (Which you were doing) 

Edited by iStu X