Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

6 hours ago, axeman61 said:

This is random, but is Ozark good? I've been sleeping on it after the first episode for a while, until now when the series is over. I'm interested in watching it, but despise when shows have a crappy ending.

Its a really good show.. Ive missed the last  season but the hype hasnt died down 

So the wife and I caught the current wu-flu variant (aka " the 'Cron"). She felt a bit shitty for about a week (also lost taste/smell temporarily), worst I've had was a mild sore throat, a headache for a couple days, and one day where I was tired. Didn't even feel bad enough to skip a workout day. The worst part is having to burn PTO while in quarantine since I don't have a "work from home" type job.

Time for more of the Accusations =  Guilt game!

Most are too busy laughing at this silly ass dude for being previously such a "feminist ally" now getting hit with the accusations.... but to me it sounds like another tale of a woman who decided LATER she wasn't cool with whatever went on.  Continue looking ridiculous, ladies....it's always funny to laugh at this absurd clown show you helped turned this world into.  "Die alone." as Kevin Samuels might say.  

*note---how is it "grooming" really if she was 18 at the time?  Are we going to shift the definition of that as well?  Ok.

14 hours ago, Maxx said:

Watched a video of a kangeroo boxing a dude up, threw him in a fucking trash barrel that was in the ring and then fucking rear naked choked him. Nigga... What is this fucking animal? God made a whole ass ufc fighter for what? We been making movies about super smart monkeys fuckin us up or dinosaurs... Kangeroos are the real fucking threat. 

Intelligence makes the difference. Now if Kangaroos had Gorilla/Monkey intelligence? Oh yeah that'd be some shit

5 minutes ago, BB_Hoody said:

Intelligence makes the difference. Now if Kangaroos had Gorilla/Monkey intelligence? Oh yeah that'd be some shit

I dunno bears dumb as shit and they are notorious for not fuckin with them. They are arguably the king of animals. 

1 minute ago, Darc_Requiem said:

Bears aren't that dumb. They watched people lock their car doors at parks, saw how it was done, and started unlocking car doors to raid peoples food stores.

Dumber than monkeys i should say. Primates are obviously higher on the intelligence scale but def lose to bear swipes. 1 swipe is like half a life bar

10 hours ago, axeman61 said:

This is random, but is Ozark good? I've been sleeping on it after the first episode for a while, until now when the series is over. I'm interested in watching it, but despise when shows have a crappy ending.

Yes! I'm halfway through the final season. Definitely worth watching, especially if you like Jason Bateman, which I do.

1 hour ago, Darc_Requiem said:

Bears aren't that dumb. They watched people lock their car doors at parks, saw how it was done, and started unlocking car doors to raid peoples food stores.

Also Grizzly maulings are no joke.  If you are brave feel free to google it but be warned that some of those pictures that might give you PTSD.

If this leak is too be believed, Meg the Stallion lied about being shot by Tory Lanez. Even if it's 100% proven she lied, going by how toxic women can pretty much get away with anything these days, I don't expect her to suffer much or at all. I hope she isn't lying tho, 

https://www.hot97.com/hip-hop-news/hot-news/megan-thee-stallions-foot-was-reportedly-wounded-by-glass-according-to-doctor/

17 hours ago, Maxx said:

Watched a video of a kangeroo boxing a dude up, threw him in a fucking trash barrel that was in the ring and then fucking rear naked choked him. Nigga... What is this fucking animal? God made a whole ass ufc fighter for what? We been making movies about super smart monkeys fuckin us up or dinosaurs... Kangeroos are the real fucking threat. 

relevant 

1 hour ago, Sonichuman said:

This video is fascinating.  I always heard that honey badgers were not to be fucked with but jesus.

They are literally the "You better scramble like an egg before I fold you like an Omlette" animal. They give 0 fucks what you are, how big you are, how strong or intimidating you are. They will step to you with their entire chest. 

Literally small man syndrome. 

6 minutes ago, Lantis said:

And yet you will still find people who blame all of this on the Ukrainians and will completely justify the actions of the Russian troops.

Fuck this planet

Jokes on Putin. Asshole was trying to limit NATO expansion and Finland just applied. Their president said they were literally applying because of Russia invading you Ukraine. Public support went from 12% in favor before the invasion to 76% after. More over Sweden is supposedly right behind them. Bare in mind Europe has been trying to convince Finland to join for decades but they had no interest in doing so. Suffice it to say their membership is being fast tracked

I wonder if Russia is straight up committing war crimes at a higher rate than normal or is this just media perception?  It does seem like they are certainly worse about this than what I remember from wars from the past few years. Shooting civilians like that is a war crime.

1 minute ago, J-ride said:

I wonder if Russia is straight up committing war crimes at a higher rate than normal or is this just media perception?  It does seem like they are certainly worse about this than what I remember from wars from the past few years. Shooting civilians like that is a war crime.

I think it's just more of a result of them attacking in era when almost everyone has a camera equipped cellphone. 

23 minutes ago, Darc_Requiem said:

I think it's just more of a result of them attacking in era when almost everyone has a camera equipped cellphone. 

This is likely true but It does seem like the lower level Russian soldiers have way less of a leash from COs than American forces.  I think the media being so present in Iraq and Afghanistan probably did limit the amount of bullshit lower level grunts were willing to pull.  My best friend fought in Fallujah and he talked about how ISIS committed war crimes daily and the media rarely reported on it.

Edited by J-ride
10 minutes ago, J-ride said:

This is likely true but It does seem like the lower level Russian soldiers have way less of a leash from COs than American forces.  I think the media being so present in Iraq and Afghanistan probably did limit the amount of bullshit lower level grunts were willing to pull.  My best friend fought in Fallujah and he talked about how ISIS committed war crimes daily and the media rarely reported on it.

It's possible that the type of people being affected is generating the additional coverage. Not trying to be that guy but you know what I'm getting at.

2 hours ago, J-ride said:

I don't doubt that there are war crimes being committed.

But we also have seen that there are a lot of propaganda going around to garner more support for Ukraine.

There is a lot of disinformation and misinformation going around from both sides.