Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

6 hours ago, Lantis said:

And now Russia is trying to threaten Finland LOL.

First they try to act like tough guys and then act shocked and appalled about the repercussions.

Even worse, they can't pull out the same BS reasons they used to invade Ukraine

My favorite was when israel called out russia over their jews can be racists too claims because of claims its jews committing genocide on jews😂

Well, this might be interesting....wow this dude was only 31 too....

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nba/former-msu-star-adreian-payne-shot-while-unarmed-trying-to-mediate-domestic-dispute/ar-AAX76x3?ocid=BingNewsSearch

Yep, no apparent good deed goes unpunished. (*and some folks like Vivica Fox's silly ass still believe in karma though.  Yeah ok.🤣)

I'm not updated on all the details though, but right off top.... NAH I would NOT intervene in any kind of domestic violence situation.  That's that couple's problem to deal with, not mine.  I'd rather not be shot by some angry spouse while trying to be a superhero.

sidenote---I remember having a lesbian couple as neighbors at an old apartment several years ago, and that was an abusive relationship.  hahaha NOPE I didn't intervene in that either.  It was funny to watch whenever they had an "incident" going on outside though.... my only concern was that they don't mess up my car while getting violent with each other.  The most I'd do would be to call 911 if things have gotten so far out of hand that people have weapons out.  

Actually, I just remembered another one--- in my first apartment, I noticed a couple in a parked SUV, and the dude was yelling right in his apparent girlfriend/wife's face... he was seriously heating about something.  Nope.... no help from me; whatever that was that's their problem. 

Edited by MillionX

ha, AM is on with this one...

I thought Gabby already got married to this guy...?  I guess that was an engagement last year or so and this just made it official.  I still say that dude is HIGHLY suspicious for a few reasons.  He seems quite fruity and may just be a grifter, basically just clinging to her for some level of celeb-status and a boosted lifestyle by having access to her money.

Edited by MillionX
5 hours ago, MillionX said:

man that was hilarious... during the arrest, a frustrated Ezra got even more aggravated when touched and said "I'm transgender AND non-binary..."  So....1 person can be both of those things now, I guess?  

Jeff Goldblum What GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

you can..i dunno about his specific situation but someone can have surgery and identify as non-binary.

4 hours ago, axeman61 said:

Apparently, people on twitter are calling Ezra the Boogeythem and I'm rolling.

But yeah, they (Ezra) need help. Seriously. While this was never funny in the purest sense, it's more serious now. I now think one of his escapades could end with somebody dead or seriously hurt.

Dude just needs to get his chin checked.  He is BEGGING for it.

15 minutes ago, Lantis said:

People were expecting 4-player co-op in a NES game? LOL (I know they existed BTW)

So I randomly had a couple of NES games that were 4 player compatible when I was a kid.  And I had friends over often enough that I thought it would be really cool for more than 2 people to play at a time.  So I asked my mom for the 4 player adaptor for the NES as my big Christmas present that year.

That poor beleaguered woman walked into a store, and not really knowing what she was talking about ended up asking a sales associate for Nintendo foreplay.

That actually happened.

1 hour ago, Reticently said:

So I randomly had a couple of NES games that were 4 player compatible when I was a kid.  And I had friends over often enough that I thought it would be really cool for more than 2 people to play at a time.  So I asked my mom for the 4 player adaptor for the NES as my big Christmas present that year.

That poor beleaguered woman walked into a store, and not really knowing what she was talking about ended up asking a sales associate for Nintendo foreplay.

That actually happened.

Meanwhile the store clerk

ZGqD2STh.jpg

1 hour ago, Lantis said:

People give TMNT II a lot of shit but I always thought it was a damn good conversion of the arcade game. People were expecting 4-player co-op in a NES game? LOL (I know they existed BTW)

That game was 2 player too and it was FIIIREE in grade school because so few games at the time had simultaneous co-op.

I was one of those naive kids back then that thought TMNT: The Arcade Game would indeed be arcade perfect or just really close....because "hey, it's 'The Arcade Game' and that's what they're going for..."  Man...some of the simple marketing things ya fall for as a kid, man...  my level of disappointment when I actually got the game was SEVERE.  No 4-player...and of course the graphics not being anywhere near as gorgeous as the actual arcade game....

angry jason terry GIF

My first exposure to the game was on the NES.

I was happy because the only TMNT game I had played before was the 1989 Ultra singleplayer game with the dam level

I was pretty happy because:

It had 2 player  gameplay

I could actually beat it.

The enemies were mostly recognizable from the cartoon/toys unlike the weird selection for the previous game.

It came with a Pizza hut coupon.

I could actually beat it

I've actually only seen the TMNT arcade cabinet once 4 years ago at a local bar/arcade place here.

I first went to arcades in 1992 so Turtles in Time was the only arcade game I was used to seeing.