Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

5 minutes ago, J-ride said:

I think I would take my chances with the gator just due to the sheer size and power of the hippo.  Being crushed in hippo jaws looks like a pretty bad way to go out.

you sure you wanna fuck around with this thing instead?

mind you, gators are known to show incredible chasing speed, you're not gonna outrun that shit unless you're The Flash

6 minutes ago, zatalcon3 said:

She had everything to lose, especially since she knew she was lying. Even though she had knowledge of the unfair reality of being a man, there should be doubts to gamble with that. I call bullshit.

I don't think you realize how deep into their own delusional can a narcissist be, especially one who's showing clear mental issues almost to the point of having split personalities

21 minutes ago, PVL_93_RU said:

an alligator will chew you through in a minute

a hippo isn't as mobile so you can abuse its size and dimensions to avoid taking damage at all

Fighting a hippo is the far worse decision here. Hippo are incredily fast for their size, incredibly powerful, and incredibly mean, nothing fucks with them for a reason. 

Alligator is far far easier to deal with then a Hippo. 

The fact people actually fight alligators in the wild for research and shit (Steve fucking Irwin) but he wouldn't go anywhere fucking near a Hippo tells you everything you need to know. 

Edited by RSG3

Unless it is one of the large ones like in that video... I imagine a person MIGHT be ok if they have enough strength to lay on top of the gator and try keeping the jaws held up, kinda like a sleeper hold.  Of course you'd still need it to be a relatively small one who is already a bit lethargic....and even that much is a "maybe" situation, I guess.   The hippo on the other hand seems like a guaranteed death sentence from what I hear.

Naturally I'd rather keep my distance from both animals.  I already don't trust most animals under any circumstances...that goes double for the ones in the "big and dangerous" category, obviously.  Sheeeit that time I went to a horse farm with Dad... even though they were in their stables, I kept my distance.

Edited by MillionX

Hippo or alligator, most people aren't lasting 20 minutes either way.

That said, there are animal handlers who know what they're doing well enough to subdue small to medium alligators (apparently the muscles they use to open their jaws aren't all that strong, so it's technically possible to hold their jaws shut).

I don't know that there's anyone in the world who's going to last 20 minutes with a pissed off medium hippo.

46 minutes ago, HD-Man said:

Mfers have a choice between lasting 20 minutes in a fight with a hippo or a gator, ppl actually picking the hippo 😂

Hippos have no natural predators in a  Continent full of mega fauna. Lions, Cheetahs , Nile crocodiles, and even elephants know not to throw hands with a Hippo. Honey Badgers who aren't afraid to die, with smoke animals that can kill a lion knows to stay away. 

9 minutes ago, axeman61 said:

Seriously? If defamation suits could be used like that, they would have been used already. You need more than hurt feelings to pursue one.

Cardi B just won a case with similar circumstances. If you knowing and repeatedly report information you know is incorrect you can be liable for it. These types of articles could fly in 2018 but it's 2022. The information has been out there in the wild for 3 years plus now. If anything the press should be hammering Heard more because some of the most damning things aren't admissible in court and they usually feast on those things. 

35 minutes ago, PVL_93_RU said:

you sure you wanna fuck around with this thing instead?

mind you, gators are known to show incredible chasing speed, you're not gonna outrun that shit unless you're The Flash

I don't think you realize how deep into their own delusional can a narcissist be, especially one who's showing clear mental issues almost to the point of having split personalities

You seem to be ignorant to just how dangerous Hippos are. They are the animal responsible for the most  human deaths in Africa. On land you can get away from Alligator. The average human swims 2mph. The average hippo swims 5mph. TLDR On land or in the water a hippo will do you in.

2 minutes ago, PVL_93_RU said:

well shit then it's a lose-lose situation regardless

Believe me, I only found out how dangerous hippos are in the last five or so years. Our media presents them as nice safe animals. Hell I had the Hungry Hungry Hippos game as a kid. They do the same thing for Koala's. Koala's will wreck your shit. Even Steve Irwin, RIP, was cautious around them.

35 minutes ago, Darc_Requiem said:

Believe me, I only found out how dangerous hippos are in the last five or so years. Our media presents them as nice safe animals. Hell I had the Hungry Hungry Hippos game as a kid. They do the same thing for Koala's. Koala's will wreck your shit. Even Steve Irwin, RIP, was cautious around them.

Koalas are like little coked-out balls of teeth and claws that never gets enough dope for their fix. So they will fuck up anything that gets too close. 

They eat only one plant exclusively, despite their digestive tracks are unable to process correctly, they survive as their gut bacteria does all the heavy digestion work. It's why baby Koalas will eat their mothers poop to inherit the same gut bacteria. 

You're probably fucked either way, but you atleast give yourself a fighting chance with a gator, especially if it isn't to large. With a hippo, it's GGPO almost as soon as the "fight" starts.

Definitely take my chances with a gator, it's a possibility his bite will miss and you hold his mouth, ain't shit you can do with a hippo tho, like absolutely nothing but hope he kills you quick enough so that you don't feel it

2 hours ago, PVL_93_RU said:

Bro, you can't believe everything you see on tv, especially shit that would generate audiences and create media buzz. It doesn't matter what she would believe, no body would want shit like this made public. Most of the camera recordings and audio recorders went viral around social media months before the trial began.  All of that was nothing more than promo bullshit. 

This shit is fake

I bet in the near future, another male celeb will step up and claim abuse from a celeb female and a ME3 involving men who have been abused by women will arise around twitter, and all of you will be quoting and posting shit because you are easily swindled by the lies of the media, and you follow the trends like sheep. 

Edited by zatalcon3

Fucking, Nirvana is considered classic rock.

Dazed and Confused is a 1993 movie about 1976. That's like making a movie today about 2005.

I remember in the 1990s thinking about how far back the 1960s were, and how out of reach that time period seemed.

That's like thinking about the 1990s now, which I lived through.

I was born in 1980. Fucking Led Zeppelin were still around.

My daughter is two years old today and I'm old balls.

I'm going to go have an existential crisis now.

haha yeah that game "Hungry Hungry Hippos" is also the first thing that comes to mind when I think about hippos.

So... just browsing the on-screen tv guide and I see---- Young Sheldon is still on?!  Not only does it still exist... the episode on right now is a new one for SEASON 5?!  This caught me off guard... I didn't think anyone would've been interested in that show, despite how successful Big Bang Theory was.  I guess it obviously retained at least a decent portion of the original fanbase.... but I certainly had no desire to see it.  The only reason I even watched the few episodes of BBT that I did was to check out the cute girls on there... Kaley Cuoco, Miyam Bialik and that other one.  Yeah I realize that I'm probably in the minority regarding Miyam.  Sheeeitttt, as I said before, the "nerdy girl" appeal will always a big thing for me... I can't resist it.

18 hours ago, Maxx said:

Bruh.. I legit thought this was a parody site by that quote 

I feel like Putin learned a lot from the war in Iraq and how Bush was able to largely brush aside international law because the US really, really wanted a war in Iraq, the American public was behind it because the nationalist fervor of 9/11 was still there, and no one really liked Saddam anyway.

And so, a few years after Iraq, literally in 2008, Putin started his own little invasion of Georgia, followed in 2014 by the occupation of Crimea and setting up separatist states in eastern Ukraine, and now a full invasion in 2022 that is going pretty bad for him. The differences here are that Russia's wars have been generally naked land-grabs against neighbouring democracies while the US toppled a shitty dictator that 100% deserved to die and tried (very incompetently and with only quite limited success) to set up a liberal democracy in Iraq, but blatantly going against international law still set up a very bad precedent that has been abused by people even less trustworthy than Bush's cabinet.

I mean, Putin even tried to sell some story about secret biolabs in Ukraine set up there by the US, the "we have evidence that they have weapons of mass destruction" strat.

29 minutes ago, Phantom_Miria said:

I feel like Putin learned a lot from the war in Iraq and how Bush was able to largely brush aside international law because the US really, really wanted a war in Iraq, the American public was behind it because the nationalist fervor of 9/11 was still there, and no one really liked Saddam anyway.

And so, a few years after Iraq, literally in 2008, Putin started his own little invasion of Georgia, followed in 2014 by the occupation of Crimea and setting up separatist states in eastern Ukraine, and now a full invasion in 2022 that is going pretty bad for him. The differences here are that Russia's wars have been generally naked land-grabs against neighbouring democracies while the US toppled a shitty dictator that 100% deserved to die and tried (very incompetently and with only quite limited success) to set up a liberal democracy in Iraq, but blatantly going against international law still set up a very bad precedent that has been abused by people even less trustworthy than Bush's cabinet.

I mean, Putin even tried to sell some story about secret biolabs in Ukraine set up there by the US, the "we have evidence that they have weapons of mass destruction" strat.

I didnt hear about bio weapon excuse.. I kept hearing about nazis 

2 hours ago, Seth Vega said:

Well, I have a Mexican girlfriend now and she is hot with all the right curves. She is nice and thick, but not too much and she has a beautiful face. How did this happen? I've always been attracted to Mexican girls and I had a feeling this would happen. It is like I saw it coming.

i feel happy for you. It's great to read that you finally retired the hand and found a girl with the right curves in your tier. Enjoy those belly rolls and stretch marks.  

7 hours ago, Darc_Requiem said:

Funny thing about Koalas is that they are DUMB as fuck.

They have smooth brains, to the point that if you take the eucalyptus leave that he eats and put it on a plate, they don't know what to do.

They are also riddle with Chlamydia that can jump into humans.

34 minutes ago, J-ride said:

There is no way I would get a weaboo tattoo like that on my forehead.  Face and neck tats look terrible and just make it hard to get a job.

Ive never cared about where my tattoos went. I've grown up doing art or martial arts my entire life and always knew i was gonna end up in either industry, so tattoos isn't an odd thing to see. Even for semi corporate art jobs like graphic design

13 hours ago, HD-Man said:

I'd rather fight the gator than the chimp😂

13 hours ago, Darc_Requiem said:

You realize a chimp has literally ripped someone's face off before right?

13 hours ago, Reticently said:

Can I get the chimpanzee to fight the gator or hippo for me?

13 hours ago, J-ride said:

I absolutely do not want smoke from a chimp.  They will rip your face off, that's a level of violence I don't want to experience.

Someone get The Epidemic down here and have him state his case about his belief in successfully taking on a chimp.