Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

2 minutes ago, Reticently said:

The leading cause of death for children in the US is literally gunshot wound, and the GOP is asking if the problem is that kids aren't surrounded by enough guns.

70% of mass shootings/school shootings are legally obtained guns. The gop argument more laws arent needed because they will just get them illegally.....well that stat tells me it might be a bigggg deterant. 

19 hours ago, DarkSakul said:

We have to have Good Guys first.

Good men don't sit there and let the armed assailant do his thing for a hour.

In a hour I can go to McDonald's, have lunch, go home and do a Alliance Raid in Final Fantasy 14, and have time to spare.

If I wanted to stand around and watch people get shot, I'd just do the Orbonne Monestary raid and watch people fuck up the first boss mechanics.

16 minutes ago, Sonichuman said:

That fucking headline.  I don't even understand what 'accusing of politicizing a shooting' even fucking means.  There's shouldn't be anything political about a shooting so I can't even comprehend what that's trying to say.  That people are pointing out that this if fucked up and the government needs to get on its ass and do something?  Calling out this shit situation that has been constantly being churned over and over with no results? 

And this mother fucker is legitimately shifting the blame to people looking at social media and girls on social media.   Literally everything but what the obvious problem is.  What else are they going to come up with that is "clearly the issue"?

Ted Cruz has informed us of the evil nature of Doors. 

Just now, Sonichuman said:

Unfortunately I saw that earlier...*sigh*

As gross as it is to contemplate, in less then 5 minutes I had a plan in my head how to kill everyone in a school with only 1 door. You think 21 people is bad, with my plan no one would make it. 

Ted Crus is a fucking moron. 

13 minutes ago, Reiraku said:

If I wanted to stand around and watch people get shot, I'd just do the Orbonne Monestary raid and watch people fuck up the first boss mechanics.

That fucking fight is hilarious when people don't know what to do lol. 

Winnie-The-Pooh: Blood And Honey sees Pooh go full slasher, and there's nothing Disney can do about it

9wT4U7xxRonYa5yeUaqR6B-1200-80.jpg&cfs=1

The original Winnie-The-Pooh IP, first introduced to the world in English author A.A. Milne's collection of stories published in 1926, officially lapsed into the public domain this year, meaning anyone could pretty much do anything they want with it. And someone has already conjured up something decidedly off-brand.

Winnie-The-Pooh: Blood And Honey, a new horror slasher written and directed by Rhys Waterfield and produced by Jagged Edge Productions, has just wrapped filming and is expected to be released later this year.

“No one is going to mistake this [for Disney],” Waterfield tells Variety. “When you see the cover for this and you see the trailers and the stills and all that, there’s no way anyone is going to think this is a child’s version.”

With a plot detailing how Pooh and his best pal Piglet have gone "feral" and caused all kinds of mayhem after being abandoned by Christopher Robin, the film still has to tread carefully to not infringe on the versions of the Pooh characters still owned by Disney, and Waterfield has made a point of stressing that "fans shouldn’t be expecting this to be a Hollywood-level production." It hasn't stopped the first images from the film going viral, though, making Winnie-The-Pooh: Blood And Honey the most talked-about B-movie horror of 2022 so far.

Filmed over 10 days in the UK, the film is now being finished "as fast as we can" according to Wakefield, with an official release date yet to be confirmed. Watch out for a trailer no doubt dropping sometime soon, and check out a couple more images from the film below. Oh, bother...

yFhqu8rSzjg2BeoLDETeZL-970-80.png.webp

Y6mdcFsrqWshp7NAGMkgJQ-970-80.png.webp

Edited by AriesWarlock
6 hours ago, Sonero said:

Had to evict two black widows from my garage. There was one hanging out and eating flies underneath a easel my daughter got for her birthday a few years back. Move the thing back, and there was a second one hiding around the back.

Had to take the water hose to them. I appreciate you homies, but you gotta find a new place to live.

Some years ago, the apartment I lived on El Salvador had so many spiders, which by itself, it has never been a problem for me, but, between all the spiders it had, at least once a week i always found at least 1 Black Widow or 1 Brown Recluse.

And it was always in places like near my tooth brush, the toilet, the street door.

I stopped sleeping with the lights off for a time 🤣

The active shooter situation, you want to stop the killing, you want to preserve life, but also one thing that – of course, the American people need to understand — that officers are making entry into this building. They do not know where the gunman is. They are hearing gunshots.

They are receiving gunshots. At that point, if they proceeded any further not knowing where the suspect was at, they could’ve been shot, they could’ve been killed, and that gunman would have had an opportunity to kill other people inside that school.

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/texas-police-lieutenant-says-cops-were-reluctant-to-engage-gunman-because-they-couldve-been-shot/

6 hours ago, Sonero said:

That's like being a doctor and refusing to help a patient because you may see blood. If that's the case, the profession isn't for you. Nursing is a good field to go into, I didn't because I can't stick a needle into someone. It wasn't for me. So I didn't go that route.