Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

1 hour ago, BB_Hoody said:

Going to downgrade to a 1 bedroom in my complex. Lil over 1400 for rent. I left New York to avoid these prices. But they eventually made their way down here. And it's still far cheaper than New York currently. 

Granted I'm living in a nicer area though so I can't really bitch too much. It'd cost 1500 minimum just to live in the Bronx.

I'm almost at that "change spots" point too, and I'm already in a 1 bedroom. I can only get sub $900 rent with a 15-month lease now. I'm thinking of moving into my mom's house when I get it in my name, even though it has perhaps a dozen big repairs it needs that could bleed me dry. When she first died, I wasn't even thinking of that. I was going to sell for sure. But that's how bad the situation is (though it's not that bad). If I'm going to be paying all this damn money month after month, I might as well bite the bullet and try fixing the only house that I (in theory) have free and clear.

Edited by axeman61
28 minutes ago, Sonichuman said:

so if we're told to believe doctors...which is right/wrong here?

also both failed to mention or ask how deep is this vagina in question? 

finally yes it's a joke image but some women do take the big dick meme a bit far and most of those women are probably the type to have unrealistic expectations from the men they demand. Remember men, it's not just about tightness, t's about depth too!

14 hours ago, Jion_Wansu said:

Looks like the original 8 from SF2 are in again. Guess they don't want the mess from SF3 that only had Ryu, Ken, Akuma, and Chun Li, the original 3 and secret character:

Street-Fighter-6-Leaked-Roster.png?resiz

Maybe Jaime is Lee's son?

Akuma wasn't in until 2nd Impact and Chun Li was'nt in until 3rd Strike

Vanilla SF3 only had Ryu and Ken

haha I wonder how many people suddenly wanted to play the Will Smith character in that game and slap people... actually I forgot if there's a melee button or not in that... I remember there's a melee weapon that you use to gather materials for the building aspect of it; it's been many years since I played Fortnite.... and it kinda frustrated me that it was the battle royale part that blew up to be one of the most popular things in the history of video games.....while the main part of the game (a "Horde Mode" pve c-op shooter) faded to obscurity.  Most people probably forgot that part of the game ever existed.

On another note---this guy did a good job quickly summarizing the basic lore of "Caine" as written to be the "Dark Father" of all vampires in World of Darkness:

5 hours ago, MillionX said:

haha I wonder how many people suddenly wanted to play the Will Smith character in that game and slap people... actually I forgot if there's a melee button or not in that... I remember there's a melee weapon that you use to gather materials for the building aspect of it

They added Hulk hands to the game which is close enough.

That moment of Daquan W's reaction to EDP texting that shit picture to the decoy girl in the sting operation... it will never stop being funny to me.  I was just checking it out again; I saved the clip on my phone so I can have a quick laugh about it anytime, anyplace.  If I were interviewing edp, I'd ask specifically about that----why did you decide to text a picture of your shit to a girl you're trying to fuck?  I'm curious about the mindset there, other than the fact we probably have a similar sense of humor, obviously and he just thought it would be funny.  Still, as hilarious as that shit is to me... nah there would never be a time when I send a picture of my actual dooky to some broad I'm flirting with....that's some weird shit, man... even by my standards.  Imagine: "...hey babygirl... check out this fat dump I just dropped..look at the girth on those logs...yeah, baby. "

Anyway, that dude should change his name if he ever wants to have an online presence again..the name "edp" is forever ruined, obviously..... I'd bet people might eventually forget if he came back several years later, perhaps after losing significant weight (in addition to being more healthy this has the bonus of a changed appearance.) and with a new name and gimmick.