Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

Going to downgrade to a 1 bedroom in my complex. Lil over 1400 for rent. I left New York to avoid these prices. But they eventually made their way down here. And it's still far cheaper than New York currently. 

Granted I'm living in a nicer area though so I can't really bitch too much. It'd cost 1500 minimum just to live in the Bronx.

Louisville Mayor Viscously Sucker-Punched While Standing on Sidewalk

Fischer, a Democrat elected in 2010, spoke to a reporter Sunday. He said he was determined not to let the incident keep him down.

“You know, we are living in strange times all across America right now, I think,” he told WLKY. “And I have the honor of being right in the middle of all of it.”

Fischer added, “You know, the only thing you can do moving forwards is just keep moving forward in a compassionate and kind way, and things take care of themselves. You know occasionally in life things happen. You know, you get knocked down. You gotta get back up and keep going.”

1 hour ago, BB_Hoody said:

Going to downgrade to a 1 bedroom in my complex. Lil over 1400 for rent. I left New York to avoid these prices. But they eventually made their way down here. And it's still far cheaper than New York currently. 

Granted I'm living in a nicer area though so I can't really bitch too much. It'd cost 1500 minimum just to live in the Bronx.

I'm almost at that "change spots" point too, and I'm already in a 1 bedroom. I can only get sub $900 rent with a 15-month lease now. I'm thinking of moving into my mom's house when I get it in my name, even though it has perhaps a dozen big repairs it needs that could bleed me dry. When she first died, I wasn't even thinking of that. I was going to sell for sure. But that's how bad the situation is (though it's not that bad). If I'm going to be paying all this damn money month after month, I might as well bite the bullet and try fixing the only house that I (in theory) have free and clear.

Edited by axeman61

Looks like the original 8 from SF2 are in again. Guess they don't want the mess from SF3 that only had Ryu, Ken, Akuma, and Chun Li, the original 3 and secret character:

Street-Fighter-6-Leaked-Roster.png?resiz

Maybe Jaime is Lee's son?

Edited by Jion_Wansu
28 minutes ago, Sonichuman said:

so if we're told to believe doctors...which is right/wrong here?

also both failed to mention or ask how deep is this vagina in question? 

finally yes it's a joke image but some women do take the big dick meme a bit far and most of those women are probably the type to have unrealistic expectations from the men they demand. Remember men, it's not just about tightness, t's about depth too!

1 hour ago, J-ride said:

I wear sunglasses when I drive at night because I can't see shit without them.

spacer.png

For the longest fucking while i thought dudes were driving at me with their hi beams on, absolute piss take. I would be flashing em or if I was up north, spinning the car around and giving chase to see wtf their problem was lol.

14 hours ago, Jion_Wansu said:

Looks like the original 8 from SF2 are in again. Guess they don't want the mess from SF3 that only had Ryu, Ken, Akuma, and Chun Li, the original 3 and secret character:

Street-Fighter-6-Leaked-Roster.png?resiz

Maybe Jaime is Lee's son?

Akuma wasn't in until 2nd Impact and Chun Li was'nt in until 3rd Strike

Vanilla SF3 only had Ryu and Ken

There is so many Fortnite collaborations, it's actually insane.

fortnite-full-mike-lowrey-set-1630246515

They put Will Smith in it?

travis-scott-fortnite-1.jpg

Travis Scott?

maxresdefault.jpg

Bruno Mars?

fortnite-ariana-grande-item-shop-1920x10

Everyone's favourite shape shifter, Ariana Grande.

I had no idea they were going this crazy with this kids game for so long LOL