Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition


Recommended Posts

I hate this culture where men aren't allowed to voice their displeasure with anything or be tired/exhausted/vulnerable. If you speak out against something you don't like, you're labeled a complainer, but if you don't say anything, you're treated like a doormat.

 

We as men just gotta hold it in, take whatever BS life gives us, develop mental illness til one day we snap, cuz that's definitely healthy 🤷🏾‍♂️ 🤦🏾‍♂️

Link to comment
3 minutes ago, Phantom_Miria said:

Who would have thought that having political bodies appoint top judicial positions would turn the judiciary into another politically partisan body?

 

Like, shouldn't the judiciary sector be mostly or wholly separated from any political influence?

You know, the whole "separation of powers" thing?

McConnell campaigned on inserting conservative justices specifically to overrule Roe v Wade. By blocking Garland and then hypocritically approving Barrett, he got his way.

 

Republicans are fucking disgusting pieces of shit. Democrats aren't much better, but Republicans are the absolute dogshit worst disgraceful fucks.

Link to comment

While they are both pieces of shit, I think Democrats are worse than Republicans. If Republicans want something they have no compunction of playing dirty to get it done. Hence the situation that resulted in Roe v. Wade being overturned. Democrats don't have any such back bone. They fold like a chair at the first sign of resistance. Then complain that it's "not fair." Yes it isn't fair. You know how your opponent plays the game yet you continue roll out the same playbook, fail, and cry. It's pathetic.

Link to comment
4 minutes ago, Darc_Requiem said:

While they are both pieces of shit, I think Democrats are worse than Republicans. If Republicans want something they have no compunction of playing dirty to get it done. Hence the situation that resulted in Roe v. Wade being overturned. Democrats don't have any such back bone. They fold like a chair at the first sign of resistance. Then complain that it's "not fair." Yes it isn't fair. You know how your opponent plays the game yet you continue roll out the same playbook, fail, and cry. It's pathetic.

Yeah dude, they're fucking limp dick pussies. They let this shit happen. Republicans have been pretty explicit about their goals, and the Democrats enabled them.  And now they're fundraising off of Roe.

Edited by Chadouken
Link to comment

I'm starting to wonder how much is it democrat politicians and how much is democrats themselves. My knowledge of anything politics is shit, I'll admit. But I feel that with how progressive the country is overall, democrats would be running shit if they really turned out to vote.

 

It's the same with republicans. I've been saving my ire for the politicians. But I really have to wonder what type of person is electing these people right now. With these last few years of republican officials showing their whole ass, I can't imagine rational, normal human beings being on that side. This doesn't even feel like "lesser of two evils" shit anymore. One side is clearly the most terrible side by a wide margin.

Link to comment
1 minute ago, axeman61 said:

I'm starting to wonder how much is it democrat politicians and how much is democrats themselves. My knowledge of anything politics is shit, I'll admit. But I feel that with how progressive the country is overall, democrats would be running shit if they really turned out to vote.

 

It's the same with republicans. I've been saving my ire for the politicians. But I really have to wonder what type of person is electing these people right now. With these last few years of republican officials showing their whole ass, I can't imagine rational, normal human beings being on that side. This doesn't even feel like "lesser of two evils" shit anymore. One side is clearly the most terrible side by a wide margin.

America is not as progressive as they think they are. More importantly, the electoral system is completely garbage and not representative of most Americans and their interests.

Link to comment
1 minute ago, axeman61 said:

I'm starting to wonder how much is it democrat politicians and how much is democrats themselves. My knowledge of anything politics is shit, I'll admit. But I feel that with how progressive the country is overall, democrats would be running shit if they really turned out to vote.

 

It's the same with republicans. I've been saving my ire for the politicians. But I really have to wonder what type of person is electing these people right now. With these last few years of republican officials showing their whole ass, I can't imagine rational, normal human beings being on that side. This doesn't even feel like "lesser of two evils" shit anymore. One side is clearly the most terrible side by a wide margin.

Republicans tend try to suppress the vote. Typcially, not always, the higher the turn out, the  more screwed they are. They will die on the Electoral College hill because in recent history, they lose the popular vote even when they win the election. Also they are deft at using wedge issues. They'll use an issue, like abortion, to get people to vote for candidate they'd otherwise disagree with on every other issue. TLDR: Republicans are better politicians than Democrats. They know how to play the game.

Link to comment

Well we also let them cheat and never punish them for it. I don't want Dems to start gerrymandering districts because that's what the Republicans do. I want them to grow a spine and make that shit illegal. 

 

The Republicans are not better politicians, and they aren't better cheaters. The Dems are so spineless that they keep playing with the friend who blatantly always cheats, like cheats like crazy and gets called on it but doesn't have to answer for it in any way what so ever.  The Republicans are honestly awful awful politicians. They really suck at their jobs. It's why they have to suppress votes and pack seats, lie about election fraud, and blow up wedge issues to get any votes.

 

The Dems are just even shittier at the job then the Reps are.  They run on the issues the people care about but they are so fucking toothless they can't get anything done. Even the ones who really fight like AOC and her "squad" don't have the backing of the party to get anything done no matter how hard they make their case so ultimately as it stands she's also pretty toothless right now. Dem leadership is absolutely weak, spineless, and bought. Why would Nancy fight for anything for the people? She's too busy insider trading on the stock market care about her job. 🙄 

 

 

Edited by RSG3
Link to comment
1 hour ago, elliephil said:

America is not as progressive as they think they are. More importantly, the electoral system is completely garbage and not representative of most Americans and their interests.

Two-party political systems are trash, they're an archaic form of democracy that struggles to work anymore.

In multi-party systems politicians would still suck because that's what politicians do, but you wouldn't be left in a situation where you're completely stuck with your current political parties and you're forced to choose between them even if you and likely the majority of people don't really like them at all anymore. In a multi-party system if a political party starts sucking exceptionally bad they'd lose support, they'd lose political power compared to both their rivals and allies, and would eventually be forced to reform themselves or eventually vanish entirely and be absorbed by someone else. The Democratic and the Republican party are in no such danger, and can never be in any such danger because Winner-Takes-All electoral laws guarantee that it will never be possible for an alternative to grow against them, and even if one somehow does it will just start behaving exactly like the party it replaced, because that's the behaviour the system encourages.

Link to comment
3 hours ago, Phantom_Miria said:

Two-party political systems are trash, they're an archaic form of democracy that struggles to work anymore.

In multi-party systems politicians would still suck because that's what politicians do, but you wouldn't be left in a situation where you're completely stuck with your current political parties and you're forced to choose between them even if you and likely the majority of people don't really like them at all anymore. In a multi-party system if a political party starts sucking exceptionally bad they'd lose support, they'd lose political power compared to both their rivals and allies, and would eventually be forced to reform themselves or eventually vanish entirely and be absorbed by someone else. The Democratic and the Republican party are in no such danger, and can never be in any such danger because Winner-Takes-All electoral laws guarantee that it will never be possible for an alternative to grow against them, and even if one somehow does it will just start behaving exactly like the party it replaced, because that's the behaviour the system encourages.

Yes, agreed. Going to take it up a notch and say that "first past the post" electoral systems are completely archaic and defending them shows a lack of understanding of how democracy should operate. Combined with things like gerrymandering, the electoral college, and partisan elections of the judiciary are a recipe for disaster, such as today.

Link to comment

Steam sale is kinda disappointing, am still looking for another time sink but hell, am behind the times. You know your behind the times because its the first time I caught this Valves interaction riddle quest thing bullshit with Clorthax. 

 

Finally got them all, my steam profile now looks flashy and psychedelic but damn, still no game to play. 😭

Link to comment

there's a sale on V-Rising, but it's not as much off as I was expecting... still I'm probably getting that this weekend.  

 

Strange thing is that this has been an unusually long period of time I've gone without playing a game----  I haven't played any system since that Turtles game some time last week....there's been a lot going on at work and I've stepped it up with the exercising lately... probably too much, as I'm having to ice a shoulder as of today, unfortunately.

Link to comment
6 hours ago, RSG3 said:

Dem leadership is absolutely weak, spineless, and bought.

Dem leadership does not give a fuck about these things, is the problem. Their game is to lean into progressive leftism when it's convenient and act like centrists the rest of the time to catch the elusive "average" American. They take the votes of progressive people for granted because that group has no other option, and spend all their free time being republican-lite so as not to offend the swing voter by looking "too" left. 

 

Democrats are not spineless they just play a different game. Republicans gain and hold office by bitching up the other party, dems gain and hold office by bitching up their constituents to gain more constituents 

Link to comment
1 hour ago, Crucades said:

Steam sale is kinda disappointing, am still looking for another time sink but hell, am behind the times. You know your behind the times because its the first time I caught this Valves interaction riddle quest thing bullshit with Clorthax. 

 

Finally got them all, my steam profile now looks flashy and psychedelic but damn, still no game to play. 😭

Maybe check out Brigador 🤘

 

https://store.steampowered.com/app/274500/Brigador_UpArmored_Edition/

Link to comment
8 hours ago, Darc_Requiem said:

While they are both pieces of shit, I think Democrats are worse than Republicans. If Republicans want something they have no compunction of playing dirty to get it done. Hence the situation that resulted in Roe v. Wade being overturned. Democrats don't have any such back bone. They fold like a chair at the first sign of resistance. Then complain that it's "not fair." Yes it isn't fair. You know how your opponent plays the game yet you continue roll out the same playbook, fail, and cry. It's pathetic.

They are both in it together. Democrats have the most annoying, soft, and dumb followers on the net. Twitter is a great example of how retarded the left is, they need to feel victimized and oppressed over every damn thing. Some people here are an example too. Social media/forum leftist political views are just conformed to what is viral or has the most "likes" in pop cultural society. They are all emotional based and they refuse to accept solutions that can only come from accepting hard truths become they are wired to put their entitlement and sensitivity as a priority. It feels good and justified to shit on the left.  

The Right are still retards though, the supportive gun posts are one of the dumbest shits i've ever read and i have not forgotten how retarded they where during the start of covid. Fuck them.

The Reps and Dems are manipulating everybody as chess pieces. This is all intentional. 

Edited by zatalcon3
Link to comment
1 hour ago, MillionX said:

there's a sale on V-Rising, but it's not as much off as I was expecting... still I'm probably getting that this weekend.  

 

Was looking at that but was put off with other online dudes just destroying my progress, if you pick it up let me know and I may do the same, at least ill have somebody to back me up a bit lol.

 

This Disco Elysium however is absolute outstanding. Honestly dont think ive messed with such a well written game before, I saw it a while back and forgot about it so am gonna be super happy with this gem for a while.

 

As for you guys debating whos worst outta the Republicans or Democrats heh, your all lucky you dont have the fucking Torys running shit. Nothing but pure unfiltered corruption these cocksuckers.

Link to comment
12 hours ago, Reticently said:

 

 

Good. It's about time this generation starts thinking about doing things that can lead to life long changes with out an easy way out. Social media needs to gtfo with all the "this against woman/human rights".

The left aint about "woman/human rights" it's all just "i want to do what I want with out facing responsibility for fucking up" behind it all.

The left should just stfu and accept the fact that they now have to be responsible. They should focus on real matters instead of of their self-obsession of personal entitlement. There are still public shootings happening and this is more important than the right to do what I want with no clause. 

Edited by zatalcon3
Link to comment
10 minutes ago, zatalcon3 said:

Good. It's about time this generation starts thinking about doing things that can lead to life long changes with out an easy way out. Social media needs to gtfo with all the "this against woman/human rights". The left aint about "woman/human rights" it's all just "i want to do what I want with out facing responsibility for fucking up" behind it all.

What?

Link to comment
16 minutes ago, Chadouken said:

You do know that abortion is still going to be perfectly legal in left states, right?

oh really? So what the fuck are they whining about?  Oh wait.. they are leftists, go fig. 

Edited by zatalcon3
Link to comment
12 minutes ago, RSG3 said:

He thinks women use abortion as birth control. 

 

He also think he should be allowed to force religion on your children. 

 

He's a fucking nut. 

More like "damage control".. or an easy way out.

I don't think religion should be forced, but for americans discipline needs to happen because this country is loaded with a bunch of spoiled, entitled, and weak minded kids that conform to what is cool because of some celeb viral tweets, and self entitled politics.

Edited by zatalcon3
Link to comment
8 minutes ago, zatalcon3 said:

More like "damage control".. or an easy way out.

I don't think religion should be forced, but for americans discipline needs to happen because this country is loaded with a bunch of spoiled, entitled, and weak minded kids that conform to what is cool because of some celeb viral tweets, and self entitled politics.

Yea you think they use it as birth control because you're a fuckign idiot. 

 

And you argued for forcing religion in schools. That's forced faith. That's exactly what you argued for. 

 

Your an authoritarian, that's all you are. 

Edited by RSG3
Link to comment
11 minutes ago, RSG3 said:

Yea you think they use it as birth control because you're a fuckign idiot. 

 

And you argued for forcing religion in schools. That's forced faith. That's exactly what you argued for. 

 

Your an authoritarian, that's all you are. 

I think condoms are for birth control and I think abortion is more "whelp.. i fucked up, no big deal.."

More like forced discipline than forced faith. I don't care about people being religious because of having religious beliefs of my own. I'm more of installing a mental control for people who are prone to committing psychotic actions like mass shootings because of having no idea how to deal with low point in life. If believing in a deity is effective in doing that, that is all I care about. Your interpretation of posts you don't like to read is very narrow. 
 

Edited by zatalcon3
Link to comment
15 minutes ago, zatalcon3 said:

oh really? So what the fuck are they whining about?  Oh wait.. they are leftists, go fig. 

 

Just because some states have it doesn't mean all women will have equal access to it. Well before this decision there were already women forced to carry babies to term that killed them.  Medically necessary abortions are small, but when they are its a matter of life and death for the woman carrying the child.

 

As much as the whole act gives me uncomfortable, the anti-abortion crowd aren't really in either good faith or honestly. The same people who are anti-abortion are usually anti-public health care, anti public schooling and pretty much anti any program that would help anybody. They don't really care about life. Not with the way they endorse our current economic system, give zero fucks about the environment etc. They care about this one issue they can exploit for votes.

 

You can talk up personal responsibility all you want, but ultimately you are stating that the person doing something you find irresponsible somehow pop a baby out and magically grow out of all the character flaws you think got them there. That has zero logic to it.

 

10 minutes ago, RSG3 said:

Yea you think they use it as birth control because you're a fuckign idiot. 

 

That's pretty much what it is.  Women don't use it in the same way as the pill, condoms or an B but it very much is a form of birth control.

Link to comment
7 minutes ago, Sonero said:

 

Just because some states have it doesn't mean all women will have equal access to it. Well before this decision there were already women forced to carry babies to term that killed them.  Medically necessary abortions are small, but when they are its a matter of life and death for the woman carrying the child.

 

As much as the whole act gives me uncomfortable, the anti-abortion crowd aren't really in either good faith or honestly. The same people who are anti-abortion are usually anti-public health care, anti public schooling and pretty much anti any program that would help anybody. They don't really care about life. Not with the way they endorse our current economic system, give zero fucks about the environment etc. They care about this one issue they can exploit for votes.

 

You can talk up personal responsibility all you want, but ultimately you are stating that the person doing something you find irresponsible somehow pop a baby out and magically grow out of all the character flaws you think got them there. That has zero logic to it.

 

 

That's pretty much what it is.  Women don't use it in the same way as the pill, condoms or an B but it very much is a form of birth control.

I'm not against reasons such as rape or medical reasons. No one is. 

But lets be real, most cases are really just a bunch of irresponsible college kids trying to do damage control for irresponsibility. Society is just taking advantage of the extreme circumstances such as medical reasons just to make the illusion of the moral grounds supporting this.

Edited by zatalcon3
Link to comment
6 minutes ago, zatalcon3 said:

I'm not against reasons such as rape or medical reasons. No one is. 

But lets be real, most cases are really just damage control for irresponsibility. The leftist society is just utilizing extreme circumstances such as medical reasons as their main argument for moral grounds in this, when in reality the people who are so devoted in support to abortion are a bunch of hoes. 

 

You must've been ignoring every conservative person in the last 30 years then. Because they are all opposed to abortions in cases of rape. All of them.

 

Secondly, for better or worse birth is a biological function that requires a woman to work. Not only that they are older than time and have been performed in a multitude of ways. You know what happened when some archeologists decided to dig around a convent? They found dozens of baby skeletons from abortions/ abandonment. 

 

Similarly our foster care system is awful. Not enough bad things can be said about it or the shit going on with children in orphanages. So all the children of irresponsible parents are going to be handled irresponsibly by them and then shoved off to places that don't have the resources as is.

 

If you think society is going to magically fix due to this decision, you're wrong. If you think all the people you don't will get mature, you're wrong. All that will happen is that the people you don't like will be forced to have children l. Then they'll basically raise them in the shittiest way possible. Some might get it together and have great lives. But I've seen enough headlines of abusive parents murdering their own children. 

 

If my daughter got pregnant, I'd dissuade it. Foe better or worse I was raised catholic. The idea of abortion is unsettling to me in a lot of ways. So yeah, I's help with the baby. But this doesn't have the consequences you think it does. Not in the least. If people were already dying over back alley butt injections, wait til you see what's coming.

 

 

Link to comment
6 minutes ago, Sonero said:

 

You must've been ignoring every conservative person in the last 30 years then. Because they are all opposed to abortions in cases of rape. All of them.

That is where I disagree on with conservatives. I think there should be exemptions such as rape, incest, and medical reasons.. 

Quote

 

Similarly our foster care system is awful. Not enough bad things can be said about it or the shit going on with children in orphanages. So all the children of irresponsible parents are going to be handled irresponsibly by them and then shoved off to places that don't have the resources as is.

 

If you think society is going to magically fix due to this decision, you're wrong. If you think all the people you don't will get mature, you're wrong. All that will happen is that the people you don't like will be forced to have children l. Then they'll basically raise them in the shittiest way possible. Some might get it together and have great lives. But I've seen enough headlines of abusive parents murdering their own children. 

 

If my daughter got pregnant, I'd dissuade it. Foe better or worse I was raised catholic. The idea of abortion is unsettling to me in a lot of ways. So yeah, I's help with the baby. But this doesn't have the consequences you think it does. Not in the least. If people were already dying over back alley butt injections, wait til you see what's coming.

 


Forced to have children? They knew that having sex especially without contraceptives would result to having children and they still did it anyway. Maybe we should start teaching this generation to start using their brains better, either say no or have some self control because some shit can happen eventually. That is wisdom. Abortion is actually serving as a dummy proof system. 


Btw:  I was not raised Catholic or in any other religion. I find religion irrelevant here. My views are about the political bullshit that circles around this because its as if we are being hypnotized and groomed to think and behave a certain way. Our society is so low that the message public figures are using is "our rights are being taken away" instead of "well kids, you now have to be wise about the decisions you make" . What rights are being taken away exactly, the right to saying no to having kids or the right "to have sex at any time because i want to"? 

Link to comment

I read that a couple years ago. I was all like "oh damn!" then. That just comes off to me as cringe now. But so does an obviously beautiful woman posting to RoastMe.

 

And I see ya'll are still not ignoring Zat. Honestly, this forum isn't that damn small we have to keep engaging with him. At least, I don't think.

 

 

Edited by axeman61
Link to comment
6 hours ago, zatalcon3 said:

Forced to have children? They knew that having sex especially without contraceptives would result to having children and they still did it anyway.

 

Yes, hence they are irresponsible people who had one last out. Those people don't magically straighten out over once they have their children. Hell those people don't even get proper pre-natal care. They aren't going to take vitamins in case they are deficient. They aren't going to eat properly. They won't stop vices. They'll have children with multitude of disadvantages while in the womb who turn into children with a multitude of issues out of the womb.

 

I'm not exactly trying to be cruel about it. That's just what's going on. There are a lot of ways in which what a woman does affect the human once they are out. You want people who don't have it together to have one less out.  From what you wrote it seems that magically this is going to make them more responsible. It won't.

 

 

6 hours ago, zatalcon3 said:

Maybe we should start teaching this generation to start using their brains better, either say no or have some self control because some shit can happen eventually. That is wisdom. Abortion is actually serving as a dummy proof system. 

 

The problem is that the same people who are against abortion are also entirely anti-sex. Lets roll it back because this is caught up in that goofy political fight between the super conservatives and super leftists. Middle schoolers are having sex. That's just happening. With the advent of cell phones  they also have unfettered access to porn. You've mentioned many times as schtick or something, but its one thing you and I agree with: overall porn is bad but its legitimately awful to have children exposed to it. So a teen with a phone can expose himself to more sexual stuff than at any time in history.

 

Now Dave Chappelle made a joke about this years ago but it had a massive point for the high schools: How old is 15...really?  There's been a battle fought over how to treat teenagers for decades. Society can't decide, as a whole,  what they are. We know that due to brain development they are poor at impulse control, won't have the ability to really make long term decisions properly and a host of other issues. By nature they are going to be a lot more reckless than other types of humans.

 

In some places they were already having sex (before smart phones), but now the same people who hate abortion also hate sex education.  They don't even want us teaching the children what their bodies are going to start doing to them during puberty.  Your sex drive starts kicking in hard during your teenage years and your brain is literally not equipped for proper long term thinking. If you went to school in the wrong state then your parents didn't explain shit and also stopped the school from doing so.

 

You got...society as a whole that can't decide just how old a teen is supposed to be, studies on the brain telling you that they are going to be poor at long term thinking, hormonal bodies that people are actively telling us not to explain to them and...?

 

We don't have to teach the kids abstinence but we do have to teach what's going on with their bodies. We should also be teaching them to treat it with respect. Treating it in a flippant way doesn't help anybody.  But in a lot of places you can't even do that.

 

The stuff you take issue with, the lack of responsibility in the whole situation, started years ago. Its also been rolling down from one bad parent to another.  Yeah its ugly but abortion was a fail safe. Is an expensive fail safe but that's what it is.

 

 

Now talking about what it does to a man psychologically is a different issue. Because let me fucking tell you how shitty the idea that men don't care about women aborting what could potentially be their child is. Kzoh on SRK got wrecked that way. On the one hand if she wanted to abort the pregnancy, you didn't want her raising a baby at that juncture. On the other he was high about being a father and had no say in it...and his posts were pretty heart breaking even if it was an unintentional pregnancy.

 

Complicated issue, ugly procedure, even uglier society.

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
  • Create New...
Stage Select