Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

2 hours ago, elliephil said:

I have him on steam, not sure what he is up to otherwise.

After SRK died he was on shaking ground, I was speaking to him around that time and apparently his dad fucked him out the house and he lost his job at the sawmill or whatever the hell he was doing. Dude had some mental issues he disguised by just being a typical poster.

1 hour ago, J-ride said:

I think doing for one kid that way is a bad look, BUUUT the other kids aren't his responsibility.  Probably should have just taken his kid out to lunch and left the other kids at home, BUUUUUT I think shaming him on social media is fucking fowl.  This is a pretty good example of why you should stay the fuck away from single moms.  I'm totally fine letting some other sucker fall on that grenade.

He literally offered to have him eat his food in the car with him. She wasn't having it. There is a reason she has four kids by different dudes. 

1 hour ago, Reticently said:

She's going about it all wrong, but being the only kid in the house getting a Happy Meal or whatever does create a fucked-up situation for the kid after the fact.  Bunch of hungry kids aren't going to come away from watching someone else eat and keep a healthy attitude about them.

What she should be asking for is dad to take the kid out to lunch.  That kid's siblings should be resenting their own delinquent fathers, not the one of the bunch lucky enough to get fed.

This is probably the best solution if "The Bitch" doesn't still give you shit about it cause you're still technically feeding one child and not feeding the others.  It's probably also going to still cause some animosity since the other kids will eventually find out that the one kid is getting fed and the others aren't.

Interesting situation to me. I'd say Dads in the right, Moms way in the wrong but it does remind me as a kid my Step Mother going to run errands with her daughter and them coming home with like McDonalds and shit, something me and my two brothers never ever got, ever. If we boys went with her we had to sit in the back, be quiet, and we have food at home you can eat so shut up and be quiet. 

Dunno about my brother's but I never resented my step sister for it but I sure as shit resent my step mother for it, among many other things she's done over the years. 

Yea i dunno what the dad should do. If he takes the kid out with him the other kids will know what's up, they aren't stupid, but it's also not his responsibility to take care of her other 3 children she clearly can't afford. I dunno what position he is in but if where him I would taking her to court for custody and this video would be my evidence she can't take of the kids on her own and needs less of them. Dunno if he can afford that either tho so dunno what to say to fix the situation, it's a shit situation all around. 

9 minutes ago, DangerousJ said:

I never really got the idea behind getting groceries delivered,esp with produce.

Im sure youll get the most pale bruised tomatoes lol.

It's fucking awful. 

My local grocery stores are bad enough, but the amount of moldy or otherwise unusable shit produce I get when I HAVE tried to have the store shoppers pick out food is unconscionable.  (My wife and I both travel for work, so sometimes alone with the kids actually shopping in the store is impractical.) 

Three fucking entire heads of garlic I had to throw out the same day I got them last time 🤬

I'd take em back and demand better but then if you're having your groceries delivered going to the store might be impractical in that regard. 

I dunno I always go to the store and buy my own shit.  I actually hate online ordering just about anything. 

2 hours ago, RSG3 said:

No tip, no delivery. Sorry. I have to eat to. Go pick up your own groceries if it's reached that point. 

Yeah it's always hilarious to me that people want services for free.  There has to be a considerable overlap of the people who are assholes about tipping and those that complain about "no one wanting to work anymore!"

1 minute ago, J-ride said:

Yeah it's always hilarious to me that people want services for free.  There has to be a considerable overlap of the people who are assholes about tipping and those that complain about "no one wanting to work anymore!"

Oh bro there is massive overlap. The entitlement of dickheads is off the charts these days. Those are the same douchebags who scream at cashiers over company policy they have no control over. 

No one wants to work because no one wants to serves these shit stains anymore. They don't deserve it. 

Now the tip on delivery thing. I can see the issue, you pay for Prime and Amazon makes promises, but at the same time by using the service you know is a tipped service for the worker wage and not tipping because of a company policy honestly makes you a huge asshole. If you don't like the company policy then stop using the service all together. You're not teaching anyone a lesson by keeping the tip from the delivery driver. Amazon still got paid the only person who got screwed was the guy actually working and facilitating the service. 

You screwed over the one person actually doing the job. 

3 hours ago, RSG3 said:

Interesting situation to me. I'd say Dads in the right, Moms way in the wrong but it does remind me as a kid my Step Mother going to run errands with her daughter and them coming home with like McDonalds and shit, something me and my two brothers never ever got, ever. If we boys went with her we had to sit in the back, be quiet, and we have food at home you can eat so shut up and be quiet. 

Dunno about my brother's but I never resented my step sister for it but I sure as shit resent my step mother for it, among many other things she's done over the years. 

IMO a stepmom doing that is way worse than the other situation because she signed up for that role and it's pretty shitty to make your stepkids feel unwanted like that.

2 hours ago, misterBee said:

@zatalcon3

Your obsession with other peoples' girlfriends has got to stop.  This is the second time I've seen you bring it up.  Next offense I'm IP banning you.

I'm of the personal opinion he should have been banned long ago, and I ended up dunking on him after he pulled something like this on Stu (I believe) not too long ago. I am a person capable of immense restraint in the vast majority of instances; but tl;dr Zata needs to go, and he needs to go yesterday.

It's amazing when you sit back and admire just how much Ezra Miller has made a mess of everything... I don't think we've ever seen anything quite like this before.  The upcoming Flash movie was tied to everything, so this was a "big fuckin deal" as ol Sleepy Joe Biden might say.  I don't think there's even been a situation before where the real-life antics of an actor has temporarily ruined an entire movie universe, since it's connected and critical so everything at the moment.  hahaha imagine how pissed off all the other actors and others who worked on the movie are at the moment.  (*or perhaps if they got paid already they don't half care..?  I'd probably be like that if I was an actor; as long as I got paid for my time then I don't care what happens after that, tbh.)  This 1 person fucked it ALL over....and with each new development he manages to make it worse as time goes on.  This is one of the greatest ongoing Hollywood disasters of all time, easily.  

There's not enough lol gifs in the world for that shit but I'm always partial to this one

Goodfellas GIF

Edited by MillionX
2 hours ago, misterBee said:

@zatalcon3

Your obsession with other peoples' girlfriends has got to stop.  This is the second time I've seen you bring it up.  Next offense I'm IP banning you.

people are too serious when it's me but if it's the other way around, it's all good. They want a +1 on me but they can't get that so they go to you. I'm not doing anything that they aren't doing. 

1 hour ago, YourFavGrandpa said:

I'm of the personal opinion he should have been banned long ago, and I ended up dunking on him after he pulled something like this on Stu (I believe) not too long ago. I am a person capable of immense restraint in the vast majority of instances; but tl;dr Zata needs to go, and he needs to go yesterday.

I'm not here to be a friend, i'm here to be an actual lens. A perspective changer. My posts are not bad, when i do become real and serious, and bring out truth you all get heated up and attack me for it.  Some truths have to be presented in a form of satire, and most of them have to be said because this world has become about conformity to whatever is viral instead of actually true. The problems in our society can't be solved because the media has brainwashed the way people think that they put this sensitive/victim like facades which forcefields against the truth that they don't want to hear.

Edited by zatalcon3
8 hours ago, DarkSakul said:

Should be calling out the parents of the other kids and not the one dad who takes care of their own. 
Unless she wanted to feed all the other kids herself. 

It's crazy.  Because I've seen women like this growing up. The mentality is. "This is the one baby daddy that steps up for his kid. He must be a good dude.  So he should be willing to step up for all the kids." Hence why she made it a point to "expose" him for not being a good dude in her eyes.

When I read the tag line that Rudy Giuliani got slapped, I thought someone like actually hit the man in the face with open palm...that is not what happened lmao

My man drive by patted Guiliani and said "What's up Scumbag" and now he's facing assault charges lmao.

Edit:  now I'm reading that Guilani is trying to seriously milk this drive by pat for all it worth...says it felt like a shot.  bruh lol

Edited by Sonichuman
4 minutes ago, Sonichuman said:

When I read the tag line that Rudy Giuliani got slapped, I thought someone like actually hit the man in the face with open palm...that is not what happened lmao

My man drive by patted Guiliani and said "What's up Scumbag" and now he's facing assault charges lmao.

Bro that story kills me, what a fucking pussy.

"I coulda fell on my face and cracked my skull!!!"

Sounds like you should be in a retirement home old man.