Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

Oh here we go... I figured AM would get into roast mode about that broad...and here it is:

Oooooh, so much "Black Girl Magic" on display here... such "Queens" they are, right?  Right.  So respectable. 🤣

actually this is my first time watching this clip... so she takes the food and dumps it on the ground.... so she'd rather all the kids just go hungry?  hahaha so ridiculous.  I can't get enough of them making fools of themselves, being as trash as possible and PROVING they aren't worth anyone's time or respect.

Edited by MillionX
12 minutes ago, MillionX said:

Oooooh, so much "Black Girl Magic" on display here... such "Queens" they are, right?  Right.  So respectable. 🤣

Kweens bro. Kweens.

Edit: As an aside, am i the only one who finds people who call themselves a monarchy to be a red flag? I'm not a King, I dont have subjects and I dont put my boot heel on anyone and I'm not looking for a Queen for those same reasons. I'm looking for a human being to be with.

Just me?

Edited by RSG3

Just reminiscing about those old toys like MUSCLE, Battle Beasts and the like....now I'm thinking once again about getting a 3d printer....just because it would be cool to 3d print my own figures.  Also, ever since I was a kid...I always thought it would be cool to make an action figure of myself.  An old friend has this board game called "Hate" that has some of the best figurines I've ever seen in terms of the detail and character designs.... imagine if you could make your own characters printed in 3d, looking like this:

https://boardgamegeek.com/image/3725446/hate

https://boardgamegeek.com/image/3877025/hate

I don't even know about the lore and story of that game but those figures are incredible.  *Note---I was an art major and took 2 classes on 3d modeling/animation (would've been cool if they had more than that) but that was wayyy back forever ago, so on that front it would be like starting over again learning new stuff there.

Edited by MillionX
1 hour ago, MillionX said:

Just reminiscing about those old toys like MUSCLE, Battle Beasts and the like....now I'm thinking once again about getting a 3d printer....just because it would be cool to 3d print my own figures.  Also, ever since I was a kid...I always thought it would be cool to make an action figure of myself.  An old friend has this board game called "Hate" that has some of the best figurines I've ever seen in terms of the detail and character designs.... imagine if you could make your own characters printed in 3d, looking like this:

https://boardgamegeek.com/image/3725446/hate

https://boardgamegeek.com/image/3877025/hate

I don't even know about the lore and story of that game but those figures are incredible.  *Note---I was an art major and took 2 classes on 3d modeling/animation (would've been cool if they had more than that) but that was wayyy back forever ago, so on that front it would be like starting over again learning new stuff there.

Fucking Battle Beasts! I loved those guys.

1 hour ago, Lantis said:

The real problem is that Zat's trolling tactics are seriously outdated. They MIGHT have worked in earlier century SRK, but since most of us are already in committed relationships and some with even whole families with kids and stuff, the whole "go fuck a fat chick" schtick just comes off as cringey

That's exactly it. We're all old balls, in the adult part of life, a lot of us married with children and shit. His whole schtick just doesn't really work. I get that he's joking, and I like jokes, but they gotta at least be funny 😂

8 hours ago, Chadouken said:

That's exactly it. We're all old balls, in the adult part of life, a lot of us married with children and shit. His whole schtick just doesn't really work. I get that he's joking, and I like jokes, but they gotta at least be funny 😂

Yeah. It could be personal to me though. I vaguely remember "theme trolling" from around when I joined old old SRK in the late 2000s. It was eye-rolling to me then.

Anyway, does anyone think that when R.Kelly was screaming "I gave y'all 30 years of my career!", he was seeing into the future?

EDIT: 🤣

Edited by axeman61
17 hours ago, RSG3 said:

Kweens bro. Kweens.

Edit: As an aside, am i the only one who finds people who call themselves a monarchy to be a red flag? I'm not a King, I dont have subjects and I dont put my boot heel on anyone and I'm not looking for a Queen for those same reasons. I'm looking for a human being to be with.

Just me?

I concur completely my liege. Will you be stepping on her majesty today? 🙃

Taco Bell is testing two new Cheez-It menu items for a limited time at one of its restaurants in Irvine, CA.

The Big Cheez-It Tostada will feature a giant Cheez-It square, 16 times bigger than the standard size. Priced at $2.49, it will be topped with ground beef, sour cream, tomatoes, lettuce, and cheddar cheese.
The second item is the Big Cheez-It Crunchwrap Supreme. It's similar to Taco Bell's signature Crunchwrap Supreme, but the tostada shell will be replaced with a giant Cheez-It cracker. It will be on the menu for $4.29.

291038223_5875874209169321_5669326653254 290905750_5875874219169320_5146677034084

🤔

16 hours ago, Saikyotic said:

I'm 42. We knew R.Kelly was a creep in high school. When whole peeing thing happened few years after that I was like "took them long enough." Didn't think it would take ANOTHER 20 years after that for something to finally stick to this dude. 

2 hours ago, Crucades said:

Dude was a plain sight pedophile let alone torturing young women, speaks to the power of the dollar that it took so long to get him.

This R Kelly trial is definitely real unlike the Amber/Johnny trial, which was WWE'd as fuck. It does make me wonder though if his celeb cult got pissed with him or just saw him as a low draw for a while that they ended up leaking his crimes to throw him away. I think the majority of celebrities are doing some dark cult practices such as pedophilia. 

Edited by zatalcon3
1 hour ago, J-ride said:

I like that this hoe gotta get her fake lashes and makeup on point before she doubles down.  😅 Have you fed your kids yet you useless hoe?

Lol...as most of us have said the situation is shit regardless of which way it goes but her doubling down like that isn't doing the situation any favors.  "You knew what you were getting into" is not an excuse to deny one of your kid's food.  She definitely sounds like a crab.

I try to keep this place chill.  That's why I don't mod so aggressively.

The price you pay for that is being able to police yourselves/get along with each other on  your own.

@zatalcon3, if ppl don't appreciate the shit you say, just don't say it anymore.  Whether you mean well or are just trolling, just quit it.  Some people appreciate it, but it seems like most people don't.  Just...get along with people and tone that shit down, especially if they're repeatedly asking you to stop. 

The first time you say something is whatever, but there's no excuse to keep saying the same shit people don't like.  Not everybody wants your life advice or whatever it is you're giving.

Even NYC with all the people leaving hasn't had rent go down all that much.  It's kind of interesting how certain markets can just defy economics nearly indefinitely.  If you follow Louis Rossman on youtube he went through this problem when he was trying to find a rental property for his business.  There were shops that had sat empty for 1-2 years and the owners weren't willing to negotiate down to get them filled.

man, that thing with the woman with 4 kids getting mad about the 1 guy not feeding all her kids....that really made the rounds... I noticed quite a few other people on facebook talking about it too.  Now that we've seen her, he obviously had some seriously low standards....probably was just hitting it because the opportunity was there and it was easy.  Dudes really should be a little more selective....now he's forever stuck in the quicksand, connected to this battleaxe forever, or at least until the 1 kid he has by her is an adult.  The kid is presumably little, so imagine being stuck to this situation for soooo many more years.... imagine dealing with all that because at one point in life you chose to settle for some easy trash from the gutter.

ohhhhh shit but it's time for a Metokur stream tho

Edited by MillionX
1 hour ago, J-ride said:

Even NYC with all the people leaving hasn't had rent go down all that much.  It's kind of interesting how certain markets can just defy economics nearly indefinitely.  If you follow Louis Rossman on youtube he went through this problem when he was trying to find a rental property for his business.  There were shops that had sat empty for 1-2 years and the owners weren't willing to negotiate down to get them filled.

I haven't watched that, but I'm assuming it has something to do with speculating real estate market prices. Everyone else has to suffer for their gain. Obviously this isn't sustainable and the cost of living is going up as a result. That's basically what is happening here in Toronto and the surrounding area.

9 hours ago, Darc_Requiem said:

I'm 42. We knew R.Kelly was a creep in high school. When whole peeing thing happened few years after that I was like "took them long enough." Didn't think it would take ANOTHER 20 years after that for something to finally stick to this dude. 

I'm still mad at myself for watching the tape.