Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

8 minutes ago, Sonichuman said:

oh god...

The TOS you cranky fuck lmao. The rules are literally written down for anyone to read. In fact they ask you to read the rules and sign them before you even join the platform. I like Jordan mostly but man Twitter turns everyone into giant cry babies. "My tweet tweet account banned!" So that fuck what people get banned all the time you're not special. Good lord. What an embarrassing video. 

Edited by RSG3
31 minutes ago, HD-Man said:

White Influential billionaire talking about an underpopulation crisis not long after Roe V. Wade was overturned.....yea that's NOT suspicious at all..... 

He's been talking about that for a while and he has 9 kids so I'm not sure it is related.  This video is several years old:

8 hours ago, RSG3 said:

Least its a big ass industrial stainless steel sink. Long as he cleaned it well its a fine place to make his Jungle Juice.

Also, the alcohol involved is going to kill of most of whatever could get you sick that might be living in the sink.

Like, I still wouldn't want to drink it.  But one of the reasons ancient societies were big on alcoholic beverages was that they were generally safer to drink than the water was, because all the microbes would die off.

4 minutes ago, AriesWarlock said:

Video of Prime Minister Shinzo Abe being shot

Hide contents

That first video shows so much cause the first shot goes out and everyone is like ???? even Abe is super confused.  It doesn't even look like the first shot hit him cause he doesn't react to it aside from just stopping his speech.

Just now, iStu X said:

Excuse me? Pretty sure the greatest country on gods green earth has that tradition. 

God Bless America GIF by MOODMAN

god bless America and no one else

I should have been more clear.

What I meant is that America is the country where weirdos go on a moderately regular rampage roughly twice or thrice every week, killing people in mostly normal fashion with the generous endorsement of the NRA and stuff like that, while Japan is the country where everything is mostly peaceful and quiet for 15 year and then someone ritualistically decapitates a whole class of schoolgirls to make lamps out of their skulls.

That's the impression I have after reading about some of the criminal stories from Japan. It's a very safe country, but when shit happens it seems to happen really, really bad.

2 hours ago, iStu X said:

Homie hoppers don’t make good housewives 

Yeah I was in a similar situation and she wanted me to wife her up because she was sick of games!  Nah, you are for the streets, I'm not going to financially support you getting plowed by the neighborhood while I'm at work.  She ended up marrying some other sucker and cheating on him, IMAGINE MY SHOCK!

1 hour ago, DangerousJ said:

MegaBee productions presents..

PUNCH-OUT!

Starring...

Shaft Agent as Little Mac

Gimpy as Doc Louis

Stuart Hayden as Mario the Referee

Zatalcon as Glass Joe

Crucades as Von Kaiser

B-Tier Bison as Piston Honda

Hecatom as  Don Flamenco

Daboog as King Hippo

Dangerous J as Great Tiger

Angelpalm as Bald Bull

PV3Russia as Soda Popinski

HD-Man as Mr. Sandman

Razor as Super Macho Man

J-Ride as Mike Tyson

Another Dangerous J casting on my resume. Hell yeah. 😎 

4 hours ago, Phantom_Miria said:

What I meant is that America is the country where weirdos go on a moderately regular rampage roughly twice or thrice every week, killing people in mostly normal fashion with the generous endorsement of the NRA and stuff like that

I'm pretty sure the endgame for the US gun lobby is to have bullets reclassified from criminal violence to lead-based air pollution, which our Supreme Court has recently ruled that our Environmental Protection Agency has no authority to regulate.

2 hours ago, DangerousJ said:

MegaBee productions presents..

PUNCH-OUT!

Starring...

Shaft Agent as Little Mac

Gimpy as Doc Louis

Stuart Hayden as Mario the Referee

Zatalcon as Glass Joe

Crucades as Von Kaiser

B-Tier Bison as Piston Honda

Hecatom as  Don Flamenco

Daboog as King Hippo

Dangerous J as Great Tiger

Angelpalm as Bald Bull

PV3Russia as Soda Popinski

HD-Man as Mr. Sandman

Razor as Super Macho Man

J-Ride as Mike Tyson

spacer.png

8 hours ago, Phantom_Miria said:

What I'm reading currently seems to indicate that it was some former navy member/ex-soldier with a homemade shotgun.

Unfortunately Japan seems to have a tradition of insane lone people suddenly going on a rampage in the worst way possible.

What is hilarious and sad is that feminist whackjobs have been trying to say that this is a conspiracy, alongside the death of the creator of Yugi to cover up some legislation about manga/anime that was passed some days ago or some shit like that.

21 minutes ago, Hecatom said:

What is hilarious and sad is that feminist whackjobs have been trying to say that this is a conspiracy, alongside the death of the creator of Yugi to cover up some legislation about manga/anime that was passed some days ago or some shit like that.

Killing a former prime minister and a famous mangaka to cover up legislation?

I know the Japanese get very intense when they want to do something, but I'm sure the old and proved tradition of hiding legislation in bigger bills that have nothing to do with anything else would have worked just as well.

"Today the Japanese parliament passed the bill for the protection and safeguard of cute baby manatees, citing the need to protect and defend these round and wholesome water mammals because of how cute they are. Some members of the opposition however criticized how the bill also included new unrelated legislation on the decriminalization of the horrifying sexual practices the minister of the interior is known to partake into, the legalization of corruption of government officers in plain sight, and the construction of a new private mansion for the Prime Minister in Okinawa paid with taxpayers' money. The government rebuked the criticism of the opposition, implying that it's only moved by their intense hatred of cute baby manatees."

What's this legislation on manga that was passed and was supposedly important enough to kill a former prime minister over anyway?