Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, misterBee said:

If you guys want posts removed, you need to report them.  Enough reports and it will auto-hide.

 

I have now issued a warning because somehow Trump stuff keeps showing up in here.

I've seen enough horror movies to know where this is going.  *Grabs the popcorn*

 

EDIT:  I personally wouldn't care if it was about Trump, but we know why it's about Trump.  I'm hoping that by the start of Feb this will all be ended.

 

Edited by Deadly_Raver
Link to post
21 minutes ago, Lord Vega said:

Information will spread faster and faster as humanity awakens. The Truth will be forced in your minds and all you can do is deny it or accept it. 

You want the truth? You can't handle the truth!

 

You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at forums. 

Link to post
6 hours ago, Maxx said:

You can side load on both Apple and Google. It takes more technical knowhow for Google and its just inconvenient in general so most won't do it

Yeah, but this is just asking for the app not to go through the certification process and allow those people who are non-technical to open their devices up to some weird shit. Given the circumstances, I don't think this is going to go the way they think. 

 

1 hour ago, DarkSakul said:

You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at forums

It's gonna take a while in at least one case.

Link to post
18 minutes ago, Lantis said:

tenor.gif

Yeah. It looks like you are not intelligent enough to know the difference. I don't even feel bad for being banned. What does that mean, huh? I can get permabanned from SRHomo and I won't care. It's actually funny that you banned me due to a severe case of smelly butthurt. LOL.

 

 

Edited by Lord Vega
Link to post
47 minutes ago, Lord Vega said:

I can get permabanned from SRHomo

Wait, guys, he’s transcended, he’s not human anymore. 
 

cause he must mean “homo sapiens”. Why would someone so intelligent and open minded and accepting of information not use SRGay (which actually rhymes with SRK) if he wanted to pretend like it’s 2003 and calling something gay is still a stinging insult?

Link to post
33 minutes ago, AriesWarlock said:

Amazon is also kicking out Parler

 

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/johnpaczkowski/amazon-parler-aws

 

 

 

 

 

Yeah this is a thing now, but in 3-5 years, no one will care and these folks will have other gigs. Having an asshole boss shouldn't mean you don't get a job jn the future just because people don't like said boss. The virtue signalling since Wednesday is off the charts. 

Edited by DoctaMario
Link to post
43 minutes ago, DoctaMario said:

Yeah this is a thing now, but in 3-5 years, no one will care and these folks will have other gigs.

Yeah, but not in a visible capacity. 

 

43 minutes ago, DoctaMario said:

Having an asshole boss shouldn't mean you don't get a job jn the future just because people don't like said boss.

Hundred percent agree. Keep in mind that if you are in PR and you are spreading alternative facts because paycheck, there is a standard that the business wants so it can remain credible. This is a case of guilty by association. Virtue signaling via threat of profit loss. 

Edited by OPTIMUS124
Link to post
1 minute ago, Sonichuman said:

The people who are getting arrested the Insurrection are probably gonna have it worse.  Imagine being at an interview for a job and coming to the subject of why you were arrested comes up.

Yup. They may get pardoned, but all those other ordinances and municipal laws are gonna hit them. Even with a pardon, there isn't any expungement. Social media has already blasted some of the more notable examples. They exchanged 10 seconds of fame for 5 -10 years of consequence. 

Link to post
1 hour ago, DoctaMario said:

Yeah this is a thing now, but in 3-5 years, no one will care and these folks will have other gigs. Having an asshole boss shouldn't mean you don't get a job jn the future just because people don't like said boss. The virtue signalling since Wednesday is off the charts. 

They arent getting black balled because they had an asshole boss. They are getting black balled because they are assholes who spent 4 years lying out said assholes. They are completely untrustworthy just like their asshole boss. 

Edited by RSG3
Link to post
2 hours ago, Lord Vega said:

Yeah. It looks like you are not intelligent enough to know the difference. I don't even feel bad for being banned. What does that mean, huh? I can get permabanned from SRHomo and I won't care. It's actually funny that you banned me due to a severe case of smelly butthurt. LOL.

giphy.gif

Link to post
18 minutes ago, RSG3 said:

They arent getting black balled because they had an asshole boss. They are getting black balled because they are assholes who spent 4 years lying out said assholes. They are completely untrustworthy just like their asshole boss. 

There are plenty of people working on the hill who have lied to congress, to the press, and to the American people, and no one's calling for them to never be employed again. If everyone who lied was held to that same standard, Capitol Hill would be an empty building. 

Link to post
Just now, DoctaMario said:

There are plenty of people working on the hill who have lied to congress, to the press, and to the American people, and no one's calling for them to never be employed again. If everyone who lied was held to that same standard, Capitol Hill would be an empty building. 

I'm not against that. 

 

I wouldn't hire any of them either. 

Link to post
11 hours ago, DangerousJ said:

It makes me chuckle every time Jion Wansu resurrects some obscure thread and Lantis smacks him down lol.

 

It's not even anything pertinent or helpful 90 percent of the time.

From what I see Jion Wansu doesn't even seem to be bothered by it. In my opinion someone who doesn't get bothered every time someone shoots them down and still gets back up is badass. Pantees can't handle him and I since he's mentally weak. He's always triggered by Jion and I. That's weakness, man. 

 

Why are you assuming things that are not true, Pantees? Are you trying to save face after I pointed you out? Ha ha ha! I'm not bothered at all. I am having fun with you. 

Edited by Lord Vega
Link to post
23 minutes ago, RSG3 said:

You look like you are desperately trying to convince yourself of your own horse shit. 

Nope. I am totally sure of myself. I know myself very well. What "looks" to be happening and what's really happening are two different things. Looks can be deceiving to a person who does not have intuition. 

 

Edited by Lord Vega
Link to post
2 minutes ago, Lord Vega said:

It's Lantees

You read his name like this?? I thought it was like Atlantis without the first A and T. 
 

we gotta work on your rhyming skills, homie. Like if I wanted to make fun of you, I wouldn’t call you lord pee-gay, cause that doesn’t rhyme. 
 

I’d probably do lord smegma, but this is of course, a hypothetical 

Link to post
1 minute ago, KingTubb said:

You read his name like this?? I thought it was like Atlantis without the first A and T. 
 

we gotta work on your rhyming skills, homie. Like if I wanted to make fun of you, I wouldn’t call you lord pee-gay, cause that doesn’t rhyme. 
 

I’d probably do lord smegma, but this is of course, a hypothetical 

LOL. I actually read it as Lantis like Atlantis. Short "I" sound. I didn't rhyme on purpose. 

Link to post

This is random, but aside from the Allrecipes.com ingredient option, do any of you know of a good recipe site/aggregator that goes by ingredient? These days with the pandemic, I'm finding myself with a lot of grocery "leftovers" when I buy stuff in general and for a recipe. I'm wondering if there's a site that goes ingredient-first, where you start with an ingredient or two, and get recipes that require that and maybe a thing or two more.

Edited by axeman61
Link to post

I do that too, but going that route, you either get something that has your ingredient and a couple others, or your ingredient and some other stuff you don't have. I end up with too much of the latter, thus my earlier question.

Edited by axeman61
Link to post
6 minutes ago, axeman61 said:

I do that too, but going that route, you either get something that has your ingredient and a couple others, or your ingredient and some other stuff you don't have. I end up with too much of the latter, thus my earlier question.

You just go without what you are missing or sub with something else. 

 

Look one of the great things about cooking is experimenting. So replace the missing stuff with what you do have and see what happens. Fucking alchemy! Lol

Link to post
25 minutes ago, axeman61 said:

This is random, but aside from the Allrecipes.com ingredient option, do any of you know of a good recipe site/aggregator that goes by ingredient? These days with the pandemic, I'm finding myself with a lot of grocery "leftovers" when I buy stuff in general and for a recipe. I'm wondering if there's a site that goes ingredient-first, where you start with an ingredient or two, and get recipes that require that and maybe a thing or two more.

 

I know you said the internet, but honestly a good cookbook just has everything, including techniques and substitutions.

 

I am a big fan of Bittman's "How to Cook Everything". I really think that's all anyone needs. I don't know what edition they're up to now, but I keep one near my kitchen at all times. I don't refer to it much but it's always there if I need something or may have forgotten something. It's still relevant today as in the past.

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
  • Create New...
Stage Select