Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

45 minutes ago, J-ride said:

There are a surprising number of idiot lawyers.

The last 4 years has done a Massive number on Lawyers, they didn't have a positive opinion to begin with but people didn't like them cuz they where smart enough to fuck around the rules, but lately they look too stupid to even know what the rules are lol. 

5 hours ago, RSG3 said:

You're a really bad liar Zat. 

And yes there's mountains of science separating gender and sex. 

That "science" is just bullshit politics. There is no actual difference in its core when it deals with organisms or animals.

Here is an example as to why that is leftist political bullshit. 
Lets say you are at some retail store and Brock Lesnar  tells you to grab him clothes. You've never heard of him before. You just saw him for the first time and you are not allowed to talk to him at all.  You have a mens section and a girls section, are you going to wonder what his gender is and where you should go? 

edit: Oh, here is another question. Lets say I have sex with a female, like Salma Hayek. This person has a vagina and the actual body and hormones of a woman, yet she claims her gender is male. Does that make me gay, is my sexuality based on their sex or their
"gender"?

edit 2: 2nd question.. what about for fictional characters like the hulk and she-hulk, if I had no idea about these characters or their comics and just saw a 5 sec clip of scene with them two in it, I can't really determine who is the man and who is the woman between the both of them? 

Edited by zatalcon3
1 hour ago, zatalcon3 said:

That "science" is just bullshit politics. There is no actual difference in its core when it deals with organisms or animals.

Yes there is. People are both organisms and animals so this whole statement is false. Are you under the delusion that humans are not animals?

Here is an example as to why that is leftist political bullshit. 
Lets say you are at some retail store and Brock Lesnar  tells you to grab him clothes. You've never heard of him before. You just saw him for the first time and you are not allowed to talk to him at all.  You have a mens section and a girls section, are you going to wonder what his gender is and where you should go? 

No, because because the first step in good customer service is to ask the Client what they want, not to assume what they want with no information given from them. You literally ask them what they are looking for. Why would I waste my time wandering the store guessing their taste when i can just ask them what they want?

Your customer service is clearly dog shit if this is your idea of a good example. I've sold womens clothes to men who look like Brock Lesner because they requested it. I'll sell you whatever you want so long as my store carries it. I don't give a fuck. My job isn't to tell them what to wear, its to sell them the product they want, get my paycheck and go home. Anything beyond that i don't give a fuck about. No store won't let you talk to the customer so the entire hypothetical is stupid as fuck and makes no God damn sense. You had to remove 90% of my ability to do the job to make your  example even remotely plausible. Even if I assume he's male gendered I need to know if he's looking for pants, shoes, shorts, T-Shirts, Polos, a suit, what color suit, shoes, boots, sandals, does he wear a belt or suspenders, dress socks or regular socks, tube socks or ankle/heel socks.I have to be able to talk to him or else we can't do fucking business. Fucking dumbass hypothetical. 

edit: Oh, here is another question. Lets say I have sex with a female, like Salma Hayek. This person has a vagina and the actual body and hormones of a woman, yet she claims her gender is male. Does that make me gay, is my sexuality based on their sex or their
"gender"?

No, gay is a sexual orientation, not a gender orientation. It would only lean into gay/bi/les if they passed as the other gender and you where attracted to the passing gender. Selma can identify as male, but if shes still passing as female and you're turned on by her female presentation then your sexual orientation is still straight. If you're attracted to her passing as male then your probably gay, if not at least bisexual, cuz its sexual attraction not gender attraction. You're attracted to female traits, so women with hard jaws, small tits and goes to the gym and works out probably wont be attractive to you because she has taken on many masculine gendered features, or was born with them, jaw lines and such. Shes still a woman and your still not gonna be attracted to her regardless.

edit 2: 2nd question.. what about for fictional characters like the hulk and she-hulk, if I had no idea about these characters or their comics and just saw a 5 sec clip of scene with them two in it, I can't really determine who is the man and who is the woman between the both of them? 

Well SHE-Hulk is literally in her name, so I'm pretty sure even you can figure this one out. 5 second clips still end with the title of the project. I'll give you a hint tho.  "She" is a pronoun and tells you what she identifies as when it comes to gender. Doesn't tell you anything about her sexual orientations tho does it? Cuz they aren't the same thing.

Edited by RSG3
4 hours ago, Phantom_Miria said:

Guys, is it gay to be anally penetrated by the feminine penis of a trans woman?

What about cumshots in that circumstance? Facials? Creampies? Are those gay too? Only some of them?

Just asking for a friend.

I just can't be convinced that there is a straight way for a guy to suck a dick.  It doesn't work that way!

Edited by J-ride
3 minutes ago, RSG3 said:

Naw She-Hulks awesome. A lot of the character traits people love in Deadpool, She-Hulk was already doing. 

Agreed.  She was a really fun and under-rated character.  She was one of the standouts when I was reading Avengers.  But I was always happy for anyone to take panels away from Wonderman, because he has always been my most hated character.

Since we're having some socio-political arguments let me ask something to you guys.

I ran across a random thread on Twitter. I swear I only use that site for the memes and the hentai artists like any respectable and hard-working member of society would do. However, from time to time Twitter itself suggests random threads. The argument of the day was negative representation of disabled people in fiction, with Captain Hook and Scar as examples, and how they promote negative stereotypes toward disabled people. Like, the trope of having villains with missing limbs or deformities is hurtful to real disabled people, and encourages discrimination.

This made me wonder: am I a bigoted asshole for thinking that ableism the way these people understand it and describe it just isn't real, and they just want to fight an imaginary oppression in order to feel morally righteous with themselves and their terminally online friends? Or it's just them who are retarded, regardless of whether they're also missing body parts or not?

Like, how do Scar from Lion King and Captain Hook from Peter Pan somehow work to socially condition me (or anyone) into believing that the handicapped guy on a wheelchair is evil and is just looking for the right moment to throw me down a cliff into a stampede of wild animals?

The thing is: these people on Twitter are obviously trying to portray discrimination against the disabled as a direct equivalent to racism and sexism, and thus act accordingly, but that's just not how discrimination against the disabled work, at least as far as I've seen. Discrimination against the disabled takes the form of society not thinking and not designing public and private spaces for the needs of disabled people, assuming everyone to be "normal", it's governments not doing enough to support people with disabilities, and occasionally individual people who just don't know how to behave near disabled people and make them feel bad. These are real problems, and it's worth pointing them out and fixing them to allow the disabled to live a normal life as much as possible.

Now, while this is definitely something that can be reasonably described as "discrimination" it's also definitely not the same kind of discrimination as racism and sexism. Disabled people can usually suffer from other people being condescending, pitiful, irrationally afraid as if they were contagious, or on the opposite going "you're so brave!" which is fucking annoying in its own right, and as said before they suffer because governments and planners tend to forget or not want to waste money for them, but actual violent discrimination is pretty rare as far as I know (I guess you had mental asylums back in the day, but that was more due to the science being shit). Is it a thing to trip blind people or throw wheelchair users down the stairs in the United States? 'Cuz that's considered pretty much comically evil over here.

Going back to Peter Pan, I can understand why some people consider the indians singing "what makes the red man red" as offensive because it's a giant racial caricature that depicts a whole group of people in a stereotyped and incorrect way (I don't really care personally, but the the big on-the-nose-even-for-its-times caricature is there), but the Captain Hook thing? What stereotype is that promoting? Where is this popular belief that disabled people are morally evil? Or Scar for that matter, is he supposed to encourage the idea that people with scars are evil? It's a series of Dhalsim-tier reaches.

Ableism as a direct equivalent to racism and sexism isn't real, it's a different problem that works in different ways affecting disabled people in ways that are nothing like black people in the US or women. The whole argument sounds stupid, and a way for Twitter folks to get offended at random stuff in media.

There was also some argument about how villains are usually also depicted as "dark-coded", and that's vaguely racist apparently, when I think it's more because "darkness" has been associated with "not good" by mankind for eons not because of any racially-motivated bigotry but rather because humans can't see in the dark, and therefore people are scared of what they can't see, and so the night and the absence of light became associated with evil things.

37 minutes ago, Phantom_Miria said:

Ableism

Ok I'm still trying to process that people consider Scar to be disabled because of the very mild   (mild is even going overboard...its really the very definition of "flesh wound") skin disfigurement.  Its not stopping him or impeding him from anything he wants to do...at all.  Hook yeah...he's missing a whole hand despite still being a Capitain of a pirate crew, throw him in the disabled pile...but Scar?   You might as well be Mr. Fantastic for that stretch imo.

And to answer the overall, no I don't think Hook being evil impressed upon me that all people who are disabled are evil.  Thought hadn't crossed my mind until this came up.  If Disney had a consistent disability trait among its antagonists they would have an argument...but Disney doesn't so they don't have much evidence at all to back up their argument.  Hook is the only disabled antagonist I can even think out of all disney movies tbh...I might be missing another somewhere but the % is extremely low.

Edited by Sonichuman
12 hours ago, RSG3 said:

Yes there is. People are both organisms and animals so this whole statement is false. Are you under the delusion that humans are not animals?

No, my point is that humans are animals and because of that this whole "gender and sex being different" is false. This reply of yours is false. 

When you have a dog give birth to a bunch of puppies you are going to sort out the males from the females and the way everyone knows how to do it is based on if the dog has a penis or a vagina. You are not going to question looking at a puppy with a penis and say "well, this one is biologically a male but it could be female by gender so i don't know where to put it" because there is no question about it. 

12 hours ago, RSG3 said:

No, because because the first step in good customer service is to ask the Client what they want, not to assume what they want with no information given from them. You literally ask them what they are looking for. Why would I waste my time wandering the store guessing their taste when i can just ask them what they want? snip

So you are going to ask Brock Lesnar if he is a woman or not? That is ridiculous. 
Also in my scenario you are not allowed to talk to this person, so you have to base it on your own judgement. I never said you worked at the store i'm said you are being requested to fetch him clothes read the analogy carefully so you can understand the situation. 

Learn to read the post carefully so you can understand the situation you are in. As said in that post, you can't talk to him so you have to go based on your judgement.

Spoiler

a3ac822cef1f0cf39dfb8008542a3ffc_crop_ex

You'd question in your mind if this person was a woman or not? LOL get out of here with your fake ass shit, RSG.

So truth is not based on biology, just a persons claim? Come on. 

Well SHE-Hulk is literally in her name, so I'm pretty sure even you can figure this one out. 5 second clips still end with the title of the project. I'll give you a hint tho.  "She" is a pronoun and tells you what she identifies as when it comes to gender. Doesn't tell you anything about her sexual orientations tho does it? Cuz they aren't the same thing.

Read again, i know "nothing" about these characters I am only determining through site. Will I or anybody ask who is the male and who is the female by looking at them? You hae bad reading skills and you don't even bother to fully understand the situation. You never take things accurately in context.

Fact of the matter is, you are denying basic science. It's as if a persons physical biology must give way to a persons self claim. Proof is of lesser value than a belief. I know that you yourself are going to use your own observation when determining a male from a female when meeting them for the first time, not on someones claim. You don't do that when looking at animals, when you go to a zoo and visit the lions area, you would know based on observation which is the male lion and which is the lioness, you are not going to think of a lion with mane and a pair of nuts to be biologically male but could actually be a lioness. 

Edited by zatalcon3

The idiots coming out in droves today after the Brittany Griner verdict of 9 years. Because ppl here disagree with her politics, she deserves that many years in prison for weed and should appreciate America more as if this country is innocent of dealing out these same kinds of extreme sentences to minorities.... Disgusting 🤮

@HD-ManI champion Americans abroad getting the full brunt of the law if they break the laws of a country.  It has nothing to do with race and is about respecting the place you are visiting and not being an asshole.  I've been to Russia and Singapore and when traveling to those places they make it pretty clear their stances on drugs and they communicate pretty clearly that they are not fucking around.  I give just as much of a shit about her as that white kid that got hit with the cane.  I put this in the FUCK AROUND AND FIND OUT category.

When I went through the travel agency I even got a handout paper and was specifically warned to not fuck with Russia because MOTHER RUSSIA will not tolerate any bullshit.

Edited by J-ride
26 minutes ago, HD-Man said:

The idiots coming out in droves today after the Brittany Griner verdict of 9 years. Because ppl here disagree with her politics, she deserves that many years in prison for weed and should appreciate America more as if this country is innocent of dealing out these same kinds of extreme sentences to minorities.... Disgusting 🤮

It's messed up all around. But unfortunately she did commit a crime in Russia of all places. Russian government don't like us Americans. Enter their country and give them even the slightest reason to put cuffs on ya? And they'll drag it as far as they can. As a big FU to the U.S.

I'm sure if she was a citizen of a country on good terms with Russia? It wouldn't have went this far. My black ass couldn't be paid enough to set foot in Russia. Why she didn't just play in Spain or something?

Edited by BB_Hoody
52 minutes ago, Reticently said:

There probably is a negative representation bias in media of people with disabilities generally, but Hook probably isn't that.  Hook is just invoking traditional pirate tropes, and if anything it's hard to call him disabled in terms of anything the story portrays him as doing.

He certainly uses that hook with the dexterity of a real hand in the majority of adaptations, including Disney's Peter Pan. 

51 minutes ago, zatalcon3 said:

So you are going to ask Brock Lesnar if he is a woman or not?

No dumb dumb I'm gonna say "So what brings you into the store today?" And he's gonna tell me what he's looking for.

As I said your stupid fuck scenario only works if you eliminate 90% of my ability to do the job. It's as retarded a scenario as you are a person. It's not worth entertaining as a real scenario because it's not a situation that would ever be real. 

You're next level stupid. 

Edited by RSG3
2 minutes ago, RSG3 said:

No dumb dumb I'm gonna say "So what brings you into the store today?" And he's gonna tell me what he's looking for.

As I said your stupid fuck scenario only works if you eliminate 90% of my ability to do the job. It's as retarded a scenario as you are a person. It's not worth entertaining as a real scenario because it's not a situation that would ever be real. 

You're next level stupid. 

No nono. You can't do that. You don't work there, you are asked to get him clothes with no communication. Stop making a new situation just to avoid the fact that my analogy (as silly as it is because the politics of the left on this is silly)  shows a point. Your job is just to get him clothes, period.. no talk, nothing. You know deep down you are not going to question what gender of clothes you are going to get for him because there is no difference and you don't have the balls (no pun intended) to admit it.

6 minutes ago, zatalcon3 said:

No nono. You can't do that. You don't work there, you are asked to get him clothes with no communication.

If I don't work there then I ain't gonna shit for him, no matter who asks me, verbally ornonverbal.. Simple as that. You're scenario is fucktarded. 

"Your job is just to get him clothes"

Is it my job or not my job? If it's my job I get to talk to him because that's how that job works. If it's not my job then I'm not gonna fucking help him, he can find his own fucking clothes or find someone who works there. 

Your not even consistant about your scenario in your own posts. Fuck off. 

Edited by RSG3

I'm not confused. Zat said Brock Lesner came into the store. I said I've sold womens clothes to men who LOOK like Brock Lesner, because I have. I don't give a fuck. I'll sell you whatever you want as long as my store carries it. I don't give a shit. I was there for the paycheck. You wanna wear women's clothes? Have a great time, you do you. 

Edited by RSG3
5 minutes ago, Darc_Requiem said:

Okay my bad @RSG3. I think I just made it worse. Unrelated side note: Did you get your computer straight? I want to know if I still need to hit up my local computer shop for you.

Haha yea, it wasn't my computer because it hit my girls Laptop to. It wa the Cable Company.i called them and had then do some shit and it's all fixed now. 

Our net company is fucking garbage, the absolute worst, but for some reason they get to be the only net provider we er in my area and no one else is allowed to compete. 

Still don't understand how that works or is even remotely legal. 

28 minutes ago, RSG3 said:

If I don't work there then I ain't gonna shit for him, no matter who asks me, verbally ornonverbal.. Simple as that. You're scenario is fucktarded. 

"Your job is just to get him clothes"

Is it my job or not my job? If it's my job I get to talk to him because that's how that job works. If it's not my job then I'm not gonna fucking help him, he can find his own fucking clothes or find someone who works there. 

Your not even consistant about your scenario in your own posts. Fuck off. 

You are going against the point because you, just like always, go the coward route and refuse to be in context to avoid defeat. The scenario is just an actual example of how retarded this gender politics is. It is a retarded politic therefore it should be given a ridiculous answer just to expose it. 

No matter if you want to call it "fucktarded" the point is you are being dishonest because you know you would not question what gender of clothes to get brock lesnar at all. In fact, he would likely F5 your ass because of insulting him  by even assuming he is a female. 

21 minutes ago, RSG3 said:

I'm not confused. Zat said Brock Lesner came into the store. I said I've sold womens clothes to men who LOOK like Brock Lesner, because I have. I don't give a fuck. I'll sell you whatever you want as long as my store carries it. I don't give a shit. I was there for the paycheck. You wanna wear women's clothes? Have a great time, you do you. 

But that is away from the context of the scenario. You have to get him clothes with out talking at all to him, so work in that scenario and tell me what clothes are you going to get him based on your own judgement. 

You have to be in the scenario and act accordingly to such because this is where your bullshit politics is being put to the test,  your "i'm not going to get shit from him" is a cop out reply. Which is what you always do. 

Edited by zatalcon3
8 minutes ago, zatalcon3 said:

The scenario is just an actual example of how retarded this gender politics is.

No the scenario is an example of how you have to make up unrealistic shit that doesn't happen because no business operates that way in order to try and make your stupid ass view work. You literally had to remove 90%of the salesmanship ability to do the job to make your scenario even remotely plausible. It's not worth entertaining for a fucking second. Yoy don't have to guess because you can fucking ask. There's 0 reason to guess. It's a stupid fucking example and demonstrates you are incredibly ill equipped for this conversation. 

So convo over. Have a day Zat. 

Edited by RSG3
4 minutes ago, RSG3 said:

No the scenario is an example of how you have to make up unrealistic shit that doesn't happen because no business operates that way in order to try and make your stupid ass view work. You literally had to remove 90%of the salesmanship ability to do the job to make your scenario even remotely plausible. It's not worth entertaining for a fucking second. Yoy don't have to guess because you can fucking ask. There's 0 reason to guess. It's a stupid fucking example and demonstrates you are incredibly ill equipped for this conversation. 

So convo over. Have a day Zat. 

No you are coping out. You can't answer straight as to what you would do in that scenario because you don't want to be honest and say you know he is a man and you would go to the man section to get male gendered clothes, not female with out the need to ask. I don't care if it doesn't happen in RL business or not, no shit, that is why it is called a scenario, the fact is you need to reason out how exactly gender and sex are in it's core different and not some political bullshit that was made, because when you are in a scenario when you have to judge or determine a species to be male or female, it's not about their claims or social political nonsense, it's what we see and confirm based on natural observation. Go to the point of the argument, not circle around it to avoid getting caught. 

Edited by zatalcon3
1 hour ago, RSG3 said:

Haha yea, it wasn't my computer because it hit my girls Laptop to. It wa the Cable Company.i called them and had then do some shit and it's all fixed now. 

Our net company is fucking garbage, the absolute worst, but for some reason they get to be the only net provider we er in my area and no one else is allowed to compete. 

Still don't understand how that works or is even remotely legal. 

You and me both man. ISPs basically have a monopoly over a territory. It shouldn't be legal but it is. I have Comporium thats the only game in town for me. Thankfully they are decent enough. 15 minutes up the road. It's Spectrum and that's it. I thought it was funny how my podunk ISP had four time's the DL speeds of Spectrum for a while. They finally got 1GB downloads though.