Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

5 hours ago, J-ride said:

@HD-ManI champion Americans abroad getting the full brunt of the law if they break the laws of a country.  It has nothing to do with race and is about respecting the place you are visiting and not being an asshole.  I've been to Russia and Singapore and when traveling to those places they make it pretty clear their stances on drugs and they communicate pretty clearly that they are not fucking around.  I give just as much of a shit about her as that white kid that got hit with the cane.  I put this in the FUCK AROUND AND FIND OUT category.

When I went through the travel agency I even got a handout paper and was specifically warned to not fuck with Russia because MOTHER RUSSIA will not tolerate any bullshit.

You're happy ppl get locked up and railroaded for political bullshit reasons in another country? And you assumed she was an asshole based on what information? For all you know, she could've forgot it was in her bag or hell, seeing as how we're not on good terms with Russia, they could've planted that shit to gain leverage

You're kinda making this a black and white issue (metaphorically speaking) , when it isnt. I understand laws are laws, but not all laws are fair nor all that lawful. This is clearly a tactic for Russia to get what they want from the US (most likely a prisoner exchange) 

And race most certainly plays a factor in America, Griner being black has her being seen as disposable by the very country who claims to be about freedom. Certain sects have taken a "fuck you" attitude towards her like she killed someone. Mfer had a miniscule amount of weed or whatever, not a murder charge. And let's not pretend skin color doesn't play a factor in how dismissive of her some ppl in the US are 

But hey, it's guess it's easy to say the law is the law if it's not someone you personally care about being done dirty 🤷🏾‍♂️

Edited by HD-Man
7 minutes ago, HD-Man said:

You're happy ppl get locked up and railroaded for political bullshit reasons in another country?

It's not politics it's the law in that country and they don't fuck around. It's the same for Japan they have a 99% conviction rate, and they HATE drugs. You don't take drugs there. Period. 

Edited by RSG3
1 minute ago, RSG3 said:

It's not politics it's the law I. That country and they don't fuck around. It's the same for Japan they have a 99% conviction rate, and they HATE drugs. You don't take drugs there. Period. 

6 grams of weed on Russia is like 15 days in jail, she had 0.702 I believe....

1 minute ago, HD-Man said:

6 grams of weed on Russia is like 15 days in jail, she had 0.702 I believe....

Bro, it's Russia, are you actually expecting consistency? We don't even have that here. She's a fucking foreigner, when do laws ever apply to foreigners in a fair and just manner? They barely do for citizens. 

The government shoots people in Russia just for having an opinion.  

Edited by RSG3
4 minutes ago, RSG3 said:

Bro, it's Russia, are you actually expecting consistency? We don't even have that here. 

Nah fam, you said it was the law. I'm telling you what that law is, don't switch up talking about consistency 

Russia dead ass wrong, and ppl here and the internet deadass wrong writing ol girl off. Sick if that "It's the law" excuse honestly (not directing this at you in particular) 

NONE of you would have this dismissive attitude if it was your brother, sister or kid 

Edited by HD-Man

Nobody can prove it one way or another, but it seems mighty opportunistic for Russia to arrest a celebrity athlete from America for some weed and sentence her to nine years in prison, only to use her as a bargaining chip to get Russian prisoners back to Russia. Like arms dealers and shit.

Definitely wouldn't put it past the Russian government to pull some shit like that. I mean, they shoot people in Russia just for having an opinion.

Just now, Chadouken said:

Nobody can prove it one way or another, but it seems mighty opportunistic for Russia to arrest a celebrity athlete from America for some weed and sentence her to nine years in prison, only to use her as a bargaining chip to get Russian prisoners back to Russia. Like arms dealers and shit.

Definitely wouldn't put it past the Russian government to pull some shit like that. I mean, they shoot people in Russia just for having an opinion.

Pretty much the point I was kinda getting at, I definitely can't prove what I feel is going on, but that extreme of a system based on THEIR laws tells me they want a bargaining chip or to send a message to foreigners who dare step on their soil 

Nah fam, you said it was the law. I'm telling you what that law is, don't switch up talking about consistency 

Yea it is, and they have not once ever been fucking consistant with applying it. The law is no drugs so fucking listen because they will get you for not listening and they don't give a fuck about consistancy. I will switch it up because it's fucking relevant. Don't fuck around in other countries they don't fucking play. They will burn you. 

Russia dead ass wrong

No duh, but it's Russia, don't play fucking games, they kill people for having beliefs and you bring drugs into their country? Fucking dumb. 

The problem HD-Man is no one cares about you being sick of it. It's the reality of going to other countries, especially ones like Russia. You have to protect your ass and not fuck around because they don't play fair, they never have and they never will. 

J-Ride is right it's fuck around and find out. Is it wrong? Of course, but it's the fucking reality, you can't play these games with Russia you will lose. 

The fact she's an American who can be used as a political football is even more reason for her to not fuck around in fucking Russia. 

Edited by RSG3
8 minutes ago, RSG3 said:

Yea it is, and they have not once ever been fucking consistant with applying it. The law is no drugs so fucking listen because they will get you for not listening and they don't give a fuck about consistancy. I will switch it up because it's fucking relevant. Don't fuck around in other countries they don't fucking play. They will burn you. 

No duh, but it's Russia, don't play fucking games, they kill people for beliefs and bring drugs into their country? Fucking dumb. 

The problem HD-Man is no one cares about you being sick of it. It's the reality of going to other countries, especially ones like Russia. You have to protect your ass and not fuck around because they don't play fair, they have and they never will. 

J-Ride is right it's fuck around and find out. Is it wrong? Of course, but it's the fucking reality, you can't play these games with Russia you will lose. 

The fact she's an American who can be used as a political football is even more reason for her to not fuck around in fucking Russia. 

Again, you do NOT know if she intentionally brought that shit there or if they possibly planted that shit on her. You going WAY to hard on her and you know as much as I do about what happened when she was arrested (absolutely nothing other than the arrest itself). And no, that ish you say was not relevant, cuz you don't even know the law on cannibus over there but yet you keep saying it's the law

And I don't give a shit about yall caring, I said what I said. That girl is being fucked over royally and I'll keep speaking out about it and telling dismissive assholes to fuck off. If one of you got arrested and unfairly railroaded, I'd be on the same type of time.  🤷🏾‍♂️

And a what point did I ever deny the reality of the situation? Like, I never made the point otherwise, my point is Russia playing dirty and Americans don't see to give a damn for "reasons." I've made this quite clear from jump but go off 🤔

Edited by HD-Man

And you don't know if was planted on her so miss me bro.  I do know the law. It's no drugs. That's the fucking law. Yea they have shit written down but it's a formality, they don't fucking follow it. I also know Russia has never been consistant in using that law. If you think the law is applied as written down your an idiot and not paying attention. It's totally relevant.  You thinking the law is applied as written is about as on point as thinking they have free and fair elections because they claim they do. How the law is written is fucking irrelevant in Russia. If you can't understand that don't ever fucking go there. 

Edited by RSG3

That's really it, she never should have been there in today's climate. That's asking for getting busted hard on some minor shit (weed) or becoming a political football in a twisted game by people who don't give one fuck about you. Never should been there. It's like those Americans who went to Iraq as tourists shortly after 9/11 and where shocked, SHOCKED at being attacked, arrested on bullshit, or just flat out disappearing. The fuck where doing there in the first place?

Edited by RSG3
19 minutes ago, HD-Man said:

You're happy ppl get locked up and railroaded for political bullshit reasons in another country? And you assumed she was an asshole based on what information? For all you know, she could've forgot it was in her bag or hell, seeing as how we're not on good terms with Russia, they could've planted that shit to gain leverage

You're kinda making this a black and white issue (metaphorically speaking) , when it isnt. I understand laws are laws, but not all laws are fair nor all that lawful. This is clearly a tactic for Russia to get what they want from the US (most likely a prisoner exchange) 

And race most certainly plays a factor in America, Griner being black has her being seen as disposable by the very country who claims to be about freedom. Certain sects have taken a "fuck you" attitude towards her like she killed someone. Mfer had a miniscule amount of weed or whatever, not a murder charge. And let's not pretend skin color doesn't play a factor in how dismissive of her some ppl in the US are 

But hey, it's guess it's easy to say the law is the law if it's not someone you personally care about being done dirty 🤷🏾‍♂️

I was speaking more about not respecting the laws in another country and expecting to skate charges because you have American privilege, but not about her attitude in general.  I saw some uppity bitch get punched full force by Russian cops in a bar when I was there.  I knew from that moment on I wanted absolutely none of that smoke.

Her situation is unfortunate but welcome to fucking Russia.  This isn't a Western country and they give zero fucks about your civil liberties. 

It's not really a secret that Russia in general dislikes black people but that's all the more reason to not be caught slipping.

I'm not what exactly you want to US to do in this situation.  They seem to be trying to negotiate for her freedom?

haha mannn I had to think about it for a few moments to figure out what Scar's "disability" is.

I've bought more shirts recently that are more form-fitting, since the physique keeps improving bit by bit thanks to my routine.... and it hit me recently....in term of men's fashion... it's strange that clothes that show off your form haven't typically been the norm, at least in recent decades.  I could understand it if guys who are fat or just aren't in great shape would wear more baggy, oversized clothes... but if you have "The Results", it makes sense to show off the goods.

edit---and oh hell yeah I'm all for the push for medical science to effectively "fix" the death "issue".....I want my immortality.

Edited by MillionX
3 minutes ago, J-ride said:

Her situation is unfortunate but welcome to fucking Russia.  This isn't a Western country and they give zero fucks about your civil liberties. 

Honestly she is lucky to be some type of celebrity. Some countries are on "wish a squigga would" with their law enforcement system. Its kinda weird because for all the problems the US has, boy is it kinda crazier in a lot of countries.

You already addressed but really, you do not want to be caught slippin' in a lot of different countries. Asia doesn't have time to laugh at your nonsense. Russia with the current situation with Ukraine definitely doesn't either.

9 minutes ago, AriesWarlock said:

I wonder if it has to do with plans they had to make a show about him years ago.

Would totally watch even now, Jackie was one of my favorite bit characters from that show. 

"That’s totally inappropriate. It’s lewd, lascivious, salacious, outrageous!"

"This is the most public of my many humiliations."

Edited by RSG3