Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

27 minutes ago, DangerousJ said:

1982 Knight Rider drinking game

Take a shot every time....

the word "Knight" is in the episode title

during a long driving scene, there is a licensed pop song playing NOT performed by the original musician

KITT says "I dont understand "random human hobby"

KITT descends from a turbo boost and right before impact, the shot switches to Michael recoiling in his seat (It'll get ya drunk)

the girl of the week is attracted to and kisses Michael

Bonnie is wearing white overalls

Bonnie berates Michael for his treatment of KITT

Bonnie/April installs a random new gadget for KITT that will be useful during the climax of the episode and then is never used again

Devon is dismayed at Michael's taste in music/food

Devon interrupts Michael's vacation to give him a new case

Devon poses as someone else to trap a suspect

Michael is thrown in jail/ KITT is put into police impound

A character says" Until X years ago, Michael Knight didn't exist"

Michael says "KITT I need you buddy"

KITT has a funny interaction with someone when Michael is not there

KITT is severely damaged

a regular circular steering wheel is seen instead of the stylized one

KITT reverses out of the FLAG semi and turns 180 degrees

miniatures are used for stunts instead of regular sized vehicles

There is an evil doppleganger of a character (Liver failure!)

Evil Doppleganger is achieved through plastic surgery

KITT or KARR uses a laser

An actor plays 2-3 different characters over the course of the shows run

a reference to Michael Long is made

an unsuccessful reboot is made of this show

any victim of a criminal doesnt get any facetime with the criminal after he/she is defeated.

the episode ends with a joke

black characters are mostly extras or bit parts

RC3 drives a motorcycle

A G1 Transformers actor appears in the show

stock footage from another movie is used (Superman 1978 believe it or not)

the season premiere takes place outside of California

You aren't fooling anyone fam. We know the J stands for Jigsaw and we don't "want to play a game." 🙃

12 minutes ago, MillionX said:

ah, time to laugh at women again for a minute...

I've noticed it's always the women who made the worst choices in life who are demanding all this stuff from men.  Generally I tend to not be friendly with women and just let them deal with the consequences of their bad choices.  Most of the women I know who are in bad situations put themselves there by chasing Chad and Tyrone.  You can't save them, and anything you do to help them will just signal to them that you are a sucker who needs his money taken.  My wife even tried to help a single mom she knew and that bitch was not even the least bit grateful for the help she was given. 

1 hour ago, MillionX said:

eh, I won't ever fault them for wanting a 6-figure dude though...

Salary in the US is fucking wild anyway.  Compensation almost never tracks to how hard or important the work is in any sort of linear way.

So a 6 figure dude isn't even necessarily a big ask, because that guy might be scrub tier at every other aspect of life and just bumble-fucked his way into that right-place, right-time gig.

25 minutes ago, axeman61 said:

Not victim blaming, but what are you drinking you can't tell drain cleaner is in your drink? This happened over the course of a month.

I'm legit curious here. Is there alcohol out there that strong?

I'm guessing he wasn't dying fast enough for her, so she was upping the amount. The article says he noticed his drink tasted funny. So he setup cameras and covered one of his drinks, that's how he caught her. 

yep, that case about the dermatologist....1 more incident proving that it's best to never fully trust anyone.  Keep notes and information on people and always be ready for possible betrayals... especially from women, since they can do much more damage and can easily get away with little to no real consequences.

ha, it just reminded me---remember that woman I think from Miami (? I remember; the name is Dalia Dippolito) that was caught on video trying to buy the services of a hitman to have her husband killed....funny how stupid people are about that--- the "hitman" you're meeting with always ends up just being an undercover cop, and you're being recorded.  Various crime shows and movies have taught us this but apparently some people never learned the lesson.

*edit--Dalia was convicted, btw... serving a 16-year sentence, currently, according to some quick internet research....seems like one would get more than that for solicitation to have someone murdered.

Edited by MillionX
43 minutes ago, DangerousJ said:

You've come a long way, "Cybertron Metroplex"

Left: Cybertron Metroplex (2005)

Right:  Legacy "Cybertron Metroplex"  (22 inches tall)

5cbbU5P.jpg

NzAswaE.jpg

I am so glad that fans from the newer eras of Transformers are getting love. 

Think about it, Transformers Cybertron came out 17 years go. If you were eight then, you're now 25. This is a great nostalgia bomb. 

4 hours ago, RSG3 said:

🔥

I actually think he was spitting hypocrisy and a bunch "woke i'm highly sensitive almighty" liberal/leftist bullshit. If he believes anything that came out of his nerd ass mouth he would be dating a fat ugly girl (or gay) himself. But nah, he's lecturing (nagging actually) about how bad and loserish everyone is for calling people ugly but isn't in a relationship with someone ugly either. 

If i had a twitter i would tell that comsi comsa version of Screech to stfu and date a fat ugly gay.