Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

1 hour ago, RSG3 said:

You just go without what you are missing or sub with something else. 

Look one of the great things about cooking is experimenting. So replace the missing stuff with what you do have and see what happens. Fucking alchemy! Lol

I'll do what I gotta do in a pinch, but cooking takes way too damn long on average for me to just wing it like that. Especially when winging it ends in failure most times.

1 hour ago, axeman61 said:

I'll do what I gotta do in a pinch, but cooking takes way too damn long on average for me to just wing it like that. Especially when winging it ends in failure most times.

The hell are trying to cook that takes too long? What is too long?

31 minutes ago, RSG3 said:

Haha smoking a Black and Mild right now. Pussy cigar compared to that big ole brown dick you got there but I like an anyway. 

Man, I find tobacco products to be absolutely disgusting (No judgement. You’re an adult. You do you.) but god damn black and milds smell god damn amazing. A lot of the people in my MvC2 group smoked only B&M’s and it was the best lol

i turned into a cartoon character who would float to the Apple pie on the window sill whenever someone was smoking them 

Edited by iStu X

So WhatsApp is gonna make you share data with Facebook in order to continue using it or you'll be kicked out. It was gonna happen eventually.

https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2021/01/whatsapp-users-must-share-their-data-with-facebook-or-stop-using-the-app/

Some people are suggesting switching to Signal and Telegram

Edited by AriesWarlock

I’m watching the Cooperation Cup Special: 3rd Strike FT10. Nuki and Boss are commentating. They’re also participating in the event. It’s 6 hours of god like 3S.

Some of these matches are absolutely insane. RX, Sugiyama, Hayao and, Mester are all apart of it as well. 

https://m.twitch.tv/videos/867998209

Edited by iStu X

Messenging is just going to be whatever people you know use. For most people it was Facebook Messenger. So privacy didn't matter too much if you wanted to talk to them, and Facebook was never about privacy.

I just use SMS or Discord. The only people I talk to on SMS are obviously people I know in real life and am closer to. Discord is for everyone else and any closer people that use it (my siblings use it).

The older I get the less I care about interacting with most people. I'm not accessible to most people and I like it that way. I'm reaching middle age and have realized most people are stupid. Carlin said it and I guess I tried to take it as a joke and argue it, but he was right and I've accepted it. I have little to no interest in meeting "new people", which is what you'd need a popular message service for. Ironically, Facebook is mostly used by old farts, even older than me. Facebook tries to buy anything younger people use, and they really should have been stopped for anti-trust reasons.

1 hour ago, iStu X said:

I’m watching the Cooperation Cup Special: 3rd Strike FT10. Nuki and Boss are commentating. They’re also participating in the event. It’s 6 hours of god like 3S.

Some of these matches are absolutely insane. RX, Sugiyama, Hayao and, Mester are all apart of it as well. 

https://m.twitch.tv/videos/867998209

But the commentary is in Japanese...

Still cool. Thanks for the link. 

13 hours ago, Lord Vega said:

When the black out happens all information online will be deleted. This is mainly for deleting the evil crap online. 

So you are posting some vague quasi-religious BS with your Alt-Right message, but you also include some weeaboo shit too ?

There one thing you are forgetting

Only when mankind has mastered his socks will he become a master of all he surveys.

7 hours ago, iStu X said:

Man, I find tobacco products to be absolutely disgusting (No judgement. You’re an adult. You do you.) but god damn black and milds smell god damn amazing. A lot of the people in my MvC2 group smoked only B&M’s and it was the best lol

Because Black and Mild's are made from pipe tobacco and pipe tobacco has no fillers and actually smell good when burned. 
It's almost like you are smoking potpourri

There alot of shit that gets mixed in with cigarette tobacco, everything from toasted lettuce to  yard clippings.

10 hours ago, DarkSakul said:

Because Black and Mild's are made from pipe tobacco and pipe tobacco has no fillers and actually smell good when burned. 
It's almost like you are smoking potpourri

There alot of shit that gets mixed in with cigarette tobacco, everything from toasted lettuce to  yard clippings.

Cigars are made with aged long filler tobacco, mostly grown in Central and South America.  At least the good ones that I smoke are.  I love the aroma of premium cigars.  My palate has developed to where I can detect the subtle flavor notes in the tobacco, to the point my local cigar store owner gives me cigars to review for him. 

I used to smoke cigarettes, but I've been quit for a long time now.  I still dip Copenhagen, though.  But that's because I'm anxious about covid and I'm gonna quit when I get vaccinated 😈

26 minutes ago, DrLariat said:

You provided all the salt we could ever need

No, you did. You are the saltiest person in SRK, IMO. You are the very definition of salt. I will call you DrSalt. You are always getting butthurt over dumb shit. It's been like that for years, too. Are you even self aware?

Edited by Lord Vega
25 minutes ago, DangerousJ said:

This forum should be renamed to Toxic Shock sometimes.

No, I think the name is very appropriate. People will be Mega Shocked very soon. Many people will not be able to handle what's to come. I hope you can. There will be many shocking revelations, man. Good luck. You need it since the Truth will hurt to some people. Truth will spread so fast that you will not be able to escape it. It's Destiny. 

Edited by Lord Vega
27 minutes ago, misterBee said:

@Lord Vega You keep posting random Trump stuff even though I've already warned you.  I'm temp banning you for a while.  Keep this up and eventually this will become permanent.

Do not post political stuff here.  Do not randomly insult people.  These are not hard rules to follow.

Even though we knew how this was going to end, we were all waiting for it anyway.

Sometimes I wonder how OG SRK and the FGC would have been if there were competent admin and mods back then too. Obviously in retrospect there isn't one positive or admirable quality to being toxic behind a keyboard, but we had this whole culture of trolling, flaming and being crass and low class, immature little shits.

I'd suspect that the FGC would have been the first true e-sport, and instead of FPS and MOBA it would be FGs that were seen as the elite VG competition. SF was extremely popular and was there before, the SF2 era didn't have the tech in place but it had arcades and dominated culture at the time. Many of us grew up in the arcade era and then were ready to embrace e-sports in our young adult years, but instead the community was run by human trash and attracted and promoted trash behavior, which of course would obviously repel decent people and corporate sponsors. Most intelligent and mature people just bail on the stupidity and toxic BS, what remains is the truly stupid and the foolish who put up with it and take on those qualities too. FGC was heavily driven by such trash, stupid personalities, most of whom never amounted to anything.

Well just a thought (experiment). I'm glad we have some ground rules and modding here now. If anything it would be even better if we could run that toxicity off quicker somehow, there's that report button I guess but I haven't been using it. Maybe we all should for the obvious troll BS.

Seems like Julie Strain has died. She starred in a lot of B films you may have watched on Cinemax past midnight in the 90's, the playboy channel, and was known as a Vampirella cosplayer 😔

She was married to Kevin Eastman, the man that co-created the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and publishes, writes, and produces everything from low-budget movies to "Heavy Metal" magazine

"Reliable sources have shared that Julie Strain has passed away. Our thoughts are with her family and loved ones. Vampirella fans know her well as the official cosplayer at the turn of the century, but her connections to comics and geekdom run much deeper. She'll be remembered."

137025793_2056243401177570_7547086870728

WKkgHZI.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/DynamiteComics/photos/a.129371723864757/2056243394510904/

Edited by AriesWarlock
25 minutes ago, KingTubb said:

Made it home in time. 
the cruelest irony is that the game is more anxiety pin dicing than possibly missing kick-off. 

It’s a cruel, cruel world. 

I actually don't even know what game you're talking about. NFL playoffs was over the weekend, and I don't know any other kickoff based game lol, especially one that would have a huge game on Monday night.