Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

I told  you all this was going to happen

I told you all this trial was fraudulent and homosexual. 

They couldn't even wait to milk this shit, I understand they don't want people to move on and still buy into their merch but doing it this early just makes it so obvious that it was a work. It was all an illuminati stunt or possible punishment. In months time we will have season 2 with another celeb couple just watcb.

Hey. If you had a young man in your life who looked to you for guidance and wisdom. What is some advice you'd give him. That you wish you had when you were his age?

Me? I wish I was advised on the importance of going above and beyond. Not just doing enough. Wether it be school, sports, a job, etc? When I was younger I was content with being average even though I was capable of more. It wasn't until the last 5 to 6 years I started to really apply myself.

I could be so much further in life right now. But making these moves at 31 is still pretty young. Life will be set up fine by the time I'm 40. But I could've been on easy street right now.

Edited by BB_Hoody

Hah I would give myself the exact opposite advice. I worked my balls off for 25 years for rich business fucks who didn't give a shit shout me. 

The only thing I have to show for my "Above and Beyond" is busted knees and a fucked up back and "Sorry but we have to downsize and you aren't in the future plans."

I would never give my younger self that advice unless they where working on a business venture of their own. If it's your thing then sure but don't do it for other people, they won't appreciate you or your effort and they'll get rid of you the moment it's convent to do so. 

22 minutes ago, BB_Hoody said:

Hey. If you had a young man in your life who looked to you for guidance and wisdom. What is some advice you'd give him. That you wish you had when you were his age?

Me? I wish I was advised on the importance of going above and beyond. Not just doing enough. Wether it be school, sports, a job, etc? When I was younger I was content with being average even though I was capable of more. It wasn't until the last 5 to 6 years I started to really apply myself.

I could be so much further in life right now. But making these moves at 31 is still pretty young. Life will be set up fine by the time I'm 40. But I could've been on easy street right now.

It'd be pretty much the same. Apply yourself and keep getting better. One of my regrets is I could have been making 6 figures by now if I had. That used to be a lingering feeling, and now I'm certain of it.

cheh, my advice might be to stop having any kind of high expectations for most people....and don't be so trusting.  Most people are trash and you are correct to look down on them.

On another note, that Shanquella story is making the rounds lately on youtube; I finally checked out the footage tmz has out of curiosity and on yeah... vicious beatdown on that girl... 

https://www.tmz.com/watch/2022-11-17-111722-shanquella-fight-1519324-859/

The stupid thing is that wasn't the initial lie that she died of alcohol poisoning?  How in the world would someone think that would pass even the slightest bit of scrutiny?  You beat that girl to death, but run with the story of "eh... alcohol poisoning... yeah that's what happened." C'mon now...even a half-awake forensics person will see through that bullshit within 10 seconds of glancing at the body.  At least come up with a lie that's someone in line with the reality of her injuries.

*edit---heh, of course Tommy had a stream on it https://rumble.com/v1v0erq-11.16.22-shanquella-robinson-live-stream-w-tommy-sotomayor.html 

*edit--it gets even more grimy, btw.... apparently they also did some spending with her stolen cards later.  Imagine, you go on a trip with friends, but they end up killing you, lying about it and user your cards to buy some things later.

So, there's this and that stabbing of the 4 college students in Idaho that I heard about for "random stories" the news is focused on recently... we all know the likely suspect of the stabbing one---it's probably a friendzoned Elliot Rodger type of guy, mad because he couldn't get with 1 or more of those girls in the crew.  It's fun trying to predict where the story goes on these.

Edited by MillionX
3 hours ago, TheInfernoman said:

Another thought is if Truth Social was called Trumpet, tweets could be called "Toots" which is on brand AND toots is another term for farts! 

You know what? SOMEONE should hire me to be their marketing manager or brand/content manager. I lack the "degree" but make up for it in pure passion! 

women were once caled toots so i wouldnt recommend it considering the woke/cancel culture would use it as an agenda to bitch against trump and trumpet.

tootie from facts of life wouldnt mind.

as for advice.

e78568fd-b6dd-4bdf-8b19-8ddb3020334f_tex

6 hours ago, RSG3 said:

Hah I would give myself the exact opposite advice. I worked my balls off for 25 years for rich business fucks who didn't give a shit shout me. 

The only thing I have to show for my "Above and Beyond" is busted knees and a fucked up back and "Sorry but we have to downsize and you aren't in the future plans."

I would never give my younger self that advice unless they where working on a business venture of their own. If it's your thing then sure but don't do it for other people, they won't appreciate you or your effort and they'll get rid of you the moment it's convent to do so. 

I think hard work and dedication are admirable traits, but the "boomer style" middle managers have pretty much ensured that if you are too good at your job you aren't getting promoted.  I do enough to  not get noticed by my leadership but I don't do much else after being passed over several times for positions that I wanted.  If that's the way it is I'm just going to skate and do as little as possible.  

7 hours ago, BB_Hoody said:

I've actually considered writing a book of stuff I wish I'd known when I was younger and giving it to my kid someday. Course at that point, he'll probably roll his eyes and go "Whatever" but if I can help him figure stuff out sooner...

The person you marry is the most important decision you will ever make. You will be 10x more successful & happy or 10x more miserable depending on who you pick. Don't be afraid to leave a bad/dead end relationship and don't string someone kng because you're too chickenshit to leave.

Learn to form a good argument, backed by evidence, and to frame it in a way that even people who disagree with you will at least listen. Whether you're arguing with your spouse, a co-worker, or some dipshit on the internet, this is a valuable skill.

Find something you love and pour as much time as you can into it. Be an absolute nerd about it, know all the ins and outs, learn as much as you can so that the situations that would trip most people up will just be Tuesday for you.

Read 'Ego Is The Enemy's by Ryan Holiday

Know that corporations, organizations, and government entities have their own agenda and aren't your friends even if your interests align for a time. 

Keep your tried and true friends and family close. Sometimes they're all you have and loyalty to them goes a long way.

yeah I was hoping that was fake... "Tommy Oliver" was the greatest Ranger in the franchise.  Everyone in the fandom, at least from my generation remembers the original Morphin' era where that dude routinely soloed the original team of Rangers when he was a bad guy....especially that one scene where he took over the megazord and kicked that whole team out of it....or when the Red Ranger kept trying to blast him but he just played his dagger like a flute to bounce all the shots right back in his face.  Much later when he came back for Dino Thunder, he defeated a giant monster by himself; no zord/megazord or special powerup like "Battlelizer" either.  Tommy Oliver was a game-breaker, man.

Edited by MillionX
3 hours ago, DoctaMario said:

I've actually considered writing a book of stuff I wish I'd known when I was younger and giving it to my kid someday. Course at that point, he'll probably roll his eyes and go "Whatever" but if I can help him figure stuff out sooner.......

My Rules for Life:

1.  Invest early and often, quit wasting money on dumb bullshit and put money to work!

2.  Switch jobs as often as possible and always be trying to drive up your income.  Be willing to quit, but have a job lined up in the meantime unless you have an alternate income stream.

3.  You need to have multiple streams of income, never depend entirely on a job because you can get fired over little more than an accusation in 2022.

4.  Coworkers are not your friends and will usually stab you in the back if you give them the chance.  Be very careful about friendships at work.

5.  Don't waste time in energy on a woman who wants to play hard to get, she's already decided you aren't getting her, so don't bother.

6.  Don't waste your time trying to "save" some woman.  If she wants to make bad decisions then let her lie in the bed she made.  Even if you "rescue" some woman she will never appreciate it.

7.  Don't fight another man over a woman, if you have to physically fight for her she's for the streets.  Send her back from whence she came!

8.  DO however find a good ride or die woman and commit your life to her, as it pays absolute dividends if you have a woman who truly has your back.

9.  Remember you never stop dating your wife, so don't let yourself go or become a fat slob just because you are married.

10.  Most people are mindless sheep and are easily controlled/manipulated.  Use this to your advantage.

11.  Stay away from gossip and people who partake in it.

12.  Houses are a place to live, they are not a investment vehicle.  The time of sitting on a property and selling it for 20X what you bought it for are over.

13.  Cars are a way to get from place to place.  There is nothing special about some of these "luxury brands" and the vast majority of the time you aren't getting anything but a depreciating asset.

Edited by J-ride
16 hours ago, RSG3 said:

Absolutely. The advice is for the individual to benefit themselves. Because you will never know what you're truly capable of without going beyond good enough. And pushing yourself. 

I.E You think you're not good enough to play on the HS football team. Just pick up games. But what if you actually ate right? Got in the gym regularly? And practice the techniques and tried out? Apply yourself and really see what you're capable of.

39 minutes ago, BB_Hoody said:

I.E You think you're not good enough to play on the HS football team. Just pick up games. But what if you actually ate right? Got in the gym regularly? And practice the techniques and tried out? Apply yourself and really see what you're capable of.

Gotten hit the books before the gym, can't even get on the team without passing grades. 

But yea...

47 minutes ago, DangerousJ said:

How is it there in Qatar with world cup?

Do you come back for Thanksgiving or Christmas?

It's is packed. You really grasp how small this country is when tourist flock to it. There are people who are not feeling Qatar due to their stance on homosexuality, and mistreatment of migrant workers whom helped build the stadiums. And Temperatures have cooled down a lot. Actually had to throw on a Hoody

Sadly I can't come back before 2023. I have to stay at least 90 days before I can take time off. I put in a request for Feb 16th. 

Edited by BB_Hoody