Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

10 minutes ago, DoctaMario said:

She bought an ev from the company that got caught cooking the books on its emissions tests. If you're going to virtue signal about this, maybe don't buy from THAT company either.

Yea maybe. Guess she finds that less reprehensible then what Elon engages in, if she even knows about it. 

Again everyone draws their own line about what bothers them. I hate the Dems for being inside traders (among other things) but I voted for them because the GOP blew right past my line of tolerance for absolute fuckery. Their evil is way worse then the Dems for me. Sometimes you have to choose between two shit heads. In fact the majority of the time you have to choose between two shit heads. There isn't a single clean car company in existence but almost everyone needs a car so you personally support the one you feel is most worthy of your money for whatever reasons you deem acceptable. 

As for where the Promotion on Twitter is, I don't know, I don't give one single fuck about Twitter, all my Twitter shit comes from here and Discord chatrooms because Twitter was a cesspool before Elon bought it, it's just even more of one now then it was before, inhave I incentive to use it. I don't use Twitter or any social media that isn't this forum or a small handful of discord channels or flicking through short videos on tiktok and o barely engage in the social aspect. I mostly just watch. I found that YouTube channel of music I posted on Friday from Tiktok. Oh I guess I use YouTube to but also very little of the social features. It's a small part of why my channels dead as fuck. 

Edited by RSG3
1 minute ago, RSG3 said:

Yea maybe. Guess she finds that less reprehensible then what Elon engages in, if she even knows about it. 

Again everyone draws their own line about what bothers them. You don't get to make those decisions for people. I hate the Dems for being inside traders (among other things) but I voted for them because the GOP blew right past my line of tolerance for absolute fuckery. Their evil is way worse then the Dems for me. Sometimes you have to choose between two shit heads. In fact the majority of the time you have to choose between two shit heads. There isn't a single clean car company in existence but almost everyone needs a car so you personally support the one you feel is most worthy of your money for whatever reasons you deem acceptable. 

As for where the Promotion on Twitter is, I don't know, I don't give one single fuck about Twitter, all my Twitter shit comes from here and Discord chatrooms because Twitter was a cesspool before Elon bought it, it's just even more of one now then it was before. I don't use Twitter or any social.media that isn't this forum or a small handful of discord channels. 

I agree and understand where you're coming from, but if Twitter promotes "white supremacy" then it did so before Musk took over.

I still have never seen any evidence that Musk is some dealer in "white supremacy." It's funny how he was a darling of people like Alyssa Milano until he started voicing more libertarian opinions.

13 minutes ago, DoctaMario said:

I agree and understand where you're coming from, but if Twitter promotes "white supremacy" then it did so before Musk took over.

Yea probably, but it seems to be worse now since they don't have a mod team anymore. *shrug*

13 minutes ago, DoctaMario said:

I still have never seen any evidence that Musk is some dealer in "white supremacy." It's funny how he was a darling of people like Alyssa Milano until he started voicing more libertarian opinions.

I haven't either. It's why I don't call him one, and instead point out that he's a fucking fraud instead. My issues with Elon are that he's a liar whose stolen most of his ideas, just like The Zuck whom I also do not like. Most of these giant tech fucks are liars who stand on the shoulders of the engineers they hire and then call themselves brilliant. It's a fucking joke. 

And yea people tend to stop liking you when you espouse political positions  they don't agree with. Politics effects people's lives, it's not just a fucking opinion so yea people get tight about your politics. My wages have stagnated because of people's politics. I can't get fucking health insurance because of people's politics. It effects lives. Your politics will color people's perception of you. 

I was a huge fan of Elon until I started learning almost all his accomplishments are bullshit. Learning about people over time will change your opinion of them as a person. That's like literally how it works. 

Edited by RSG3
8 hours ago, Sonichuman said:

Dude can't even handle a social network platform but he feels he can just make a phone company too.  Yeah I'm sure that will work out.  And that broad who egged him on to say that is dumb as shit.  "The biased, snooping android and Iphone",  you honestly think that Elon's phone isn't going to be monitoring you or doing shit with your info?

ngl, I don't really care about all that stuff.

My bank account has the grand total of 1.35 Dollars rn, tf is anyone going to do with my info? 🤣

The feds finna be looking at my shit like:
59e40941d2dbd.jpeg

Spectacular Spider-man's Greatest Moments:

I've mostly pulled these from the flagship "Amazing" title, but here are some from the 2nd main title that started in 1976.

The descriptions/breakdowns are mostly from other sites since they do a better job at explaining the significance.

I) Original Carrion saga  (Spectacular Spider-man 28-31)   (1979)

https://www.spidermancrawlspace.com/2017/11/overlooked-gems-5-carrion/

detail-12.jpg

II) "The Long Goodbye"  (SSM 78-79)  (1983)

Peter_Parker_The_Spectacular_Spider-Man_

This was the conclusion of a storyline that involved the Black Cat, Doctor Octopus and the Owl. Spider-Man and the Cat foil Doc Ock’s plan to blow up New York City in Spectacular #75, but not before the mad doctor critically injures her. Enraged at Ock’s brutal beating of the Cat, Spidey decides to stop playing Mr. Nice Superhero and puts Ock down hard by literally ripping those famous mechanical tentacles off from the doctor’s body (a move so obvious and so easily done in this story – it defies logic that Spidey hasn’t done this before or since.)

Our hero’s victory is short-lived as in issue #78, Ock is on the loose again, and the Cat is fighting for her life in the hospital. Spider-Man knows that the doctor is going to try to finish the job on the Cat first, and as a bonus, permanently settle the score with the webhead as well. Realizing that this could very well be Spider-Man’s last stand, Peter Parker decides to make the rounds of family and friends, tying up some of the loose ends in his life in the event the fight with Octopus becomes a true fight to the death. He parties with his closest friends, makes sure that Aunt May knows without a doubt that he loves her, in a rare display of self-confidence, extorts more money out of the notoriously cheap Jonah Jameson for his photos, and tells his colleagues at graduate school that there’s a lot more to life than grades and academic honors. This story is also one of the few times that Doctor Octopus’ character seems to be right on the button, an arrogant warped, jealous, bitter little toady of a man whose anger and mechanical arms have made him a monster. The suave, urbane Octopus that appeared in the Clone Saga, and the unlikely romancer of Aunt May in the mid-70’s are examples of how inconsistently one of Spidey’s greatest nemesis has been portrayed. Interestingly enough, a recent example of another good portrayal of Doctor Octopus was in the well-done Death and Destiny limited series.

This story really resonates as you can almost literally feel Spidey falling in love with Felicia. It’s very tangible, very potent – his desperation when she is literally on death’s door – his horror as the doctors have to cut her open to stimulate her heart. It just seemed very strong to me back when I was an impressionable young man in college who was always losing his heart to one pretty girl or another, and now as an old married man, it’s almost kind of sweet and sad in a way that it’s been a long time since I’ve fallen that fast and that hard.

Which is one of Spidey’s appeals. When he falls, he falls hard. And he’s not a playboy. In 40 years, long time fans can count on one hand the women he’s really loved (1) Betty (2) Gwen (3) Mary Jane and (4) Felicia. Mary Jane is the compromise between Gwen and Felicia. She can be wild, but not amoral, free-spirited, but completely trustworthy.

Doc Ock is on the right note here. A man so twisted by his deluded his sense of self-importance that’s he’ll destroy New York – just to make a point. I’ve personally always liked the baggy green outfitted Ock more than the tailored suit Ock.

III "The Death of Jean DeWolf"  (SSM 107-110)  (1985)

clean.jpg

Spidey gets pushed to the limit. Since Peter Parker has few friends, and Spider-Man even fewer, the loss of one is typically devastating to Peter/Spidey. The brutal, senseless murder of police captain Jean DeWolff, one of Spider-Man’s few friends, is doubly hard when, rifling through her personal effects looking for clues, Spidey discovers that the good captain was romantically attracted to him. This comes as a total shock since DeWolff always came across as tough as nails, and although our Petey can be clueless at times, he was never given any reason to suspect her feelings for him. When the villain of the piece, the Sin-Eater (something of a misnomer, I think. I mean, the Foolkiller kills fools, the Punisher punishes, and the Sin- Eater “eats” sin? How do you do that?) comes within in a hair of murdering Betty Brant, one of Peter’s friends, Spidey has had it, and administers one of the most brutal beatings he has ever dished out. Only Daredevil’s intervention at the last minute stops Spider-Man from killing the Sin-Eater. But, Spidey’s not done feeling angry. After being taken into police custody, the Sin-Eater is beset upon by an angry mob about to complete the job Spidey started, and our hero is going to stand by and let them do it. However, Daredevil, being a goody-goody, jumps in to save the Sin-Eater and is overcome by the mob himself. He snaps Spidey back to reality only by calling out for “Peter,” which wakes up the web-slinger and he comes to the rescue – but he’s still not happy about it.

I must admit, I’m always thrilled when Spidey blows his stack not only because of my right-wing politics on matters of crime and punishment (particularly since I’m moderate on most everything else), but because it’s a dose of dramatic reality. We’ve all seen instances where cops lose it because they’ve seen so much evil and meanness they can’t take it any more – so why should superheroes be any different? Plus, deep down, Spidey is still a young man who is naive in many ways. He was raised by good people with the proper sense of values, and it’s apparent that he still has problems coping with the depths of human evil. His confrontations with the older, wiser, more mature Matt Murdock (aka Daredevil), who was the product of a less stable upbringing, are the stuff of good storytelling.

1 hour ago, RSG3 said:

Yea probably, but it seems to be worse now since they don't have a mod team anymore. *shrug*

And yea people tend to stop liking you when you espouse political positions  they don't agree with. Politics effects people's lives, it's not just a fucking opinion so yea people get tight about your politics. My wages have stagnated because of people's politics. I can't get fucking health insurance because of people's politics. It effects lives. Your politics will color people's perception of you.

Apparently a lot of it is astroturfed from what I've heard.

As for politics, unless someone actually has the power to enact their opinions themselves, it's still just an opinion, and I think as more people started "paying attention" to politics, the worse the system has gotten because everyone's being led to believe that every election is a Marvel movie battle.

Edited by DoctaMario
30 minutes ago, DoctaMario said:

Apparently a lot of it is astroturfed from what I've heard.

Yea, maybe. I don't really know. Would probably be handled better if he still had a moderation team. 

30 minutes ago, DoctaMario said:

As for politics, unless someone actually has the power to enact their opinions themselves, it's still just an opinion, and I think as more people started "paying attention" to politics, the worse the system has gotten because everyone's being led to believe that every election is a Marvel movie battle.

Voting is taking steps to enact your opinion. Everyone can enact their opinion by getting people behind it. That's what campaigning is all about, getting people to support your opinion. Elon has tons of support and what he says has sway so it's a bit more then just his opinion. It's his politics. 

People have thought politics was Marvel Movie Battles for decades, centuries even. Politics has always been a large part theater. Charisma is honestly more important then actual platforms.  The Greeks, the arguable inventors of modern politics would meet in a theater to argue their politics with their opponents and constituents. Politics started in a theater. 

Edited by RSG3
2 hours ago, DoctaMario said:

She bought an ev from the company that got caught cooking the books on its emissions tests. If you're going to virtue signal about this, maybe don't buy from THAT company either.

She's worried about "lol whyte soopreemacy" but buys from the company that has Nazi roots. And before you handwave that fact, remember that it's people like her who regularly enforce this one-drop rule that if at any point, someone or some company does something bad, we should write them off entirely.

Thank you bringing this up. VW's shenanigans not only damaged the environment but their competition as well. Diesel was huge in Europe in large due to VW's success. Their competitors invested heavily in it to compete with VW. Once they were exposed, it accelerated EUs move away from Diesel. Meaning billions were invested in essentially a dead end. They got slap on the wrist for it too.

27 minutes ago, RSG3 said:

Yea, maybe. I don't really know. Would probably be handled better if he still had a moderation team. 

Voting is taking steps to enact your opinion. Everyone can enact their opinion by getting people behind it. That's what campaigning is all about, getting people to support your opinion. Elon has tons of support and what he says has sway so it's a bit more then just his opinion. It's his politics. 

People have thought politics was Marvel Movie Battles for decades, centuries even. Politics has always been a large part theater. Charisma is honestly more important then actual platforms.  The Greeks, the arguable inventors of modern politics would meet in a theater to argue their politics with their opponents and constituents. Politics started in a theater. 

Voting is what you say in a sense, but it isn't like someone can do it all by themselves. They need to have a majority of a constituency for those opinions to become reality, and while you may not like the result, that's democracy.

I'd also argue that our system is a lot more theatre than follow through. While there have always been pols like that, our system now is dedicated to maintaining the status quo for the upper classes.

5 minutes ago, DoctaMario said:

Voting is what you say in a sense, but it isn't like someone can do it all by themselves. They need to have a majority of a constituency for those opinions to become reality, and while you may not like the result, that's democracy.

I'd also argue that our system is a lot more theatre than follow through. While there have always been pols like that, our system now is dedicated to maintaining the status quo for the upper classes.

The Electorial Collage means you don't even need a majority of your constituency. You just need a majority of EC votes, and with money (something Elon clearly has enough to waste) you can buy the vote through gerrymandering and taking advantage of the EC. GOP hasn't won the consituant majority in like 20 or 30 years or some shit but they still get in through the EC, and theatrical manipulations. 

Most politics is more theater then follow through, and has always been about maintaining the status quo, it's why the ruling elite denied the majority thebrigut to vote in this country for like 200 years. It's always been that way. 

I would like rank choice voting so I can go back to voting 3rd party while still being able to say who I think would be a good second choice. I would like Gerrymandering to be illigal as well as Campaign Donations. The EC has mostly run its course as well but I know you won't agree with me on that. 

Edited by RSG3
5 minutes ago, RSG3 said:

The Electorial Collage means you don't even need a majority of your constituency. You just need a majority of EC votes. 

Most politics is more theater then follow through, and has always been about maintaining the status quo, it's why the ruling elite denied the majority thebrigut to vote in this country for like 200 years. It's always been that way. 

The EC is possibly the most democratic thing about the US' electoral system because it means the votes count everywhere not just the most populous places. It's wholly ironic when people who profess to "love democracy" (they usually don't) or want to prevent the disenchantment of voters, shit on the EC of all things.

Edited by DoctaMario
28 minutes ago, DoctaMario said:

The EC is possibly the most democratic thing about the US' electoral system because it means the votes count everywhere not just the most populous places.

Which proves you don't need the majority of your consituancy, you just need the votes in the states where the votes have more value. It isn't fair at all actually. A vote in Ohio shouldn't be more valuable then mine just because I live close to Pheonix. 

28 minutes ago, DoctaMario said:

It's wholly ironic when people who profess to "love democracy" (they usually don't) or want to prevent the disenchantment of voters, shit on the EC of all things.

It's weird when people say you need the majority of your constituancy to get your opinion pushed then turn around and say farmers vote should have more value then someone's who lives in the city just because the population is denser. 

I've also never said I love democracy. It's a political tool like any other. It's a better system then many others but it's also got a lot of flaws and could be probably be done better. "Loving" a system blinds yoy to its issues and stops you from thinking of and attempting better. Loving a system means your satisfied. I'm not satisfied with our system. It doesnt work for me and in many ways works against me. It's just the one we currently have so it's the one I have to engage with. 

Same opinion of Capitalism. It's what we have and it's better then other systems but that doesn't mean it's perfect or even good. It could be better if we didn't settle for the trashy way we implement it. Free market Capitalism is a joke and regulation is needed. *shrug*

Edited by RSG3
39 minutes ago, RSG3 said:

Snip

When I said "majority of the constituency" I meant for basically every other election that isn't the presidential one because the presidential election is a different beast from any other and the EC is what makes sure that states with huge cities dont just the election. That if someone from a less populous state is going to have to live under a leader, then they damn well better have a say. Trying to dismantle the EC would be an actual attack on democracy because it would disenfranchise millions of people who don't live in states with big populations.

I never said YOU said you loved democracy, I was just using that as an example. I don't actually think most people like or care about it, they just want their way to prevail. I dont think it's a particularly good system, especially when you start putting people's rights up for discussion. Imo the best you can realistically do is to try and live somewhere where you know there are a lot of people who feel and think the way you do. That way, the outcome at the ballot box, even if not everything you'd hope for, is close enough to be able to live with it. 

Edited by DoctaMario
6 minutes ago, DoctaMario said:

When I said "majority of the constituency" I meant for basically every other election that isn't the presidential one because the presidential election is a different beast from any other and the EC is what makes sure that states with huge cities dont just the election. That if someone from a less populous state is going to have to live under a leader, then they damn well better have a say. Trying to dismantle the EC would be an actual attack on democracy because it would disenfranchise millions of people who don't live in states with big populations.

Yea but that's just disenfranchising the populated areas for the sake of the lower populated areas and again makes the less populated areas votes have way more value. The minority shouldn't be dictating the way the majority lives either but rural votes have more power, thats BS. 

I'm not for or against dismantling the EC, I'm for continuing to work towards better systems or improving the way we implement the systems we have. The EC as it currently exists isn't working very well. 

I'm for improving tools or making better ones.  I'm against being satisfied with the systems as they currently exist. 

Edited by RSG3
Just now, RSG3 said:

That would require I make a Twitter account. That's a deal breaker bro. 

Just configure nested VMs through a Hypervisor on a remote computer in another continent using a Mandarin keyboard that translates to English as you type on a smart fridge. This way they'll never know who you are.

Oh, and don't forget to use NordVPN!

Just now, Dayaan said:

Just configure nested VMs through a Hypervisor on a remote computer in another continent using a Mandarin keyboard that translates to English as you type on a smart fridge. This way they'll never know who you are.

Oh, and don't forget to use NordVPN!

If they don't know who I am how are they gonna count my vote?

With the electoral college the way it works now, you still have practically disenfranchised states and tons of disenfranchised people. The millions of republican voters in California don't matter because they'll never get a majority even through there's a ton of them in absolute numbers. The millions of democratic voters in Texas don't matter either (although, it gets closer every election apparently). In general, if you're in a state where one of the two parties has a secure majority, you can safely be ignored by the candidates in presidential elections, and the only states that matter are the few purple states where it's unsure who's going to win.

I can see why some people could like the idea of the electoral college, maybe because of federalism and how in a certain it makes it so the states have a role in electing the president, not just the entire population, but it kinda need a major reform.

32 minutes ago, RSG3 said:

Yea but that's just disenfranchising the populated areas for the sake of the lower populated areas and again makes the less populated areas votes have way more value. The minority shouldn't be dictating the way the majority lives either but rural votes have more power, thats BS. 

I'm not for or against dismantling the EC, I'm for continuing to work towards better systems or improving the way we implement the systems we have. The EC as it currently exists isn't working very well. 

I'm for improving tools or making better ones.  I'm against being satisfied with the systems as they currently exist. 

Do you know how many electoral votes a state like California has vs Wyoming? If anything, the votes of largely populated states are worth more because they confer more electoral votes and it takes more less populated states to equal the Electoral power of the more populated ones.

The problem is that political parties are headed by people who put party before all and only want candidates who toe the party line. This turns voters into idiots who only vote along party lines so that rather than every state being a battleground state as it should be, you have states that go predictably one way or the other. 

Yes I know how many EC votes they get. It's still not working very well. 

The party lines sports team bullshit is a problem but so is gerrymandering where they make sure their state isn't a battleground in the first place, and acting like polling matters, and vilifying absentee voting. 

I'm not trying to say it's one singular issue, it's multiple ones, our systems are broken and have been for a long time and we argue with eachother to keep them broken instead of doing anything about it.

Edited by RSG3

I don't get the big deal about Tesla's they are just overly expensive cars made for lazy ass americans who can't drive. America should return to manual cars, those are the real shit. Americans rave about getting tesla's as if they are the shit but anyone, even a 6 year old given the height can drive that a manual takes actual learning and time. 

The only downfall about having more americans learn stick is that there is no car safe to park in black neighborhoods.

ha, that fight was a good one.. y'know, that reminds me that the strange thing about my school is that despite it being shit-ass Memphis and thus overrun with hoodrats and "thug life" wannabes... it was actually rare that I saw a fight in person.  It was just a few I saw over those 4 years in high school and that's it.... and a couple in junior high and elementary school.  Junior high was indeed filled with the most trash though; I hated my peers in there the most....a school full of "Deebo, Big Worm and Doughboy" types.  If you happen to glance in their general direction for 0.2 seconds then it's a "problem" that immediately blows up into a certain "Moment" that the Boondocks show infamously described. 

*random---whoah, Jersey Mike's managed to get Danny DeVito for a commercial I just noticed... that couldn't have been cheap even though he's not quite as famous as he once was.  DeVito would still have been the ideal choice to be the Violator's human form in a Spawn movie back in the 90s....never made any sense to me that they got John Leguizamo to play him... a guy who also wasn't even fat/husky at the time.

Edited by MillionX

this Shout Factory TV streaming channel is awesome... right now they're doing a Farscape marathon.  That's a show that should've been right up my alley back then but I just never got around to watching it.  The bonus is the cute girls on there... that pale grey-skinned one was hot, and it also featured Claudia Black, who would later go on to be "Dahlia" in The Originals, and be the voice of Sam in the Gears of War series...along with tons of other voice-work (one of the sexiest voices I've ever heard, and she looks nice too) and other movies/shows.  It looks like this marathon will go on for at least the rest of this morning... a bit frustrating since I'd like to do some other things at the moment, like more Diablo 3 and youtube channel-surfing.

...I didn't realize until now this show was made by the Jim Henson company.  

ShoutFactory also shows a lot of the super-sentai shows and Mystery Science Theater 3000....so this channel has become a regular thing whenever I have the smart tv on outside the context of playing games.

oh yeah, and as part of the Mikaelson family, Dahlia was of course a top-tier, 1 of the most dangerous characters in The Originals:

Edited by MillionX
35 minutes ago, OPTIMUS124 said:

Reading through the thread reminded me of something. Seeing the HodgeTwins become thought leaders in the conservative space just add more fuel to how ridiculous the "shut up and dribble" stance was. 

Do you mean they're so stupid any space where they're thought leaders is stupid? I don't fully get what you're saying. I know they said to LeBron "Shut up and dribble" when Kap took a knee and Bron talked about it. If what I said is what you meant, I fully agree.

But man. I saw Glass Onion (the Knives Out sequel) last night. I will say that this movie picked JUST the right time to drop, due to one character in there. To say why might be spoiling it a bit, and I think the movie is good enough to go in fresh. It's close to or as good as the last one.

Edited by axeman61
12 minutes ago, axeman61 said:

Do you mean they're so stupid any space where they're thought leaders is stupid? I don't fully get what you're saying. I know they said to LeBron "Shut up and dribble" when Kap took a knee and Bron talked about it. If what I said is what you meant, I fully agree.

Those guys started as YouTubers who gave somewhat decent physical training advice. The sentiment by Laura Ingraham  was that people should work at in their lane. 

Oh, it's more "look at how hypocritical conservatives are". I get it.

On a semi-related note, it's been so hypocritical to watch Republicans get behind Herschel Walker after all the paces they put educated black people trying to get a big government spot through.

Because I know Ketanji Brown-Jackson and Barack Obama have to at least be rolling their eyes when they see the same type of fucks that criticized them to no end get behind The Notorious CTE.

Edit: I'm slow here, but WOW. Kanye is walking around with Nick Fuentes, who is an actual fucking Nazi.

I can't get over this: at the start of October (last month), this man was a BILLIONAIRE. Thanks to Klandice Owens and Nazi influence, he's lost most of that money/status and is now playing patty cake with real Nazis.

I mean, what the hell?

Edited by axeman61
12 hours ago, Phantom_Miria said:

With the electoral college the way it works now, you still have practically disenfranchised states and tons of disenfranchised people. The millions of republican voters in California don't matter because they'll never get a majority even through there's a ton of them in absolute numbers. The millions of democratic voters in Texas don't matter either (although, it gets closer every election apparently). In general, if you're in a state where one of the two parties has a secure majority, you can safely be ignored by the candidates in presidential elections, and the only states that matter are the few purple states where it's unsure who's going to win.

I can see why some people could like the idea of the electoral college, maybe because of federalism and how in a certain it makes it so the states have a role in electing the president, not just the entire population, but it kinda need a major reform.

I don't agree with this. In order for electoral votes to be conferred, there have to be a majority of voters voting for that candidate (unless you have a faithless elector which rarely ever happens.)  So it's still required to have a majority voting a certain way to give those votes to a candidate. 

I've heard it said that if more of those Republicans in California voted, it would be a purple state, or close to it. California has had republican governor's, NY had a Republican governor for the better part of a decade after Andrew Cuomo's father Mario left office. Tennessee sent Al Gore, a democrat to the Senate for many years. 

The whole red state/blue state rhetoric has done more to drive states to one side or the other and disenfranchise people than the EC because it essentially says to people "We are a red/blue state, if you don't vote this particular way, you are a minority here and you'll be essentially pissing in the wind on election day."

Edited by DoctaMario
5 hours ago, axeman61 said:

Edit: I'm slow here, but WOW. Kanye is walking around with Nick Fuentes, who is an actual fucking Nazi.

I can't get over this: at the start of October (last month), this man was a BILLIONAIRE. Thanks to Klandice Owens and Nazi influence, he's lost most of that money/status and is now playing patty cake with real Nazis.

I mean, what the hell?

It's all fake. Just another bullshit illuminati made story to keep us circling around like sheep. Why are people surprised or interested about Kanye "losing"  his money instead of how he gained his wealth in the first place? He has no talent, he has no educational attainments, no rich line of parents.. nothing. There is no possible reason for him to have been rich.
This is all just to keep the masses intellect at a low.
What the hell would Fuentes (as you said, a Nazi) want with Kanye when he is said to have no money, no actual positive fame/influence, no Kardashian-illuminati assigned wife to swing with? Unless Fuentes secretly plotting to hang or whip kanye, then there is no reason at all for them to be hanging out together for the world to know other than this being they are all Illuminati who are once again showing something that is as fake as that Depp/Heard trial.    

Edited by zatalcon3

There's a lot of angles to that. From the SRK thread I can surmise that the people on the right clowning on the left are just the other side of the coin as far as how retarded and poorly argued their points are.

everybody can get their titties bunched up over what she said about him, but if he was unironically riding Team Trump like that then he was as much as clown as they claim she is to be.