Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

4 minutes ago, Lantis said:

Is that new TF film suppsoed to be a new timeline or is it another sequel to the Bay films?

It is a sequel to the 2018 bumblebee film and a Beast Wars adaptation mix.

Yes that is G1 Arcee. She is mostly likely a red motorcycle.

Silver/Blue Porsche is mostly likely Mirage and voiced by Pete Davidson.

Op Primal is voiced by Ron Perlman

Edited by DangerousJ

See you just can't go around praising Hitler, the media will have a field day with it regardless of what you say.  This dude really needs a full time PR team to keep him out of trouble.  I can't imagine losing a billion because I couldn't STFU.

He really needs someone to teach him about optics and public perception.

Edited by J-ride

What in the world... why was Kanye kinda dressed like he's doing an impression of Noobsaibot there?  He's looking like a secret character that has not been unlocked yet.

Wherever this crazy train goes with him, of course I'm fascinated to see whatever the ultimate result is. 

Bird Popcorn GIF

**edit---and apparently he has to pay 6 figures a month to Kim now?!  How does that even work out considering she's already a wealthy woman on her own?  It's not like the Kardashian clan will ever be hurting for money.

Edited by MillionX

my mom caught covid at the hospital. smdh.

but shes fine tho. theyre giving her meds. she doesnt have a fever or cough. she feels good in that respect.

but shes gonna be there for a month. as she heals up her fractured spinal bone. 

edit

oh yea and i told the doc to check her brain health with scrutiny. he said he would.

Edited by VirginDefiler
14 hours ago, Reticently said:

Seems like he's spinning out in the very deep end of a manic phase and starting to disassociate/move into psychotic break territory. 

Yeah, we're way past "contrarian doing contrarian things" like I thought when he was doing White Lives Matter at the start of September. I still don't know how much is him and how much is his illness, but the illness is raging. It should be sad, especially since he's surrounded by clear vultures. But if he won't get help it is what it is.

EDIT: I meant October.

Edited by axeman61
5 minutes ago, axeman61 said:

Yeah, we're way past "contrarian doing contrarian things" like I thought when he was doing White Lives Matter at the start of September. I still don't know how much is him and how much is his illness, but the illness is raging. It should be sad, especially since he's surrounded by clear vultures. But if he won't get help it is what it is.

It's important to remember that his illness is him. It's a part of him he and we can't just divorce it from him. Your illnesses are part of who you are. It's why it's important to handle it and take your fucking meds if you have them. 

23 minutes ago, AriesWarlock said:

No, why? A quick Google search says he was called Acid King 🤔

Yeah dude, crazy shit. He murdered a kid back in 84 and said Satan, in the form of a crow, told him to do it. Aesop Rock did this track describing the event in better detail in under 4 minutes than documentaries and podcasts can do in hours. It's one of his best songs, absolute genius.

8 hours ago, Chadouken said:

Yeah dude, crazy shit. He murdered a kid back in 84 and said Satan, in the form of a crow, told him to do it. Aesop Rock did this track describing the event in better detail in under 4 minutes than documentaries and podcasts can do in hours. It's one of his best songs, absolute genius.

Yeah, sounds crazy. And inspired by Satan 🤔

I heard "heavy metal" in the lyrics of that video 🤘

This man Kanye really out here losing his damn mind. It's actually hurts to see this. This man's first three albums along with N*E*R*Ds Fly or Die Got me through high school. 

Also I've been weightlifting for the past 4 weeks. Full body workouts 3 days a week. Noticing some strength improvements. More energy. Lower back is feeling great now. Now I'm cleaning up my diet and mainly eating meats, veggies, fruits and good carbs. Only having sugar and bad carbs snack on a weekly cheat day. And a binge day once a month.

Lastly found out doing heavy weight squats and deadlifts. Also strengths the perineum muscle. I'm now able to engage it enough to hold in my piss if need be. So I assume this Also applies for holding in my seed. So yeah. No one minute man over here

1 hour ago, BB_Hoody said:

Also strengths the perineum muscle. I'm now able to engage it enough to hold in my piss if need be. So I assume this Also applies for holding in my seed. So yeah. No one minute man over here

Lol man, you're basically doing Kegel's.  Nothing wrong with that, but you're setting yourself up to find out it does the opposite of "holding your seed in". 

Just make sure you're being responsible and never point that thing at your lady friend's eyes 🤣

5 hours ago, Reticently said:

Lol man, you're basically doing Kegel's.  Nothing wrong with that, but you're setting yourself up to find out it does the opposite of "holding your seed in". 

Just make sure you're being responsible and never point that thing at your lady friend's eyes 🤣

What do kegels actually do for men? I didn't know that was a thing, thought it was women only

8 minutes ago, HD-Man said:

What do kegels actually do for men? I didn't know that was a thing, thought it was women only

Some of the same things- improved bladder and bowel continence.  But they also help reverse certain kinds of erectile dysfunction, so they may well improve your boner. Also some of the same muscles involved in your money shot, although whether that really makes a noticeable difference probably varies a lot by the guy.