Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

Cringe humor. Omg. The woman here at the bottom really looked like my ex coworker and my first best friend, but we were really close, and she went on to being a psychiatrist. I haven't heard from her in 10 years. She sounds enough like her too.

I couldn't imagine this much trolling from her, but people indeed change. Lmao.

Edited by Emptyeyes_
58 minutes ago, J-ride said:

In general I don't support helmet laws.  If people want to risk death that's their choice.

True, but there is more to the crash than the crash. The economic impact following the event and the trauma response costs regarding first responders are factors into why these are necessary. Personally, your insurance claim should be invalidated if you ride without a helmet. 

8 hours ago, Emptyeyes_ said:

Wow...

You shouldn't be watching stuff like that. F&F and that other one with a bunch of white guys that have a wall that says #whatever are shows catered to incels. These guys get all the dumb hot women on the internet to show how dumb they are so all the anger their male viewers have towards their failures with women can be channeled. In reality, their viewers are still going to look up the only fans of their girls guests,  and will still be jacking off to them. 

You don't need them as your output. Don't be influenced or fooled by these guys.You just need to go to wholefoods and find that fat ugly girl who is right for you.

2 hours ago, Chadouken said:

How do you feel about seatbelt laws?

I think seatbelt laws are different from helmet laws in that an unsecured person can become a projectile that can kill others when they're ejected from the car. So a seatbelt law actually does protect other people in the area, whereas if someone splatters their brains on the pavement, it only hurts them.

55 minutes ago, DoctaMario said:

I think seatbelt laws are different from helmet laws in that an unsecured person can become a projectile that can kill others when they're ejected from the car. So a seatbelt law actually does protect other people in the area, whereas if someone splatters their brains on the pavement, it only hurts them.

Yeah I believe that was what the study found when they implemented it into law. Makes sense I guess. Except for when I'm in the field on dirt roads, or even no roads. Hate seatbelts in that situation but I always wear it on pavement. 

18 minutes ago, HD-Man said:

3rd company in the past 7 days wants to meet for an interview. Now Im not entirely sure who I should go with, but its good to have options.

Something tells me the 1st company is the more stable of the 3 (it also happens to require the least travel distance so thats a plus)

Don't forget to wear your red draws for the interview 

11 hours ago, Red Rock Candy said:

Is this canon? I need to know before I get outraged.

https://twitter.com/tetocco/status/1665227446377906178/photo/1

Chill out.  Its not serious and its not canon.  Its making reference to something someone put up on twitter that looked like it happened and it was funny.

https://twitter.com/MiniGold_/status/1659758506243661827?t=jrOQSrwngr7wfYJVbzc2Lg&s=19

40 minutes ago, AriesWarlock said:

TEACHER SAYS SHE WAS FIRED FOR NOT HIDING STUDENTS' GENDER PREFERENCES FROM PARENTS

https://twitter.com/ClownWorld_/status/1665512702402523138

these can't all be real, can it?

https://twitter.com/EndWokeness/status/1665484572295831553

Bro every single day of the year has some Goofy holiday associated with it, there's a national hug your cat day. "May the 4th..."

If I don't get the day off then it isn't real. 

Edited by RSG3
1 hour ago, AriesWarlock said:

TEACHER SAYS SHE WAS FIRED FOR NOT HIDING STUDENTS' GENDER PREFERENCES FROM PARENTS

https://twitter.com/ClownWorld_/status/1665512702402523138

these can't all be real, can it?

https://twitter.com/EndWokeness/status/1665484572295831553

Are people seriously retarded enough to think "they get so many celebration days in the year; they can't be oppressed!"? As if that's EVER been a good measure of oppression or doing-well?

Yes. The answer is yes. I don't know why I'm asking as if I don't know the answer.

Edited by axeman61
2 hours ago, axeman61 said:

Are people seriously retarded enough to think "they get so many celebration days in the year; they can't be oppressed!"? As if that's EVER been a good measure of oppression or doing-well?

Yes. The answer is yes. I don't know why I'm asking as if I don't know the answer.

That's a fair point, but at what point is a group no longer considered "oppressed?" Do we just keep considering groups oppressed despite their modern day circumstances just because they were at one point actually oppressed?

37 minutes ago, DoctaMario said:

That's a fair point, but at what point is a group no longer considered "oppressed?" Do we just keep considering groups oppressed despite their modern day circumstances just because they were at one point actually oppressed?

It doesn't matter at what point someone thinks oppression stops. Saying "shit's looking pretty good for you guys, you get all these days no one really cares about in the year" is rock-chewing stupid. Like, for real, would one even know about most of those days without that list outside of pride month? Or any of the other lesser-known days where who-gives-a-fuck-what is celebrated?

Hell, I bet even most people alive with days named after them (maybe just in their city) will tell you having that day doesn't really affect their lives one way or the other.

So I'm getting a bit caught up on the Travis Randolph situation... if that's the case that he apparently left his property chasing those goons down and shot at the car then yeah that's legally a big problem for him right there.  He should've gunned them down while they were still on his property....that way it still would be more easily seen as self-defense.

...but naturally I'm wondering how is this woman just sitting there *NOT* being charged with anything (like "conspiracy to commit murder" or "accessory to commit murder" etc.) if there's proof she repeatedly told people she would have her brother kill him, and there's text messages of her telling her guys "Go shoot his shit up." and all that.  It shouldn't be a surprise; they seem to be able to do whatever they want with little to no consequence a good 98% of the damn time.  It won't surprise me if she just gets by this with absolutely no consequences at all, actually.... like the world just will pretend she didn't give an order to her goons to kill this dude.

Lead Attorney has been covering it, of course

Edited by MillionX