Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

You have to go to your ignored users list (pops up when you click your profile picture) and type in who you want to ignore. It'd be better if it was an option you could trigger from a pop-out menu on a user's post, but w/e.

EDIT: Turns out you can just hover over a user's name, which pops up a menu where you can just hit ignore.

48 minutes ago, Sonichuman said:

Too be honest...I've been trying to figure out how since you mentioned it since I've only done it once.  Starting to think the option isn't available on mobile for whatever reason.

Edited by axeman61

heh, sheeeittttt... but that "vir/vampy" girl would likely be one of those Malkavian-clan crazies, sadly.  

On another note; I'm surprised that Travis Rudolph was cleared on everything. (I was assuming that surely he'd get caught up on a lesser charge; "murder 1" was a stretch and didn't really apply to him, imo)  ...can't wait to see how fast they *don't* charge that bitch with anything though... a woman that put out a hit on a guy.... but we're to believe that's not a thing, I guess🤣

Edited by MillionX
1 hour ago, RSG3 said:

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952jwu4toxpi31f1zijeuc

Edit: yeah...and as expected Twitter is going in about how much of a piece of shit this guy was.   I'm finding about the bile this guy peddled with receipts and nothing is surprising

https://twitter.com/MaceAhWindu/status/1666800932443549696

Edited by Sonichuman
5 minutes ago, Lantis said:

I mean it's obvious the MAGA fanbase hates him, so why even try to pander to them? Don't be a pussy, Pence. Just open the floodgates my dude.

They rolled up to the Capitol with gallows and a noose yelling "Hang Mike Pence." Like you said, they aren't voting for him. Him not calling it out makes Ted Cruz levels of pathetic.

2 hours ago, axeman61 said:

You have to go to your ignored users list (pops up when you click your profile picture) and type in who you want to ignore. It'd be better if it was an option you could trigger from a pop-out menu on a user's post, but w/e.

EDIT: Turns out you can just hover over a user's name, which pops up a menu where you can just hit ignore.

Yeah looks like if you're on mobile you don't have access to just click on the name and it pop up a menu unfortunately.

15 minutes ago, Sonichuman said:

This is one of those pictures where the more you look at it the things you see.  Like there's the obvious naked nun elephants in the room...but lets talk about why this man brought a toaster with bread in it to a beach with a spatula on him lol.

It's from a comic called Shaolin Cowbow. Seems to be cooky.

That's standard operating proceedure for retail, why is everyone acting like this hasn't been the case for 40 years? Don't stop shop lifters. Why is everyone acting brand new about this? 

First of all they don't pay you enough to give a shit about their Merch like that. Don't be a door mat.

Second the Merchandise is insured, it's covered, and they don't want yoy to get hurt or killed by a thief, not cuz they care about you but because it's bad press and it costs them more in employee insurance and shit then it does to just get new Merch. Like every large retail store literally has that policy. 

Third, it's stuff, it's not worth your life. The fuck? 

Edited by RSG3

All this free time I've been having due to workplace shenanigans has made me realize I'm pretty much gettin to that point where I no longer want to work for anyone.

I need to be figuring out how to make money working for myself on my own time, preferably on my phone. I love having free time to do things I actually enjoy so I definitely need a plan for the immediate future. Kicker is finding something im actually good at and also interested in that turns a good profit