Stage Select

The MEGASHOCK Saloon Thread 3: Chinder Chagger Edition

6 hours ago, IcyBlackDeep said:

It sucks.  Everyone seems to think it's some kind of luxury that it takes an extra five minutes to get gas because I have to wait for some lackadaisical attendant to come and push a damned button.

It's wonderful.  In the winter you don't have to get out of my car.  Sometimes they clean your windows for you too while the gas is pumping.

Every other state got rid of the gas attendants and claimed it would make the gas cheaper.  Joke's on them -- in Jersey gas  isn't any more expensive and you get SERVED LIKE A KING.

3 hours ago, misterBee said:

It's wonderful.  In the winter you don't have to get out of my car.  Sometimes they clean your windows for you too while the gas is pumping.

Every other state got rid of the gas attendants and claimed it would make the gas cheaper.  Joke's on them -- in Jersey gas  isn't any more expensive and you get SERVED LIKE A KING.

The Turnpike is the only place I've seen really good service, and toll roads are another pet peeve of mine so I avoid that.

You need a gas station that is either always busy so they have a lot of staff, or sometimes busy so they have dedicated attendants but not busy when you go so they aren't dealing with five other cars.  Otherwise it's a bad time.

19 hours ago, Hawkingbird said:

According to a spokesperson for the Anime Convention, they offered to downsize the convention a good deal in order to make room for the vaccine clinic and the Clinic refused. Said they'd already booked their appointments and didn't need the time and hopped. 

So if true, Anime Convention ain't at fault. 

Sooo someone I know got accused of rape this week. He's someone I consider a friend and this rape occurred 10 years ago. Unfortunately the timing is super sketch because he's been placed high up recently in an organization that is a really big deal world wide. And someone else within that org was also accused of sexual misconduct. The other person though had multiple people come forward as well as its apparently been known for a while he would message underage girls. 

But my friend had nothing of the sort. He's always been a good friend and called me to check in when my ex accused me of abuse. It's so out of character, and I have no idea how to go forward. No one I've been close with has been accused of rape before. Like do I text him and tell Him I got his back or do I wait to see if more people come Forward? 

Especially after 10 years, I don't wanna say he didn't do it. Because most people are different from that long ago but rape i just can't see it. Which is also what happens with most friends of rapists too. Ugh

7 minutes ago, Maxx said:

Like do I text him and tell Him I got his back or do I wait to see if more people come Forward?

I would wait should any evidence presents  itself. I do have a step family that were victims and the evidence were in their favor in their childhoods. Someone I know was accused of this subject almost 30 years later, which is hard for me to believe, but passing judgment on him is what I feel is wrong, despite what I've went through.

Either way

Evidence over females/males is what I live by.

38 minutes ago, Maxx said:

Sooo someone I know got accused of rape this week. He's someone I consider a friend and this rape occurred 10 years ago. Unfortunately the timing is super sketch because he's been placed high up recently in an organization that is a really big deal world wide. And someone else within that org was also accused of sexual misconduct. The other person though had multiple people come forward as well as its apparently been known for a while he would message underage girls. 

But my friend had nothing of the sort. He's always been a good friend and called me to check in when my ex accused me of abuse. It's so out of character, and I have no idea how to go forward. No one I've been close with has been accused of rape before. Like do I text him and tell Him I got his back or do I wait to see if more people come Forward? 

Especially after 10 years, I don't wanna say he didn't do it. Because most people are different from that long ago but rape i just can't see it. Which is also what happens with most friends of rapists too. Ugh

Have his back until something solid says otherwise. 

oh yeah, hold on now... so she's supposedly a doc... a surgeon... and this broad said "she lookded like.."

*timestamped:

Suspicious Will Smith GIF

I know that's quite a little nitpick there but I've had some doubts about this broad for a while now...

Also notice how she was supposedly going to send Tasha K. some incriminating footage taken from inside the house....and so far that has yet to happen....

32 minutes ago, DangerousJ said:

Is the alleged victim someone you know personally? 

If so, is she someone of good character?

Not someone I know. But she's well Known in the community. And judging by everyone's willingness to kinda throw my boy away publically, it seems she has enough cred to have people do that. 

3 hours ago, Maxx said:

I guess it depends on how much you like this guy and how important his friendship is to you. Throwing friendship away based only on unproven allegations is something imo only a shitty person/friend would do and if I were in his shoes, if it were just a bullshit allegatjon, I'd definitely remember all the "friends" that were willing to throw me under the bus because someone didn't like that I'd gotten somewhere and was willing to tarnish me just to try to stop it. 

Course there's also the possibility that he's not as good a guy as you think, but in this day and age where a female can make unproven accusations and people can lose their jobs over just that, I prefer receipts. 

16 minutes ago, Faltimar the Dark said:

So now there are like 3 people that like to act like they are above everyone else and better.  Serp of course, guys always been that way.  But now he has contenders for the belt of most vain person on sr...megashock.  Scorp and RSG3.   Heavy contenders.

I feel as though your post gives off insecurities, if not a little blind jealousy as a result?

I mean, you act like you were better than me at one point by calling me soft and a pussy to show how masculine you are. I always found that ironic....

Interesting.. a thing on Facts of Life popped up in "recommended" for me, because of course youtube knows what's up...

sheeeeitttt, my top picks way back in the day on this were Blair and the admittedly unusual choice of Jo.  Tootie was 3rd place for me.  Blair was smokin', imo.

..heh, and I bet Mrs. Garrett was quite alright back in her younger days.

Interesting; I didn't know there was so many characters on the first season... I don't think they even show the first season on Antenna TV network currently (...unfortunately, heh..).

Edited by MillionX
2 hours ago, DarkSakul said:

You are his world. He has eyes for only you. 

I'm actually interested in him out of curiosity on how he looks at the very least.

You know, this reminds me of my online dating days where a bunch of guys eventually showed me their dick pics and wanted sex from the start of how I looked. I wonder if he's that way too?

If Cisco is attractive and "fast", then that combination would grant us a good time.

I can only dream, though.

5 hours ago, Maxx said:

If It were me, I'm sticking by his side.  Tell him to come clean with you though.  People throw around false rape accusations around too loosely these days and don't catch any consequences for it.  I hope your boy comes through this okay.

5 hours ago, Maxx said:

Is this friend supporting you financially? If yes, you back him. Otherwise, you watch out for yourself. Anyone that tells you otherwise is just pushing their own agenda. People claim it's easy to make false accusations but it really isn't, it pretty much always comes out pretty quickly if it's a false accusation. They do happen, but they're crazy rare and really only happen with celebrities. But that's irrelevant, because there's a system in place and everyone has to handle what life throws at them. You don't stick your neck out, just recommend a good lawyer and that's all you can do. You shouldn't be doing more than that.

I guess I was harsh toward my brother a week ago I believe. I was going to ship this overpriced phone of mine that he bought for me to him, because of his rabid homophobia. However, since another sibling of mine has a brain tumor, I guess I'll tolerate my brother for the time being.