Stage Select

Video Game Discussion Thread: Now Featuring Animated Avatars

For anyone interested in SaGa Frontier Remastered but want a physical version, Play-Asia has you covered. It isn't out yet but you can pre-order.

https://www.play-asia.com/saga-frontier-remastered-english/13/70e77j

Only reason I didn't put the game on my eShop Wish List is because I had a feeling Japan would get a physical version. In time,I'm sure the physical versions will make their way to Amazon. 

11 hours ago, Sonichuman said:

if the rumor was real I don't have any faith in it being any good unless Kojima is somehow involved.

I dunno, man. The game is already written, And Kojima keeps getting headier and headier . 

The only thing Kojima would do is inject his celebrity friends as members of FOXHOUND and inject weirdness into the game. That being said, a Mads Mikkelsen Psycho Mantis would be pretty dope. 

And a Norman Reedus grey fox would be cool...

Also, if Snake could toss dookie bombs that would be rad. And Kojima would make the new torture sequence super weird and would probably have Snake pumped full of drugs and hallucinating and shit...

Ok, in the process of writing this post, I've flip flopped, I want Kojima running this thing lol 

11 hours ago, Sonichuman said:

MGS Remake Rumor popping up...David Hayter says he's been hearing rumblings himself and believed it was rumor until he heard about it from a source that he says has been accurate with other leaks

https://wccftech.com/a-metal-gear-solid-remake-happening/

Regardless of hearing this, it's still rumor.  I'm having a hard time believing in this rumor because of where Konami is right now and even if the rumor was real I don't have any faith in it being any good unless Kojima is somehow involved.  Also this has a video direct to the interview with Hayter for those interested and it's nice hearing him do the voice range for snake from younger to older. 

Rumor I'm hear is MS is getting Kojima to helm it....we'll see.

1 hour ago, Darc_Requiem said:

Rumor I'm hear is MS is getting Kojima to helm it....we'll see.

Stranger stuff has happened on reconciliation fronts especially when money is involved. Besides they are clearly never going back to the Twin Snakes remake.

Which I regret not picking up when it was cheap now years back.

7 minutes ago, Wellman said:

Stranger stuff has happened on reconciliation fronts especially when money is involved. Besides they are clearly never going back to the Twin Snakes remake.

Which I regret not picking up when it was cheap now years back.

Oh I honestly wouldn't be surprised. I get the impression that Death Stranding didn't sell the way Sony expected. Plus Phil Spencer is handing out Brinks trucks full of money like a guy at the strip club hands out $1 bills.

Been playing River City Girls with a friend since last night. We aren’t too far. We just made it to uptown but holy shit this game is so good and so much fun. I hadn’t played it much before co-op’ing with my friend. 

I’ve enjoyed it A LOT more than Streets of Rage 4. It has so much humor and charm. The combo system is really nice too. 

I’ve been playing as Kyoko and I love she has volleyball moves. She also gets chun-li’s lighting legs and cammy’s cannon spike. The dabing hurts my soul though. Especially since it’s such a good “get off me” move. 

I’ve really enjoyed all Easter eggs too. Whether it be River City, Double Dragon or Shantae. The Easter eggs towards other games are good too. 

I love this game. I may actually buy a physical version of it at the best of buys 

Edited by iStu X

I finished watching the MK reboot and I definitely have some longer thoughts on it that I'll go into later but to keep it short I enjoyed the film.  Its fun!  They do a lot of things I liked and then there are some things that I was kinda eh on but overall I thought the movie was good.  Its really close to the original movie for me but whether its a bit above, the same, or slightly below I can't tell right now.  I'm going to let it marinate a bit but I'm definitely watching it again today and might even watch it a 3rd.

59 minutes ago, iStu X said:

Been playing River City Girls with a friend since last night. We aren’t too far. We just made it to uptown but holy shit this game is so good and so much fun. I hadn’t played it much before co-op’ing with my friend. 

I’ve enjoyed it A LOT more than Streets of Rage 4. It has so much humor and charm. The combo system is really nice too. 

This is one of the games I was talkin' about when I said there are other games in the genre that are much better.  I felt pretty disappointed with SoR4

57 minutes ago, Genghis_Dong said:

I wanted to hold out on Baldur's gate 3 until it was done, but I succumbed to curiosity. Really really great game even though its only Act 1 right now. Can't wait for it to be finished with all the classes added. 

I also bought this a week or two ago.  I was already playing it but updating it was just too much of a hassle so I bought it.  Game is fun, even if it is turn based combat.  Im lookin' forward to the day its out of early access.

edit - I finally got my Baldur's Gate II vita character going.  I got tired of clicking on Reroll so I loaded the game up on my PC, used console commands to get that sweet sweet 18/00 strength then transferred the save to Vita.  Only problem is the shit is super tiny mode.  I gotta figure out how to fix that.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Edited by Faltimar the Dark
5 hours ago, DoctaMario said:

While that's true I think there has to be a happy medium. Death Stranding looked boring af to me.

But that's the thing about art. It doesn't have to do any of that if it doesn't want to. I get what you mean but there really doesn't have to be a happy medium. It actually just needs to accomplish what the artists making it are trying to achieve. From what I know of Death Stranding it pretty much does exactly what it tried to do. 

Also it doesn't really mean a whole to me when you say "It looked boring as fuck to me." Like there isn't much more to say about the game because you haven't played it. Lots of games look boring as fuck but are actually super fun. 

Not trying to sound too judgmental, sorry if that's how it comes off. I mean I'm in the same position there isn't much more I can say about the game because I haven't played it either. I've talked with a lot of people about it and watching gameplay and reading interviews the game seems to have accomplished pretty much all of its goals, but that's all I can say. 

I dunno man, just "Happy Medium" sounds like another way to say "please everyone" and I can't cosign that. When you try to please everyone you end up with generic meh experiences. DS is a unique experience and it deserves to exist for that reason alone. Sony just needs to be aware of who they are getting involved with if they wanna keep working with him. 

Edited by RSG3
50 minutes ago, RSG3 said:

But that's the thing about art. It doesn't have to do any of that if it doesn't want to. I get what you mean but there really doesn't have to be a happy medium. It actually just needs to accomplish what the artists making it are trying to achieve. From what I know of Death Stranding it pretty much does exactly what it tried to do. 

Also it doesn't really mean a whole to me when you say "It looked boring as fuck to me." Like there isn't much more to say about the game because you haven't played it. Lots of games look boring as fuck but are actually super fun. 

Not trying to sound too judgmental, sorry if that's how it comes off. I mean I'm in the same position there isn't much more I can say about the game because I haven't played it either. I've talked with a lot of people about it and watching gameplay and reading interviews the game seems to have accomplished pretty much all of its goals, but that's all I can say. 

I dunno man, just "Happy Medium" sounds like another way to say "please everyone" and I can't cosign that. When you try to please everyone you end up with generic meh experiences. DS is a unique experience and it deserves to exist for that reason alone. Sony just needs to be aware of who they are getting involved with if they wanna keep working with him. 

I get where you're coming from but there are games that are "happy mediums" of being with artistic and commercially successful. Dark Souls is a really good example of this, some of the MGS games, Guilty Gear, etc. If Kojima wants to make a game on his own time where all you do is watch grass grow, I'm cool with that, I just don't want to play it. Games are meant to be played, if you're making a game and a corporation is paying you to make it with the intention of selling it, you have considerations to make unless they told you to just go hog wild and do your own thing, which is possibly what they told Kojima. But tbh, I think Kojima has been sniffing his own farts too long, and while I wholeheartedly support him in making whatever he can get people to pay for, I also reserve the right to say that it looks boring af.

3 hours ago, DoctaMario said:

I just started Dark Souls.

Is this your first time, too? And do you play in handheld or docked?

I'm loving my time with it, having picked a knight who is more melee-centric after playing DeSO Remake as a magic user. Although I have taken a break for Outriders, I'm saved right before a boss I slivered on the last attempt so I think I'll be able to fuck him up next go round.

14 minutes ago, Chadouken said:

I'm loving my time with it, having picked a knight who is more melee-centric after playing DeSO Remake as a magic user. Although I have taken a break for Outriders, I'm saved right before a boss I slivered on the last attempt so I think I'll be able to fuck him up next go round.

You listened. Wise choice.

19 minutes ago, DoctaMario said:

I get where you're coming from but there are games that are "happy mediums" of being with artistic and commercially successful. Dark Souls is a really good example of this, some of the MGS games, Guilty Gear, etc. If Kojima wants to make a game on his own time where all you do is watch grass grow, I'm cool with that, I just don't want to play it. Games are meant to be played, if you're making a game and a corporation is paying you to make it with the intention of selling it, you have considerations to make unless they told you to just go hog wild and do your own thing, which is possibly what they told Kojima. But tbh, I think Kojima has been sniffing his own farts too long, and while I wholeheartedly support him in making whatever he can get people to pay for, I also reserve the right to say that it looks boring af.

The corporation paid Kojima to be Kojima. If they didn't want what they got then they wouldn't have given him a blank check and let him do what he wanted. Weird and experimental shit like DS is needed in the AAA space.

35 minutes ago, DoctaMario said:

I agree with this 100%.

Games are to be played.

The implicit fact is that they are meant to be FUN.

While it is true that people's definition of fun can vary widely, nonetheless Imma pull a Kant on this one.

Actually, Imma pull a couple of Kants.

DS isn't art.

And it fails as a game.

Stabbing one's own eyes out with toothpicks and calling it fun, is a failure of that person inherently, like, as a functional human.

Just so, DS.

I might loathe drudging through Kant, as his writing craft sucks, but he makes a lot of fair points.

I'd never in a million years read a High Fantasy novel by him, though.

Edited by JHDK
1 hour ago, DoctaMario said:

Death Stranding was actually fun to play for a bunch of people anyway, not just an art experience or whatever. You definitely spend the vast majority of time in the game actively playing it.

I had fun when I put 100hrs into it as well. They didn't forget to make the game fun or ignore or not find a happy medium. They made a game

Edited by Gasarocky
1 hour ago, Chadouken said:

I've started it before but always out it down for whatever reason, but I'm more into Soulsborne games than I used to be and beating it is one of my goals for the year. I've only ever played the game in handheld mode when I've played it on Switch and that's how I'm still rolling since we're staying at my mum in laws place this week and probably next. 

The beginning of Souls games is always brutal though, at least in 1&2. Your character is such an incapable piece of shit compared to the lean and mean character you start Bloodborne with. Plus there the first weapons you get are some of the best weapons in the game and you get some competitive clothes fairly early on so while it's still a difficult game, it feels more like that because the enemies pile on and the layout is well done than because your character is uber weak. I'm enjoying it though, I think I'm going to grind a bit before I try to beat Taurus Demon again. I picked a Cleric build this time and it's so far so good. 

Edited by DoctaMario
1 hour ago, Hawkingbird said:

The corporation paid Kojima to be Kojima. If they didn't want what they got then they wouldn't have given him a blank check and let him do what he wanted. Weird and experimental shit like DS is needed in the AAA space.

I agree, and I like that a game that is as potentially off-putting to the vast majority of gamers like Dark Souls is massively popular and it allowed From to make Bloodborne which I'd say is along the same lines. I get why Kojima is regarded the way he is, but for my money, I think Miyazaki does a better job with the weird and somewhat experimental story stuff. 

13 minutes ago, Gasarocky said:

Death Stranding was actually fun to play for a bunch of people anyway, not just an art experience or whatever. You definitely spend the vast majority of time in the game actively playing it.

I had fun when I put 100hrs into it as well. They didn't forget to make the game fun or ignore or not find a happy medium. They made a game

I'm not saying it's a bad game because I never played it, so I can't really make that judgement either way. What I AM saying is that if it was an awesome game, then the marketing department failed because all I ever saw every time I saw footage of it was Norman Reedus running somewhere. I can do that in my backyard, I don't need to spend $60  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I think Death Stranding is boring.  Its very pretty and has cool characters and story shits but I think its boring to play.  Its like a really overpriced, really well done, interactive movie.

Check out a game called Cyberhook.  Its like a race type game...dude just runs and jumps and shit.  Its pretty fun.

I tried a game called Get to the Orange Door.  I didnt understand what the hell I was doing in that game. 

Just now, DoctaMario said:

I agree, and I like that a game that is as potentially off-putting to the vast majority of gamers like Dark Souls is massively popular and it allowed From to make Bloodborne which I'd say is along the same lines. I get why Kojima is regarded the way he is, but for my money, I think Miyazaki does a better job with the weird and somewhat experimental story stuff. 

I'm not saying it's a bad game because I never played it, so I can't really make that judgement either way. What I AM saying is that if it was an awesome game, then the marketing department failed because all I ever saw every time I saw footage of it was Norman Reedus running somewhere. I can do that in my backyard, I don't need to spend $60  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I mean, it doesn't seem like they failed that much, it did well enough

10 minutes ago, Gasarocky said:

I mean, it doesn't seem like they failed that much, it did well enough

Again, I'm not making any sort of quality judgement about the game itself, simply saying that TO ME it looked like a dull experience. That's all. I have little doubt that it'll probably wind up being a cult classic. 

Edited by DoctaMario

Longer thoughts and criticisms for the MK reboot with spoilers.  Pretty long.

Spoiler

OK....so I really did enjoy the movie but I wanted to talk more on it on what I dug and what I had problems with.  Thoughts aren't really going to be in really any particular order or anything but I'll organize them mostly in the form of pros, cons, etc.. 

Pros:

Cinematography in general was great. Set locations especially places like Raiden's Temple were very nicely realized and Outworld looked interesting for all of short bursts that we were shown.  Though Tsung's throne uh...well...it's not really a room more like a bridge leading out to an open air area with a chair....suspended out over a cliff.  Actually upon looking again to make sure I'm seeing what I'm seeing correctly it really in the middle of nowhere.  It's not connected to building or anything.  Yeah...kinda weird.

The first 15 minutes were pretty brutal and pretty well realized and the movie has a hard time reaching the bar again until the end.  It's just that well realized.   It's actually pretty crazy that they put this chunk of the movie out for basically free if I had watched it I probably wouldn't have been as impressed as I when I saw it for the first time.  All the blood and gore that helps to aid in giving MK it's identity while keeping the action snappy.  Both Scorpion and Sub-Zero are great in the scene.

Speaking of Sub-Zero, God damn...Joe did a good ass job as this character!  He was menacing and ruthless.  They gave him this kind of horror villain vibe whenever he showed up and it worked really well for him.  By the time he shows up again suddenly for Cole's family you're like 'OH SHIT!!!' .  Jax saying "Done 6 tours motherfucker" to him after he demonstrated that he could make razor hail over a wide area, no selling most of his attacks, and shattering his machine gun made me laugh.  Sub gave no fucks lol.

Scorpion was also a highlight for me.  Sanada was great in both the beginning....and the end.  Yeah this is also both a pro and slightly a con here because Scorpion is actually barely in this movie which is kind of disappointing.  When he's here it's great but he's only there in the beginning and during the finale.  If we get more sequels out of this then I'm hoping the budget will work to afford more time here.

To be honest, most of the actors I felt embodied their characters on some level despite whatever issues I could have with script or story.  Most reviews felt Kano stole the show and personally even though I found him entertaining I didn't think he was as laugh out loud funny as some made him out to be.  Josh did do a great job of bringing him to life though and being as much of an asshole as he could be.  I really like Ludi Lin as Lui, enjoyed Max as Kung Lao (MAAAAN...I WISH THAT HE HADN'T DIED IN THIS MOVIE..I WANTED MORE FROM HIM.  I get that they needed to show more stakes in this but that doesn't mean I have to like it), Jessica McNamee is a really solid Sonya and I thought Mecad did solid as Sonya.  I also really enjoyed the characterization of Kabal in this movie...only wish there was more and he hadn't died.  Shang was ok and Raiden was ok and even though I don't hate like some do, I still feel he was unnecessary.

Most of the fights in the movie were solid with the standouts being the beginning and the end as I mentioned earlier but I really liked how they realized  most of the characters through the effects.  Sub's ice powers looked great especially liked the detail in when he's using them in the beginning that his hand is cracking and bleeding from the cold.  Kabal zips around like a speedster,  and Raiden's lightning worked pretty well.

Mehs:

I almost want to be Arcana as a plot point in cons cause I feel eventually this is going to cause issues in the story telling since it's directly tied to whether you have the mark or not.  It does add a level of mysticism but it feels extremely limiting for abilites to be tied to this.  And then on top of that it makes things kind of random where just about anything can just be lumped into it all the way up to Jax's arms.  Like Jax gets work on his arms in the temple and he gets given arms but their relatively weak and then his arcana activates when he's trying to help Sonya during the attack on the temple and it just rebuilds his metal arms and gives him bigger metal arms.  SUPER MEH on this.  Super meh on the fact that this is how Kano gets his laser eye.  No cybernetics at all.

Music was ok.  There were a couple of pops though that actually got me a bit hype and that was when the theme kicked in when Lui Kang did his bicycle kick and also again for the end.  1995 movie has this movie hands down in the music department...it's not a contest.

Cons:

Some of the villians in this movie were shitted on and they deserved way more respect than they did.  First one that I feel was the most egregious was the handling of Goro.  So Goro is in general supposed to be a pretty big deal.  He's a huge ass 4 armed monstrosity and Shang sends him to assassinate Cole when Raiden sends him home and my first thought was '...That's fucking overkill'.  Cole hadn't even unlocked his arcana at this point and because of how big a deal Goro is I wasn't sure how this was going to down.  Well Cole unlocks his arcana while Goro is assaulting him and his family and it's the ability to make this cheap looking armor suite that can absorb damage and use that damage to attack (think similar to Black Panther's kinetic energy absorption) and then he  eventually fucking fatalities Goro.  When this happened it felt anticlimatic as fuck.  Goro should not be getting wrecked like that by some rookie to the game who can't even win MMA fights and JUST UNLOCKED HIS ARCANA.  And then not only that you let this guy kill Goro?  They literally gave this character plot armor.

Mileena...smh.  To be honest I think if Sisi Stringer had more lines and they actually had took more time to flesh her out she would have been better but won't don't even really get a good look at sadistic Mileena.  We only get glimpses of it.  Hopefully they'll fix that if we get more movies but that's in the future...we gotta talk about the now.  First off they need to give her outfit SOME color.  She's looking as generic as fucking Reiko looks in this movie.   I dig the fights she puts up when she is fighting and I think when she finally shows her full set of teeth that they did great on it.  What kills me is that once again, Sonya just shows up after just killing Kano ,which I thought was pretty well and earned for her, and just fatalities her within 5 seconds.   Shows up puts hole in her chest and done.  I didn't like it and I know Mileena fans are gonna be upset lol.

Kabal gets probably the most respect out of the the villians that got offed imo.  The other 2 that didn't get any were Reiko and Nitara.  Nitara is really whatever though.  I mean...really.   They make her SUPER WHATEVER in this movie even more so than the games which is a feat in itself.   She shows up  for prob a grand total of 5 minutes in the movie and honest I feel that it was a complete waste.  Shang tries to build her up to be a big deal and Kung fatalities her immediately.  He did it in an awesome manner but she was complete cannon fodder.  Reiko was just a big dumb mook with a hammer.  No characterization at all.  Jax just steam rolls him after he unlocks his arcana. 

Were some unnecessary Power Rangersesque flipping in this movie at 3 different points that looked stupid.  2 of those moments belonged to Sonya with the other belongs to Mileena.  Sonya helps Kano attack the Saurian and tells Cole to toss her a knife and she does this...horizontal spin shit in the air to catch the knife and plunge it into the saurian and it just didn't look good.  Then she does a similar spin shit when she shows up on the scene right before she kills Mileena.  Mileena does this forward back flip just to land on Sonya during their fight and the only thing I could think of instead of 'AWESOME' was '...why?'.  The moments just didn't look natural and it looked like something that belonged in a Power Rangers episode.

Gripes:

Just because a movie is going to be more grounded does not mean that the colors for characters need to be muted.  I felt that way pretty strongly regarding Mileena and despite my love of how Sub was portrayed in this movie I wish his costume had just a tad more blue in it.  Not so much that it's distraction but atleast a tad bit more noticeable because some times it just looks like he's wearing black and barely blue.

Raiden says he can't interfere but has no issue with teleporting people anywhere he feels like against their will even if they aren't earthrealmers.  Only reason I can guess as to why he doesn't do this throughout the movie is because they'll just teleport back?  I da know.  Shang was popping off at the mouth at the end so he just zaps his ass away and it was kinda like a moment where I asked 'Why didn't you do this earlier?'.  It just kind of makes him kind of sometimey which I guess is inline with the character at times.  Dude actually he he's all knowing at times but seems to be completely unaware that the shield is down at his OWN temple and his people are getting attacked.

Summary:

Again really liked the film and I'm hoping it's successful so they can do a more full realization of what they want to do especially since they teased Cage at the end.  It has potential to fully flesh out more characters before we finally get to the tourney.

Edited by Sonichuman
26 minutes ago, DoctaMario said:

all I ever saw every time I saw footage of it was Norman Reedus running somewhere. I can do that in my backyard

Hey, what the hell did you think all Mario does in his games?  I can eat some mushrooms and then run around my backyard stomping on turtles, too. Maybe I'll punch a brick if the shrooms are good enough. And I fucking love Mario games 😤

6 hours ago, Chadouken said:

Hey, what the hell did you think all Mario does in his games?  I can eat some mushrooms and then run around my backyard stomping on turtles, too. Maybe I'll punch a brick if the shrooms are good enough. And I fucking love Mario games 😤

The day you IRL decide to starting jumping bottomless pits, dodging bullets and fire-breathing mutant turtles, in some ill-advised, worse attired White Knight pursuit of pussy that you canonically don't even WANT, only to get cock-blocked FOR 7 FUCKIN' WORLDS, is the day I retire our friendship, man.

Edited by JHDK
9 hours ago, Chadouken said:

If you ever do I hope you'll take video 😆

2 hours ago, JHDK said:

The day you IRL decide to starting jumping bottomless pits, dodging bullets and fire-breathing mutant turtles, in some ill-advised, worse attired White Knight pursuit of pussy that you canonically don't even WANT, only to get cock-blocked FOR 7 FUCKIN' WORLDS, is the day I retire our friendship, man.

I never really thought about it like that, but man, Mario is either the nicest guy ever or the biggest simp 🤔

11 hours ago, DoctaMario said:

Dark Souls is a really good example

I disagree completely, Dark Souls is the perfect example of what NOT compromising your vision for "a happy medium" gets you. Head of Sony called Demons Souls a crappy game and had wanted many changes Miayazaki was unwilling to make and was upset they funded it till it sold well. Dark Souls series is produced by Namco specifically because Sony thought Demons Souls was a shitty game and refused to fund Dark Souls. Dark Souls 1 would be Demons Souls 2 if Sony hadnt been pushy bitches. Sony later said they where wrong about Demons and that's why we have Bloodborn as a PS4 exclusive. 

The Souls series in its entirety is exactly what you get when you don't compromise your artistic vision and goals. You get a work of art that people praise specifically for not sacrifing itself for larger profit margins. 

Edited by RSG3
27 minutes ago, RSG3 said:

I disagree completely, Dark Souls is the perfect example of what NOT compromising your vision for "a happy medium" gets you. Head of Sony called Demons Souls a crappy game and had wanted many changes Miayazaki was unwilling to make and was upset they funded it till it sold well. Dark Souls series is produced by Namco specifically because Sony thought Demons Souls was a shitty game and refused to fund Dark Souls. Dark Souls 1 would be Demons Souls 2 if Sony hadnt been pushy bitches. Sony later said they where wrong about Demons and that's why we have Bloodborn as a PS4 exclusive. 

The Souls series in its entirety is exactly what you get when you don't compromise your artistic vision and goals. You get a work of art that people praise specifically for not sacrifing itself for larger profit margins. 

I never said anything about compromising, I just said artistic+commercially successful, which Dark Souls is. Demon's souls, from what I understand is a diamond in the rough, and without that, Dark Souls would probably be even rougher than it is. I'm sure Sony only came around after DS sold as well as it did anyway. 

The thing with artistic types is that they get it wrong as often, probably more often, than they get it right, it's part of the process, and while it's easy to go back after the fact and praise how brilliantly artistic a piece is, usually during the process it doesn't look that way and depending on how much money is on the line, it's understandable that a company like Sony would have reservations. Most artists need someone to reign them in, help them shape their ideas a bit, especially if the goal is to make a salable work. Miyazaki was right in sticking to his guns but based on Demons Souls alone, I can understand why Sony might have wanted changes. What changes did they want in the first place? 

24 minutes ago, Hawkingbird said:

Great music in that video! 

Knowing all that now, I can completely understand Sony feeling the way they did about it because a game with that kind of difficulty and that degree of incomprehensibility being as successful as it is/was is a long shot. But just like a band starting out, they hone their craft and eventually the world comes around to them if they're good enough. You gotta love Miyazaki though, hearing stories like that about him just makes me smile

Edited by DoctaMario