Stage Select
Darc_Requiem

Video Game Discussion Thread: Now Featuring Animated Avatars

Diablo shenanigans---the "Gem of Ease" continues to be the most insane power-leveling item I've ever seen in a game; I got it up to level 30 or so then checked it out on a fresh character for a minute, just to once again see how fast this would go...
 Level 1 Witch Doctor.... went straight into "torment VI" difficulty.  I killed one enemy and immediately leveled up to 25. 😄 With each kill it kept jumping up by "chunks" of levels.  In a couple of minutes this character was already level 50.

(*Reference-- this item "Gem of Ease" turns down the level requirement of a level 70 weapon to 1, so a new character can equip it...the result is a character that's 1 hitting with the attack power of a level 70.  It also adds bonus experience to each kill.  You can further boost the exp gain in other ways too.)

Also...

🤣 Actually, I forgot that game even existed.  I'm not a fan of the "battle royale" thing in the first place.

ppl really be acting like these wack ass walking/ladder climbing  simulators are the epitome of gaming because they have good graphics with a modicrum of actual gameplay.   Shit is wack

anyways this exist

96682234_710288696406311_475924679247685

Posted (edited)

sheeeittttttt, I like what I see so far with this one...

also...for those morbidly curious... check out the like/dislike ratio on this:

🤣

Edited by MillionX

On 5/13/2020 at 3:22 PM, Angel said:

ppl really be acting like these wack ass walking/ladder climbing  simulators are the epitome of gaming because they have good graphics with a modicrum of actual gameplay.   Shit is wack

anyways this exist

Greatest crossover of our time.  Look how Rock wields that spatula.  GLORIOUS.

Hell YEAH! I'm so glad someone swiped this "Nemesis" idea once again...now it's in Doom Eternal!!!

• Empowered Demons
  • * When a player is killed in the single-player campaign, the demon that felled them is beefed up and transported to another player’s game to fight again! Take out an Empowered Demon and you’ll not only be rewarded with tons of health and ammo, but also bonus XP to progress in-game events.

I'm a big fan of that shit ever since Diablo 3... I wouldn't mind if this concept just kept making the rounds...it would be a long time before I got tired of seeing it, actually.

haha I don't think the handicap---I mean PC-version of D3 ever got the nemesis monster, actually. I'm sure that side of the fanbase would downplay it like it's nothing though, of course. 

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2020/05/15/doom-eternal-major-update-empowered-demons-and-more-xbox/

Delicious.

yeah, "games as a service" is the worst possible thing to happen to the industry, imo... of course I'm sure most game dev companies feel the exact opposite for obvious rea$on$

On another note--- Mortal Kombat continues to make dream match-ups possible:

Delicious.

Posted (edited)

Where did this come from? And it is apparently good to boot. Saints Row 3 was my a favorite in the series. This game is more like a Remake instead of a Remaster. They actually updated the character models and in game assets. 

Edited by Darc_Requiem

^I was actually thinking of getting that soon... though for me it would be *kinda* tough going back to street-level shenanigans when you get to be so godlike with the superpowers in part 4. (*they really should've just made part 4 a new franchise unrelated to SR, I think.

On another note... holy goddamn SHIT look at UI Goku, man....

*Banderas.gif 😳🥒

I cringe every time I see those commercials for Greymoor or whatever that trash is called.   Looking like a whole ass nintendo 64 game