Stage Select

Video Game Discussion Thread: Now Featuring Animated Avatars

Nioh 2 – Complete Edition ‘PC Features’ trailer

Due out on February 5.

Publisher Koei Tecmo and developer Team Ninja have released a new trailer for Nioh 2 – Complete Edition introducing the features of the PC version.

Highlighted features include HDR monitor compatibility, consistent 60 frames per second / 120 frames per second for compatible systems, mouse and keyboard customization, gamepad compatibility, compatible with 144hz monitors, Ultra-HD / 4K compatible, and ultra-wide screen support.

Offer lasts until 1/17

Free PC STEAM® Code!

Start your nightmare with Little Nightmares on PC via STEAM®! Sign up by January 17th, 2021 for your chance to claim a free copy.

This offer is only available for a limited time, so hurry while supplies last! Codes will be delivered via email within 2 weeks from the promotional date.

The code must be redeemed by February 17th 11:59pm PST.

https://www.bandainamcoent.com/landing/ln2-order-now

Edited by AriesWarlock

Best Buy GCU to be discontinued 3-1-2021

We have an important announcement to share about your Gamers Club Unlocked* membership.

Thank you for being a My Best Buy® member and part of the Gamers Club Unlocked program. We have made the decision to end the current Gamers Club Unlocked program which means we will cancel remaining memberships and discontinue all current benefits as of March 1, 2021.

As a current Gamers Club Unlocked member, we will be refunding you the purchase price of your unexpired membership(s). We will mail you a refund check equal to $30 for each membership. You can expect to receive your check by the end of March 2021. To ensure you receive your check, please log into your account at https://www.bestbuy....ddress/shipping and confirm your primary address is up to date. Your Gamers Club Unlocked benefits will remain active through February 28, 2021.

Despite this change, you will remain a member of My Best Buy which earns you rewards on your Best Buy purchases and additional member benefits.

If you need assistance with this, or have questions, please feel free to contact us at
1-888-BEST-BUY (1-888-237-8289) or through our chat channels on BestBuy.com.

Thank you for continuing to be a loyal Best Buy customer!

The Best Buy Team

You seek untold riches, eternal life, divine powers—it leads to this accursed temple, a seemingly-infinite labyrinth of bottomless pits, deadly traps, and monsters.

• Use Weapons, The Environment, Your Brains, and Skills to Defeat the Temple – Collect mystical Relics and an arsenal of weapons to make yourself unstoppable. Battle through hordes of enemies in dark, cavernous passages filled with traps and secrets of all sorts – fire-spewing statues, explosives, hidden spikes, and worse.
  • Play Your Way and Turn Curses to Your Advantage – Corruption builds in you with every step – encourage or ignore it, but each powerful curse can be a double-edged sword.
  • Greed Will Kill You, Greed Will Save You – Your greed will lead you to death, but that is not an escape. Rise to fight again. Delve deeper again. Defy the malignant deities that linger in this place.
  • Key Features
  • A skill-based roguelike exploring a cruel, dark temple made of endless rooms and corridors.
  • Swords, spears, bows, guns – wield these and many more.
  • Light and fire will be your best allies to overcome the threats that lie in the shadows.
  • Unique curses influence each attempt, putting a twist on every action.
  • Dozens of enemies, with powerful champions and deadly bosses to face off against.
Edited by AriesWarlock
6 hours ago, Darc_Requiem said:

I have the game but I honestly stopped playing shortly after release. The netcode......man it was ass. 

Indeed it was, lol. 

Hence why i laugh and smh when see people calling good netcodes bad just because they arent rollback. 

People need to differentiate bad from preferred. 

And even then kof14 isnt the worst i have played, kof13 and bf were worse, kof14 was on par with sf4 imo, bad but wit some instances of playable in the right conditions. 

8 minutes ago, iStu X said:

What do you mean? 

I’m running into tons of bugs and technical issues. Bosses not dying, game sound disappearing, collision issues, you name it. One boss full on Gil resurrected and killed me after the victory screen. The real shit of it all is that it took a life. 

I’ll just have sections of levels where the SFX disappears so it’s just game music, I have people just walking and hovering above the ground. 

level 2 the cameramen at the beginning of the stage start hitting me before I can move, it’s a laundry list, homie. 

14 minutes ago, KingTubb said:

I’m running into tons of bugs and technical issues. Bosses not dying, game sound disappearing, collision issues, you name it. One boss full on Gil resurrected and killed me after the victory screen. The real shit of it all is that it took a life. 

I’ll just have sections of levels where the SFX disappears so it’s just game music, I have people just walking and hovering above the ground. 

level 2 the cameramen at the beginning of the stage start hitting me before I can move, it’s a laundry list, homie. 

Weird. Even in its original release I never came across any of those issues except maybe sfx and sounds dipping in and out 

Edited by iStu X
1 hour ago, Hecatom said:

Probably was written by smahers

Smashers have a code of conduct?

Keep mind Smashers had their own COC written by outsiders till the group was forced to disband

They also had so much on their plate, from one summer they had years of work and they all gave up
https://dotesports.com/fgc/news/super-smash-bros-code-of-conduct-panel-officially-disbands

Hopefully this FGCOC does the same. 

Also I read that tripe, its full of contradictions, lack of clarity, ambiguity, areas of the code that should just not exist as it's too abuseable, no list of theses supposed TOs are who agreed to the code, no anywhere it mentions how this code going to get enforced.

Edited by DarkSakul
IT"S TRIPE
46 minutes ago, DarkSakul said:

Smashers have a code of conduct?

Keep mind Smashers had their own COC written by outsiders till the group was forced to disband

They also had so much on their plate, from one summer they had years of work and they all gave up
https://dotesports.com/fgc/news/super-smash-bros-code-of-conduct-panel-officially-disbands

Hopefully this FGCOC does the same. 

I am almost sure is the same imbeciles. 

They have a doc with signatures and is just abunch of no ones and of course Ultra soyboy David. 

Edited by Hecatom
Just now, Hecatom said:

They have a doc with signatures and is just abunch of no ones. 

So no real authority or way to enforce the code. 
Plus anyone can agree to adopt said code but refuse to sign, which would stop any legal authority right there.

I also see alot of Anime Conventions refusing to sign as they rather keep their issues in house and not deal with any additional regulatory bodies. 

Dead Cells---man this setup is so delicious... 3-cell difficulty at the moment, but I have 26 points on Tactics, a Multiple-nocks Bow IX-S doing 28k damage per second... Great Owl X-S (4.3k dps), and Heavy Turret X-S, which a colorless Bloodthirsty Shield.  Both the owl and turret poisons enemies...the only unfortunate thing is that I couldn't get a "+100% damage to poisoned enemies" synergy going on even after several re-rolls, though I did get +70% on stunned enemies, and the heavy turret always stuns things (one reason why it's always been considered one of the god-tier items)  Sheeeitttt, I made it to the Giant and destroyed that son of a bitch easyyyyy.  I haven't seen his healthbar melt that fast in a long time...not since normal or 1-cell difficulty, probably.  Man...and this was without that poison synergy I was trying to get... I'm going straight to the throne room but I don't have high hopes here... a "Tactics" focused build is always a glass cannon, so I can't afford to get hit more than once. 😄

3 hours ago, DangerousJ said:

Other than Lewis Tan as an original character, it looks promising.

It's crazy that the film is only 3 months away and no trailer. Most films first trailer is usually 5 months (or more ) before the film release.

I just started reading about that original character

https://www.ign.com/articles/mortal-kombat-movie-new-details-including-fatalities-revealed

Don't know why they went with an original character since its like a trope where instead of focusing on the characters they're supposed too they just insert a whole dif character and play the movie from their PoV.  Eh...we'll see...still cautiously optimistic.  I really need to see some trailers now.

Edited by Sonichuman
1 hour ago, Skort said:

Damn right i did. 

Full on Holy skill tree. The cross aoe attack is damn good and looks flashy as hell. Really enjoyed the game but so sad it ends in a cliffhanger.  Most likely we shall never get a sequel.

I enjoyed the gameplay ,art style quite a lot. Great game.

nice. you gotta do a unholy tree playthrough ha!

there's a DLC where you play as an Angel. I don't suppose there's a way to play it an on emulator

1 hour ago, Sonichuman said:

I just started reading about that original character

https://www.ign.com/articles/mortal-kombat-movie-new-details-including-fatalities-revealed

Don't know why they went with an original character since like a trope where instead of focusing on the characters they're supposed too they just insert a whole dif character and play the movie from their PoV.  Eh...we'll see...still cautiously optimistic.  I really need to see some trailers now.

Why...Lewis Tan is talented. He could have been any one of several preexisting characters 😑

23 hours ago, Hecatom said:

Indeed it was, lol. 

Hence why i laugh and smh when see people calling good netcodes bad just because they arent rollback. 

People need to differentiate bad from preferred. 

And even then kof14 isnt the worst i have played, kof13 and bf were worse, kof14 was on par with sf4 imo, bad but wit some instances of playable in the right conditions. 

Rollback or nothing at this point.