Stage Select

Happy birthday to the best female anime character ever created

2 hours ago, Angel said:

Sad that not a single Inuyasha fans even knows shit about this or any other Takahashi stuff

Funny you say that as I hate Inuyasha. 

1 hour ago, JHDK said:

This topic is about female anime characters, and not just fap bait, right?

Well we started off with the most hated female from Naruto, and she has the female sex appeal of a bean pole. 

1 hour ago, JHDK said:

If so, then Radical Edward begs to differ.

Let's not go there.

4 hours ago, iStu X said:

So we’re pinning shit posts now?

We encourage Angel to post as often as possible.

And then we pretend that deep down inside, he is Kromo, who is actually a teenage anime girl, himself.

One of these days, the real Angel shall finally come out.

No more shitposts of anal-izing "his" girl.

No more dead anime baby GIFs.

No more of the Silences.

Only Kromo-Palm.

Edited by JHDK
19 minutes ago, misterBee said:

@DarkSakul@JHDKplease chill out.  Thanks.

It's just a dumb thread for fun.  Both of you clearly are not understanding what the other is saying but who fucking cares because this is a thread about Angel's waifu.

You also know what he is saying isn't even remotely what I said.

Stop trying to make it an equal mistake.

It is not.

And the thread is about best female anime character - not waifu, or fap fetish, or thimble full of Vaseline in Darkpedo's case, or whatever.

Female =/= a hole to fuck.

But you know that.

So acknowledge it.

Thanks.

I know exactly what he said. I know he misinterpreted your posts.  That was his mistake.

I also know that instead of explaining it to him better you started insulting him almost right away.  Even now you're STILL calling him names.  Why?

I came in here to see people memeing on Sakura, and instead I get a mini battle over basically nothing.

Everyone needs to cool off.

2 minutes ago, misterBee said:

I know exactly what he said. I know he misinterpreted your posts.  That was his mistake.

I also know that instead of explaining it to him better you started insulting him almost right away.  Even now you're STILL calling him names.  Why?

I came in here to see people memeing on Sakura, and instead I get a mini battle over basically nothing.

Everyone needs to cool off.

I told him to brush up on his English and to then read my post.

Some things are so fuckjng obvious, that you simply cannot explain them down any further than what they are.

I think it was Aristotle who said that.

And this is The Excluded Middle levels of basic.

57 minutes ago, beesuit said:

Sakura

The funny thing is, while I have heard extensive, nay, copious amounts of info about Naruto, particularly on SRK GD and such, so much so in fact, that I feel I must surely know most of the lore, nonetheless...

...I had to use Google Lens on Angel's OP.

So that's what the chick who snubbed the MC Ninja for a/the main villain looks like.

Huh.

Kinda seems like karma for a bad guy to end up with her.

24 minutes ago, Angel said:

Dudes really be going out of their way to let the world know they are pedophiles these days.   Hanging with them smashers at Evo got y'all feeling yourselves.  

They ain't feeling themselves.

...that's the problem.

They be all like, "Oh hi, kids! Hey diddle diddle, the cat and the fiddle... What? Metaphors are banned?"