Stage Select

The E3 Thread!: Hype, surprises, empty promises and disappointment galore!

1 hour ago, iStu X said:

That stupid mother fucker shouldn’t even be allowed to say shoto’s. if he wants to say shotos he should actually play an actual fighting game and not fucking smash. go back to your party game you purposely ignorant shit stain. 

fuck I hate the entire smash community 

Calling Kazuya a shoto in 2021 is like calling Jason Kidd, NBA future Hall of Famer, a white point guard.

It just comes from a place of ignorance and looking only at the surface.

12 minutes ago, Wellman said:

Calling Kazuya a shoto in 2021 is like calling Jason Kidd, NBA future Hall of Famer, a white point guard.

It just comes from a place of ignorance and looking only at the surface.

I don't mind just ignorance. Not everyone is going to know everything. It's the willful ignorance that gets on my nerves. People told them what the deal was and they chose to keep being dumbasses.

19 minutes ago, Darc_Requiem said:

I don't mind just ignorance. Not everyone is going to know everything. It's the willful ignorance that gets on my nerves. People told them what the deal was and they chose to keep being dumbasses.

What pisses me off the most is that he is the most known player in smash community and has a lot of sway within it. So him being purposely ignorant just makes the smash community look even worse than they usually do.

Not to mention people will just follow his lead and call Kazuya a shoto. Which he fucking isnt. Fuck that entire community and their entitled and ignorant asses. 

I havent been this mad since they called Terry Bogard "Pokemon Trainer Buff"

Edited by iStu X
45 minutes ago, misterBee said:

Oh? 

I wonder if these will be on Steam also.  Mushihimesama is already there along with Dodonpachi Resurrection 1.5.

Doubtful as those games failed to sell well on Steam and new titles stopped coming pretty quickly. 

6 hours ago, RSG3 said:

@RegH81Yo so uh....Mushihimesama just dropped on Switch today for $19.99. 

How the fuck did this game sneak onto Switch? I never heard a single word on this. Apparently Espgaluda II is coming later this year to. 

Cave is really coming to Switch...

Pleasantly Surprised Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Word? *Checks. Buys It*

WORD!! Now that is my kinda stealth drop!

I heard the soundtrack to this game years ago, loved it and now I get to play it! And more Cave is on the way? Gimme those SHMUPs!!!

I Want Need GIF

Smashers: “We should be part of the FGC and be at EVO because Smash is a fighting game!”

Also smashers: Calls wakeup DP a Mama Mia, tries to pretend Tekken is irrelevant, pisses and moans when ever a real fighting game character come in, calls real fighting game characters Shotos despite getting corrected on it.

In short, fuck people who play Smash.

22 hours ago, iStu X said:

Smashers already complaining about Kazuya in smash. Legit saying “we don’t want fighting game characters in our games. Their controls are too hard. It’s not fair” and shit like that. 

I don’t know what they’re talking about.
f,N,d~d/f+2 Is easy! 

fucking scrubs. 

Well, they wouldnt be smash players if they were not bithcing.

By this point it is their perpetual state.

22 hours ago, Sonichuman said:

Something I'm only now just realizing upon rewatching the Kazuya trailer for a second time...Sakurai put the Korean backdash in...This man is TOO much.

The amount of care and consideration that goes into making the characters they add from non-nintendo franchises in this game is incredible. Smash Ultimate is a fucking amazing game in a lot of ways. 

Xbox is apparently seeing growth in Japan

https://www.ign.com/articles/xbox-japan-fastest-growing-market

didn't really say by how much but considering the bar being how low it was for Xbone...I'm pretty sure the % higher is exponential

Metroid Dread will conclude the Saga that began with the first game

https://www.ign.com/articles/metroid-dread-gameplay-details-story-conclusion-e3-2021

Quite curious what that means for the future of the franchise.  Personally I think it means Metroid may turn into something else but remain the same gameplay wise...They'll probably have to call the next game after 5 something else and then put a subtitle on it to make the transition easier.

M$ expands Xbone series consoles life by making Xbox SeX and SeS games available via the Cloud

https://www.ign.com/articles/microsoft-xbox-series-x-s-games-playable-xbox-one-cloud-gaming

If you're still playing GTA online on PS3 and Xb360, Rockstar says you better upgrade soon

https://www.ign.com/articles/gta-online-support-ending-xbox-360-ps3

15 minutes ago, Sonichuman said:
If you enjoyed the Xbox & Bethesda Games Showcase you will definitely want to watch Xbox Games Showcase Extended tomorrow. I got a peek at the script and there's some new things you won't want to miss (plus a closer look at a few titles we showed off in the showcase). Good stuff!

So nothing 

Even if Microsoft is my least liked company out of the big 3 I wouldn't say 'so nothing' to what they're showing.  That's a pretty extreme take and that's also coming from someone who's interest in the titles they're going to be showing ranges from none to very slightly.

I was rewatching the Metroid Dread Treehouse and noticed something that I missed that they Treehouse team glossed over.  You can counter the Emmis but the window for timing on is really slim and has be done during the cutscene after they catch you.  They don't even mention it on the first encounter and there's a blip of text that shows up on the first encounter when she gets caught that she quickly just presses A over it and she also mentions it in passing when she gets caught again later in one of the vids and dies to it.  You can actually see Samus attempt to swat in the cutscene.

Fuck me man...the metroid amiibo got put up on Walmart for FUCKING 8 MINUTES...and it got sold out while I was trying to preorder it.

Edit:

I reeeally hope that the remixed tracks that are available in the Digital Deluxe version are not just stuck with that...cause that'd suck a duck

Edited by Sonichuman