Stage Select

The E3 Thread!: Hype, surprises, empty promises and disappointment galore!


Recommended Posts

  • iStu X changed the title to The E3 Thread!: Hype, surprises, empty promises and disappointment galore!
12 hours ago, iStu X said:

oh, I also forgot to mention that Jeff Grubb and several others have said don’t be surprised if several Zelda compilations are announced at E3 or shortly after Skyward Sword launches. According to Jeff grubb he said “I’ve heard from various sources that at three collections are being made. Two of them will be comprised of console Zelda’s and one will be comprised of the handheld titles.”
 

Nintendo plans on going ham for Zelda’s anniversary but they’re spacing it out to show off how important the franchise has been to Nintendo and LoZ fans over its 35 years of existence 

Man all of this would be super tits. Zelda is deffinitly my favorite Nintendo IP.

 

I also havent heard anything bad about the Legacy of Goku games....but ive also never really heard anything good either....

Link to comment
Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, RSG3 said:

Man all of this would be super tits. Zelda is deffinitly my favorite Nintendo IP.

 

I also havent heard anything bad about the Legacy of Goku games....but ive also never really heard anything good either....


Zelda is probably mine too. Links Awaking and Wind Waker are in my top 10 or 15 games and if you ask me on a certain day I’d say Link’s Awakening is my favorite game of all time. 
 

if the hand held collection is the Oracle series with the 3rd one finally being made I would freak out 

Edited by iStu X
Link to comment

Even though they’re a few days away I’m still going to update OP when I can with all the announced streams so far (sonic, state of play horizon, monster Hunter, dragon quest) with times and links for where to watch. 
 

hopefully e3 releases their official schedule soon

Link to comment
7 minutes ago, iStu X said:

Even though they’re a few days away I’m still going to update OP when I can with all the announced streams so far (sonic, state of play horizon, monster Hunter, dragon quest) with times and links for where to watch. 
 

hopefully e3 releases their official schedule soon

They are really late on a lot of streams...we would have known when everything was happening by now.

Link to comment
Posted (edited)

Emily Rogers is at it again...

I da knoooowww...Think this is the first time that Emily actually started talking about this so the Pro might ACTUALLY be legit.  Like I'm still pretty cautious on this but the fact that she's now talking about this has bumped this to a 60% chance.

 

Edit: also her talking about Metroid possibilty of this year has me curious on whether is Prime HD collection or they're gonna bust out that 2.5 Metroid made by Mercury Steam that might be floating around.

 

Edit 2:

 

Apparently Bloomberg is doubling down on this again as regarding the Switch upgrade

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-05-27/nintendo-plans-upgraded-switch-replacement-as-soon-as-september

Edited by Sonichuman
Link to comment
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Sonichuman said:

I da knoooowww...Think this is the first time that Emily actually started talking about this so the Pro might ACTUALLY be legit.  Like I'm still pretty cautious on this but the fact that she's now talking about this has bumped this to a 60% chance.

She’s talking about a Japan based Bloomberg reporter who just covered this and confirming as such.  I just posted about in the VG thread. 

the Metroid stuff is whatever to me. 😝 fight me 

(Spoiler: I wouldn’t mind finally trying the prime games. I never really got to play them, play them) 

 

edit: no idea who Emily Rogers is 

Edited by iStu X
Link to comment
1 minute ago, iStu X said:

She’s talking about a Japan based Bloomberg reporter who just covered this and confirming as such.  I just posted about in the VG thread. 

the Metroid stuff is whatever to me. 😝 fight me 

 

Eh I'm not gonna fight ya...I'll let Chad and Martian do that.

Link to comment
3 minutes ago, iStu X said:

She’s talking about a Japan based Bloomberg reporter who just covered this and confirming as such.  I just posted about in the VG thread. 

the Metroid stuff is whatever to me. 😝 fight me 

(Spoiler: I wouldn’t mind finally trying the prime games. I never really got to play them, play them) 

 

edit: no idea who Emily Rogers is 

Emily Rogers is someone who has had a fairly decent track record when it comes to leaks especially when it comes to Nintendo stuff.  She's been able to call a lot of things in the past through her connections

Link to comment
Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Sonichuman said:

Praying to the Sega gods tomorrow that somewhere in this Sonic stream tomorrow is a Mania 2 despite the chances of it happening being slim.

It’s gunna be Dark Brotherhood 2. 😂😄🤣

 

…it did end on a huge cliffhanger though. So you never knooooow 🤔

 

for reals though…Spinball 2

Edited by iStu X
Link to comment
Just now, iStu X said:

It’s gunna be Dark Brotherhood 2. 😂😄🤣

 

…it did end on a huge cliffhanger. You never knooooow 🤔

As much as you'd probably like that semi evil to be put out (surprisingly I wouldn't mind a Brotherhood 2 if they fixed the issues the first game had and FOR THE LOVE OF GOD...FIXED THE MUSIC) the chances of that happening are nil because of Ken Penders.

Link to comment
1 minute ago, Sonichuman said:

As much as you'd probably like that semi evil to be put out (surprisingly I wouldn't mind a Brotherhood 2 if they fixed the issues the first game had and FOR THE LOVE OF GOD...FIXED THE MUSIC) the chances of that happening are nil because of Ken Penders.

He is the Furry overlord in sonic continuity. 
 

spinball 2 though would be hype though. Make it like creature in the well but also spinball lol

Link to comment
3 hours ago, Sonichuman said:

Frustrated Clint Eastwood GIF

 

 

 

 

Well...looks like instead of probably buying a PS5 I have a higher chance of buying an enhanced Switch this year.   If it actually ends up real I'm definitely preordering it asap cause i'm not trying to fight the scalper bots.

I don't want to... But I will probably if they announce it having a clear cut jump in performance beyond better screen or battery life. My dream is they fix the joy cons but I resigned myself to believing that occuring is just utter fantasy.

Link to comment
10 hours ago, Sonichuman said:

Frustrated Clint Eastwood GIF

 

 

 

 

Well...looks like instead of probably buying a PS5 I have a higher chance of buying an enhanced Switch this year.   If it actually ends up real I'm definitely preordering it asap cause i'm not trying to fight the scalper bots.


 not my fault sonic fans are closet furries who think being a sonic fan is less damming than being a furry. 

Link to comment
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, iStu X said:


 not my fault sonic fans are closet furries who think being a sonic fan is less damming than being a furry. 

1144034242_Soniclookingatunknown.thumb.g

 

I'm more annoyed that people want to lump people who like media that may contain animal characters in with being furries when really it feels like the only people who think about furries are the ones that keep bringing it up.

Edited by Sonichuman
Link to comment
Posted (edited)
27 minutes ago, Sonichuman said:

I'm more annoyed that people want to lump people who like media that may contain animal characters in with being furries when really it feels like the only people who think about furries are the ones that keep bringing it up.

 


best friends love GIF by Spinnin' Records
 

I know. I’m 100% teasing. Liking anthropomorphic characters/series doesn’t automatically make you a furry. There’s tons of anthro characters I think are cutie patooties. Case in point: I think Cream from Sonic is absolutely fucking adorable. 
 

it’s just how certain people talk about them or um….”admire them”. *shudders* 

Edited by iStu X
Link to comment
1 minute ago, iStu X said:


best friends love GIF by Spinnin' Records
 

I know. I’m 100% teasing. Liking anthropomorphic characters/series doesn’t automatically make you a furry. There’s tons of anthro characters I think are cutie patooties. Case in point: I think Cream from Sonic is absolutely fucking adorable. 
 

it’s just how certain people talk about them. *shudders* 

I couldn't tell if you were teasing or not but being a Sonic fan that stuff gets annoying really fast and of course being part of the fandom we're definitely aware of the groups either because they're part of the fandom or others can't help themselves but bring it up in every conversation.

 

Sonic Fan: Man I can't wait for that new Sonic game.  Can't wait to hear the music and I wonder how it will play!

Inevitable random person:   I can't wait for Knuckles to put his dick in Vanilla

Sonic Fan: 1144034242_Soniclookingatunknown.thumb.g

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
  • Create New...
Stage Select