Stage Select

The E3 Thread!: Hype, surprises, empty promises and disappointment galore!

48 minutes ago, HD-Man said:

Definitely demo it first, game may not be your cup of tee. You'll know for certain then cuz the demo gives you a great idea of how the mechanics and how the game plays 

Looks like a pretty traditional turn based combat system?

8 minutes ago, iStu X said:

These are all just ripped from the series overview trailer that was posted a month or so ago lol

Some of them could very well be or just be at different stages of a boss fight like that shot of of Travis in the mech fighting that alien thing in space.  That screen shot is actually later in the fight.  There's also the map that shows the fast travel, that's new that wasn't in the overview trailer.

Soo...after ESA had the personal info leak in 2019...they go for the repeat this year apparently

Small rumor...M$ may have another acquisition to announce

https://www.dualshockers.com/microsoft-might-announce-a-new-xbox-studio-acquisition-at-e3-2021/

another small rumor that I have pretty big doubts on but would be cool if it did happen...Possibility of Arcsys working on a My Hero Academia FighterZ  type game

I feel like they're still putting out periodically on that arena My Hero game currently so ehhhhhh...

23 minutes ago, DarkSakul said:

I have to say, this is ugly as Sin

From a distance it might looked cool, but up close it's ass. 

I won't say it's ugly but what I will say is that it looks...busy.  I'll also say when I'm looking at the color scheme "Halo" is not the first thing that springs to mind.  If it wasn't for the words on the actual controller I would have thought this was for Mass Effect.

1 hour ago, Sonichuman said:

I won't say it's ugly but what I will say is that it looks...busy.  I'll also say when I'm looking at the color scheme "Halo" is not the first thing that springs to mind.  If it wasn't for the words on the actual controller I would have thought this was for Mass Effect.

Yea I woulda guessed COD with all that gun metal grey. 

18 minutes ago, YourFavGrandpa said:

Is it finally time to admit they're making HL3? Wouldn't be surprised, plus it'd totally break the internet and drive a lot of my friends absolutely nuts

It's been time for them to put 3 on...anything really.  But that's not what the rumors are about unless they're going announce this rumored handheld and then say that Half Life 3 is exclusive for it...which I highly doubt.

I'm finally getting a chance to sit down and fully watch the KI music documentary and I had to pause after this part of it cause god damn does Mick Gordon get it.  The part in question I'm talking about is at 32:19.  I knew I liked this guy but it feels so good to hear that come from him.

Edit: and this makes me loop right back around to remembering that Netherealm turned him down.  SMH.

Edited by Sonichuman
17 minutes ago, Sonichuman said:

This talks about the DLC that's included in the Digital Deluxe version...which seems to imply that the only way you'll be able to get Dante is buying it that way.  Not a fan if that's the case.

That’s really dumb. 

19 hours ago, Sonichuman said:

I'm finally getting a chance to sit down and fully watch the KI music documentary and I had to pause after this part of it cause god damn does Mick Gordon get it.  The part in question I'm talking about is at 32:19.  I knew I liked this guy but it feels so good to hear that come from him.

Edit: and this makes me loop right back around to remembering that Netherealm turned him down.  SMH.

Where are you watching this?

Sooooo...If Ninty doesn't drop a video this long rumored switch Pro by tomorrow....things are going to be looking reeeally awkward for all those rumor mill people on it.   I mean this year had eeeverybody going crazy on it.   I swear if nothing happens by the end of E3 I don't want to see ANYMORE Switch Pro rumors.  Not 1!

Now...other rumors that may or may not be related.  Apparently GS might be planning some sort of 'event' on the day that Ninty is doing their E3 event.  Supposedly asking stores to be double staffed in the morning.

QWKH0dU_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

This could just be Zelda related or something more than likely maybe?  Gamexplain is saying they've seen a 35 year anniversary poster and RGT is hearing that we may actually get Twilight PrincessHD  and WWHD in a combo pack for switch.  Large grains of salt and what not.

Also apparently people have been getting FF7R Intergrade early and there's videos out so if you don't want to be spoiled on the intermission section then I'd be careful.

Edited by Sonichuman