Stage Select

The Star Wars Thread: Where we discuss ALL of Star Wars

19 minutes ago, Maxx said:

That happens even in the hood... His rep is too strong. Its like you arent even watching obi won. 

He helped a man from the hood get his act together by showing him there’s a life beyond selling loosies. The respect the street has for Obi-Wan runs deep. 

Edited by iStu X
3 hours ago, Maxx said:

That happens even in the hood... His rep is too strong. Its like you arent even watching obi won. 

When I was watching Ep 3 all I could think about during the part where Vader arrives to hunt down Obi, is what if this was a black neighborhood? If it was, the locals wouldn't be hiding, they'd be runnin as if the cops came, and after a few niggaz got killed, Vader would appear all over social media and the leftist would be calling him a racist.

Remember that time Disney had a golden, once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to reunite Leia, Luke, Han, Lando, Chewie, R2, and 3PO after 35 years, to recapture some of the magic that made those original movies so amazing, one last time before handing the torch to a new generation, but instead they pulled an Amber Heard and remade A New Hope and called it The Force Awakens? Good times.

12 hours ago, GreyFoxx said:

Decent ending ep. Questions on a certain person but not bad. Also Rocks. Lot's of Rocks.

I thought it was a solid ep. I really think that this show could have been 1/2 to 1/3 of the runtime and been a movie on D+. 

10 hours ago, Maxx said:
  Hide contents

did vader fucking kick him?! lmfao. he can kick?!!

His rage gauge was at maximum.