Stage Select

The Street Fighter V Thread, vol. 2

1 hour ago, ShockDingo said:

Out of all the stuff you've done, this is one of my top favourites. I have a love for Noir & retro aesthetics. This is cool and the lighting is so on point. Well done dude!

Thanks man, idea just came randomly but it turned out pretty good in the end.  

For Juri i'm working on a small loop video that  i plan to use in my streams as a  "brb" or "starting soon" backdrop.   I'll most likely add more movement and some other stuff but i did this small animation loop for her. Just right click on video and select "loop". 

I'll experiment with different angles / costumes as well. 

Juri-ZX.png

6 hours ago, Sonero said:

Even with all those scenarios, that still wasn't a good reason to leave those types of assist out of MvC3. 

I agree that they should have been in the game. Just don't know if it would have fixed any of the problems. Maybe someone will mod them in soon.

40 minutes ago, Mr.Cipher said:

Elon has done nothing so far with Twitter

It'll be months before he actually owns Twitter, so he can't do anything with it yet.

The sale is pretty much a lock, but there's a MOUNTAIN of paperwork and due-diligence involved before the transaction actually happens.

Edited by Reticently

3 hours ago, CESTUS III said:

I'm going to give it justice and Capcomize it, idea is cool but my God that Fortnite shit make my eyes bleed 🤣

And here we are, Bu$ine$$ Blanka Cestus Edition, done with proper Capcom style

suit-blanka

Special thanks to Bowman Delgado and Geese Howard for giving some help lol

Edited by CESTUS III

These vids are awesome to me love see cut contents , there's ever lot of cool stuff that we will never see

Ryu had some cool punches

Also it's not even everything, i know as a fact also had another throw that never made it to the final version

Chun seems like had a second stance, maybe was supposed to be bit Gen like?

This is kinda poor, but eventhubs just posted it so let's add it too

1 hour ago, Darc_Requiem said:

I'm at work, so I can't check prices right now. How much is DoA6? DLC nonsense aside, I actually enjoyed DoA6.

DoA6 is at $19.99

Really tempting to buy again, since i can play it with cultured mods 🤔

But  since I am in the middle of commissioning the scanning of some h-mangas, i think I will have to pass for now.

55 minutes ago, Hecatom said:

DoA6 is at $19.99

Really tempting to buy again, since i can play it with cultured mods 🤔

But  since I am in the middle of commissioning the scanning of some h-mangas, i think I will have to pass for now.

Yeah it's $19.99 but you need drop an additional $20 if you want to get all the characters from what I can tell.

Guardians Of The Galaxy GIF

Also, why use you own real social media accounts to put a target on your back, knowing that is only a matter of one individual posting screenshots on the internet to get yourself cancelled.

Specially with how pussified the fgc is nowdays.

Edit

A quick search tells me that is a trans that probably thought that had f-word privilege, and that also probably thought that by being trans it could use slurs without getting called out due being at the "top" of the oppressions Olympics.

Is just a matter of time that comes out with some mental health issues excuse to justify being a tool, lol.

Edited by Hecatom

Don't know why you'd day half the stuff they said in that way.

Hell don't even know why they thought people would tolerate it.  Somebody should've talked to them. Although if nobody told them to quit their shit...says a lot about how well liked they were.

1 hour ago, Hawkingbird said:

Who wants Tekken community drama?

To provide context to anyone here, Emily was the winner of Texas Showdown that happened just last week. She apparently had some bad behavior for a while and it took a top player (Shadow) to say something for the community to listen.

She also hurt someone in a side tournament that happened at that event

and allegedly raped someone.

j38hyoV.jpg

5 hours ago, Mr.Cipher said:

For anyone interested Koei Tecmo is having a Steam Sale.

Both Nioh Games, the Atelier series, Ninja Gaiden Collection and DoA Editions are on sale

Man koei really barely makes stuff worth playing anymore huh 

Only thing you just mentioned that sounds worth money is the ninja gaiden collection. Even dynasty warriors blows these days smh

1 hour ago, Shahenzan said:

Only thing you just mentioned that sounds worth money is the ninja gaiden collection. Even dynasty warriors blows these days smh

That collection has the Sigma games. That's not worth it. 

I wish the Atelier games were better priced because I want the Ryza games. 

2 hours ago, Daemos said:

A player is out there bullying, hating, and also raping people? WTF is going on out there?

Core values evidently.

The acronym "F.G.C" itself is amazing literature because it takes the form of the emotional rollercoaster one should feel when playing fighting games. It's truly amazing. After reading that thread above, I realise this is the case. For instance:

Fighting Game:

f394b6f6-6d9c-48f7-a875-0f788db58187

Community:

HHThDbs.png

As you can see, even "F.G.C" is an accurate representation of everything we stand for.