Stage Select

The Street Fighter V Thread, vol. 2

9 hours ago, Vhozite said:

Raw damage reduction on the opponent sounds fun. 

The most common one you see is damage over time, and in SFV the feeeze rebuff locks your stun bar, but really those are both just more damage and as a result kinda boring.

Rose has a damage debuff with VS1. Of course it's based on RNG and two of the remaining three options fall into the "more damage" group, but I kind of like the concept of that V-Skill.

7 hours ago, elliephil said:

No, it is relevant. People don't actively participate in things they vehemently hate normally, especially for years on end. I don't think you understand what irrelevant and relevant conclusions mean.

Ho boy, you must be blind to the world then.

Not just is that normal, it's everywhere.

Like how people, like Pertho, have been shitting non stop on SFV, yet come back again to play it again and again just to have rants again, why the game is ass.

And then he defends it.

Like I said, SF player are the FG equivalent to WoW player, they also hate the game since basically a decade and keep playing it, until recently where their player numbers fell of a cliff and are now sitting somewhere at the bottom of the grand canyon.

7 hours ago, Sonero said:

You see Zyfer is German. A population well noted for bdsm and scatological activities.

Pretty sure he has been posting in this thread all this years as some sort of sexual fetish involving abusing himself through slpublic shame.

🤔

Fun fact, over half of the american population has some roots to germany, in fact german culture was very wide spread and beloved before WW1.

You should check your roots, your family probably comes from german settlers as well, seeing how aggresive and ignorant you are all the time, it would fit perfectly.

5 hours ago, Mr.Cipher said:

Like how people, like Pertho, have been shitting non stop on SFV, yet come back again to play it again and again just to have rants again, why the game is ass.

And then he defends it.

Like I said, SF player are the FG equivalent to WoW player, they also hate the game since basically a decade and keep playing it, until recently where their player numbers fell of a cliff and are now sitting somewhere at the bottom of the grand canyon.

The irony and lack of self awareness in this entire paragraph LOL

Okay enough feeding 😃

2 hours ago, CESTUS III said:

Btw see no japanese capcom guy saying to "keep an eye on State of Play 😉😉😉" or some other weak shit like that, make me think leak may have been bullshit

Capcom also said we would get new info in summer, and summer is still 20 days away

Capcom will be present in one way or another. If not for SF6 then they will most likely show off RE8 VR or something like that.

But you're right, SF6 isn't set in stone. Not sure if I should bother watching it live, it's a really bad timeslot for Europe (midnight).

8 hours ago, Mr.Cipher said:

And then he defends it.

Running tournaments locally.

Moderate a street fighter centric forum.

Why does Pertho keep playing SF5?

Spend time playing SF5, point out how Capcom fucks up, that's fine.

Spend time playing ArcSys games, point out how they fuck up, ZOMG ITS ALL DEVS.

Its beyond silly.

1 minute ago, Mr.Cipher said:

Probably one of the most aggresive and conflict seeking people out there.

You literally went on a subforum for a game you didn't like, stopped playing and did so solely to talk about how it was bad and people shouldn't play it.

I don't actively look for conflict. I have come to a myriad of conclusions and I don't shy away from defending them. I don't actively look to start fights with people. That's what've done with basically done overwhelmingly with your posting.

Your entire personality is essentially spending time with people to tell them that you hate what they do. Might as well get paid to be a right wing radio host in the US so you can tell peopel how much everybody annoys you.

8 minutes ago, Mr.Cipher said:

Which begs the question, who saw it fit to give a clown like you moderator rights.

Because I was able to resolve numerous conflicts by simple conversations, paid attention to posters etc.  Most of the things that went to shit on SRK happened from people not heeding my warnings and going full throttle with bad decisions.

So invariably wack that the best you got is flaccid attacks.  Go put on the make up and get the big red nose at this point because you're straight clowning it.

50 minutes ago, Sonero said:

You literally went on a subforum for a game you didn't like, stopped playing and did so solely to talk about how it was bad and people shouldn't play it.

I don't actively look for conflict. I have come to a myriad of conclusions and I don't shy away from defending them. I don't actively look to start fights with people. That's what've done with basically done overwhelmingly with your posting.

Your entire personality is essentially spending time with people to tell them that you hate what they do. Might as well get paid to be a right wing radio host in the US so you can tell peopel how much everybody annoys you.

Because I was able to resolve numerous conflicts by simple conversations, paid attention to posters etc.  Most of the things that went to shit on SRK happened from people not heeding my warnings and going full throttle with bad decisions.

So invariably wack that the best you got is flaccid attacks.  Go put on the make up and get the big red nose at this point because you're straight clowning it.

- This is a FG General, always has been, everyone knows it, everyone treats it as such.

The only times you try to press this as being a SF centerd thread, is when you have a topic at hand you don't like, you know you are not in the right and try to bury it, because it's not SF.

- Literally does the most aggresive replies, usually is the first one who goes for personal attacks, overall more aggresive than my mother when the dogs eat the sweets again.

Yeah sure.

- I find it ironic that you, someone who bitches about this game more than anyone, (heck I spend all my ammo on this, because at the end of the day I was right and all the denial didn't help) yet stays active in it, despite hating it.

You talk about SFV more, while shitting on it more than I do. I had a funny conversation with someone about this the other day.

There was a word for this, I think it's hypocrite, but I settled for moron since that is way more fitting.

- You are so good in resolving conflict that you usually start to resolve something by going for aggresive insults.

Stay classy.

- Pertho Clowning
This game is ass 

Fuck this game how can anyone in their right mind play it *starts the makeup*
This is so bad, can't wait for something else thats better *finished the makeup*
Man these wack ass anime games suck ass, I'm going back to SF *get the funny afro*
I organsie tournaments for SFV and play it regulary *gets the red nose*
This game is ass, shit netcode yadda yadda *pie to the face*

Edited by Mr.Cipher
26 minutes ago, Mr.Cipher said:

I find it ironic that you, someone who bitches about this game more than anyone, (heck I spend all my ammo on this, because at the end of the day I was right and all the denial didn't help) yet stays active in it, despite hating it.

You talk about SFV more, while shitting on it more than I do. I had a funny conversation with someone about this the other day.

There was a word for this, I think it's hypocrite, but I settled for moron since that is way more fitting.

Is this some sort of weird psychological confession from your end? How am I a hypocrite for complaining about a game I was actively playing? I played the game, ran tournaments for it, talked about gameplay stuff with the people in it etc.

I've talked about the things the game did well and things it didn't. Written big ol posts about random v-skills. Then stated profusely that as a product its bad because the matchmaking doesn't work for me.

Where exactly is the hypocrisy? I spent time playing the game in the thread for people who played the game. No matter how much you wanna make this FGD, this is the SF5 Lounge. People here who met playing SF5 and was kept as is to keep the group that moved over from SRK who met playing SF5. Just because they play other games doesn't mean it magically turns it into FGD.

What kind of nonce are you? A multitudinous one.

10 hours ago, ZioSerpe said:

For the record, for anyone that answered the question of what you want from SFVI by naming another game, you can just play those other games on fightcade, you do understand that, right?

Not Battle Fatasia sadly. 

I will be gladly playing it right now, but the netcode is truly bad, not what mofos call "bad" those days. 

12 minutes ago, AriesWarlock said:

sorry @BornWinnerItalia lost again. No Russia World Cup, and no Qatar World Cup show. What's going on with Italia? 😔

Italy are a true enigma; how the hell do you manage to sandwich a European Cup win between missing out on two World Cups?

Edited by Volta
53 minutes ago, ZioSerpe said:

What cup was this? I am lost

Not a cup.

53 minutes ago, ZioSerpe said:

What cup was this? I am lost

Not a cup. a revival of the Artemio Franchi Cup last played 29 years prior, was organised by UEFA and CONMEBOL as part of a renewed partnership between the two confederations. 

Spoiler

In 1985 and 1993, the winners of the prior UEFA European Championship and Copa América tournaments played in the Artemio Franchi Cup (also known as the European/South American Nations Cup), a one-off match organised by UEFA and CONMEBOL.[6] It was the national team equivalent to the Intercontinental Cup on the club level, played between the winners of the European Cup/UEFA Champions League and Copa Libertadores.

What? SFVI footage was already revealed? I need to see it!

Edited by AriesWarlock