Stage Select

The Street Fighter V Thread, vol. 2

6 hours ago, iEmptyeyes said:

Off topic, but that's my favorite movie. LOL. I've song "Own My Own Alone" by Stan Bush to my bestie on my birthday. It was a thank you to her and what we went through together for the last couple years. We're lucky to be alive. ^_^

One of the best 1980s songs for me.

the vibe makes me remember

21 hours ago, Yiceman said:

I'm down with Ruby Heart Rose, can't wait to see some different colors.

it's a perfect combination

Edited by Shakunetsu

FEXL: ANOTHER DASH ONLINE MATCHES - FLIP DASH Z VS EMPTYEYES (THIRD ENCOUNTER) - YouTube

Watching this back then, I've learned alot. I was at level 16 the last time I've played, but players have elevated exponentially, which aided in the level I'm currently at now. Next year, I'll be streaming live gaming from now on, for the first time. 

Edited by iEmptyeyes

Midwest's Best Blair Plays FEXL AD. !freesub Twitter @arneezy619 - Twitch

Fast forward to over 21 minutes. I was playing with Terry. He's very tough to deal with, his Blair, but I had a good time. There was a live exhibition matchup between another person that's one of the best I versus in August. He's awesome in prowess as well. The score ended with Xurkey winning 5 to 3, I believe? I need to adjust with not picking multiple characters from competitive standards again. So, I remember when I choose option select as primary again.

Edited by iEmptyeyes
59 minutes ago, iEmptyeyes said:

Midwest's Best Blair Plays FEXL AD. !freesub Twitter @arneezy619 - Twitch

Fast forward to over 21 minutes. I was playing with Terry. He's very tough to deal with, his Blair, but I had a good time. There was a live exhibition matchup between another person that's one of the best I versus in August. He's awesome in prowess as well. The score ended with Xurkey winning 5 to 3, I believe? I need to adjust with not picking multiple characters from competitive standards again. So, I remember when I choose option select as primary again.

Neat, Does the game still ahve that gougi system and all that? Or is it a brand new game after the patch?

1 hour ago, iEmptyeyes said:

FEXL: ANOTHER DASH ONLINE MATCHES - FLIP DASH Z VS EMPTYEYES (THIRD ENCOUNTER) - YouTube

Watching this back then, I've learned alot. I was at level 16 the last time I've played, but players have elevated exponentially, which aided in the level I'm currently at now. Next year, I'll be streaming live gaming from now on, for the first time. 

I didn't even realized Another Dash was out.

@Soneroiirc They took out the Gougi system and replaced it.

Edited by Darc_Requiem
4 minutes ago, Sonero said:

Neat, Does the game still ahve that gougi system and all that? Or is it a brand new game after the patch?

The gougi system is removed on the Nintendo Switch version. The Ex run, Ex jump, and Ex illusion took it's place. The producer is still updating both games regardless, but kept it's respectful mechanics separate.

3 minutes ago, Darc_Requiem said:

I didn't even realized Another Dash was out.

The release has been a few months for far. It's really addicting to play at times. 

8 minutes ago, iEmptyeyes said:

The gougi system is removed on the Nintendo Switch version. The Ex run, Ex jump, and Ex illusion took it's place. The producer is still updating both games regardless, but kept it's respectful mechanics separate.

I just downloaded. Not a biggest fan of EX but I just want to support Arika. While the visuals are clear downgrade the performance seems solid. At least on docked. Haven't tried portable mode.

Edit: Looks like they took a similar approach to MK11 on Switch but with less of a downgrade. I haven't felt any performance dips.

Edited by Darc_Requiem
5 minutes ago, Darc_Requiem said:

I just downloaded. Not a biggest fan of EX but I just want to support Arika. While the visuals are clear downgrade the performance seems solid. At least on docked. Haven't tried portable mode.

Well, for it's worth, it has one of the best netcodes available, wired connection or not. Have fun.

Watched some of that Japanese Top 16. Now I'm not big into SF lore or anything but I have to say, in addition the joy of seeing an under-represented character, the game between Nemo (Gill) and Dogura (Bison) was just phenomenal. Seeing those two bosses go up against each other while being played by some of the best in the business and then having the most perfect finish for the set was just a really cool, borderline storymode moment. I had the most stupid grin on my face at the end.

Replay here at around 1:49 in case the timestamp doesn't work:

19 hours ago, BornWinner said:

Bro. 

image0.jpg

What the hell is this costume?

I can't believe how Necalli is growing more and more into a compelling character, not because he's been doing anything that made him better, but because Luke is lowering the bar so much that other character designs are improving thanks to him.

You know what they say about pugs and how ladies in the 19th century would take them as pets because pugs are ugly as shit and the ladies looked better next to them?

Edited by Phantom_Miria
4 hours ago, BornWinner said:

Today I learned that the voice actress for Elena also played Sheeva in Resident Evil 5.

I also learned that she did a cosplay of the two.

Reveal hidden contents

spacer.png

spacer.png

Yeah I've posted that one before. It's the best Elena cosplay I've ever seen. Few have come close.  Unrelated side note, Javits is at it again.

Edit: This is the only other Elena cosplay that comes close.

Spoiler

6y3IfEf.jpg

d1gZ72j.jpg

Edited by Darc_Requiem