Stage Select

The Street Fighter V Thread, vol. 2

1 hour ago, TWINBLADES_SRK said:

Alright boys I bought the Ultimate edition of GG:S. Gonna run through all the mission's before the weekend then I'm gonna try and lab some stuff and study FD for Sol. You niggas better have a copy ready so when the weeked hits we can play. Between FF7/Strive/E3/Loki this weekend gonna be lit.

Dammit....forgot about Intergrade. Too many games fam 😑

Okay then. 

Update: 

Woke up. Played some KOF98UMFE and some SFV. Strange experience on the latter, much the surprise of absolutely no one here. After  going online ranked for about an hour to to put Rose's sexiness and Soul Power on full display... a man like myself will ask but one question: 

Is there a specific reason why there are so many Cammy's? I have fought at least six of them before going out to get some breakfast and a coffee. 

Because, IIRC Cammy had to deal with a few nerfs, although, the said nerfs would not be enough to tear her ground game apart. Not completely. 

I was also able to encounter a decent Bison, to which I was able to record. 

1 hour ago, TWINBLADES_SRK said:

Alright boys I bought the Ultimate edition of GG:S. Gonna run through all the mission's before the weekend then I'm gonna try and lab some stuff and study FD for Sol. You niggas better have a copy ready so when the weeked hits we can play. Between FF7/Strive/E3/Loki this weekend gonna be lit.

It is maybe telling where my brain is that I was trying to figure out what the Loki FG is that you'd be playing this weekend. 

12 hours ago, Darc_Requiem said:

@Skort New model for you to extract 😉

3 Things:

1) Her sweep is still a split, making her an objective good character and worth playing

2) I want her to dance on my face, like she did on Clarks

3) That pose at the end is powerfull.

SNK better not fuck this one up or I riot.

Technically I have a full team now, but we all now that the one, the only Rugal Bernstein is still waiting for his big reveal!

Edited by Mr.Cipher

I just thought of a mode that I want in every fighting game:

Custom Trials mode. 

It's essentially just training mode, but you can create your own trials. Do do your combo and you can select the start point and end point on your input log. 

Then, you can upload them, other people can play them and rank them according to difficulty, there'd also be a "thumbs up" option that you can give for whatever reason (it's a useful BnB, great for certain situations, fun to do, etc.) and you can add community tags. 

Then people can search by difficulty, tags, or number of thumbs up, and by character. 

I have no clue if any game does this already, but I want it real bad. 

1 minute ago, Reticently said:

Isn't that one of the features they said they're releasing down the road when they announced the Strive roadmap

1 minute ago, Volt said:

ArcSys is undefeated like Lavar

Maybe that's how it came to me. Nice!

Hope I don't have to jump around a shitty lobby to use it, but that's really exciting 

2 hours ago, BornWinner said:

Maybe they’ll be showing him off near E3? Probably not.

Watch it be Projectile Invul.

1 hour ago, Pair of Rooks said:

Does that mean that everyone who bought it lost it? 

Sounds weird since it was a good seller for them.

Nah, if you got it, you got it. You can't buy a new digital copy tho. (Legally. 👀 )

Puzzling stuff. Is 30th still up?

Edited by Volt