Stage Select

The Street Fighter V Thread, vol. 2

3 hours ago, Darc_Requiem said:

I have SF30AE and MK11 on Switch. I think that is it as far as online fighters go. And yes I have an arcade stick for Switch. I had one for the Wii which worked on the Wii U. Although, MK is basically built to be played on pad

Id be down to have a reason to play MK11 again

3 minutes ago, DoctaMario said:

@AndrogynousBandyggs! There were some definite hiccups but I'm surprised at how well the game's netcode runs on my folks' crappy wifi. How was it on your end? 

Not as good. It was my first slowdown session, but even with that, I'm grateful on how well it held up. Guess we'll have a really good connection speed at your home? Would make sense. Until next time. I'd like to play against another Samurai Showdown player as well. 

Enjoy the rest of your day.

2 minutes ago, AndrogynousBandy said:

Not as good. It was my first slowdown session, but even with that, I'm grateful on how well it held up. Guess we'll have a really good connection speed at your home? Would make sense. Until next time. I'd like to play against another Samurai Showdown player as well. 

Enjoy the rest of your day.

Yeah I have fiber at my studio, wired and all. It definitely wasn't perfect but I was surprised at how decent it was. So you have SamSho? I'd be down to play that too sometime.

15 hours ago, Dayaan said:

@MattatsuI am once again lighting the batsignal for you, if you want to play tonight.

Sorry man, I got my booster shot this week and it hit me harder than I was expecting.

if you have time to play today,  please let me know when. I can’t play yet, but should be okay in the afternoon (ET).

@Vhozite, if you have time to play today, please let me know as well.

Edited by Mattatsu
10 hours ago, Darc_Requiem said:

Nah, it's for idiots. I don't begrudge people for selling them. If people are stupid enough to give you money for nothing then that's on them.

If people don't immediately don't see NFTs as money laundering schemes and a quick way to trick suckas into getting one for clout, I dunno what to tell them.

Shit's embarrassing, look at this nonsense:

Literally buying empty clout tickets. People managed to get the report going, so the image tied to the NFT got removed from it.

What this means? Sucka was left with exactly what he bought. An empty clout ticket.

Morons aren't even buying the image use rights from the artist or a high res version of it. They're literally buying a ticket that says "I got this thing".

713107260804563091.png?size=128

Edit:

14 hours ago, Shakunetsu said:

Im my country there are tons of streamers and influencer promoting trash FG NFT game like this. 

Mostly bunch flipped unity resources along with templates, Then claim it as the next big Esport FG because of having NFT and a white paper haha

I clicked the tweet to see how the game looks like.

It's a fake tweet vid. Literally a picture.

FHvjo_nXIAEwE72?format=jpg&name=medium

And motherfuckers act like this totally ain't a scam. 🤣

Edited by Volt
2 hours ago, Mattatsu said:

Sorry man, I got my booster shot this week and it hit me harder than I was expecting.

if you have time to play today,  please let me know when. I can’t play yet, but should be okay in the afternoon (ET).

I’m working right now but if you are around tonight we might be able to play 

On 12/30/2021 at 8:32 AM, Mattatsu said:

Sorry I missed you yesterday, but I'm on today all day!

28 minutes ago, Mattatsu said:

@Vhozite but first I gotta lab someway around your HBS Kitana lol.

Blockstrings into Sai is super fake. Like hilariously fake. It’s plus on block but the has like 1 million startup frames. I was using Fan-Nado with it because that lets her combo into Sai for the KB but the window is tight and as you saw it’s hard to combo into. 

Also it’s hilarious how worthless Frosts barrier move is.