Stage Select

The Metroid Thread: The E.M.M.I. just want a hug! (Dread Available Now)

19 minutes ago, HD-Man said:

Woah 

Reveal hidden contents

That BADASS suit Samus gets to kill Beak after absorbing his powers. Whew, just SICK

It's been like, 10 days. It should be fine to untag spoilers, right?

I'm not too active in GD, so I dunno how y'all roll with that. 🤷‍♂️

Spoiler

Samus roaring tho... 🤯

34 minutes ago, Volt said:

It's been like, 10 days. It should be fine to untag spoilers, right?

I'm not too active in GD, so I dunno how y'all roll with that. 🤷‍♂️

Hide contents

Samus roaring tho... 🤯

I just wanted to be on the safe side, not sure what the rule is on spoilers. But yea, I need THAT big in the next game, even if it's just there to look pretty

I like the power and crazyness that comes with that suit but I do NOT like the color or design of it when they showed it.  I think my face was visibly repulsed when we got the full look at it.  I get semi the reason why it looks the way it does but I think the shade of green they used I was not a fan of and it just made the suit look ugly to me on the whole.  I think if they had gone with a kind of luminescent green then it may have both fit better and looked better IMO.

18 minutes ago, Hawkingbird said:

Someone should tell Kotaku about subtlety.  She wasn't emotionless...she showed emotion through her body language when was necessary as well as being a bad ass.  Her relaxed posture after being extremely tensed up while meeting Quiet Robe.  The flash of emotion you saw on her face after the meeting.  And all the emotion that she let loose on Raven.  She had just the right amount emotion in this game.

1 hour ago, Sonichuman said:

Someone should tell Kotaku about subtlety. 

My guy, these are the clowns that straight up made an article telling people to pirate the game so they could play on emulator.

Anthony could walk up to them and do a whole ass seminar about subtlety and they wouldn't learn a thing.

Got 100%, time after beating TLB again was 9:29. I did look up something twice- the first time was at the gravity suit, I didn't think I could hit the last red blob I needed to based on beam shots and missiles stopping before getting there. Started to backtrack and decided it had to be something dumb I overlooked, which it was (needed to charge to hit it). Also looked up the missile+ in Ferenia that requires some speed boost gymnastics I didn't even know were possible.

Edited by Camacho