Stage Select

The Street Fighter VI Story Thread: Shadaloo Died so Luke Could Live!

@Lord_VegaMany thanks!

Hmm, I'm definitely gonna need some help gathering the timeline for future reference hah. I didn't realize things were complicated by Cammy's birthdate among other things.

I initially thought it was this:

Saturday Night Slammasters (early 80s) → Muscle Bomber Duo (early 80s) → Ring of Destruction (mid 80s)  →  Street Fighter 1 (game released in 1987, is in late 80s) & Final Fight (released 1989, is in late 80s) → SFA2 (late 80s) → SFA3 (late 80s) + Final Fight 2 (late 80s) + SF2 (early 90s) → SF4 + Final Fight 3 → SSF4 → SF5 → SF3: 2I → 3rd Strike

Also, anyone know a good way/ program to generate an editable timeline?

Edited by ShockDingo

Haggar was also a STREET FIGHTER champion in one point right?

So SF1 isn't the very first tournament held in history of SF universe

It's really meh also if SF1 is the first SF tournament in the whole history of SF universe

King of Fighters kinda make sense because it's like a brand something like Evo, Capcom Cup and etc.

Unlike the word "street fighter" which is too broad

8 hours ago, Daemos said:

Nash's Z2 ending was retconned in the cinematic story and character story. Which are LIVE canon unfolding before our eyes.

The Arcade endings presented in SF5 are what ifs. Akuma never laid ONE FINGER on Bison! They don't know even know one another!

Ah, the Lord Daemos makes his return. 

IIRC, in one of the SSFIV anime adaptations, I thought the writers were able to shed some light on the Bison issue on SFII. 

Somehow a big fight broke out where a good portion of the cast had to deal with Bison. C.Viper was narrating bits and pieces about the events of SFII. 

Gouki never seemed to actually show up. Bison just got fed up after too many people got involved. By the time Chun-Li got a hold of Bison with a Kikosho while exposure from the offense of the other characters, Bison pulls a Majin Vegeta and proceeds to outright survive the events with a brand new body. 

Then we kick it off with SFIV and the intense tournament that follows... and a brand new villain known as Seth.

... Or, I am talking out of my ass...

https://www.eventhubs.com/news/2021/may/02/sagat-alpha-different-take-character/

02_evil-sagat-bnr.webp

They start talking about Sagat

I prefer Sagat that was just on Alpha out for restoring honor and not something that is like the early SF2 when he was more evil and desperate to crush Ryu.

But I don't really how Ryu beaten Sagat, but there are multiple interpretation

1.) Sagat being beaten with a cheap shot SRK when his helping Ryu

2.) Sagat being beaten with a cheap shot SRK powered SNH when his helping Ryu

3.) Sagat being beaten by Ryu fair and square but with SRK powered SNH

4.) Sagat being beaten by Ryu fair and square with a critical hit SRK 

Which do you prefer?

What I really wanted is for them to ditch SF1 as a tournament

Because if Sagat was defeated in a tournament it would have made sense if his revenge is also in front of many people and in a tournament. 

It does makes sense when SF1 and SF2 were only the game because both were considered tournaments, That Sagat wants revenge against Ryu in the 2nd organized tournament as now the second big baddy boss.

But as soon ALPHA was made, Which change the timeline and settings. That turned Sagat redemption to be set earlier in SFA and which now retcon his SF2 story. 

Edited by Shakunetsu
6 hours ago, Shakunetsu said:

Which do you prefer?

3.  Just, Ryu is getting his ass handed to him, but then the SNH awakens in him, and he catches Sagat off guard with a SNH SRK.  But none of that "Sagat thought the match was over and was helping Ryu up".

13 hours ago, GreatDarkHero said:

Ah, the Lord Daemos makes his return. 

IIRC, in one of the SSFIV anime adaptations, I thought the writers were able to shed some light on the Bison issue on SFII. 

Somehow a big fight broke out where a good portion of the cast had to deal with Bison. C.Viper was narrating bits and pieces about the events of SFII. 

Gouki never seemed to actually show up. Bison just got fed up after too many people got involved. By the time Chun-Li got a hold of Bison with a Kikosho while exposure from the offense of the other characters, Bison pulls a Majin Vegeta and proceeds to outright survive the events with a brand new body. 

Then we kick it off with SFIV and the intense tournament that follows... and a brand new villain known as Seth.

... Or, I am talking out of my ass...

No that final fight that concluded with Bison initiating his and his entire base's self destruction is the canonical ending to SF2 (and SFA3 because they overlap in the timeline) that preceded the first events of SF4 by 6 months.

Edited by Daemos
11 hours ago, Shakunetsu said:

But I don't really how Ryu beaten Sagat, but there are multiple interpretation

Which do you prefer?

1. Is headcanon made up on the internet. It's been around so long that people believe this is canon.

2. Is headcanon with a sprinkle of Nakahira's take on the fight. 

3. After the SFZ manga all spin-offs copied the SNH influencing the fight. 

4. What really happened.

It's one of the few things Capcom doesn't change.

• Ryu beat Sagat with a basic Shoryuken
  • Sagat's profile has Shoryuken in his dislikes
  • Sagat creates Tiger Blow/Uppercut to counter Shoryuken (like Geese developing a new style to counter Ryo)
  • SFVAE trailer shows Sagat trying to counter Ryu's Shoryuken with his Tiger Uppercut but Ryu avoids the confrontation
  • SFV arcade endings show Ryu beating Sagat and walking away (In both Ryu & Sagat's POV)

The SFII Movie captures this perfectly.

I don't really care how it did happen but for the backstory and aftermath which I have concern too like something to

I preferred young Ryu like the other young fighters in SF3 that is trying to prove himself to the world (generic motivation), but cocky and arrogant (unique personality not to be look back) in his youth because he was with Ken most of the time (other than Gouken and Retsu) and Ken had already won a title before him so his into a challenge for the first time to engage in real fights outside Gouken's place.

But being caught up in a conflict that he bites more than he can chew,

So he changed after the almost defeat at Sagat and then the assumption of Gouken's death

Those sequence of events would turn him into a stoic person as he grows into a man from his teen.

That's proper character evolution and progression

Which would compliment his SF2, SF3  and crossover games ending in why his out to seek for endless goal betterment than worldly vices/desires and validation

That's his iconic ending presentation, It also sets him apart from Akuma in a way and in a very different direction on how "trauma" plays a role in their life

He doesn't also turn into another cliché superhero backstory like Peter Parker and Bruce Wayne trying to save the world or someone out for revenge which is meh 

Which aligns to what he really should be a real monk and hermit. Not also concerning looking for an apprentice LOL

Edited by Shakunetsu

Capcom's gone back to it being a Shoryuken, and unlike Metsu Shoryuken we have official art and trailers showing Ryu using a Shoryuken. Off the top of my head, only going off canon on-screen events

Alpha 1 & 2: He never used Shoryuken 

Alpha 3: He used it and M. Bison's body got destroyed 

SFII: Never used it

SFIV: Used it on Seth (new boss character at the time) but it did no damage. Then used it on one of S.I.N's machines to save Sakura.

SFV: Used it on Rashid, and looking at the poorly drawn artwork he aimed for the chin.

SFIII: Never used it

Ryu's used it 4 times since beating Sagat. And one of those was on a machine. 

Ryu was the main protagonist in ALPHA saga starting from SF4

Ryu is now a FLAT ARC PROTAGONIST.  Ryu because he should stay a mascot and pop culture icon of a fighting game genre. 

His a character that should push development from other characters instead or see the world in a different or a whole new perspective. That's better for a fighting game story for a fighting game mascot than making him the one that dictates the state of power levels and out powered everyone.

All he does is change the people he encounters.

for the protagonist, it's begins with Ken, Sakura, Sagat and Alex

for the antagonist, it's starts with Sagat then Seth, Bison and Akuma

• In SF1 Sagat underestimates an unexperienced fighter and change the way he fights, incorporate new moves because of the traumatic scar
  • In Alpha 2, Akuma believes his path is the only way became a best Ansatsuken warrior/shoto by harnessing SNH is the only way to, which Ryu will prove wrong
  • In Alpha 2, Bison became interested with Satsu No Hadou and choose to go someone weaker which is Ryu instead of the powerful Akuma. Bison failed and choose to go after different clone body later and already abadon(Given Up) his attempt to posses Ryu. 
  • In SF4OVA, Seth believes that everything is just about pursuit of POWER

This antagonist all believe they are powerful and strong enough to conquer and persuade Ryu but Ryu overcome them in one way or another

gpYPXZ.gif

In Alpha 2 reference

2kSt43V.png

IMPORTANT: BISON CLAIMS IT TO BE IMPOSSIBLE, Bison is a calculating person but failed to know this would ever happen to him after planning this to go smoothly in favor to him. He underestimated Ryu.

Ryu is The World in the Tarot against those personalities and but would remain The Fool to Rose point of view in Alpha because most of the conflict, interest and goals of the powerful villains is surrounded and centered to him.

SO in SFV Bison already knew that Ryu will be the one to put an end to him for Good

He is also a character that is supposed to be “idealize” rather than to be relate into.  Characters that should be relate into are new main protagonist not Ryu.

Ryu is not...

•  His not a character that is motivated by appreciation, recognition and attention.  His not like Ash Ketchum who wants to be the very best or Naruto that wants to be hokage someday.
  • Also his character is not tied by attachment and commitment. He shouldn't be starting to think about marriage because that's what female mascot and male mascot do like in other franchise LOL
  • His not like Bruce Wayne or Peter Parker that had that has devotion and vowed to a cause, that would stay for the rest of his life to dedicate, protect and fought for a City or an Area. Because his journey is not motivated by servitude or about becoming a HERO or a Crime Fighter.
  • Ryu is not the person that would do everything to hunt down, chase and stop an evil organization like Shadaloo, that's Charlie Nash and Guile... not Ryu. He is not supposed to represent the SYMBOL of JUSTICE in SF.

Akira Yuki in Gaiden is very much like how Ryu deals with his Journey and how Ryu should interact with the world or situation, when helping and saving others.

His not a character devoted "to look for" the oppress, his not also the character that is devoted "to look for" evil people and evil organization.

IMPORTANT:  Ryu is a moving person not someone that STAND and GUARDS. He doesn't even stay with Ken even his welcome.

but he would help the oppress and stop evil people and evil organization, if it's along his journey. Yet those situation should not make him STAY and stagnant because his journey to about self improvement and self-betterment. Which made him standout to other FG protagonist.

The next Street Fighter titles set around the future(beyond SF3) should not be centered around Ryu to be the main protagonist, but rather a someone that enlightens every new main protagonist in each different SF. This is coming from a Ryu Fan.

There are many ways that Ryu can even influence a victory of a new main protagonist EVEN WITHOUT Ryu be the one to destroy every new main antagonist in SF. HOW?

• Ryu can be also a person that see through the main antagonist vulnerabilities that many would assumed that main antagonist is indestructible and invincible. Then everyone follows to that opening that will turn the impossible tides of combat. 
  • Even Ryu without encountering the main antagonist personally he enlighten the new main antagonist by encountering and fighting them like Ryu did fought Alex in SF3. It's about the new main protagonist would learn new things when they FIGHT against Ryu.  Ryu should not be personally mentoring  a new main protagonist to defeat a villain because that would tied him in that situation.
  • Ryu can also enlighten the main protagonist without Ryu personally engaging with him or encountering him but rather seeing how Ryu Fights in the past with someone else or how others will told a story of Ryu fighting someone assumed invincible and indestructible.

IMPORTANT: Ryu enlighten not by giving instruction or not guiding through word but by ACTIONS and through his FIST. 

I always like to see Ryu as a character of initiative, team player and experienced not a strategic character and not a trump card against every new main antagonist. Ryu should be idealize by other characters and inspiration. Like Alex, Sakura, Sagat and Ken see him as a person.

Edited by Shakunetsu
1 hour ago, BootyWarrior said:

SFIII: Never used it

He used Shin Shoryuken against Hugo during the 3rd World Warrior Tournament. Hugo managed to actually take the hit but later lost the fight. 

Ryu would later go on to lose to Oro, who forfeited after taking a interest in him, while Ken also quit after learning Ryu was disqualified leading Alex to basically be the champion by process of elimination and face Gill. 

1 hour ago, N-Tactix said:

And how many times have you gotten killed again? 

JTZdZWF.png

Kind of reminds of the little argument that Goku and Cooler had in the latter's movie based around him in the Dragon Ball franchise. 

This is obviously not the first time the subject was bought up. 

Cooler specifically says something along those lines as Goku turns Super Saiyan. 

Goku then retorts by questioning him on how he would survive by his own rules now that Goku is in his SS state. 

(Unlike Freiza, Cooler laughed it off and at least saw exactly how Goku was able to beat his little brother). 

2 hours ago, GreatDarkHero said:

... Where there is evil, there is the mighty Bison.

Bison never lies.

spacer.png

spacer.png

I know some of you clowns think that Bison is or should be gone for good, but search your feelings.... You know the truth... The nightmare will never end! And all your Gs, Gills, Seths, and Akumas will forever reside in his shadow.

Edited by Daemos

I love Bison, but seriously, if they bring him back too soon, or if they keep retreading the same path it will be like Joker's situation now. Sure he sells, but so many people are so sick of him because he pops up every 5 months and it becomes so frequent they start seeing diminishing returns, so they have to "reinvent" him or add a new gimmick. Then it starts collapsing in on itself. (I still hate the leatherface / Cenobite Joker crap that popped up a few years back)

Keeping with the Batman analogy, we need to see some Rhas Al Ghul, Mr Freeze for a change of pace, give us a Clayface tale, and give us a Bane saga. Keeping it just locked to Bison is a mistake, yes, he's the most popular, but we've barely been given a chance with Gill and others so we've never really had a chance. It's why I don't want more shotos like Gotetsu or Gouken's daughter. The visual, mechanical aesthetics have been seen and done to death, we don't have to keep mining there. There's an entire world of possibilities if we're allowed the freedom.

I love Rugal and at times am shocked he had 2 canon appearances and then was gone for good, but I respect SNK for knowing when to shift. We got the awesome Orochi Saga, we got Nests, but if we just kept doing Rugal plots over and over it would harm the brand.

SF has given us a lot of cool stuff with Bison, but he needs a considerable break from the series, if he returns soon and brings Shadaloo with the serial numbers filed off, it'll be the same thing. He needs to take a break, and when he does return, be drastically different, but not "oh, he's building up to be the headlining villain in the very next sequel."

We know more about Shadaloo than the Illuminati and there's so much weird, interesting story potential with them, heck, even after them, I'd like to see interesting, but smaller scale plots and figures, I'd just like SF to keep on growing and dazzling us for decades to come.  With the hiatus and reboot after SF3, we burned a lot of time. IF we finally cross the SF3: 3s timeline hurdle, then the future is all the more sweeter from a lore standpoint and some real cool developments could come with each numbered installment.

That's also why I'm against a reboot. We're right there, push forward and do a bit of creative storytelling to fill us in on the important points and keep the momentum going and never worry about another delay to SF3.

5 hours ago, DarthEnderX said:

I have a problem with Sagat losing to a normal SRK, because Ryu has done a lot of SRKs since then, and not burned a hole in anyone else's chest.

Also, I seem to remember when the Metsu Shoryuken was added to Ryu's moveset in SSF4, they said "This is the move that scarred Sagat."

Agree, Because the Satsu no Hadou would be integral in the story, motivation and it's iconic in Alpha timeline, It's the whole Akuma conflict with Ryu and the rest of shoto guys centered around even in SF4.

It would also be something that would be his reason to despise Akuma and not to be like him, because as a young person he see it like a murder weapon to his surrogate father. A reminder to the traumatic experience after Gouken’s mistaken death at the hands of Gouki. So he would seek new ways to pursue his goal of betterment without it.

Its a regretful act, even it serves as a trump card that gave him his first memorable victory, because it flip all the odds in favor to him even in his inexperience against a muay thai champion. kinda like Kenshin Himura from Samurai X regret himself being batousai.

Later Ryu's resistance and hesitation to SNH is more of a reminder to his masters ideals and desired path for Ryu because SNH is conflicted to his, In SF4 as his master and also surrogate parent resurface again. Which would helps him improve in a different path that became fruitful in SF3 timeline because Ryu did become stronger and better compared to SNH/Evil Ryu. 

41 minutes ago, ShockDingo said:

Keeping with the Batman analogy, we need to see some Rhas Al Ghul, Mr Freeze for a change of pace, give us a Clayface tale, and give us a Bane saga. Keeping it just locked to Bison is a mistake, yes, he's the most popular, but we've barely been given a chance with Gill and others so we've never really had a chance. It's why I don't want more shotos like Gotetsu or Gouken's daughter. The visual, mechanical aesthetics have been seen and done to death, we don't have to keep mining there. There's an entire world of possibilities if we're allowed the freedom.

Yes KOF also didn't brilliantly with the NEST saga bosses, Zero, Krizalid and Ignitz they are not the main baddy but they are good change of phase. They don't make the established bosses earlier to be seen weaker and lesser than them even being new.

And the best recommendation here is

Arcsys with GGX bosses like having INO, Dizzy and etc 

Without having the "THAT MAN" being involve in the game. 

ggxrd-tyiapg.png?w=584

Shadaloo and Secret Society could possibly do that too, without overusing Gill and Bison as a final boss or integral story villain, but rather sending a new henchman.

They could still keep Bison around but not interacting in the main story other than just recovering in the background and still a selectable playable character. 

Because everytime he dies and lives then again he became a joke like I said before a punching bag. 

Edited by Shakunetsu
7 hours ago, ShockDingo said:

I love Rugal and at times am shocked he had 2 canon appearances and then was gone for good, but I respect SNK for knowing when to shift. We got the awesome Orochi Saga, we got Nests, but if we just kept doing Rugal plots over and over it would harm the brand.

Given the current story arc for KOF. He might just return for the next installment. His disembodied spirit spoke to Mature if Verse defeats her. It could be interesting to see how Rugal feels about Adelheid and Rose... 

Besides, we all know the newest story for the KOF games is just an excuse to bring dead characters to 3D.

Edited by N-Tactix

I've been thinking about something for a while and want to hear you guys' opinion on it.

Considering how many Final Fight bosses have made the move to Street Fighter, which bosses from the sequels would you chose to make the leap?

I'll go trough all of them, but you can keep your answers short. 

Final Fight 2:

Won Won - no way. Unmemorable and lame.

Freddie - we already have Zangief and thid guys is just that, but worse. Nope.

Bratken - we already have too many giants from Final Fight, plus his shtick as a huge baby was taken by Hugo a long time ago. I'd like him as an alternate costume for Hugo, though. It's a fun design.

Phillipe - I know everyoooone will hate me, but I say yes. I like the clown look and had some fun moves in the game. Could use a redesign to tone him down a bit. Hell, weren't we close to getting a clown character back in SF4? Might as well make it a legacy character, instead of filling the whole SF world with clowns. Fighter's History had a clown and it worked well, with some thought put into him, he could work as well.

Retu - yes! I love the kabuki look and I feel it's missing from Street Fighter.

Final Fight 3:

Dave - no, crooked cops are lame. 

Callman - he's a cool design, but we already have an English boxer so his spot is filled by Dudley, who's the better design anyway.

Caine - nope, lame character. Nothing interesting about him.

Wong - no. If there's a fat Chinese guy to get in Street Fighter, I'd much rather get Lee, especially drunken master Lee like on CFN.

Drake - yes, I like the sailor look and his moves could be reworked nice. Should drop the anchor though.  Needs a redesign, though, to make him stand out more and maybe give him a new nationality, for diversity points.

Stray - yes as well. Redesigned, though, but he's already a pretty cool design and has the best moveset out of all the listed characters. 

Black - no. Rolento is already everything this guy wants to be.

So, to draw the line:

Phillipe, Retu, Drake and Stray. 

What do you guys think?

43 minutes ago, Dracu said:

Phillipe - I know everyoooone will hate me, but I say yes. I like the clown look and had some fun moves in the game. Could use a redesign to tone him down a bit. Hell, weren't we close to getting a clown character back in SF4? Might as well make it a legacy character, instead of filling the whole SF world with clowns. Fighter's History had a clown and it worked well, with some thought put into him, he could work as well.

Nah, I'm with you, I think he could be a rather fun with a bit of updating. You can have a fun clown foil without edging him up and have him straddle the lines between a somewhat theatric and balanced villain. I actually like a classic clown aesthetic, and a travelling Circus of Crime is a concept like to see, I could definitely see him work.

Edited by ShockDingo
1 hour ago, Dracu said:

Phillipe - I know everyoooone will hate me, but I say yes. I like the clown look and had some fun moves in the game. Could use a redesign to tone him down a bit

He could go well if they change him up a bit to fit with the original Final Fight/Street Fighter vibe. He probably would be a minor character I think. 

I actually think White from Fatal Fury was a pretty decent character for example. 

1 hour ago, Dracu said:

Stray

Wasn't he killed by Dean in FF3? 

9 hours ago, Dracu said:

If I had to pick one FF2/3 boss to promote, that would be it.

As long as he looks like his character art, and not his sprite.

8 hours ago, N-Tactix said:

I actually think White from Fatal Fury was a pretty decent character for example. 

They're both basically just ripping off Clockwork Orange.

Edited by DarthEnderX

The Gief quotes:

To Rose: "Do your little magic trick. You never guess my true identity! Gah ha ha ha!"

To Dan: "You talk good fight, but you still lose!"

To Seth: "Enough of this! If you are a heel, then act like one!"

To Gill: "Whoa, you're strong! About as strong as that Ortega fellow. Either way. The Gief is victorious!"

Edited by Doctrine_Dark
1 hour ago, Doctrine_Dark said:

"Enough of this! If you are a heel, then act like one!"

Everybody hates Seth it seems lol

"Whoa, you're strong! About as strong as that Ortega fellow. Either way. The Gief is victorious!"

That brings me to a nice question: Which Slam-masters character you'd like to see make the jump to SF? I think Black Widow and Wraith would be good. 

Edited by N-Tactix
On 5/7/2021 at 5:25 PM, N-Tactix said:

There are alot of timeline generators online. Some people use them in the sort of work I do but I don't really use them. For example:

https://online.officetimeline.com/app/#/new-from-template

Thanks, I'll take a look!

o Gill: "Whoa, you're strong! About as strong as that Ortega fellow. Either way. The Gief is victorious!"

ORTEGA?! WHOO! More Slammasters! Bring on Black Widow!!!

Huh...uh, on the topic of Ortega, I had had the weirdest thought in the back of my mind. Part of his story is that he vanished and eventually when a worthy challenger appeared, he returned. It's been a LONG time since I've played  Slam masters, but doesn't he have some upward energy attack that resembles fire? Also, I for the heck of it decided to check on his height.

He's 6'7" & 344 lbs

G's  6'7" & 330 lbs

Both are mysterious with being from "parts unknown"

I'm reading too much into this, but I just thought it was weird and kinda interesting hah

24 minutes ago, ShockDingo said:

I'm reading too much into this, but I just thought it was weird and kinda interesting hah

It's probably one big coincidence but the resemblence is uncanny. 

There's also how Gunloc is supposedly Guile's younger brother and was caught in a love triangle with Cody and Jessica according to the Movie game and some old material. But that's probably no longer canon thankfully. 

I decided to go back to SF4 in order to brush up on some stuff.

Rose mentions this in her prologue: "The fate of this card lies in the hands of one man. But he cannot act until the stars align to herald his coming. I can only protect him, guide him, offer aid in his quest to destroy Bison. This will be my last mission"

Rival battle with Ryu: "Ryu. You are the last hope. I can't let you pass"

Win quote: "Listen to me. You must wait here. It is for your own good."

Now based on everything Rose said, Ryu could only make his move when the stage is set for it to happen. This leads to my question: what do you believe the consequences would have been for Ryu had he been allowed to go to the SIN lab? From Rose's perspective.

10 minutes ago, Doctrine_Dark said:

This leads to my question: what do you believe the consequences would have been for Ryu had he been allowed to go to the SIN lab? From Rose's perspective.

Probably either Ryu would give in to the Satsui no Hado and fail to stop Bison, or Bison would otherwise simply win their fight if it happened too early, thereby leaving no one who'd be able to stop him in the end.

So I was watching a Rose Vs Alex replay and their win quotes both grabbed my attention. I forgot about these.

"Unless you confront the threat that lies before you, you will never awaken your true power." 

"Rough times ahead, huh? Sounds like fun."

Alex's win quote  sounds like a direct response to hers.

So I'm guessing the "threat" in this instance is Gill. The "rough times" has to be Tom getting battered.

21 minutes ago, N-Tactix said:

His mother was canonically a very well skilled Olympic Athlete and physician. I bet the father is just as skilled as the mother is. 

Oh snap, do you have a source for this? Anything that talks about Gil & Urien's parents (or the Illuminati) would be nice to have . I've been doing a video that bridges SFV to SF3 and I mostly used the current plot guide, so I didn't see this.

Eagle: 'It's natural for a man to be attracted to a strong man."

Akuma: "A monkey that should be abandoned, stupid!"

Chang: "Messaaaatsu! Just joking, ghee hya ha ha ha!

Akuma: "Would you like to take a trip to Hades first?"

Bruh, some of these CVS2 win quotes got me yelling. And the most hilarious part is I can imagine an interaction between Akuma and Eagle/Chang going down exactly like that.