Stage Select

The Street Fighter VI Story Thread: Shadaloo Died so Luke Could Live!

3 minutes ago, DarthEnderX said:

Only 2v2.

And? It's giving you the fast paced mayhem a game like that demands. This is a nitpick.

4 minutes ago, DarthEnderX said:

Okay, how about one with characters people actually care about?

You think that Power Rangers don't have a fanbase? The cult is there. Ryu and Chun were added recently. That should fix that "problem"

Skullgirls has been going for 10 years and still getting support. 

5 minutes ago, DarthEnderX said:

I'm sure his moveset translated perfectly and people would have loved it...

I'm sure it would have if it was released.

Having completed Rose's Arcade ladder, it reminded me of a question I always had about her ending: Is Bison supposed to be dead? Or is he supposed to still be alive, but no longer a threat because his Psycho Power was sealed away?

E8mWcBxUYAM9oRj?format=jpg&name=large

E8mWcO9WYAo0F-_?format=jpg&name=large

I guess sealing his powers away forever could imply she intended to end him altogether. 

bmvrxDY.jpg

@N-Tactix@Miðgarðsorm

Does Rose mention sealing Bison's powers away in the JPN? 

11 hours ago, Hawkingbird said:

And? It's giving you the fast paced mayhem a game like that demands. This is a nitpick.

Oh yeah?  Ask MvCI if the difference between 3v3 and 2v2 was just a nitpick to Mahvel fans.

Skullgirls has been going for 10 years and still getting support. 

You mean "Getting support again".  They took 5 years off there in the middle, chief.

I'm sure it would have if it was released.

Really?  Not sure where that confidence comes from.  They weren't exactly nailing it with the stuff they were actually putting out at that time.  Can't imagine how the shit they actually cancelled would have worked.

Edited by DarthEnderX
9 minutes ago, DarthEnderX said:

Oh yeah?  Ask MvCI if the difference between 3v3 and 2v2 was just a nitpick to Mahvel fans.

There was a lot wrong with Infinite but the 2v2 isn't one of them. The way it works in Infinite is more fluid and chaotic than having standard assists. It was still very Marvel. Not being what you use to don't make it bad

23 minutes ago, DarthEnderX said:

You mean "Getting support again".  They took 5 years off there in the middle, chief.

They did make another game in the interim. They went back to Skullgirls after that.

2 hours ago, Hawkingbird said:

How was the 2V2 an issue?

Because it's not the same as 3v3, and the 3v3 is the thing people really like.

Or are we really going to pretend that TvC/MvCI were as popular as MvC2/3/DBFZ?

You just went on about how MvCI had all the same fast paced gameplay as MvC3, but it still bombed to shit.  And you're not gonna convince me all of that was ugly faces and missing X-Men.   Because the gameplay ISN'T the same when it's only 2 characters.

2 hours ago, Darc_Requiem said:

Damn I wish could get at least an HD port of that game, I know it's not gonna happen but I liked TvC a lot more than Marvel 3. 

TvC had the better art style.  I'll give it that.

Edited by DarthEnderX
14 minutes ago, DarthEnderX said:

Because it's not the same as 3v3, and the 3v3 is the thing people really like.

Or are we really going to pretend that TvC/MvCI were as popular as MvC2/3/DBFZ?

You just went on about how MvCI had all the same fast paced gameplay as MvC3, but it still bombed to shit.  And you're not gonna convince me all of that was ugly faces and missing X-Men.   Because the gameplay ISN'T the same when it's only 2 characters.

It has nothing to do with popularity. 2v2 is a perfectly adequate system that doesn't heavily impact how anyone would play those games. It's still all about filling the screen with a bunch of shit, insane moment and getting touched means losing a character. 

Yes, ugly faces and missing X-men had a lot to do with Infinite bombing. The aesthetics were ugly as fuck, fan favorites of the series were gone because of corporate politics between Marvel and Fox, The cast being heavily recycled from MvC3 with a larger MCU emphasis, story mode being trash, graphically looking like a budget title, having already finished characters as DLC (looking at you Sigma, Black Panther and Monster Hunter). The game has a load of issues that cause it to bomb that had nothing to do with it being 2v2. It's actual gameplay is one of the few things the games actually get praises for. 

Popularity? If that's what you care about then MK is your game, I really don't give a damn about popularity. I was playing SF3 before it was cool. Never been the type to care what other games people. For me TvC was better than MvC3. I barely knew any of the cast and I had blast playing it. I knew who everyone was on the MvC3 roster, didn't make it a more entertaining experience. 

Capcom right now is in a very tough position now that everything that is crazy in MVC2 and MVCi had been implemented in DBFZ and they cannot compete directly from gameplay, popularity and graphics. It's like DBFZ is trying to nab the spot entirely and directly.

It's now like trying to be an MVC2 without the buggy stuff like the snapback combos or the need to implement a ratio system and have the need to have a low tier separate game.

Graphics standard is impossible for Capcom to compete with Arcsys technology, Yet I prefer them to have anime style because of flexibility but I'm not expecting them to go full-on like Arcsys because they won't dedicate more resources and time to the fighting games which is the least profitable IP in Capcom.

Arcsys is along SNK that their flagship IPs are fighting games while Capcom isn't. So this companies had all their resources focus on making their flagship IPs in the better position of all things they own.

17 hours ago, Darc_Requiem said:

Popularity? If that's what you care about then MK is your game

We already have a current MK game.  We don't have a current Capcom Vs. game.

17 hours ago, Darc_Requiem said:

For me TvC was better than MvC3.

Cool for you.  The vast majority of MvC fans don't agree.

16 hours ago, Shakunetsu said:

Graphics standard is impossible for Capcom to compete with Arcsys technology

There's literally no reason Capcom can't do the exact same thing as ArcSys with the graphics.  They just keep choosing not to.

It's not like it's a trade secret.  ArcSys has given entire presentations showing exactly how they do the Xrd thing.

17 hours ago, Hawkingbird said:

2v2 is a perfectly adequate system that doesn't heavily impact how anyone would play those games.

Why go with the "adequate" system when you can just use the one most people prefer?

17 hours ago, Hawkingbird said:

Yes, ugly faces and missing X-men had a lot to do with Infinite bombing.

And so was only being 2v2.

We're going in circles here, but the bottom line is this:
Capcom Vs. Capcom games failed in the past, not because of a lack of Marvel/SNK/Tatsunoko, but because they lacked the mechanics Capcom Vs. fans loved(i.e. MvC2/3, the two most popular games in the series).  And until Capcom actually produces a CvC game with MvC2/3 mechanics, it's stupid to assume that the concept wouldn't work.

Edited by DarthEnderX

You're projecting your own dislikes as the general consensus because if you actually engaged in the disclosure when it came to Infinite you'll know that 2v2 wasn't a major issue people had with that game.  We can ask someone like @Psychobluewho runs Infinite events if you want a more in-depth reason as to why Infinite didn't catch on.

There's also no real demand for a capcom vs capcom. If you look at FGC circles you'll see there's a push to get another MvC2 re-release. Look at #freemvc2.

2 minutes ago, Hawkingbird said:

There's also no real demand for a capcom vs capcom. If you look at FGC circles you'll see there's a push to get another MvC2 re-release. Look at #freemvc2.

Absolute horseshit!  Maximillian is pretty much the face of #freemvc2, and he is ALSO a vocal proponent of Capcom making a CvC game.  Many of the fighting game youtube channels and podcasters want CvC, as the community is generally sick of the Vs. games having limited support/getting delisted due to their licensing deals.

You trying to present that as an either/or situation is straight asinine.  And fuck off with your "you're projecting your own dislikes as the general consensus" when you do that exact thing one sentence later.

2 minutes ago, DarthEnderX said:

Absolute horseshit!  Maximillian is pretty much the face of #freemvc2, and he is ALSO a vocal proponent of Capcom making a CvC game.  Many of the fighting game youtube channels and podcasters want CvC, as the community is generally sick of the Vs. games having limited support/getting delisted due to their licensing deals.

You trying to present that as an either/or situation is straight asinine.  And fuck off with your "you're projecting your own dislikes as the general consensus" when you do that exact thing one sentence later.

The only demand I ever seen for such a game as only come from you in this thread. I hadn't seen it anywhere of the fighting game circles I go to. Twitter, reddit, discord, youtube channels, etc. If you can show me where it is please enlighten me. 

2 hours ago, DarthEnderX said:

Cool for you.  The vast majority of MvC fans don't agree.

I don't care what they think. When I pick up my arcade stick, I'm not experiencing what "most MVC fans" feel.  That said MvC fans can't agree on which MvC they like best. I'm old enough to remember how MvC fans reacting to MvC2's control scheme at launch. It wasn't positive.

40 minutes ago, Darc_Requiem said:

I don't care what they think. When I pick up my arcade stick, I'm not experiencing what "most MVC fans" feel. 

Cool. Congratulations on your super cool, niche taste. But we also weren't talking about "what Darc likes", we were talking about "what Capcom should be making".

2 hours ago, Hawkingbird said:

The only demand I ever seen for such a game as only come from you in this thread. I hadn't seen it anywhere of the fighting game circles I go to. Twitter, reddit, discord, youtube channels, etc. If you can show me where it is please enlighten me. 

Maximilion Dood obviously.  WoolieVersus of Getting Into Fighting Games.  Both are vocal supporters of it.  And the comments of pretty much any Eventhubs article on the subject have plenty of people that do as well.  That's just off the top of my head.

Edited by DarthEnderX
6 hours ago, DarthEnderX said:

There's literally no reason Capcom can't do the exact same thing as ArcSys with the graphics.  They just keep choosing not to.

It's not like it's a trade secret.  ArcSys has given entire presentations showing exactly how they do the Xrd thing.

Yes there is a presentation, but it wasn't how the backend develop, Yeah they could also possibly do that if they tried too

And I do agree that they keep on choosing not to because it's cheap and won't cause them a lot of time. It's about convenience, priority and time not preference.

What I mean of being impossible is about the resources and effort the fighting game division is allowed to wiggle into by the higher ups.

Yes, I am. Unfortunately Oro only has a default win quote, so I couldn't get any for him.

Kolin to Oro: "Your one or two hundred years mean nothing compared to another I know."

Oro to M. Bison: “Psycho Power, eh? Impressive, but the way you wield it leaves much to be desired.”

M. Bison to Oro: “Some legend you are! Pathetic!”

Oro to Rose: “Look too far ahead and you may miss your very first step.”

Rose to Oro: “I may need your guidance again when the time comes, Master Oro.”

Oro to Dan: “Hahaha! You are a barrel of laughs! I wouldn’t say you’re good, but you’re certainly amusing!”

Dan to Oro: “Senjutsu’s got nothin’ on Dan-Jutsu! And by that, I mean Saikyo-Style!”

Oro to Honda: “You’re quite agile, jumping and bouncing around like that. Sumo wrestling seems fun!”

Honda to Oro: “You really know how to throw your weight around! And I know a thing or two about that!”

Oro to Kage: “I do not feat death. It is an old friend of mine.”

Kage to Oro: “Bwahaha! Death’s finger is reaching out to touch you!”

Oro to G: “I don’t know who you are, but you appear to be the manifestation of a natural disaster.”

G to Oro: “I know I can count on your support, as I represent all people of Earth! That includes senior citizens like you!”

Oro to Falke: “Hmm..So Bison is to blame for this. Fear not, child. You’ll be just fine.”

Falke to Oro: “Don’t worry about it. It’s fine.”

Oro to Sakura: “You’re a student of Ryu’s, you say? I suppose that makes you my grandstudent!”

Sakura to Oro: “Wait, you’re Ryu’s master now?! No way. Nah, I don’t believe it. You can’t be. Nope, nope, nope.”

Oro to Menat: “So, what does your crystal ball say about my fortune today? I’m no doubt a lucky man! Oho!

Menat to Oro: “Master said that there is much about you she has yet to see.”

Oro to Ed: “You’ve picked up some bad habits, and don’t know how to properly wield your power.”

Ed to Oro: “No mercy, even for a geezer like you! Now get the hell outta my face!”

Oro to Juri: “You actually intended to harm an old man like me? That’s a scary thought! Ohoho!”

Juri to Oro: “Next time, I’ll make it so you can’t use either arm, gramps!”

Oro to Akuma: “I have surpassed you, and it will take more than a hundred years for you to catch up.”

Akuma to Oro: “Weak!”

Oro to Alex: “You’re rough around the edges, but you have potential. See me in twenty years and I’ll train you.”

Alex to Oro: “You’re past your prime, old man.”

Oro to Ibuki: “Of course Senjutsu seems similar to ninjutsu—the former gave birth to the latter! Oho ho!”

Ibuki to Oro: “Hey, you look a lot like someone I saw in my ninja academy textbook...”

Oro to Rashid: “Rashid of the Turbulent Wind, eh? I would you’re more of “the Light Breeze.”

Rashid to Oro: “what’s “Senjutsu”? Is it trending? I bet it gets mad views on streams!”

Oro to Laura: “Judo is all about the hips. You have to move them like THIS and THIS! Are you watching?”

Laura to Oro: “That Senjutsu thing you got goin’ on is sweet! You gotta teach me your old-man moves!”

Oro to R. Mika: “If I were a pro wrestler, I think I’d be a crowd-pleasing baby face, don’t you?”

R. Mika to Oro: “I’ve gotta learn to throw people with one arm, too!”

Oro to Zangief: “You do have some impressive musculature. I’m quite proud of my calf muscles. Look!”

Zangief to Oro: “You have good skill, tiny man. But no strength! Gahaha!”

Oro to Chun-Li: “So you pursue Bison, too...He certainly commands a lot of hate, doesn’t he?”

Chun-Li to Oro: “I fight for justice and to protect those I care about.”

Oro to Karin: “Ah, to be young and naive and concerned with things like nobility...”

Karin to Oro: “No wise person would try to best a Kanzuki one-handed.”

Oro to Nash: “You seek vengeance, eh? I won’t stop you, but I won’t commend you either.”

Nash to Oro: “Wish I could’ve grown old in peace, like you...”

Oro to Ryu: “Now then, as promised, you will become my student. Hm? You didn’t promise me that?”

Edited by Doctrine_Dark

Chun-Li to Oro: "I fight for justice and to protect those I care about."

Sounds like standard Chun-Li introduction to Oro. Not sure if in canon Chun-Li actually meets the hermit. And if she did, would they have meet in SFV or in SFIII? If they did, I feel this is a good introduction to him on who she is and what she fights for. Nothing much to establish any relationships if any should come moving forward. But all in all, it's a safe win quote that stays true to her.

Oro to Chun-Li:" So you pursue Bison, too… He certainly commands a lot of hate, doesn’t he?"

Same as above, though this would be more along the lines of them meeting in the SFV lore because supposedly Shadaloo doesn't exist in SFIII. I feel that you can have both win quotes both Chun's and Oro's work as both as an introduction and a follow up introduction. Oro understands Chun's true enemy and why her emotions drive her to fight for justice. Pretty safe and believable quote if they were to meet. So it's good in my opinion.

Chun-Li to Akira: You have strong fighter instincts. How about training with me?

I feel this is where Chun-Li is showing more of her teacher side that comes into development in SFIII. Akira is much younger, and Chun-Li certainly has more experience under her belt. But she sees potential in the young fighter, and just like the win-quotes from Karin, Chun-Li's experience and training would only help Akira grow as a fighter. I like this quote. The last two have been pretty good with keeping Chun-Li's character true.

Akira to Chun-Li: Finally, I got to go up against a real Kung Fu fighter. I feel like I’ve learned a lot.

Same as above. A respectful notion between a young fighter and an experienced veteran. I feel some of Akira's kata's give off some stylizations of kung fu, so I believe Akira learning from Chun-Li would be such an honor for her.

(I'm pretty sad that Luke is the last time I get to overanalyze Chun-Li's win quotes. But it's been super fun all throughout!)

Oro's win quotes:

Oro to Rose: “Look too far ahead and you may miss your very first step.”

Rose to Oro: “I may need your guidance again when the time comes, Master Oro.”

Oro to Dan: “Hahaha! You are a barrel of laughs! I wouldn’t say you’re good, but you’re certainly amusing!”

Dan to Oro: “Senjutsu’s got nothin’ on Dan-Jutsu! And by that, I mean Saikyo-Style!”

Oro to Gill: “I think you should focus on your wardrobe choices before trying to bring about paradise..”

Gill to Oro: "I strive for the higher ideals of peace and harmony, not to stave off boredom."

Oro to Honda: “You’re quite agile, jumping and bouncing around like that. Sumo wrestling seems fun!”

Honda to Oro: “You really know how to throw your weight around! And I know a thing or two about that!”

Oro to Kage: “I do not feat death. It is an old friend of mine.”

Kage to Oro: “Bwahaha! Death’s finger is reaching out to touch you!”

Oro to G: “I don’t know who you are, but you appear to be the manifestation of a natural disaster.”

G to Oro: “I know I can count on your support, as I represent all people of Earth! That includes senior citizens like you!”

Oro to Falke: “Hmm..So Bison is to blame for this. Fear not, child. You’ll be just fine.”

Falke to Oro: “Don’t worry about it. It’s fine.”

Oro to Sakura: “You’re a student of Ryu’s, you say? I suppose that makes you my grandstudent!”

Sakura to Oro: “Wait, you’re Ryu’s master now?! No way. Nah, I don’t believe it. You can’t be. Nope, nope, nope.”

Oro to Menat: “So, what does your crystal ball say about my fortune today? I’m no doubt a lucky man! Oho!

Menat to Oro: “Master said that there is much about you she has yet to see.”

Oro to Ed: “You’ve picked up some bad habits, and don’t know how to properly wield your power.”

Ed to Oro: “No mercy, even for a geezer like you! Now get the hell outta my face!”

Oro to Juri: “You actually intended to harm an old man like me? That’s a scary thought! Ohoho!”

Juri to Oro: “Next time, I’ll make it so you can’t use either arm, gramps!”

Oro to Akuma: “I have surpassed you, and it will take more than a hundred years for you to catch up.”

Akuma to Oro: “Weak!”

Oro to Alex: “You’re rough around the edges, but you have potential. See me in twenty years and I’ll train you.”

Alex to Oro: “You’re past your prime, old man.”

Oro to Ibuki: “Of course Senjutsu seems similar to ninjutsu—the former gave birth to the latter! Oho ho!”

Ibuki to Oro: “Hey, you look a lot like someone I saw in my ninja academy textbook...”

Oro to Rashid: “Rashid of the Turbulent Wind, eh? I would you’re more of “the Light Breeze.”

Rashid to Oro: “what’s “Senjutsu”? Is it trending? I bet it gets mad views on streams!”

Oro to Laura: “Judo is all about the hips. You have to move them like THIS and THIS! Are you watching?”

Laura to Oro: “That Senjutsu thing you got goin’ on is sweet! You gotta teach me your old-man moves!”

Oro to R. Mika: “If I were a pro wrestler, I think I’d be a crowd-pleasing baby face, don’t you?”

R. Mika to Oro: “I’ve gotta learn to throw people with one arm, too!”

Oro to Zangief: “You do have some impressive musculature. I’m quite proud of my calf muscles. Look!”

Zangief to Oro: “You have good skill, tiny man. But no strength! Gahaha!”

Oro to Chun-Li: “So you pursue Bison, too...He certainly commands a lot of hate, doesn’t he?”

Chun-Li to Oro: “I fight for justice and to protect those I care about.”

Oro to Karin: “Ah, to be young and naive and concerned with things like nobility...”

Karin to Oro: “No wise person would try to best a Kanzuki one-handed.”

Chun-Li to Akira: "You have strong fighter instincts. How about training with me?"

Akira to Chun-Li: "Finally, I got to go up against a real Kung Fu fighter. I feel like I’ve learned a lot."

Oro to Nash: “You seek vengeance, eh? I won’t stop you, but I won’t commend you either.”

Nash to Oro: “Wish I could’ve grown old in peace, like you...”

Oro to Ryu: “Now then, as promised, you will become my student. Hm? You didn’t promise me that?”

Ryu to Oro: "Senjutsu? Sounds interesting, but I prefer to walk my own path."

Oro to Ken: “That “rising dragon fist” of yours looks nothing like a dragon! Have you not seen one before?”

Ken to Oro: “Bet you’ve never seen fists as fiery as mine in all your years!”

Oro to Cammy: “No need to be so uptight, my dear. Here, you can pet my turtle.”

Cammy to Oro: “What’s that you have there? A cat? Oh, it’s a turtle. Shame.”

Oro to Birdie: “Care to try the Senjutsu diet? It’s simple: just don’t eat anything for about a year.”

Birdie to Oro: “Bugger. I was hopin’ you’d ‘ave some grub or sumfin’ on ya...”

Oro to Vega: “True beauty is not concerning oneself with superficial things.”

Vega to Oro: “Ugh. Look at you. You’re the opposite of a fine wine.”

Oro to Dhalsim: “If you’re going to extend your arm length, then maybe I should use two hands! Oho ho!”

Dhalsim to Oro: “I thank you for this opportunity, old friend.”

Oro to Necalli: “You have a curious aura about you. It feels...familiar in a way.”

Necalli to Oro: “Old-old-old soul-oul-oul...Getepe!”

Oro to F.A.N.G: “Oh, that was poison you were using? I’ve eaten curries that pack more punch.”

F.A.N.G to Oro: “A lifeform as old as you would be a most worthy test subject..”

Oro to Guile: “Does military service turn all into stubborn mules?”

Guile to Oro: “I don’t have time to babysit the elderly...”

Oro to Kolin: “You’re making it too cold for my turtle. He’s going to hibernate at this rate...”

Kolin to Oro: "Your one or two hundred years mean nothing compared to another I know."

Oro to Urien: “I don’t know what’s troubling you, but live as long as I have and it’s all water under the bridge.”

Urien to Oro: "Put yourself out of your misery, you decrepit fool!"

Oro to Abigail: “You have a lot of horsepower in those arms, but I have more in just one of mine.”

Abigail to Oro: “You ain’t half bad for a junker.”

Oro to Zeku: “I have no need to return to my youth. I only get stronger as the years pass!”

Zeku to Oro: “A wise old soul departs this world, leaving no trace of his legacy...”

Oro to Cody: “Only a childish man resorts to using knives and stones to fight his opponent.”

Cody to Oro: “You may be ancient, but I can tell you got a thirst for throwin’ down.”

Oro to Blanka: “Your wild instincts should have clued you in to who’s stronger between the two of us...”

Blanka to Oro: “You’re strong for a turtle-like beast. But I’m an even stronger beast!”

Oro to Poison: “Wow! If I’d have known such a beauty sooner, I may have never become a hermit! Oho ho!”

Poison to Oro: “Oh, you poor old-timer. Was I too much for you to handle?”

Oro to Sagat: “If you want me to use both of my arms, then I’m afraid you’ll have to try harder!”

Sagat to Oro: “Know your place, old man. Did you really think you could beat me?”

Oro to Seth: “You are a machine, yes? You seem well built, but I worry you may be malfunctioning.”

Seth to Oro: “Magnificent! Senjutsu framework integration complete.”

Oro to Lucia: “Two things are getting old here: me and your line of questioning.”

Lucia to Oro: “Occupation: hermit. Residence: a cave? Someone bring me a straight jacket.”

Oro to Akira: “Guts, passion, friendship…? Oh, the whimsy of youth!”

Akira to Oro: “You may be tough, but my brother’s way tougher!”

Oro to Oro: “I can tell you were rather handsome back in in your day, but not as handsome as me.”

Akira next.

Edited by Doctrine_Dark

Akira win quotes:

Akira to Bison: “Stare at me like that all you want. I’ve got justice on my side!”

Bison to Akira: “Ha! Feeble children playing a pathetic game called “justice”!”

Akira to Nash: “Hey cheer up! Could be worse. You could be dead!”

Nash to Akira: “Keep your enthusiasm away from me.”

Akira to Seth: “Your punches lack soul. Do you even have one?”

Seth to Akira: “Guts...Passion...What wonderful data!”

Akira to Lucia: “W-Wait, I have a motorcycle license! I swear I didn’t break any traffic laws, officer!”

Lucia to Akira: “I noticed you showed up here on your bike...I’m gonna need to see your license and registration.”

Akira to Poison: “Don’t give up! It’s a burning desire and passion that keeps fighters going and helps them understand each another!”

Poison to Akira: “All this guts and passion stuff you got ain’t bad. Tell your blockhead bro I said so.”

Akira to Urien: “That tough-guy shtick is so outdated. I’d keep quiet if I were you!”

Urien to Akira: “I deall all the justice ‘round here. The painful kind.”

Akira to Sagat: “Looks like you need more training. I’ll let my brother know you’re going to need his help.”

Sagat to Akira: “You may be the top dog in your circle, but in the eyes of an emperor you’re nothing but a peasant!”

Akira to Cody: “You’re going to have to do better than that to beat me. I know my way around a knife fight.”

Cody to Akira: “I like bikes, too, but try and keep it down, okay? As mayor, I don’t wanna have to deal with noise complaints.

Akira to Blanka: “A Blanka-chan doll? How cute! I’ll chain it to my bag and take it with me everywhere!”

Blanka to Akira: *sniff, *sniff You must know Sakura! Here, have this Blanka-chan doll!”

Akira to Abigail: “Horsepower’s important, but so is technique. That’s true for bikes AND fights!”

Abigail to Akira: “That’s a sweet bike you got!

Akira to Zeku: “I mean, like, what? Y-you can transform into your younger self? You ninjas are full of surprises...”

Zeku to Akira: “Oh how delightful, when a friend comes from afar...”

Akira to Kolin: “Brrr! I’m freezing! Where’d I put my bike gear…?”

Kolin to Akira: “I don’t care much for hotheads like you. Go cool off somewhere.”

Akira to Guile: “Wow, that hair...How do you put a helmet on?”

Guile to Akira: “Try getting stronger before you dole out justice.”

Akira to Balrog: “Hey, even a bike with no brakes eventually runs outta gas!”

Balrog to Akira: “I ain’t hittin’ no brakes! I’m just gonna keep ridin’ on!”

Akira to F.A.N.G: “I fight fair and square with love and passion! Of course a no-good cheater like you lost!”

F.A.N.G to Akira: “A strong will is no match for my poison! Heehee!”

Akira to Necalli: “You keep going on about “devouring”. If you’re hungry, I can show you where to get some awesome cakes!”

Necalli to Akira: “You and your spirit-irit-irit...Everything of yours I will devour-our-our...”

Akira to Vega: “How can you talk about true beauty, when you don’t know anything about love and friendship?!”

Vega to Akira: “Love and friendship are crutches for those without true beauty.”

Akira to Dhalsim: “I’ve got a fire so hot inside me, I barely felt your flames.”

Dhalsim to Akira: “I see...The affection you have for your brother and friends gives you strength.”

Akira to Birdie: “I know someone who’s way better with a chain than you. She could teach you a thing or two.”

Birdie to Akira: “I’m Hank Marvin after all that scrappin’. Know any good cake shops ‘round ‘ere, luv?”

Akira to Cammy: “You shouldn’t look so serious all the time. Maybe a nice piece of cake’ll cheer you up.”

Cammy to Akira: “I have a mission, and until I complete it, carefree days can wait!”

Akira to Ken: “Y’know, I thought my friend was stronger than me from taking the Masters Online Karate course. Guess I was wrong.”

Ken to Akira: “So your friend got stronger thanks to Masters Online Karate, huh? Maybe you should sign up!”

Akira to Ryu: “So you’re who Sakura keeps going on about. It was an honor to fight you!”

Ryu to Akira: “So your bond with your brother gives you strength? There is much to learn on a warrior’s path...”

Akira to Karin: “So is it a hard-and-fast rule that all high class ladies like you have that hairstyle?”

Karin to Akira: “A most entertaining fight indeed. Perhaps next time, your infamous brother and I could spar a little.”

Akira to R. Mika: “Wow, I love your passion and energy! You almost made me lose focus!”

R. Mika to Akira: “I’m lovin’ your hot-blooded heroine persona! If you wanna throw down again, I’m game!”

Akira to Zangief: “You think I should bulk up…? Nah, I’m fine like this.”

Zangief to Akira: “You and brother make good team! Now you train to get muscles like me!”

The Gief to Akira: “Brother-sister tag team no match for The Gief!" I crush you with arm behind back!"

Akira to Laura: “Matsuda Jiu-Jitsu? Sorry, but my jam’s the legendary Daigo Kazama Style!”

Laura to Akira: “I’m feelin’ this tag-team thing you ‘n’ your brother got goin’. Me ‘n’ Sean should try that!”

Akira to Rashid: “You call that a turbulent wind? I’ve taken on stronger headwinds on my bike.”

Rashid to Akira: “That fight was hardly worth getting up for. Hey, bro, I wanna fight you next time.”

Akira to Alex: “My friend’s a huge fan. Do you think I could get your autograph?”

Alex to Akira: “If you want my autograph, you gotta earn it. Start by putting up a decent fight.”

Akira to Ibuki: “Wait, where have I seen that uniform before…?

Ibuki to Akira: “Love how you’re enjoying life! So...you know any cute guys?”

Akira to Juri: “Wow, you’re kinda mean. Seijun High’ll teach you some manners!”

Juri to Akira: “Awww, such an adorable little family! Well, the family that fights together, dies together!”

Akira to Akuma: “Your scary face’s got nothing on my brother’s when he’s mad!”

Akuma to Akira: “The weak in numbers are still weak!”

Akira to Ed: “I don’t lose to punches with no soul or passion in them! Try fighting like you mean it!”

Ed to Akira: “Your bro’s a big deal, huh? Lemme at ‘im, then!”

Akira to Menat: “You’re a fortune teller, huh? What should I ask you…? Oh, I know! Ask your crystal ball what I should ask you!”

Menat to Akira: “I see you being surrounded by women...What could this mean?”

Akira to Falke: “I’ve got friends and I’ve got my enemies! And now, starting today, I’ve got a new rival!”

Falke to Akira: “You and I are a lot alike. You have only your brother,, as I have only Ed...”

Akira to Sakura: Heh heh! I’m a lot stronger now, right! I’ve got you to thank for that!”

Sakura to Akira: “You’ve still got it, Akira! Alright, I’m ready for another round!”

Akira to G: “You’re the President of the World? Never heard of that. My brother’s a better leader than you are!”

G to Akira: “Fret not, young citizen! You will come to know true justice soon enough! And who will show it to you? Why, yours truly!”

Akira to Kage: “Ryu? W-Wait, have you been...brainwashed…? No, that can’t be it...”

Kage to Akira: “The cold embrace of death will extinguise the fires of your passion! Geh heh heh!”

Akira to Gill: “Not much of an emperor, are you? I’ve had teachers who are more emperor like than you.”

Gill to Akira: “You are free to give in to your trite passions, provided they do not interfere with my plan for salvation.”

Akira to Honda: “Um, are you really a sumo wrestler, or do you only work as a punching bag for the real ones?”

Honda to Akira: “Look at you! You’re a twig! Go fill your belly and we’ll fight again!”

Akira to Dan: “Wow, so the rumors were true. Saikyo-Style really is a knockoff version of Masters Karate.”

Dan to Akira: “Lucky for you and your bro, I’m offering a special siblings deal for my dojo! Join now to get a free Saikyo-boy doll!”

Akira to Rose: “If my brother goes running off somewhere again, please use your powers to tell me where he is!”

Rose to Akira: “Ahaha. It seems your brother is more interested in another training excursion.”

Akira to Akira: A-Agh! Imposters! My brother’s a lot cooler looking than that!”

Woo, finally done. Will do the rest of the stuff later.

1 hour ago, Doctrine_Dark said:

Akira to Nash: “Hey cheer up! Could be worse. You could be dead!”

1 hour ago, Doctrine_Dark said:

Menat to Akira: “I see you being surrounded by women...What could this mean?”

Ladykiller lesbian Akira confirmed. Go for that free inclusivity boost Capcom!

By the way, I think you missed the Oro/Balrog quotes in your earlier post.

30 minutes ago, Phantom_Miria said:

Ladykiller lesbian Akira confirmed. Go for that free inclusivity boost Capcom!

Menat is likely talking about the events of Rival Schools' sequel: Project Justice. Akira gets transferred to an all-girl school  and her trying to settle in and her friend being the antagonist's sister is one of the key plot points. Daigo also undergoes a change very reminiscent of SnH in that game. 

I've barely played Rival Schools so forgive me if this is a relatively obvious answer but;

2 hours ago, Doctrine_Dark said:

Akira to Ken: “Y’know, I thought my friend was stronger than me from taking the Masters Online Karate course. Guess I was wrong.”

Ken to Akira: “So your friend got stronger thanks to Masters Online Karate, huh? Maybe you should sign up!”

2 hours ago, Doctrine_Dark said:

Akira to Alex: “My friend’s a huge fan. Do you think I could get your autograph?”

Alex to Akira: “If you want my autograph, you gotta earn it. Start by putting up a decent fight.”

Who is being referenced here? I've never heard of anyone from Rival Schools being fans of Ken and Alex.

5 minutes ago, Scotia said:

Who is being referenced here? I've never heard of anyone from Rival Schools being fans of Ken and Alex.

Edge and Gan are the only characters that makes sense. The Masters Online Course is a running joke that started in Project X Zone where Ken advertises the Online Program much to Ryu's chagrin. 

Edited by N-Tactix

55 minutes ago, N-Tactix said:

The Masters Online Course is a running joke that started in Project X Zone where Ken advertises the Online Program much to Ryu's chagrin. 

was kinda already in PSX special disk Nekketsu Seisyun Nikki 2

• Hinata had mastered martial arts from Ken Masters' online fighting school.[4]
    • However, it's made clear in Nekketsu Seisyun Nikki 2 that the Masters style does not teach specific ways to embed flames into the attacks, instead it's something Hinata learned through her own talent.

Edited by Shakunetsu

Oro to Balrog: "Your punches lack strength. Perhaps you should put some more effort into your training."

Balrog to Oro: I don't care if you're old or only usin' one arm. You ain't gettin' mercy from me!"

Thanks for the catch @BornWinner I was dead tired. Surprised I ain't miss more.

Edit: I meant @Phantom_MiriaThe avatars threw me off. 

Edited by Doctrine_Dark