Stage Select

The Street Fighter VI Story Thread: Shadaloo Died so Luke Could Live!

On 11/6/2021 at 6:25 AM, mykka said:

He also mentioned Rose and Sean apparently but I dont know what he said

When he talks about Laura's ending he also mentions Ed's:

spacer.png

Laura, Ed and Falke's  endings focus on what they desire. Ed respects Balrog and wants to surpass him, Falke wants to live a normal quiet life with Ed. Laura wants to see Sean succeed. Ed surpassing Balrog may not happen according to Nakayama but it's Ed's dream, so this probably applies to Falke and Laura.

I can't find the Rose related tweets.

https://mega.nz/folder/up9iDBKS#R1rsBqvt3NL918NhxENnqQ

A folder of the entirety of Capcom Design Works for anybody who's interested. The pictures light look low res from the preview images but downloading them will have them at a higher quality. 

I think this has to be my favourite picture especially for the novelty of seeing Ryu, Dan, Morrigan and the original Megaman cast in the MMX/Tech Romancer artstyle. 

Spoiler

Capcom-Designs-Works-211.jpg

Some Nakayama talk about post-SFIII and some SF6: including that some of the events in SFV taking place during or after SFIII, some Neo-Shadaloo maybe being important in post-shadaloo story, including the gorilla's real name, apparently Laura's SFIII ending being canon or something, Rose's character story taking place after III, and M. Bison's splitting his power (and soul?) amongst the 4 members of Neo-Shadaloo, and some Luke speculation.

17 hours ago, Chun-Li_Forever said:

@6:13

imo Gill hasn't lost since he and the rest of the secret society are alive and well. They also hammer home how weak Urien is compared to Gill so there's no way Urien's 3rd Strike ending is canon. 

In Gill's character story they address him as an Emperor (天帝, Tentei) and the title is The Emperor Doesn't Look Back. So this is after New Generation/2nd Impact where Urien becomes the president and Gill achieves the rank above him. 

spacer.pngspacer.png

With how popular the SFIII characters are now compared to back in the day, I don't think they're going to off-screen Gill and the rest of the SFIII cast. Ed and Menat were designed to be "new generation" fighters for season 2,  so they're also in the same group as SFIII.

It's a smart move for those who would doing SF6 because it less time, resources and it automatically patches up everything that seems to be a problem in SF3 like where did everyone go or what are they doing?

All that is left unreasonable is why did Gill only choose to invite this set of individuals and excluded other relevant SF characters in the world. If he really is finding the best one to join his new world like utopia?

What I was thinking in my previous theory before was Gill thinks the other SF characters were tainted by the evils of Shadaloo because they were directly involved with Shadaloo regardless they are in conflict and against with Shadaloo, So the Secret Society had them entirely excluded to their Utopa. The other theory of mine was either Urien or G would purposely lead the other SF characters in an island to fight in a separate tournament.

Or

There was another interesting theory from @Doctrine_Dark that Gill just let Alex win. Which also makes sense.

I would add and expand it to that because Gill had specific plans with Alex,  So what I was thinking was the SF3 tournament was staged that Gill that he hand picked intentionally lowkey fighters as participants to fight against those that had conflict with the Secret Society directly that includes Necro, So that they can know their whereabouts and to known their threat level. 

So instead the participants were characters like Hugo, Makoto, Lee brothers and etc. Then there goes Oro that is not on their(Secret Society) radar or unknown to them, that managed to find a way to get involved in a surprising way and be a participant to fight against Ryu. Characters like Chun li gets involved with Urien because of Li fen not because she was invited or a participant of the tournament. While characters like Urien, Q, Akuma and Ibuki where on their own not participants.

The made up tournament was to purposely lure Alex to be gauge, because Gill is eyeing on Alex possible potential for him being trained directly by another former Secret Society member Tom.

https://www.capcom-unity.com/2021/11/10/a-behind-the-scenes-look-at-the-creation-of-the-street-fighter-x-bcrf-costumes/

Since I knew this would be a collaboration costume with the Breast Cancer Research Foundation, I started the design process with pink being the base color

chun-li_characterselect_FINAL-1024x576.j

Our Director (Takayuki Nakayama) explained to me that each designer decides on the design direction of the paid DLC costumes at their own discretion, so I decided to follow the same practice. I drew the costumes within the in-game screenshots, to keep in mind what our players would see on game screen every day.

I decided to go with a modern sportswear look for both of them, and then applied specific details that match the characters’ personalities.

chun-li_design_FINAL-1024x576.jpg

For Chun-Li, I wrapped her hair buns with the pink ribbon that BCRF uses for their logo. I thought it would be nice to have something that makes large movements during battle, so I wrapped belts around her arms.

ryu_design_FINAL-1024x576.jpg

For Ryu’s shoulder support, I thought of a fusion between a Japanese-style gauntlet and a modern-looking protector. I felt this costume also needed moving parts, so I designed it so he’s not wearing his jumpsuit all the way and let the sleeves hang down.

6 hours ago, mykka said:

Rose is stuck in a time loop apparently

I still prefer the SF6 story within the timeline of SF3 not after because doing it gradually and slowly is better. 

Not Rushing to everything like another this is the "future thing tropes" that would be regretted again like the other FGs stories that went fast forward.

It's a wise move to retire other unresolved conflicts and plot holes then move forward.

Like WHY did Gill choose this set individuals as participants instead of this more relevant fighters significant with Shadaloo? IS it because they were stronger or weaker? or another reason...

Edited by Shakunetsu

In the same thread that Nakayama revealed all that Neo Shadaloo info, someone asked him this:

spacer.png

"Mind me asking? It's a mystery going on for years about what happened in SFII? Who won the tournament? Who defeated Vega/Bison? Gouki fought Vega/Bison? Thank you very much!"

And his (evasive) answer was:

spacer.png

"It wasn't declared who won the tournament. You may say that it was the character used by the player who won it. Sorry for the irresponsible feeling, but in 'USF2' I wasn't involved. I just supervised the Shadaloo soldiers minigames."

(@Miðgarðsormfeel free to correct any translation mistakes.)

Which led me to:

Seriously Nakayama? As far as we are concerned, you are the one actually responsible for the SF story nowadays. Not even Ono is involved anymore,
so you simply can't say if Vega/M. Bison committed suicide or not at the end of SF2? A simple confirmation with something along the line like  "that movie is what happened after the tournament." would do.

The "the winner is whoever you choose" answer was already given by Ono (or was it Ayano?) and it's a fair answer given how SF4 prologue was laid out. However, if Vega committed suicide after SF2 was still canon, It should be something like Ryu scarring Sagat's chest with a (regular) Shoryuken, Vega being responsible for Nash's death and such.

On 11/9/2021 at 12:22 PM, BootyWarrior said:

@6:13

imo Gill hasn't lost since he and the rest of the secret society are alive and well. They also hammer home how weak Urien is compared to Gill so there's no way Urien's 3rd Strike ending is canon.

If the Secret Society can mass produce bodies like Shadaloo, Gill could return in a new body or the body inside the Babel Tower could be a replacement one (although it looked like he was recovering there).

On 11/9/2021 at 12:22 PM, BootyWarrior said:

In Gill's character story they address him as an Emperor (天帝, Tentei) and the title is The Emperor Doesn't Look Back. So this is after New Generation/2nd Impact where Urien becomes the president and Gill achieves the rank above him.

Maybe yes. Maybe not. Gill becoming the Emperor could be before the SF3 tournament. Remember that in Gill's SF5 story, it's his first time "exposing himself" to the world. So that's before the tournament and, probably, before beating Tom in the streets.

22 hours ago, Shakunetsu said:

Like WHY did Gill choose this set individuals as participants instead of this more relevant fighters significant with Shadaloo? IS it because they were stronger or weaker? or another reason...

I don't really remember, were the sF3 fighters invited to the tournament like some of the SF2 ones (Fei Long's SSF2 account mentions that he received an invitation)?

Sorry, didn't mean to interrupt the conversation but i just wanted to post the bios from the AAC about Delta Red.

Delta Red SSF2/SSF2T/X-Men VS. Street Fighter bios

デルタレッド【組織】■スパⅡ/スパⅡX/エックス・メンVS.ストリートファイター

キャミィが所属する、イギリス情報部の特殊工作部隊。最高責任者はW.ワトソン総司令で、教育隊長はウルフマン大佐がつとめる。隊員は精鋭がそろっており、4~5人でひとつの班を構成する。マークは赤い逆三角形。

Delta Red【Organization】■ SSF2/SSF2T/X-Men VS. Street Fighter 

The British intelligence special force to which Cammy belongs. The chief executive commander-in-chief is W. Watson, who employs Colonel Wolfman as trainer and commanding officer. The members are all elite, a team formed by 4~5 people. Their emblem is a red triangle.

Keith Wolfman SSF2/SSF2T bios

キース=ウルフマン【人物・♂】■スパⅡ/スパⅡX

通常「ウルフマン大佐」と呼ばれる、デルタレッドの教育隊長。キャミィの命の恩人で、自分の名も忘れていた彼女を拾い上げ、キャミィと名づけた。人為的な改造をほどこされ記憶をなくしたキャミィを不憫に思い、彼女が人間兵器として軍に利用されぬよう、かばいつづけている。

Keith Wolfman【Character・♂】■ SSF2/SSF2T

Normally called “Colonel Wolfman”, the commanding officer and trainer of Delta Red. He is Cammy’s benefactor, having rescued her when she didn’t remember her name, and given her one. Feeling pity for her, who has lost her memories due to an artificial remodeling, he continues to protect her from being used by the military as a human weapon.

W.Watson SSF2/SSF2T bios

W.ワトソン総司令【人物・♂】■スパⅡ/スパⅡX

英国の特殊工作部隊デルタレッドの最高司令官。軍に拾われたばかりで、ときに不安定な拳動を示すキャミィの世話を、ウルフマン大佐に一任した。ゲーム中に登場することはない。

W.Watson【Character・♂】■ SSF2/SSF2T

The highest-ranking officer of the British special force Delta Red. Being just picked up from the military, he assigned Colonel Wolfman the task of caring for Cammy, whose behaviour is at times unstable. He doesn’t appear in the game.

Lita Luwanda SSF2/SSF2T/X-Men Vs. Street Fighter bios

リタ=ルワンダ【人物・♀】■ スパⅡ/スパⅡX

デルタレッドでキャミィと同じ班に所属している女性 。腰まで届くほど長い金髪が印象的 。キャミィのエンディングでは 、途方にくれている彼女を「 過去は関係ない 」と励ます 。

■ エックス・メン VS. ストリートファイター

キャミィのエンディングに登場 。キャミィの呼びかけを受け 、デルタレッドの隊員が一丸となり 、新しい任務に向かう 。

Lita Luwanda【Character・♀】■  SSF2/SSF2T

A woman belonging to the same Delta Red squad as Cammy. Her blonde hair, which is long enough to reach down to her waist, is impressive. In Cammy's ending, she comforts her at her loss “the past doesn't matter”.

■ X-Men Vs. Street Fighter

Appearing in Cammy's ending. Responding to Cammy's call, the Delta Red team members are united to head for a new mission.

Matthew McCoy SSF2/SSF2T/X-Men Vs. Street Fighter bios

マシュー=マッコイ【人物・♂】■スパⅡ/スパⅡX

デルタレッドでキャミィと同じ班に所属する兵士 。非常に体格が大きく 、片目に眼帯 ( ? ) をしている 。キャミィのエンディングに登場し 、途方に暮れる彼女を励ます 。

■ エックス・メン Vs. ストリートファイター

キャミィのエンディングに登場 。キャミィの呼びかけ を受け 、隊員一丸となって新しい任務に向かう 。

Matthew McCoy【Character・♂】■  SSF2/SSF2T

A soldier who belongs to the same Delta Red squad as Cammy. He has a very large physique, and has an eyepatch (?) on one eye. He appears in Cammy's ending, comforting her at her loss.

■ X-Men Vs. Street Fighter

Appearing in Cammy's ending. Responding to Cammy's call, all the members are united to head for a new mission.

George Ginzu SSF2/SSF2T/X-Men Vs. Street Fighter bios

ジョージ=ギンズ【人物・♂】■スパⅡ/スパⅡX

デルタレッドでキャミィと同じ班に所属している 、背 がとても低い軍人 。キャミィのエンディングで 、途方に暮れる彼女を励ます 。

■  エックス・メン VS. ストリート フ ァイター

キャミィのエンディングに登場 。彼女の呼びかけを 受け 、隊員一丸となって新しい任務に向かう 。

George Ginzu【Character・♂】■ SSF2/SSF2T

A very short soldier who belongs to the same Delta Red squad as Cammy. In Cammy's ending, he comforts her at her loss.

■ X-Men VS. Street Fighter

Appearing in Cammy's ending. Responding to Cammy's call, all the team members are united for a new mission.

There's all the bios for each member. Please correct me if necessary. Currently working on the Judgement Girls. 

4 hours ago, Lord_Vega said:

"It wasn't declared who won the tournament. You may say that it was the character used by the player who won it. Sorry for the irresponsible feeling, but in 'USF2' I wasn't involved. I just supervised the Shadaloo soldiers minigames."

Looks like they are still dodgey with the subject and doesn't want to clarify anything in SF2.

Seriously Nakayama? As far as we are concerned, you are the one actually responsible for the SF story nowadays. Not even Ono is involved anymore,
so you simply can't say if Vega/M. Bison committed suicide or not at the end of SF2? A simple confirmation with something along the line like  "that movie is what happened after the tournament." would do.

I wonder what's holding him back since he can say anything nowadays because others are out already other than him.

If the Secret Society can mass produce bodies like Shadaloo, Gill could return in a new body or the body inside the Babel Tower could be a replacement one (although it looked like he was recovering there).

Is it Secret Society that can produce clone body better or Shadaloo?

5 hours ago, Lord_Vega said:

I don't really remember, were the sF3 fighters invited to the tournament like some of the SF2 ones (Fei Long's SSF2 account mentions that he received an invitation)?

Correct me if Im wrong, In SF3 participants are not invited and they joined voluntarily? and In SF2 Tournament  participants are selected by Bison ?

So I was recently playing through Marvel Vs SF. I really love the endings in this game.

There is, however, an ending that always stood out to me. Omega Red's ending.

tSXZ1bn.png

dRVJ1Er.png

COtiXWn.png

SOjdF9n.png

p8M5C1U.png

When I was younger, I really hated Omega Red. Mainly because the X-Men were always getting their asses kicked by him. The whole team.

Even though I was shocked and salty seeing that ending as a kid, Ryu and Ken honestly don't have what it takes to challenge someone on that level. He's a monster in comparison. 

8 hours ago, Doctrine_Dark said:

So I was recently playing through Marvel Vs SF. I really love the endings in this game.

There is, however, an ending that always stood out to me. Omega Red's ending.

tSXZ1bn.png

dRVJ1Er.png

COtiXWn.png

SOjdF9n.png

p8M5C1U.png

When I was younger, I really hated Omega Red. Mainly because the X-Men were always getting their asses kicked by him. The whole team.

Even though I was shocked and salty seeing that ending as a kid, Ryu and Ken honestly don't have what it takes to challenge someone on that level. He's a monster in comparison. 

Here's the bios for the Judgement Girls. 

Anna SF3 series bio

アンナ【人物・♀】■「 スト Ⅲ 」シリーズ

ジャッジメントギャルズのひとりで 、 ロシア出身 。毛皮の帽子にロングコートをはおった金髪おさげ少女 。

Anna【Character・♀】■  “SF3” series

One of the Judgement Gals, born in Russia. A young woman with blonde pigtails, a fur hat and a long coat.

Julia SF3 series bio

ジュリア【人物・♀】■「 スト Ⅲ 」シリーズ

ジャッジメントギャルズのひとりで 、イギリス出身 。乗馬服姿もりりしい 、 金髪の女性 。

Julia【Character・♀】■  “SF3” series

One of the Judgement Gals, born in England. A blonde-haired woman who looks dignified in her horse riding clothes.

Lilly SF3 series bio

リリー【人物・♀】■「 スト Ⅲ 」シリーズ

ジャッジメントギャルズのひとりで 、インド出身 。サリーに少し似ている 。

Lilly【Character・♀】■  “SF3” series

One of the Judgement Gals, born in India. She's a little similar to Sally.

Fair Libra SF3 series bio

フェア・ライブラ【人物・♀】■「 スト Ⅲ 」シリーズ

ジャッジメントギャルズのひとりで 、アメリカ出身 。Tシャツにスパッツを着用し 、ローラーブレードをはいた 、背の高い黒人女性 。

Fair Libra【Character・♀】■  “SF3” series

One of the Judgement Gals, born in the United States. A tall black woman wearing leggings with a t-shirt and rollerblades. 

Tonfa SF3 series bio

冬花 (トンファ)【人物・♀】■「 スト Ⅲ 」シリーズ

ジャッジメントギャルズのひとり 。中国出身で 、白いチャイナドレスに花の髪飾りを身につけている 。 メンバーのなかでも人気が高い 。

Winter Flowers  (Tonfa)【Character・♀】■  “SF3” series

One of the Judgement Gals. Born in China, she wears a white qipao and floral hair accessories. She's very popular among the members.

Toli SF3 series bio

冬麗 (トンリー)【人物・♀】■「 スト Ⅲ 」シリーズ

ジャッジメントギャルズのひとり 。中国出身で 、冬花と同柄・色ちがい (紺色) の チャイナドレスを着用 。前髪が左右にわかれている 。

Toli【Character・♀】■  “SF3” series

One of the Judgement Gals. Born in China, she wears a Chinese dress with the same pattern as Tonfa but with a difference in colors・navy blue. Her bangs are parted left and right. 

Rifa SF3 series bio

理花 ( リーファ )【人物・♀】■「 スト Ⅲ 」シリーズ

ジャッジメントギャルズのひとりで 、中国出身 。青い色に赤い花が散った柄のチャイナドレスを着ている 。髪かざりはつけていない 。

One of the Judgement Gals, born in China. She wears a blue-colored Chinese dress with a scattered red flower pattern. She doesn't wear hair accessories. 

9 hours ago, sKreetFighteZ said:

Like look at her, she's just so pretty 🥺🤚🏽 .

レッドベレー【組織】■ スト ZERO シリーズ/ファイナルファイトリベンジ

ロレントがかつて所属していた 、アメリカ軍の精鋭部隊 。おそらく 、実在するアメリカの陸軍特殊部隊「 グリーンベレー 」をもじったもの 。

Red Berets【Organization】■ “SFZERO” series/Final Fight Revenge 

The elite U.S troops that Rolento used to belong. Probably a parody of the real life U.S special forces unit, “The Green Berets”.

This translation to me looks trash for some reason. Anyways here's Rolento's army gang. 

On 11/13/2021 at 6:48 AM, Doctrine_Dark said:

The ending is a complete send up to a scene from Jojo according to the wikis.

I know absolutely nothing about Marvel nor want to but Sakura and Omega Red were always, and still are, the go-to team in MvSF for me. Still weird that Sakura is considered low tier despite Shou'ouken being so busted there. Omega also has one of the best bgm's in Capcom's fighting game history too.

11 hours ago, YagamiFire said:

Oh man I remember being so hype to use Omega Red in COTA.

One of my fav X-men villains

Here's Maggio's bio

マッジオ【人物・♂】■ スト ZERO3

ローズのサイドストーリーに登場する少年 。2 年前に失踪した姉・アプリーレの消息を占ってもらおうと 、 ローズの館を訪問した 。 姉がシャドルサーに入っていることはまだ知らない 。

Maggio【Character・♂】■ SFZERO3 

A young man who appears in Rose's side story. He visited Rose's fortune-telling palace to receive information about his older sister Aprile, who disappeared 2 years ago. He's still doesn't know that his older sister is a member of Shadaloo.

(I think Aprile deserves the playable character card right about now)

21 minutes ago, Dragonfave723 said:

So Luke is the “Buckler”?

US Army, so def connections to Nash and/or Guile with his story Costume.

Lots and… lots of Stars with all three of his costumes. I wonder if there is any significant meaning other than say an Army Rank?

still think Luke rocking a pair of Jordans, Lebrons, or even an Air-Matsuda was a missed opportunity. Dude likes basketball, but still wears MMA gloves and army shoes? But i do like his hair tied back. 

So here’s my prediction: SF has been giving the OG cast a chance to mentor young fighters. 

- Ryu with Sakura

- Ken with Sean

- Chun-Li with potentially Li-Fen

So maybe Luke is going to be Guile’s young protoge, which would close the book on his Chasing Charlie chapter of his story, and gives him an opportunity to mentor a young hotshot. 

1 hour ago, Chun-Li_Forever said:

So here’s my prediction: SF has been giving the OG cast a chance to mentor young fighters. 

- Ryu with Sakura

- Ken with Sean

So maybe Luke is going to be Guile’s young protoge, which would close the book on his Chasing Charlie chapter of his story, and gives him an opportunity to mentor a young hotshot. 

spacer.png

10 hours ago, Chun-Li_Forever said:

- Ryu with Sakura

- Ken with Sean

Gief and Mika too

Its more like Sakura is an indirect mentorship to Ryu by making him an inspiration. Same with Sean.

I only wonder why Luke techniques isn't inspired by any of Guile and Charlie.

Thoughts? Reactions? 

I'm still kinda WTH with luke all together. But the reveal was pretty cool, like the other digital reveal series.
my hype and excitement for Luke isn't going through any roofs, or hitting any ceilings. But I'm sure there are those who are genuinely excited for how he plays

ICYMI

Edited by Chun-Li_Forever

I definitely like his military & casual outfits for him better than his default. I'm really curious to see where his story goes. Like you said, it was nice way to reveal his trailer. He looks like he's got some interesting moves! I'm glad they ripped the bandaid off and didn't play coy about him being related to Guile or a "kid decades in the future" bs. He's got some surprises that I'm curious about. They said he has a connection to SF characters plural, so I'm thinking other than Guile, maybe Ryu & Alex (since they had him square off against them in the stream). Also, with them again confirming that he's got a role to play in the future, I'm really curious what exactly he's connected with, but also confirms they already have some idea of the story direction for 6.

His dad, who he thought was a quiet, reserved man apparently gave his life to help evacuate people from some sort of disaster (there looks like a black swarming, swirling shadow) and it was several years prior to SFV. He's a little kid but appears to be a young man when he joins up, also, Guile's in his SFV look by then.

"I won't lost to anybody!"- at first I thought he was gonna be a cocky , mma rookie wanting to be a bigshot, but now he looks like he wants to be stronger to protect people like his dad.

We see that between the Sonic Eagles patch, working with Byron, and having Guile put a hand on his shoulder to ease him down, he's gonna be heavily in that corner of the SF world, but also seems to be a hothead pushing himself as far as he can go for reasons.

The Luke showcase was pretty good! I thought it was much better paced than the Oro and Akira one and felt like they did a good job in showing off Luke. I thought it was really interesting that they showed off a bit of his character story, they've never done that for any other character which to me just reinforces that Luke is the next protagonist. They were dropping subtle hints to it as well throughout the showcase like Luke fighting Ryu, Alex and Rashid during his gameplay breakdown (I see you Capcom 👀). Nakayama straight up confirmed it later on Twitter though (along with Abel and Rashid being the protagonists of SF4 and 5 which is nice to have concrete confirmation for);

spacer.png

https://twitter.com/takaNakayama/status/1463374000667586561?s=20

As for Luke himself, I doubt I'll main him or anything but I'll definitely check him out. His story is interesting so far and I'm excited to see what happened to his Dad (I heard someone suggest a rogue Q attack which would be really interesting) , I just hope there's lots of SF6 teases in there lol. For me though I like his story costume the best, I think it fits him the most and I like how it looks. It should have been his default IMO. The MMA costume isn't that great, especially as a default, and I don't really like the jersey outfit because it reminds me too much of Thuganomics John Cena lmao. Overall though, not bad.

It was also really exciting to get the next SF project confirmed by them (which is totally not SF6 🤫)! I feel like old Capcom (aka Ono) would have never confirmed the game this far in advance so I'm glad they've improved their communication so much. Super excited for the future of SF!

Edited by Scotia

Some musings/predictions on SF6 and Bison:

1- If Rose realizes that the world is gonna end anyway even if Bison is "destroyed", that means Bison knew it too. In fact he probably knew it before her and planned for it.

2- Bison anchoring his spirit into many horcruxes  (I think the Udon comics did this but with the dolls instead of Neo-Shadaloo) to ensure a foothold in the physical plane and inevitable resurrection is pretty obvious, at least with Ed and Falke. But in light of the recent tweets and point #1, he probably did it as part of a Plan A rather than a Plan B.

3- Plan A is a response to Ryu's question to Bison at the end of SF5 after defeating him, "Is this the power you seek?". The answer is Yes Ryu, Bison sought to invoke, see, understand, and experience MNK firsthand which according to Oro's Character Story in SF5 is the only thing that can truly rival Bison's power. Bison has all the time in the world, his laughter at the end of SF5 while his body disintegrated is one of pure joy. Bison succeeded in inspiring Ryu to awaken his true power and test it head on. By accelerating Ryu's awakening and pushing him to become stronger, Bison will also propel himself towards becoming the best version of himself ever. Everything else in the story is literally secondary to this one thing, hence why he chilled in base throughout SF5.

Now we wait patiently for Bison's return as a season 1 or 2 DLC in SF6. It will be glorious. SPECTACULAR EVEN. The best thing since cheese sandwiches. That man deserves to rule the world.

And that my loves, is your dose of Psycho Love for the month. Miss you all ❤️

Edited by Daemos
17 minutes ago, Daemos said:

3- Plan A is a response to Ryu's question to Bison at the end of SF5 after defeating him, "Is this the power you seek?". The answer is Yes Ryu, Bison sought to invoke, see, understand, and experience MNK firsthand which according to Oro's Character Story in SF5 is the only thing that can truly rival Bison's power. Bison has all the time in the world, his laughter at the end of SF5 while his body disintegrated is one of pure joy. Bison succeeded in inspiring Ryu to awaken his true power and test it head on. By accelerating Ryu's awakening and pushing him to become stronger, Bison will also propel himself towards becoming the best version of himself ever. Everything else in the story is literally secondary to this one thing, hence why he chilled in base throughout SF5.

Thinking Bison can defeat Luke.

Luke is a white boy in Timbs. The man has braved some dangers you would not believe.

27 minutes ago, Daemos said:

By accelerating Ryu's awakening and pushing him to become stronger, Bison will also propel himself towards becoming the best version of himself ever.

He didn't accelerate it though, Necalli did. I agree with the rest though (except I hope Bison sits out 6 entirely outside of foreshadowing his return because we absolutely need a break from him for at least one game). 

Edited by Scotia
4 hours ago, Daemos said:

They already did. It's called the Viper Aftermath video. It's been years beating on this dead horse, get over it.

I prefe the Viper Aftermath because it made Bison a better villain than someone being obsess to a particular person, Most of the anime fights of Bison with Ken and Ryu together are the better scene than having a one on one battle.

But still they need to confirm it because there is still other recent media that claims to be official but it cannot be cemented as official until a recent game would reference it or takayama would say it o twitter