Stage Select

The Street Fighter VI Story Thread: Shadaloo Died so Luke Could Live!

@Chun-Li_ForeverZangief, pls. Give no fucks about Haggar in, if price is no Zangief

8 hours ago, YagamiFire said:

Honestly way too few new characters. Base roster needs AT LEAST 4 new characters and likely closer to 8. A third of the roster should be new and another third should be returning that we haven't seen in a bit.

Would LOVE get lot of new characters, game doing bit of time jump may be the good chance for it

6 hours ago, sKreetFighteZ said:

I actually want the next Street Fighter to have a large roster, but i know we wont get that 😩, and i also wish for some EX characters also they arent canon. They legit are some of the best characters out there. 

SFEX characters (or at least some of them) ironically ARE potentially canon, problem is Capcom does'nt own them

It's only thanks to one character being included in SFV story*, but still that open the door for other characters of same universe to exist too until proven contrary

SFEX cast situation at this point is probably like Slam Masters one, where for owernship rights shit you can't show them (unless there's a deal with Arika, like for SFV costumes) but they can occasionally get mentioned

Guess in theory if Capcom REALLY want a SFEX char to be in they would be able to probably get one as Guest doing a deal with Arika, but i doubt

*Darun. During ASF events even if not seen on screen, Zangief give to him his own chess piece, wich is apparently the canon reason him and Guile go to take it back in India canon wise

15 hours ago, Chun-Li_Forever said:

FdudETl.png

I think they bombard the initial roster with new characters. I think this new team are more excited to do their own thing than

I don't think Necro and Eagle would return even I like those characters to return even since Season 1 of SFV. I got a bad feeling for Sean even I like him to return. I really dislike Dan but the odds always favor him over Sean because of nonsense biases. As for Alex? the guy is liked and had potential the theme but it all comes down to the priority of the new leads.

At first I thought the new leads didn't care that much about the Neo Shadaloo but probably they will put them either bring Ed or someone new from the concept and then redesign him.

I don't think we'll see 2 ninja girls and they likely pick Ibuki over Maki because Capcom. I know it's unfair and It's weird since they allow to 2 FlashKickersSonicBoomers characters and multiple shoto characters in one game. But the issue of more blonde thing is still gonna happen in SF6.

Sawada, Blair, Fuerte and is unlikely, As for Azam nobody was really concern for him after Season 3 onwards. So they might keep him a background character. Even Rashid might not even return.

They probably create a new character that is at the same archetype to Fuerte instead of returning him.  Same likely for Abel they probably replace his represented archetype with a new character. 

Characters like Juri, Urien, Poison, Rose, Makoto, Yang and Yun are probably DLC bait.

Dudley, Fei Long, Elena, Laura, G, Kolin, Sakura might be DLC bait or initial roster, Akira would like be over Daigo due to popularity. I want to believe Haggar is now his one of the character I really want to spar with Gief but I have second thoughts 

Multiple Crossover Character and What if Characters, will appearing in DLC season is something that probably happen if the initial launch of SF6 would end up as a disaster just like SFV. They are instant cash grab potential to continuous funding to save the game regardless if it would heavy alter the initial planned theme  of SF6. I have a feeling the new leads from Capcom would take inspiration with MK11 this time regarding handling DLC Characters. if the initial launch of SF6 didn't meet the expectation or market projection.

25 minutes ago, Shakunetsu said:

Characters like Juri, Urien, Poison, Rose, Makoto, Yang and Yun are probably DLC bait

I'm ok with Juri  being DLC. As much as i want her to be base roster i know she is way too popular not to be used as a DLC bait. My only wish is that she will be early DLC, not fucking year 5 like it happened  ( sadly )  to Rose or year 4 like it happened to Poison. 

4 to 5 years of waiting is too much for me personally. 

When it comes to characters i will actually PLAY gimme Juri, Poison, Laura, Maki for the chicks and Gouken , Adon for the dudes  and i'm happy. Ofc i would like many others that i won't necessarily play but i would still welcome them in the roster regardless.

5 minutes ago, Skort said:

When it comes to characters i will actually PLAY gimme Juri, Poison, Laura, Maki for the chicks and Gouken , Adon for the dudes  and i'm happy. Ofc i would like many others that i won't necessarily play but i would still welcome them in the roster regardless.

Juri is a guarantee money maker DLC for Capcom than Akuma haha, So chance for DLC1 is coming unless they didn't still realize it yet. Juri should had been in KOFAllstars and PowerRangers

The PR team hasn't realize it yet but She should have been marketed as a crossover character for their promotion for mobile games. Probably they missed it because all the other mobile crossover were more from team JP yet.

Adon also had potential even in the initial roster this time. Probably with Sodom 

I really like Lee than Yun and Yang but Genei Jin is profit haha

4 minutes ago, Shakunetsu said:

Juri is a guarantee money maker DLC for Capcom than Akuma haha, So chance for DLC1 is coming unless they didn't still realize it yet. Juri should had been in KOFAllstars and PowerRangers

Fully agree, her image sells incredibly well. They do know it, keep in mind she is the only new character ( compared to world warriors ) that is featured on the main cover of SF duel main art.So yea...they do know. What they chose to do with KOF all star is debatable but its whatevs to me personally.

25-street-fighter-duel.webp

6 minutes ago, Shakunetsu said:

So chance for DLC1

If she is DLC i hope it's indeed year 1 DLC. But then again she was DLC year 1 in SFV as well,will history repeat itself ? Though it's highly suspected that she was base roster of SFV but they had to push it to DLC because SFV's messy launch ( the fact that she was playable in the main story that also got pushed ,further proves this ).

10 minutes ago, Shakunetsu said:

Adon also had potential even in the initial roster this time

I always liked his playstyle and even though he is an asshole in the story, i like the character. Bring him back please. 

10 minutes ago, Shakunetsu said:

Yun and Yang

Unsure Yun and Yang fans would be happy with this but they could make these two as a one character with a  switch / swap style mechanic like they did with Zeku.

1 hour ago, Skort said:

Fully agree, her image sells incredibly well. They do know it, keep in mind she is the only new character ( compared to world warriors ) that is featured on the main cover of SF duel main art.So yea...they do know. What they chose to do with KOF all star is debatable but its whatevs to me personally.

Yeah, They might had not realize it in their bubble in JP but across overseas and even around the world Juri is a real big hit. 

It seems that Luke is forced to take the spot of Ken, It's an aggressive marketing promotion for the new leads. We'll see if their aggressive move by putting him to spotlight will payoff in SF8. If people still see Luke to be someone relevant and deserve to keep on being the spotlight of story future progression or he'll end up like Rashid, Abel and Alex, beside by liking him because of gameplay advantage.

Juri aged well to the community. her design and backstory helped her, she was something that C.Viper probably hoped by Capcom in terms of popularity and appeal to sell out a SF4 character that is an ANTI-CHUNLI female new comer. Just like Necali was to Kage in SF5.

If MVC3 was release something late she would had take C.Viper's spot in that game instead.

The problem with Luke is his another Kid that wants to fight Ryu, be the very best and along the goodie two shoes character, that want to be this and that to honor justice or be like his predecessor or someone his look up for that's kinda late 90s protagonist template.

Both Abel and Rashid was looking for someone in their past, which if the motivation  is resolve it becomes lose  and their future involve lose weigh unlike Ryu. Luke has that Ryu like I want to become something stronger and looking for challenge.

But Anti-Heroes as protagonist are more popular and relatable today like Ed, he had more potential to grow and can be easily relatable to the newer demographic that they aren't bad but they became that way because of the experiences given to them by those who had power, which is the same as Juri. And they are not a another Chun li and Guile that is out to their to avenge or do something to honor their predecessor, Same with Alex that's kinda 80s template just like Terry Bogard. 

Worked on a list that is meant to showcase the chance of most characters returning to SF6 as a playable character. Not a wishlist . It's not meant to represent a launch roster,just my personal opinion on what are the odds of most of the SF cast to be returning to the game be it base roster or later down the line, obviously not all at once.

It's a bit tricky because we don't know the timeline that  the story will take place in and how will that dictate what characters can be used in the roster itself but here goes nothing.

edited.jpg

PS : I can see  some characters from  "low chance" and "highly unlikely" to make cameos in the main  story or arcade endings  as non playable characters way before they get added to the game as playable character, if added at all.

Edited by Skort

Gen is officially dead if they revive the "Gen's female disciple" concept. Characters dying in the narrative is fine but when their disciple takes their moves and surpass their master in popularity it's game over.

Rose survived because she's a hot girl with story relevance. Putting Gouken in the game will kill the allure of Ryu's redesign, Zeku is already overshadowed by his students, Retsu is a literally who and Oro is would make a perfect background character. It hurts to see all the old men so low but this is reality.

1 hour ago, Skort said:

Worked on a list that is meant to showcase the chance of most characters returning to SF6 as a playable character. Not a wishlist . It's not meant to represent a launch roster,just my personal opinion on what are the odds of most of the SF cast to be returning to the game be it base roster or later down the line, obviously not all at once.

It's a bit tricky because we don't know the timeline that  the story will take place in and how will that dictate what characters can be used in the roster itself but here goes nothing.

edited.jpg

PS : I can see  some characters from  "low chance" and "highly unlikely" to make cameos in the main  story or arcade endings  as non playable characters way before they get added to the game as playable character, if added at all.

I mostly agree

Some things where i don't

-Ed and Falke should probably share same category, i doubt they will make one playable and not the other (unless they want turn Falke into NPC next to Knife and Gorilla)

-i think Q in some form have decent chances as G is popular and 6 may explore his mystery

-i wish to share your optimism about Zangief chances, i really do

3 hours ago, YagamiFire said:

As an SF4 Adon main, I HIGHLY support his return. Adon is awesome.

To me is important get a Muay Thai rep, if Sagat can't be in, Adon is acceptable replacement 👍

1 hour ago, BootyWarrior said:

Gen is officially dead if they revive the "Gen's female disciple" concept. Characters dying in the narrative is fine but when their disciple takes their moves and surpass their master in popularity it's game over.

I'm ok with Gen's disciple idea, but pls gods don't be that concept

Start from the right side one (lmao wtf they was thinking with left side one)

First Round of Characters | 初期&ボツ | 活動報告書 | CAPCOM:シャドルー格闘家研究所

Remove modern/weird looking bullshit and make him more like Gato 

Or better, ignore above and just start from this, thanks

Gato (The King of Fighters) Image #1623315 - Zerochan Anime Image Board

3 hours ago, BootyWarrior said:

No one wants to get rid of Ryu and Ken more than Capcom themselves. I don't think Ken fans would accept him as DLC, even if Sean's in the base roster. 

Ken will likely be in base roster, because no Ken in launch cast would cause shitstorm, and likely their #1 priority is avoid another launch shitstorm

51 minutes ago, CESTUS III said:

-Ed and Falke should probably share same category, i doubt they will make one playable and not the other (unless they want turn Falke into NPC next to Knife and Gorilla)

Yea i see your point. I'm ok with Falke being a playable character but i don't think her connection with ED will necessarily guarantee that. If ED is added to the roster, Falke will most likely appear in his story cutscenes. There were more important characters lorewise that have been part of big events that were not made playable. Take for example Gouken in SFV.Big name, but not added as playable. 

-i think Q in some form have decent chances as G is popular and 6 may explore his mystery

If it's accepted that they are one and the same i can see Q returning as a "costume" / alternate look to G who will most likely return to SF 6. But both  as selectable characters, separate characters i personally don't see it. 

-i wish to share your optimism about Zangief chances, i really do

He remains the most recognizable big body grappler of the franchise. I just don't see it how Capcom will leave him out.

Edited by Skort
On 4/7/2022 at 1:56 PM, Chun-Li_Forever said:

I did this for fun, but I welcome any and all critiques for my SF6 Roster prediction.

Sodom and Eagle should be way sooner, and S5 needs to not exist.

Anyway, here's MY SF6 roster:
mn1U1jW.png

First 22 characters are launch.  After that, 6 characters per DLC season.

Will only take 10 years to reach the end!

Edited by DarthEnderX
56 minutes ago, Skort said:

Yea i see your point. I'm ok with Falke being a playable character but i don't think her connection with ED will necessarily guarantee that. If ED is added to the roster, Falke will most likely appear in his story cutscenes. There were more important characters lorewise that have been part of big events that were not made playable. Take for example Gouken in SFV.Big name, but not added as playable. 

Yeah, Characters in SF doesn't come on package especially nowadays like Ken is supposed to be with Ryu, 

59 minutes ago, Skort said:

If it's accepted that they are one and the same i can see Q returning as a "costume" / alternate look to G who will most likely return to SF 6. But both  as selectable characters, separate characters i personally don't see it. 

Agree. Regarding Q and G will either get one of them.

30 minutes ago, DarthEnderX said:

Anyway, here's MY SF6 roster:
mn1U1jW.png

Not bad in down sizing them, you can still find a better pair substitute for unlikely characters and to those with high demands and possible choice biases from capcom

Ibuki and Mika has now a relationship and connection because of Karin

Guy and Maki, Zeku and Gouken, Elena and Makoto, Lucia/Cody and Haggar, Lee and Gen,

Karin and Birdie, Sakura and Akira, Vega and Juri?

Regarding the roster size i think it's likely we will see more than the 16 we saw in SFV. 

Reasons

•  they can't really afford to mess another launch by having a small roster
  •  regardless of when the game was announced i think SF 6 is in development for quite some time actually, so they had time to develop
  • if rumors are true and it was supposed to be a tag team game, chances are they developed more characters initially for the main roster. Yes the tag team idea was scrapped they say ,but of course they will still be using their existing assets ,in this case characters,more in number because they were initially planned to be  used as teams.
  •  SFV's fight money cosmetics and artworks etc  were in my opinion testing grounds for a far more complex system that Capcom will be implementing in SF 6 when it comes to customization of the characters. I do not expect Soulcalibur level of customization but i do expect SF 6 to expand on this feature. This will of course be monetized by Capcom via real money or offer the player some kind of way to grind for the items. More characters to the roster will allow Capcom to develop more cosmetics and increase the chance of their system to return money since the variety will be higher on who buys what for who.

I think it's gonna have  somewhere between 22 - 26 for the initial roster. 

Edited by Skort
4 minutes ago, Shakunetsu said:

I was thinking something lower into 18-22

Yet likely diverse casting like SFV

20 - 22 is not bad and honestly more realistic but i would like more 24 - 26.  

However 2 to 5 extra characters won't make or break the game for me when it comes to initial roster. Hit the nail on the head with the art direction,have balanced and good gameplay and provide a good netcode and you have my attention

As i said before, when it comes to SF 6 i remain intrigued but very cautious this time around.

Edited by Skort
3 hours ago, Skort said:

1- Yea i see your point. I'm ok with Falke being a playable character but i don't think her connection with ED will necessarily guarantee that. If ED is added to the roster, Falke will most likely appear in his story cutscenes. There were more important characters lorewise that have been part of big events that were not made playable. Take for example Gouken in SFV.Big name, but not added as playable. 

2- If it's accepted that they are one and the same i can see Q returning as a "costume" / alternate look to G who will most likely return to SF 6. But both  as selectable characters, separate characters i personally don't see it. 

3- He remains the most recognizable big body grappler of the franchise. I just don't see it how Capcom will leave him out.

1- Yes i can see that happen too (was meaning that with turn her into NPC with Knife/Gorilla)... guess lot depend what new SF6 people think about Ed and Neo Shadaloo as a whole, if are a valuable asset to work on or V-Trash to ignore as much as possible. Depending on that number may be anything between 0 and 4 lol

2- Yeah, that i was meaning, if G end up be (or become) Q, have G will mean have Q... be it a costume or not even that (like an ending hinting it will technically already be enough)

I don't desire or think will be wise get both at same time  as playable chars

3- All true and still i'm nervous about it and will be till the day he's announced lol

Here are my character PREDICTIONS for SF6 during the first 12-18 months of release. This isn't necessarily a wishlist, just the crystal ball speaking....

1- Twelve (or Thirteen?) will be playable and show off the full power of the RE engine like you've never seen before.

2- Q

3- FANG's Disciple

4- Ken or Akuma will be in the base roster, the other will be S1 DLC.

5- Vega/Claw will be the only true Shadaloo character.

6- Yun/Yang will be one character like Zeku.

7- Necalli in a new form will surprise.

8- Cammy will wear pants for her default.

9- Elena's standing animation will return and it will eclipse SF3's at last.
10- Ed will kill himself to stop Bison from returning. 

11- Bison will return anyway as the final character of S3 in time for the first physical re-release of the game. <---- BONUS PREDICTION!!!! YW!

9 hours ago, Shakunetsu said:

Not bad in down sizing them, you can still find a better pair substitute for unlikely characters and to those with high demands and possible choice biases from capcom

Ideally, for some of the sweatier combos, Capcom would actually make new characters to form better teams.

Example:  I'd actually prefer if Luke and Alex were a team.  But that leaves Remy without a suitable partner.  It would be great if they actually made Elizabeth a character to team with him.

I'm also not a huge fan of Nash+Gen.  Being dead is the only thing they have in common.  Give me Gen's disciple(male).  Then give me a new character that fits with Able(or Guile) so I can stick Nash with Guile(or Abel).

Edited by DarthEnderX
2 hours ago, Daemos said:

1- Twelve (or Thirteen?) will be playable and show off the full power of the RE engine like you've never seen before.

This would honestly be a good way to incorporate a gimmick like SF6 Seth has where you copy an ability. Give Twelve/Thirteen a copy-ability that lets him take a power/ability and it changes his form or some of his animations somehow

1 hour ago, DarthEnderX said:

Then give me a new character that fits with Able(or Guile)

Canon Sawada. Seriously, he could be a neat character. Japanese-American soldier? That'd be cool. Hell, make him younger than Guile but older than Luke and tie him in with Luke. Maybe someone trying to convince Luke to return to the service? A friend/rival?

Then go the extra step and have the male Gen disciple be a genuine enemy for them.

EDIT:

Alright I'm invested in this now...

Luke is the flashier MMA style fighter already

Canon Sawada is more no-nonsense in his fighting style and its something not dissimilar from Charlie (so his SFV style has some carry-over into the new game)

Apprentice has a very fast stance-switching style as call back to Gen but with the speed of Zeku to create a gameplay legacy for him from SFV as well. His overall style would be wickedly pragmatic and vicious.

All three would have 'effective' martial arts styles but in totally different directions. Competition, military, murder

Also Gen's apprentice should never have even met the man. He should be a spiritual apprentice in that he holds Gen in great esteem. I dunno, perhaps as a boy he was being trafficked and Gen incidentally saved him simply by wiping out the men trafficking him as part of a hit Gen was paid for. No altruism, no heroics on Gen's part. Just a job. Apprentice continues in Gen's hitman/assassin footsteps but has a slight sliver of potential heroism in him because of his background. He hates the right kind of people to hate.

That could potentially lead into the apprentice crossing paths with Chun-Li perhaps both because of her father's connection to Gen and because of the apprentice's criminal activity drawing her into his circle. Hell, he could even recognize the her kick inherited from Gen. Down the line, you could eventually direct that into a bit of an arc for the character realizing the complexity of Gen and his own potential for wielding his fist for something meaningful. Gen lived a life, ultimately, of sorrow and died unfulfilled...if his apprentice takes up his torch, he should certainly take it in a more meaningful direction to honor the man.

Edited by YagamiFire
26 minutes ago, YagamiFire said:

Also FFS can we get Drunken Master Lee (or a new drunken master) in SF6? Not having a drunken boxing rep in THE GRANDADDY OF FIGHTING GAMES is nonsense!

Only if it means we can avoid Yun/Yang for another 7 years. 

But unfortunately, I have it on good authority (my Uncle) that Capcom are doing their take on the Kombat Kids this game. At least half the base roster will be under-25 proteges, students, descendants, children, etc.

52 minutes ago, YagamiFire said:

Also FFS can we get Drunken Master Lee (or a new drunken master) in SF6? Not having a drunken boxing rep in THE GRANDADDY OF FIGHTING GAMES is nonsense!

EDIT: In fact, give us a female drunken boxing rep. I'm not sure if there's a single female drunken boxer in all of fighting games and it could be awesome.

Take this with a grain of salt but we might get a drunken fighter in SF6

7 hours ago, Daemos said:

Here are my character PREDICTIONS for SF6 during the first 12-18 months of release. This isn't necessarily a wishlist, just the crystal ball speaking....

2- Q

3- FANG's Disciple

I was thinking about Q would take this time while G would be DLC in the later season

Yeah they probably re-invent Twelve - Since this is a new team not someone that maintaining something. They will make their own take but likely that would be a DLC

If Fang's Disciple was designed after Kage's released it's likely that backstory character will materialize but if it's part of Ono era that's like be forgotten or just appear on the sideline if FANG manage to return as a playable character

7 hours ago, Daemos said:

4- Ken or Akuma will be in the base roster, the other will be S1 DLC.

5- Vega/Claw will be the only true Shadaloo character.

6- Yun/Yang will be one character like Zeku.

7- Necalli in a new form will surprise.

8- Cammy will wear pants for her default.

9- Elena's standing animation will return and it will eclipse SF3's at last.
10- Ed will kill himself to stop Bison from returning. 

11- Bison will return anyway as the final character of S3 in time for the first physical re-release of the game. <---- BONUS PREDICTION!!!! YW!

That's a surprise if they made Akuma as part of the base roster, but there's a chance at the point

They should have done that to the dolls and yun or yang, I always wanted that ever since S1

Balrog is another one likely to return with Claw

I was expecting the pants because of ESPN

ED? That's an Ash Crimson take

2 hours ago, Daemos said:

Dandy Russian with Psycho Power... ffs

Dendy haha

I'm feeling that it's kinda sounds like a joke

F3X22SR.png

4 hours ago, BootyWarrior said:

I don't trust the guy, he also tried that in MVCI, he was even caught editing his past post for various games like Soul lmao

And we know what happened to MVCi haha

===============================================

--------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Capcom already had learned not to spill everything, from real hacks malware attack and that is the only  that can penetrate them to able to leak

Capcom is using their social media to misdirect speculations and even if the guesses too connected. It would be just a New Character instead that never had ever existed in SF so nobody wins haha

I don't think they go African Ninja Girl, Ibuki is popular already in JP

And most of his bet are just making past archetype turned FEMALES, I don't think we'll get more Yasification @Sonero characters with the current guys. Yasification is effectivity depends on the appeal of it's character demographic and archetype demographic. Like Balrog and Guile are bad examples but CLAW would probably work but Claw had already establish a strong sexual preferences regarding females especially lot of Claw x Chun li.

Bison and Twelve I believe has the potential to be YASIFIED in SF6.

I still think they go more Martial Arts with lot of males as initial theme.

So it's Makoto, Sodom, Adon, Laura and etc. Then lot's of complicated supernatural like ED, Rose, Bison and etc will be dlc along with the mutants, Necro and etc

14 hours ago, BootyWarrior said:

Interesting find! I'm always incredibly skeptical of FGC leaks especially how ridiculous things got in the SFV days hah. Who is this user, do they have any sort of rep or reliability?

I've been wanting more black characters in SF, so the ninja girl concept could be fun.

I dunno why we would skip out on Yun and Yang in favour of a new cousin character, but drunken fist in SF is a MUST. I don't play the twins or am bothered by them, but I want the roster to still have some significant SF3 roster additions.

Another psycho power user? Yeah. Sure. Let's focus on the food on our plate before ordering seconds...

Overall, I'm not taking this too seriously and not really excited for anyone except for the ninja girl and Mexican girl with an Aztec weapon. I may be a heretic, but I'm not going to bothered if Cammy wears pants or leggings. If the design is sleek and fits with her military superhero-ish look, then I'm fine with it.

8 hours ago, Daemos said:

Not 100%. We know they will force Cammy to wear pants because this is the darkest timeline.

Even when Bison possessed Cammy he had the decency of respecting Street Fighter legacy and tradition.

Yeah Cammy wearing pants is probably only true part, but everybody expect that, no much leak proof

On Capcom side is win-win, they can get praise from weirdo hipster american reviewers that care about sjw bullshit for "finally giving Cammy a less sexualized design blahblah" AND at same time they get waifu fappers more thirsty and willing to buy with money the usual bare butt Cammy as nostalgia DLC

King Cobra should be a Saikyo user...and because of his talent, diligence and insight has made the martial art extremely effective in the same way some total fraud martial artists with a history of lying about their accomplishments have created martial arts schools where their students have become legitimately skilled. Not only might it be interesting to see a serious take on Saikyo (while being perhaps a respectful homage/nod to Ryo & Robert from KOF) but it could create a dynamic where Dan gets to experience second hand pride in someone taking his martial art to the pinnacle of the fighting world. That could be GREAT character growth for Dan and maybe he could really blossom as a sensei as opposed to a fighter. It's like the saying "Those who can do, those who can't teach". It might be extremely fulfilling for Dan and he could still be a goof. After all, we know Dan generally has his heart in the right place even if he's a goober.

King Cobra could use Saikyo in a way that is mixed with some traditional forms to give it a slightly different feel as well. He could be a a great rival for someone like Luke. Luke can be the more free-wheeling character while King is more serious, disciplined and focused

Btw for the italian woman i think (and hope) he may have made it up based on the fact one of the dropped SFV concepts was an italian red hair girl

Also the heavy female ratio (5F, 2M) does'nt seem fit much the recent SF tradition with new characters, both SF4 and SFV started male-majority about new faces

Tbh while we have no proof to call it fake (and i'm praying for that) general vibe is it seem bunch of easy to do assumptions (everybody knew capcom LOVED see "the west" go wierdo for beard Ryu, or that a redesigned Cammy in 2022 will unlikely be made bare-butt*) and mixed with concepts that more or less fit capcom's style

Again, hope dude is just an attention whore, helf of my hype left for SF6 would instant die lol

Btw now only thing is to wait summer hoping for any new info that dismiss this shit

*notice that much before fortnite crap even back to early SFV, both Laura and Juri standard design got literally black leather patches covering parts that for good or for bad in original concepts were bare skin, not big jump of imagination think that a totally redesigned Cammy (not soft redesign like SFV one) will be more covered

5 hours ago, YagamiFire said:

King Cobra should be a Saikyo user...and because of his talent, diligence and insight has made the martial art extremely effective in the same way some total fraud martial artists with a history of lying about their accomplishments have created martial arts schools where their students have become legitimately skilled.

But KC already had already a style, he was supposed to be a kung fu student who mixed it with breakdance skills

Edited by CESTUS III
47 minutes ago, CESTUS III said:

But KC already had already a style, he was supposed to be a kung fu student who mixed it with breakdance skills

Yeah and I think that's stupid. We already have a lot of Kung Fu reps, his outfit is not Kung Fu appropriate AND 'breakdance skills' is dumb. Why have him use breakdancing? Cuz he's black? Idiotic. We already have basketball Sean, we don't need Hip-Hopkido like the black ranger in Power Rangers season 1 (yes he used hip-hopkido).

EDIT:

Also, we have Dee Jay who is a black fighter who uses music/rhythm in his fighting. It's basically the same concept.

Give me King Cobra as a serious dude with some young Michael Jai White spirit to him.

spacer.png

FFS, he already looks like he could grow into King Cobra in only a few years in the above pic

(and yes I'm biased because MJW is one of my fav action movie guys and I think he's severely underappreciated. Hell he's even great in comedy with Black Dynamite)

We've got Mas Oyama (Ryu), Joe Lewis (Ken), Bruce Lee (Fei Long) and countless other homages from Billy Blanks (Dee Jay) to Hulk Hogan and Andre the Giant (Alex and Hugo). A Michael Jai White influenced King Cobra would fit right into that pantheon

Edited by YagamiFire
1 hour ago, YagamiFire said:

Yeah and I think that's stupid. We already have a lot of Kung Fu reps, his outfit is not Kung Fu appropriate AND 'breakdance skills' is dumb. Why have him use breakdancing? Cuz he's black? Idiotic. We already have basketball Sean, we don't need Hip-Hopkido like the black ranger in Power Rangers season 1 (yes he used hip-hopkido).

Not giving a judgement about it, just pointing out it that character concept already had a different style 😉

Personally thinking about it as we speak i'm not much into the kung-fu/breakdance idea, but tbh i'm not much into the idea of another Saikyo either tbh as Saikyo ever felt bit sub-product of Ansatsuken and i prefer variety

Would prefer another asian striking art, ironic you mentioned for another reason Hapkido, as was first that came to mind

Keeping korean route Tang Soo Do can work too

I know you mentioned "kung fu" to avoid, but close related Jet Kune Do could work for him, one of first concepts had him as Abdul Jabbar after all lol

If Retsu will never join, also Shorinji Kempo would be cool for him, but at that point i would like get at least one alt with traditional uniform

There are also other asian styles that can be fun, but there i would prefer get rep from there, like example Silat getting indonesian (female) rep

Recently revisited some of the classics. Mainly Alpha and Capcom Vs SNK.

Something stood out to me regarding Bison and the Shadaloo Kings during the Alpha era.

OtZ8BIa.png

my1Obym.png

T7yGfJK.png

CdMuSvd.png

PsWVwkD.png

In total, Bison sics Rog on Birdie, Gen, Rolento, Mika, Eagle, and Blanka

Then on the other end:

8Oxe0KG.png

Bison sics Juni & Juli on Rose, Chun, Cammy, Dhalsim, Yun, and Karin.

AAC says this about Vega:

Alpha 1 and 2:

He appears for a moment in Sagat's ending. Similar to Balrog (boxer) he seems to have been a part of Shadaloo in the early days.

Alpha 3:

Originally a background character for "SFZ" series he now makes his debut. His mask and claw come off when being constantly being subject to damage. He's still a narcissist like in previous titles, but his illustration is distinguished by "madness" rather than "suggested beauty". He is not a member of Shadaloo in this game, his strength is recognized by Bison who he has decided to work with temporarily.

So even though Vega appeared to be one of the Kings in Alpha 1 and 2, his Alpha 3 bio says otherwise. I guess it comes from Vega denying Gief's accusation that he was apart of Shadaloo. I always took that as him being  dishonest, though I suppose nothing goes against it. Seems odd that Vega would go from being a member to working with Bison temporarily not too long after.  We can definitely count Sagat out since it seems like the recruiting process is still taking place by this point. Birdie was a traitor. 

What's funny to me is Bison's total disregard for  Sagat. It's almost as if defeating him is meaningless, but defeating Balrog is actually a big deal in his eyes. I guess it's because in this instance, Sagat losing is enough for Bison to lose complete respect for him. That would explain why he expects Balrog to have a more favorable outcome against whoever he's facing.

In Capcom Vs SNK 1, Balrog is the sub-boss:

nxKZrPZ.png

cFVpmrv.png

Balrog is canonically the weakest of the Shadaloo Kings, but he got a lot of shine in Alpha 3/CVS1 as Bison's #1 henchman. 

I'm a fan of the Saikyo user that is actually skilled concept. I actually built two character concepts around it. Ann Hibiki (before Dan's sister actually got named) who meticulous re-constructed her father's style of Buraiken and Dandan Fan (yes real name from her country of origin) who was a huge fan of Dan's and used a "perfected' version of his Saikyo style. Man....I can tell Ann's concept is old. The lack of detail man....

Edit: At work, so I'll fix them when I get home. I just noticed freaking typos all over the Dandan concept. I need an editor 😑

Ann

Spoiler

Nickname: The Invincible Tiger (Muteki no Tora)

Sex: Female

Ethnicity: Japanese (Born in Hong Kong)

Height: 5ft 7in(1.70m)

Weight: 145 lbs. (66kg)

B/W/H: 35-23-36(89cm-59cm-92cm)

Hometown: Hong Kong

Appearance: Ann has shoulder length strawberry blonde hair, with a black head band, and has light brown eyes. She wears an orange sports bra, sleeveless black leather motorcycle jacket, blue jeans, and brown leather motorcycle boots. The back of her jacket has the kanji for tiger emblazoned in orange.

Likes: Dan, Her Motorcycle (she built it herself), Restoring Buraiken (Her father's martial arts style), Kasujiro (a simmered dish)

Dislikes: Sagat, Cooking, Losing

Fighting Style: Buraiken (Go Hibiki's style)

Tone: Ann is very serious and focused fighter. She's spent the last decade meticulously reconstructing her fathers fighting style.

Origins: Ann never knew her father. She was born 8 months after he died fighting Sagat. Growing up she idolized her older brother Dan. She learned everything she could of of Dan's Saikyo style, but was frustrated by Dan constantly “letting her win” during sparring. In effort to learn more about and honor her father she endeavored to restore Buraiken. She's spent the last decade training with friends and rivals of her father Go Hibiki so that she can recreate his style of fighting.

Her Rival: Laura

Attributes: Health: 3 Power: 3 Range: 3 Mobility: 3 Technique: 3

1000 Stamina 1000 Stun

Throws:

Tomoe Nage-LP+LK: Overhead Judo throw. Ann grabs her opponent by the shoulders, puts her foot in their chest and flips them overhead. Mr. Karate's Art of Fighting 1 throw

Ippon Seoi Nage -B+LP+LK:Judo Shoulder thow. Classic Judo throw, Ann grabs her opponent and shoulder throws them behind her

Unique Attacks:

Sokutougeri – F+ MK: A single hit side kick

Hyouchuuwari – F+MP : A single hit overhead chop, fast startup slow recovery. -6 on block

V-Reversal:

Tora Jōshō – (Tiger Rise) F+KKK: Ann hits her foe with a jumping front kick to the face that lifts them off the ground and sends them a half screen away.

V-Skill:

Tora Tsukikaeshi (Tiger Riposte) - MP+MK: Ann takes a defensive stance. She intercepts any high attacks and counters with a powerful open palm strike to the chest.

Tora Ukenagashi (Tiger Parry) - D+MP+MK: Ann takes a defensive stance. She intercepts any low attacks and counters with a powerful sweep kick.

V-Trigger 1:

Tora No Seishen (Tiger's Spirit): Ann's fists are surrounded by a glowing white aura. (Tiger's Spirit): Ann's fists are surrounded by a glowing white aura. Her projectile capabilities are enchanced.

• Nensho Toraburesu all versions increase in size, startup/recover 1F faster, and travel full screen.
  • Kuki Nensho Toraburesu an aerial projectile attack becomes available.

V-Gauge only drains when using projectile attacks. Five enhanced projectiles per V-Trigger. 2 bar V-Trigger

V-Trigger 2:

Hikaru Tora (Glowing Tiger): Ann's body is surrounded by a glowing white aura. Her physical special attacks are enhanced.

• Raiko Ken startup reduced by 1F, Stun increased by 25
  • Shojun Tora Ken gains full start up invincibility. EX version loses its armor but starts up in 3F. Crush Counterable
  • Nensho Tora Hizageri projectile invincible from Frame 3, EX from Frame 1.
  • Kuki Nensho Tora Hizageri is now available

V-Gauge only drains when using enhanced physical attacks. Five enhanced attacks per V-Trigger. 3-bar V-Trigger

Specials:

Kuki Nensho Toraburesu(Air Burning Tigers Breath) QCF + P: (In Air)A fiery projectile one handed projectile. Moderate recovery time. The angle is determined by the strength punch. LP (60° Angle), MP (45° Angle), HP (30° Angle). EX (LP+MP 60° Angle, LP+HP 45° Angle, MP+HP 30° Angle)Only available in V-Trigger 1

Nensho Toraburesu (Burning Tigers Breath)-QCF + P: A fiery one handed projectile. Punch button strength determines the attack properties. LP (Slow startup and recovery, moderate speed and damage. Standard size. Full Screen),. MP (Faster startup and recovery, slower speed, higher damage, half screen travel distance, larger projectile.) HP (Fast startup and recovery, point blank range, highest damage, largest projectile.) EX (Fast startup and recovery, full screen range, highest damage, largest projectile.)

Raiko Ken (Lightning Tiger Fist)-HCB+ P (Command Hit Grab): Ann strikes her opponent with powerful left punch to the gut, strikes them with rapid right hand punches, and send them into the air with a left upward palm strike to the chin . Punch button strength determines the attack properties. All versions knock down) LP(Fastest Startup, Least Damage) MP (Slower Startup, More Damage), HP (Slowest Startup, Most Damage, Hard Knock Down) EX(Fastest Startup, Most Damage, Causes Wall Bounce) Resembles Mr. Karate's Zanretsuken.

Shojun Tora Ken (Ascending Tiger Fist)- F,D,DF + P: (Combo Extender) Left handed rising uppercut. Has projectile invincibility and no strike invincibility. Despite appearances this is not an anti air. LP(3F, Least Damage, Knocks Down), MP(4F, More Damage, Juggles In The Corner), HP(6F, Most Damage, Causes Juggle State), EX (5F, Gains Armor Frame 3, Most Damage, Causes Juggle State) Resembles Mr. Karate's Koho.

Nensho Tora Hizageri (Burning Tiger Knee Kick)- QCB+ K: Ann's perfected version of her brother's Dankukyaku. This horizontal moving attack's properties is determined by the kick button pressed. LK (Double Knee Only, Anti air, no invincibility, 1/8 Screen), MK (Double knee followed by a single flying kick. ¼ Screen), HK(Flying Double Knee, Double Flying Kick Combination Attack , ½ Screen), EX(Projectile Invincible Frame 3, Flying Double Knee, Double Flying Kick Combination Attack , ½ Screen)

Kuki Nensho Tora Hizageri (Air Burning Tiger Knee Kick)- QCB+ K: (In Air) Ann's performs the Nensho Tora Hizageri from a forward jump. The descent angle of the attack is determined by the kick button pressed. LK (Double Knee, 65° Angle), MK (Double knee followed by a single flying kick. 55° Angle), HK(Flying Double Knee, Double Flying Kick Combination Attack , 45° Angle), EX(Flying Double Knee, Double Flying Kick Combination Attack , LK+MK 65° Angle, LK+HK 55° Angle, MK+HK 45° Angle) Only available in V-Trigger 2

Critical Art:

Koshin Hiza Danmaku (Tiger God Knee Barrage)- HCFx2+K: Based on her father Go Hibiki's ultimate technique the Shoten Buraikyaku. Ann grabs her opponent by the head and hits with with rapid fire succession of knees to the face. Resembles Mr. Karate's Shoran Kyaku. (15 Hits , 345 damage)

V-Trigger 1 Only

Saiko Nensho Toraburesu (Supreme Burning Tigers Breath) -HCFx2+P: Ann's perfected version of her brother's Haoh Gadoken. Ann uses both of her arms to generate a massive projectile that causes significant damage and stun. Speed of the projectile determined by the punch button pressed with LP being the slowest and HP being the fastest. Travels full screen (5hits, 300 Damage/150 Stun)

Reasons to be in SFV:*

Ann is eager to test the effectiveness of Buraiken against the world's best martial artist. Her brother honored their father by “defeating” Sagat. She wishes to honor their father by showing the strength of his art to the world.

*Ann is Dan's opposite. She is serious and talented fighter. Her adoration of her brother Dan blinds her to his actually ability. She truly believes he defeated Sagat and that he was taking it easy on her in training. In truth she surpassed him before she left on her Musha Shugyo (Warrior's Pilgrimage).

Dandan

Spoiler

Name: Dandan Fan (Fan Dandan)

Nickname: Savior of Saikyo

Sex: Female

Ethnicity: Taiwanese

Height: 5ft 8in (1.73m)

Weight: 130lbs (59kg)

B/W/H: 36-24-36 (92cm-61cm-92cm)

Hometown: Tainan, Taiwan

Appearance: Dandan is a tall woman with a slender build. Despite being 68in (1.73m) tall she has 37im (0.94m) long legs. Dandan has long black hair that is pulled back into a pony tail with loose bangs in the front. She has brown eyes. Dandan wears a short sleeve orange collared shirt with a black vest over top of it. She wears black leather gloves on her hands. Dandan wears a white skirt with black leather belt with a square silver colored buckle on her waist. She wears black stockings on her legs and has white leather dress shoes on her feet.

Likes: Dan, Exotic Cars, Training, Driving Fast, Annoying Her Father

Dislikes: Traffic, Modeling (She only does it because her father hates it)

Fighting Style: Kan Saikyo no Kata (Perfect Strongest Style Form)

Tone: Dandan is an exuberant young woman. She loves to fight, but not to hurt people, for the sport.

Origins: Dandan is the daughter of Delun Fan the founder of tech giant VMT (Virtual Micro Technologies). Her father Delun and mother Daiyu tried to push Dandan towards traditional girls hobbies and interest. However, much to their chagrin, Dandan was quite the tomboy. She became of obsessed with martial arts films. Dandan constantly pestered her parents to let her learn martial arts. They were staunchly opposed.

Delun and his wife saw an ad for Dan Hibiki's Saikyo Style dojo. He seemed to be fraud in their eyes. That's when they got the idea of letting Dandan train with him. With a less than stellar instructor, she'd certainly lose interest in martial arts. Their plan backfired. Dan's goofy and jovial natural kept her interest. As she studied under Dan she quickly began to realize the flaws in his techniques. The concepts behind them where sound but their execution were left a lot to be desired.

Dandan did not want to hurt her masters feelings. She wanted to help him. Dandan worked tirelessly to perfect her teaches incomplete techniques. In her time away from the Saikyo school she researched similar arts to her masters to figure where his techniques came up short. She then applied what she learned to the Saikyo style. As she continued to improve Dan was elated. His student was showing the power of Saikyo!

As she grew older, he parents continued to try and pull her away from her favorite hobbies. Martial arts, racing, and sports made her happy. Training so vigorously in Saikyo made Dandan incredibly fit. Her long legs drew the attention of several modeling agencies. She continued to turn them down flat. When she saw how pleased this made her father, she started modeling just to spite him. While does not like it, modeling allowed her to make quite a bit of money. She had plenty of free time to train and no longer had to kowtow to her parents to get money. Dandan would use her income to fix up the Saikyo Dojo. Dan was surprisingly adept at business. She slowly pushed him away from teaching. Dandan would took over as lead instructor. Dan's personality was a perfect match for their ad campaign and Dandan's physical appearance drew in students too. Dandan would spend the next decade teaching and refining the techniques of Saikyo. She was finally confident enough to test Saikyo in a true fighting competition.

Rival: Tora (She wants to best the pupil of Sagat)

Stamina: 1000

Stun: 1000

Stun Recovery: 22F

Forward Dash: 14F

Back Dash: 25F

Forward Walk Speed: 4.8

Back Walk Speed: 4.2

Forward Dash Distance: 1.25

Back Dash Distance: 1.25

Normal Rise: 60F

Quick Rise: 30F

Delayed Rise: 75F

Back Rise: 45F

Taunt: Dandan stands straight up and extends her left arm towards her opponent with a closed fist before opening her hand and beckoning them to “Īkagen'ni shite!” (Come on!)  Animation is 50 Total Frames. If uninterrupted the start frames on Dandan's next Hyakurestuken is reduced by 3F.

Throw Range: 20

Throws:

Rokurestu Boku (Six Rending Slaps) -B+LP+LK: Dandan grabs her foe by the neck with her left hand hits them with a series of slaps and back hands before striking them with a powerful backhand slap that sends the spinning through the air way from her. 4F Startup 120 Damage/120 Stun

Saikyo Tenjinsai (Strongest Turning Dust Break) -B+LP+LK: Dandan shoulder throws her opponent behind her and stomps on them. 4F Startup 110 Damage/150 Stun

Unique Attacks:

Saikyo Tegatana (Strongest Hand Blade) – F+MP : (Overhead) Dandan slowly pulls her left arm back overhead and then quickly chops her hand down into the ground. 18F Startup 70 Damage/100 Stun +3 on Hit/-2 on Block

Saikyo Koken (Strongest Tiger Fist) - B+HP: Dandan steps forward striking with a powerful, glowing left open palm strike that knocks her foe off their feet. Can juggle airborne opponents. Juggles grounded opponent's in the corner only. 10F Startup 90 Damage/150 Stun Knocks Down/-2 on Block.

Chou Ushiro Geri (Super Back Kick) – F+LK: Dandan executes a quick high back kick to the opponent's head. Does not hit crouching opponents. 7F Startup 60 Damage/80 Stun +1 on Hit/-2 on Block.

Saikyo Senpu (Strongest Whirlwind) – F+ MK: (Overhead) Dandan strikes hops toward her opponent striking them with a jump spin back. Attack goes over lows. 14F Startup 80 Damage/100 Stun +1 on Hit/-6 on Block

Koen'Yoku (Tiger Swallow Wing) – B+HK: Dandan hits her opponent with a flying butt bash. Goes over low attacks. 16F Startup 80 Damage/120 Stun +6 on Hit, -4 on Block

Saikyo Rengeki (Strongest Chain Attack): MP,HP,HK: (Target Combo) Dandan strikes her foe with a right open palm punch to abdomen, left straight punch to the jaw, into left spinning back kick combination. 8F Startup 210 Damage/250 Stun Knocks down on Hit/-10 on Block

Saikyo Hishou Ren (Strongest Soaring Chain): B+MP, D+MP (Aerial Target Combo) while in the air Dandan strikes her opponent with a left palm strike uppercut into right overhead chop combination that causes a Hard Knock Down. 8F Startup 120 Damage/150 Stun

Zen Riposte:

Ga-Ou Ken (Self Way Sparkle Fist) – B,DB,D+P: Dandan pulls her left arm back and thrusts it forward with an open palm creating a point blank projectile attack that knocks the opponent away from her. Leaves standing. 40 Damage/50 Stun

Hishou Koenkyaku (Soaring Tiger Swallow) – B,DB,D+K: Dandan hops into the air and hits her opponent in the chest with a powerful dive kick. Knocks Down. 40 Damage/50 Stun

Zen Trance:

Kyukyoku Tenchi Saikyo no Kata (Ultimate Heaven Earth Strongest Style Form) – HP+HK: Dandan uses all four of bars of Z-Gauge losing access to the Zen System to gain a peerless focus.

Hageki Ken – Receives improved frame data and the ability to charge more powerful version of the projectile. LP Hageki Ken causes a juggle state at close range.

• Uncharged – Startup is reduced from 16F to 15F Startup,. Total Frames decrecased from 46 to 44. Stun damage increased from 100 to 120
  • Leve1 Charge – 19F Startup 49 Total Frames 2 Hits, 80 Damage/150 Stun,
  • Level 2 Charge – 21F Startup 52 Total Frames 3 Hits, 100 Damage/200 Stun

Hishou Hageki - Receives improved frame data, damage, attack properties, and landing recovery.

• Damage increased from 50 to 60
  • Startup Reduced from 12F to 10F
  • Landing Recovery from an ascending jump is reduced from 8F to 6F
  • Landing Recovery from a descending jump is reduced from 9F to 7F
  • Causes a juggles state on grounded opponent's at close range

Specials:

Hageki Ken (Wave Attack Fist) QCF+P: Dandan pulls back her right arm and thrust it's forward rapidly with an open palm. Attack generations moderately sized orange projectile. All versions 16F Startup 46 Total Frames 60 Damage/100 stun. Punch button determines projectile ascent angle. Angled projectiles cause a juggle state on hit. LP (Horizontal). MP (30° Angle) HP (45° Angle) EX 12F Startup 42 Total Frames 120 Damage/200 Stun (LP+MP Horizontal , LP+HP 30° Angle, MP+HP 45° Angle)

Hishou Hageki (Soaring Wave Attack) QCF+P: (In Air) From any jump, Dandan pulls back her right arm and thrusts it downward sending an orange projectile at her opponent. Projectile descent angle is determined by the punch button pressed. 12F Startup 50 Damage/100 Stun. 8F Landing Recovery/Ascending Jump, 9F Landing Recovery/Descending Jump. LP (65° Angle). MP (55° Angle) HP (45° Angle) EX(10F Startup, 80 Damage/150 Stun, 7F Landing Recovery/Ascending Jump, 8F Landing Recovery/Descending Jump, LP+MP 65° Angle, LP+HP 55° Angle, MP+HP 45° Angle)

Koryuuga (Clear Dragon Fang) F,D,DF+P: (Anti Air) Dandan gains a small white aura as she strikes with a powerful rising right uppercut that knocks her adversary off her feet. All version are invincible to airborne attacks. LP (4F Startup 100 Damage/150 Stun) MP (5F Startup 120 Damage/150 Stun) HP (6F Startup 140 Damage/150 stun) EX (4F Startup 150 Damage/150 Stun Full Startup Invincibility)

Hyakuretsuken (Hundred Rending Fists) HCB+P: Dandan overwhelms her foes with a rapid barrage of punches before ending the combination with a right straight punch to the sternum that sends them hurtling away. LP (8F Startup 110 Damage/150 Stun,-5 on Block) MP (12F Startup 130 Damage/150 Stun, -6 on Block) HP (16F Startup 150 Damage/200 stun -7 on Block) EX (8F Startup 150 Damage/200 Stun, Launches The Opponent Into A Juggle State, -10 on Block)

Zankukyaku (Slashing Air Leg) QCB+K: Dandan hops into the air and rushes her foes with an alternating jump kick combination that ends with a spin kick to the chest. Attack properties determined by the kick button pressed. LK(16F 70 Damage/100 Stun. 2 hits, +2 On Hit, -4 On Block) MK(9F Startup 90 Damage/150 Stun, 3 Hits, Knocks Down, -2 On Block) HK (12F Startup 120 Damage/200 Stun, 4 Hits, Knocks Down, -6 On Block) EX (8F Startup 140 Damage/200 Stun, 5 hits, Hard Knock Down, -2 On Block)

Hizankukyaku (Flying Slashing Air Leg) QCB+K: (Anti Air) From any jump, Dandan strikes her opposition with a flying kick into spin kick combination. All version hit up to two times. Attack properties determined by the kick button pressed. LK(13F 80 Damage/120 Stun. Causes Juggle State, 16F Landing Recovery) MK(9F Startup 100 Damage/150 Stun, 9F Landing Recovery, Shorter Travel Distance) HK (9F Startup 100 Damage/150 Stun, 9F Landing Recovery, Longer Travel Distance) EX (8F Startup 150 Damage/200 Stun, 4 hits, 12F Landing Recovery, If the first hit lands, the opponent is locked into the attack and slammed into the ground for a Hard Knock Down)

Zen Art 1:

Kyukyoku Tenchi Zuki (Ultimate Heaven & Earth Thrust) QCBx2+P: Dandan stomps the ground with her back leg, holds out her left arm with an open palm, and takes a single step forward while striking her foe with a powerful straight right punch.

• 270 Damage
  • 480 Stun
  • 2 Bars of Z Gauge

Zen Art 2:

Saiko Hageki Ken (Supreme Wave Attack Fist) QCFx2+P: Dandan stomps her back foot as she pulls back both of her arms and thrust this her arms forward widely apart with open palms. This generation a massive orange projectile that engulfs her opponent before exploding sending them careening away from her.

• 360 Damage
  • 180 Stun
  • 3 Bars of Z Gauge

Zen Art 3:

Koryuuko Ranbu (Clear Dragon Wild Dance) QCFx2+K: Dandan rushes towards her striking them with a flurry of punches before going into a multi kick combination that stuns her foe. Dandan quickly adjusts her vest, gains gaining a glowing aura before flooring them with a vicious Koryuuga.

• 480 Damage
  • 270 Stun
  • 4 Bars of Z Gauge

Reasons to be in SFVI:

Dandan believes that Saikyo, with her refinements, can stand up to any martial art. After a few successful exhibition matches. She drew the attention of more renowned fighters. The Secret Society pulled some strings in the background to get her invited to latest martial arts tournament. While they are scouting her in secret, Dandan is out to prove that she is not just another pretty face and that her Kan Saikyo no Kata (Perfect Strongest Style) arts can stand up to the best in the world.

Notes:

• Dandan's look is a female version of Robert Garcia's KOFXIV design with her shirt color being change to orange as a nod to Ryo Sakazaki
  • Dandan moves are a combination of Dan, Ryo, Roberto, Yuri, and Takuma.
  • Dandan's forward throw Rokurestu Boku is modeled after Yuri's Hyakurestu Binta (Hundred Rending Face Slaps).
  • Dandan's back throw Saikyo Tenjinsai is Dan's command grab from SF4 Omega Mode.
  • Dandan's command overhead punch Saikyo Tegatana is her version of Ryo's overhead chop command normal
  • Dandan's Saikyo Koken command normal is modeled after Takuma's Kyokugen Ko'ou (Utmost Limit Style Tiger Sparkle). This move is similar to Ryo's short range fireball that appears in some version of his moveset.
  • Chou Ushiro Geri is modeled after Robert Garcia command light kick
  • Saikyo Senpu is modeled after Robert Garcia's command heavy kick overhead.
  • Koen'Yoku is modeled after Yuri's En'Yoku (Flying Swallow Wing) flying butt attack
  • Her punch Zen Riposte, Ga-Ou Ken, is a nod to Dan's Gadoken (Self Way Fist) and Ryo's Ko Ou Ken (Tiger Sparkle Fist).
  • Her kick Zen Riposte, Hishou Koenkyaku, mirrors Robert's dive kick special attack Hien Ryuujin Kyaku (Flying Swallow Thunder God Kick) almost exactly.
  • Hageki Ken is her version of Robert Garcia projectile. Ryuu-Geki Ken (Dragon Attack Fist).
  • Her air fireball Hishou Hageki is inspired by Ryo's aerial Ko Ou Ken and Yuri's Raiou Ken (Lighting Sparkle Fist).
  • Koryuuga is inspired by Dan's Koryuken (Clear Dragon Fist) and Robert Garcia's Ryuuga (Dragon Fang)
  • Hyakurestsuken is Dandan's version of Ryo's Zanretsuken (Momentary Fury Fist) and Dan's Danretsuken (Bullet Fury Fist)
  • Zankukyaku and Hizankukyaku are Dandan's version of Dan's Dankukyaku (Severing Air leg).
  • Dandan's Zen Art 1 Kyukyoku Tenchi Zuki is her rendition of Ryo's Tenchi Haohken (Heaven & Earth Supreme Sparkle Fist), Side note Dan parodied this move in SvC Chaos. His version Kyukyoku Tenchi Gado Zuki (Ultimate Heaven & Earth Self Way Thrust) causes Dan to break his hand on impact.
  • Her Zen Art 2, Saiko Hageki Ken, is a rendition the massive projectile attack Haoh Shokoken (Supreme King Soaring Howl Fist) used by every practitioner of Kyokugen Karate. Ryo, Robert, Takuma, Yuri, and even Marco Rodriguez (Garou Mark of the Wolves). Dan parodies this with his Haoh Gadoken.
  • Dandan's Zen Art 3, Koryuuko Ranbu, is inspired by Ryo and Takuma's Desperation Move, Ryuuko Ranbu (Dragon & Tiger Wild Dance). This attack has been parodied by Dan since his inception with his Hisshou Buraiken

Edited by Darc_Requiem