Stage Select

The Street Fighter VI Story Thread: Shadaloo Died so Luke Could Live!

Just now, Dragonfave723 said:

I highly doubt Daigo will be the mystery 5th character. He's most likely not playable. Daigo's string begins with an X like the other NPCs, whereas playable characters begin with Z.

Daigo could just be an assist for Akira, much like Nadeshiko for Mika.  

Yeah It's to early too have his model if he was the 5th

It's probably this purpose according to others

giphy.gif

Not a fan of Akira and Daigo

I would prefer that kind of gameplay for the Xianyu and Jianyu since season 1

But It makes Rival School characters viable against SF because they need to fight or ask help from someone

Edited by Shakunetsu
6 hours ago, Shakunetsu said:

Yeah It's to early too have his model if he was the 5th

It's probably this purpose according to others

giphy.gif

Not a fan of Akira and Daigo

I would prefer that kind of gameplay for the Xianyu and Jianyu since season 1

But It makes Rival School characters viable against SF because they need to fight or ask help from someone

Couldn't disagree more. I'm still not a fan of Mika having Nadeshiko come out of nowhere. I don't mind assists in Vs. style or team games but I don't care for them being present in one on one fighters.

I do love the 3D models that SFV has going on right now. Much more improved than SFIV's 3D models. This kind of look gives SF its uniqueness. 

With MK and Injustice going for the most realistic looking character models, more more stylized but still some realistic aspects of 3D fighters like Tekken and DoA, Street Fighter's 3D models being more stylized than realistic, and then the 2D look of anime fighters.

38 minutes ago, Jocelot said:

I wouldn't mind Daigo being the last SFV character but jeah as others have said I'd imagine any models of him found are for Akira's super or whatever. He's a cool as hell character tho, the dude radiates big dick energy

edit-whoops I thought this was SFV general discussion

Hey man, it's still SFV discussion. You aren't bothering us. We don't bite.

Hyper realistic is not the way to go because most of their character design for SF isn't made with that thought to begin with. Same does the special moves and supers.

MVC3 and the new SamSho is are liked and easy to port, the size is low because they are more stylized not the realistic route that is way to huge in detail and heavy.

Despite MVCi having more detail compare to MVC3. MVC3 bested it in the visual aspect because of being stylized. 

People may not compare MVCi to TVC but TVC looks more appealing to wide range of audience than MVCi

tumblr_na6ryi8xN51sibomdo1_500.gif

tumblr_o5fmz341Vs1u6jjy9o1_500.gif

tumblr_nirk7ex06M1r7sijxo1_500.gifv

How I wished Capcom went to this style with MVCI

maxresdefault.jpg

Edited by Shakunetsu
1 hour ago, Jocelot said:

I wouldn't mind Daigo being the last SFV character but jeah as others have said I'd imagine any models of him found are for Akira's super or whatever. He's a cool as hell character tho, the dude radiates big dick energy

edit-whoops I thought this was SFV general discussion

An outsider!

GET HIM!!!

1 hour ago, Darc_Requiem said:

Hey man, it's still SFV discussion. You aren't bothering us. We don't bite.

Oh, we don't?

12 hours ago, Miðgarðsorm said:

Lol, literally the first costume Lisa Lisa had in her first appearance in JoJo.

553ae29471a90f801cb00e82982e04594200198e

This may even probably appeared as a potential  secret costume if a code was entered 

If not, It's kinda waste potential if not used as reference the Rose's MB in Capcom Fighting Jam / Capcom Fighting Evolution

It's better to reference both jojo and Rose previous reappearances to establish a shout out to it

Which at least made their own inter connectivity

19 hours ago, Shakunetsu said:

@Miðgarðsorm

Your asking for ID code from the other thread.

Nadeshiko ID code is NDK

Daigo's ID is X01

And here's an additional info that might help and also give a doubt if he is a just an assist or not

Two P ID is X00 (Not an Assist Character)

I think Daigo will be part of the stage KO.
Maybe the river side has the loser go in the water; the slope side has the loser stumble into Daigo, who may be very annoyed that you tried to fight his sister. "How dare you lay a hand on my sis?" *megaton punch to the sky*
If the loser is Akira, maybe Daigo can humorously scold her for getting into the fight.

On 11/27/2020 at 5:50 PM, Shakunetsu said:

Since the original stage is from Project Justice

The RS stage was in Kansai region can be along Osaka or Nara

and it’s in a different location the one in SF4 is in Kanto Region might be near to many metropolis like Tokyo

The original stage was named 大和川堤防 Yamatogawa teibō, "Yamato river levee". It's the only real-life reference in Project Justice, and indeed the Yamato flows between Nara and Ōsaka's prefectures, not far from Capcom's HQ.