Stage Select

Video Game Discussion Thread vol. 2

49 minutes ago, Chadouken said:

I beat the moon witch last night. Academy was fucking sick. I noticed another big castle across the lake up and to the west I'm gonna check out tonight. @RSG3 sorry I haven't hit you up to play. I'm kinda enjoying just doing it at my own pace. And I forget about multilayer after I get right lol.

Its  ok used to being unloved

56 minutes ago, Chadouken said:

I beat the moon witch last night. Academy was fucking sick. I noticed another big castle across the lake up and to the west I'm gonna check out tonight. @RSG3 sorry I haven't hit you up to play. I'm kinda enjoying just doing it at my own pace. And I forget about multilayer after I get right lol.

That's Caria manor. I don't know what build your using but that place has one of the best Fai/Int weapons in the game. 

3 hours ago, Chadouken said:

I'm running a +9 Uchigatana right now. I haven't even messed with magic or incantations lol.

Yea you probably won't have the stats for the weapon he's talking about. It's OK tho because Katanas are the best weapon class in the game. Youth doing well more the. Fine with the Uchi. 

More

hahah seeing Omega Red just reminded me... imagine what modern-day Hollywood casting would do with that one... probably get Denzel Washington or Bill Duke to be Omega Red....then of course if you complain about it you're called a racist or a coon, as some other chump say "well ACTUALLY him being a white Russian guy isn't integral to the character sooooooooo....it like, totally makes sense that he could be a black person!"  haha yeah ok, bruh whatever.

Edited by MillionX
28 minutes ago, DangerousJ said:

It always surprised me that for being one of Marvel's flagship characters, Spidey and Venom were the only playable Spider man characters in the versus series. 

I always thought they'd modify Omega Red slightly and use him as a template for .Doc Ock 

iirc Green Goblin, Miles Morales and Doc Ock were all going to be in MvC3 at one point or another but either programming limitations, capcom not being happy with their move sets or development times made Capcom cut the characters. 

Edited by iStu X

All these Digimon Survive reviews has me conflicted. I wasn't interested before but the more I hear about it the more I see it is very similar in tone at least to the SMT Devil Survivor games. 

I have plenty to play in terms of a large RPG backlog but I kind of want another game like Devil Survivor and I don't mind the Digimon aspects nor the weak battle mechanics. 

32 minutes ago, Wellman said:

All these Digimon Survive reviews has me conflicted. I wasn't interested before but the more I hear about it the more I see it is very similar in tone at least to the SMT Devil Survivor games. 

I have plenty to play in terms of a large RPG backlog but I kind of want another game like Devil Survivor and I don't mind the Digimon aspects nor the weak battle mechanics. 

just wait until holiday. It’ll probably be at or under $30 by then and you’ll be through some of the said backlog. 

Edited by iStu X
21 hours ago, TheInfernoman said:

She's not totally wrong...if she only knew how dark Kirby can get...

That's the thing: she does know. She's been playing Kirby game since she was 6. She's 17 now. She's seen Nightmare, Marx, Zero II and and Void Termina. But I guess a creepy lab with eldridch horrors does kick things up a notch.