Stage Select

Video Game Discussion Thread vol. 2


Recommended Posts

43 minutes ago, Camacho said:

I'd guess a lot of those 90's Nickelodeon voice actors died from things like paint huffing or jackass type "stunts".

Nah, Billy West is still alive. In fact, most of the characters chosen still have their VAs alive. Only one I believed that passed away is Oblina’s. RIP Christine Cavanaugh.

 

It’s just that getting the voice actors would have made them go over budget.

 

27 minutes ago, Darc_Requiem said:

Is there a PC version of the game?

 

19 minutes ago, purbeast said:

Not sure.  I haven't really been following it other than the stuff posted in here.


It’ll be on Steam.

 

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1414850/Nickelodeon_AllStar_Brawl/

 

Link to comment
43 minutes ago, MillionX said:

That Power Rangers game just keeps on going...

 

This game will forever aggravate me because Justin Wong was one of the lead battle mechanic supervisors and programmers for the game. 
 

The reason that matters is because he spent the entirety of MvC3’s tournament life absolutely shitting on the title only for him to make Power Rangers BftG basically MvC3: Power Rangers Turbo Edition. 

 

Link to comment
1 hour ago, iStu X said:

This game will forever aggravate me because Justin Wong was one of the lead battle mechanic supervisors and programmers for the game. 
 

The reason that matters is because he spent the entirety of MvC3’s tournament life absolutely shitting on the title only for him to make Power Rangers BftG basically MvC3: Power Rangers Turbo Edition. 

 

He contributed but I'm 99% sure that Clockwork was the actual battle director.

Link to comment
2 hours ago, OPTIMUS124 said:

Browsing Amazon for the possible M.2 drive. The recommended spec for a write speed of 5500MB/s seems to be the hardest one to meet (today) for what's available at a decent cost. 

How soon did you need one? This is one I have. It comes with a heatsink, meets the dimensional requirements, and exceeds the speed requirements. I think New Egg still has it in stock. Amazon is like 6 weeks out.

 

Amazon

https://www.amazon.com/Patriot-Viper-VP4300-Solid-State/dp/B08YZ5V3DD/ref=sr_1_1?crid=1SDJH6NEFMBV2&dchild=1&keywords=patriot%2Bviper%2Bvp4300&qid=1631658263&sr=8-1&th=1

 

New Egg

https://www.newegg.com/patriot-1tb-viper-vp4300/p/N82E16820225259?Description=VP4399&cm_re=VP4399-_-20-225-259-_-Product&quicklink=true

Edited by Darc_Requiem
Link to comment

Looks like Playstation twitter goofed and announced a remake for Destroy all humans 2 before it was ready to be announced

https://www.ign.com/articles/destroy-all-humans-2-remake-release-date-announced

 

Dying Light 2 delayed again, early next year now

https://www.ign.com/articles/dying-light-2-delayed-to-early-next-year

 

Funcom aqcuires Cabinet Group, gets Conan IP

https://www.gematsu.com/2021/09/funcom-acquires-cabinet-group-including-conan-the-barbarian-and-dozens-of-other-ip

Link to comment

hell yeah, I like what I see so far

I'm just hoping for a console version...and that it's offline playable... it's a shame that "offline capability" is becoming a rare treat these days....that shit is disgusting, tbh.

 

...but sheeeitttt, I'm already wondering about the possibilities here... so you build your own "lair", it seems, and ravage nearby towns.  It would be nice to be able to turn people, being the progenitor of my own vampire clan...perhaps keeping some of the locals around as thralls/ghouls....then local bands of would-be heroic hunters show up on occasion *trying* to stop us....marching to certain doom.  

Edited by MillionX
Link to comment
4 hours ago, Darc_Requiem said:

How soon did you need one? This is one I have. It comes with a heatsink, meets the dimensional requirements, and exceeds the speed requirements. I think New Egg still has it in stock. Amazon is like 6 weeks out.

 

Amazon

https://www.amazon.com/Patriot-Viper-VP4300-Solid-State/dp/B08YZ5V3DD/ref=sr_1_1?crid=1SDJH6NEFMBV2&dchild=1&keywords=patriot%2Bviper%2Bvp4300&qid=1631658263&sr=8-1&th=1

 

New Egg

https://www.newegg.com/patriot-1tb-viper-vp4300/p/N82E16820225259?Description=VP4399&cm_re=VP4399-_-20-225-259-_-Product&quicklink=true

Don't need one quite yet. I got a number of projects that I am working on, so gaming is going on the backburner for a bit. 

 

Performance wise, what are your thoughts?

Link to comment
11 hours ago, OPTIMUS124 said:

Don't need one quite yet. I got a number of projects that I am working on, so gaming is going on the backburner for a bit. 

 

Performance wise, what are your thoughts?

I haven't had any issues thus far. It hasn't been long enough for me to vouch for it. That said, I have 1TB USB 3.0 Thumb Drive from the same company for my PS4 games. No issues. I gave a 512MB version of that same drive to my brother for his PS4 games no problem there either. It's part of the reason I went with this particular NVME drive.

Edited by Darc_Requiem
Link to comment
31 minutes ago, RegH81 said:

Cruis'n Blast looks like stupid fun! Annnnd of course physical copies of the game aren't on Amazon until October. SMH. And that cheesy theme song is aces.

Dunno wtf the deal is with this physical game.

 

Mine supposed to be at BB Saturday.

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
  • Create New...
Stage Select