Stage Select

The Guilty Gear general, Anime perky boobs are de wae

47 minutes ago, Vhozite said:

I’m not commenting on the quality or viability of her attacks, im saying she’s boring to use. Her buttons are good but they aren’t fun to hit. I don’t feel like I’m slapping my dick across someone’s face they’re just golf clap level excitement.

I see, and I do kinda have the same feeling, I wanted to main her when she came out but outside of her successful counter being hella satisfing I didn't have much fun either

24 minutes ago, Pair of Rooks said:

I can tell Ky must be good now because i get so much salt when someone wins now.  teabagging, corpse hitting, etc.  😂

He was good before, it's just that now he's dumb good and shitters can win too

Holy shit Nago fS gets way faster with bloodrage. At level 3 it has 12f startup (vs the level 1 16f startup). It’s now actually worth using when your bloodrage is high, unlike before when it was objectively worse than 5H at level 3. 2S goes from 12f startup to 10f. Not as dramatic a change but it was already a quick button so that’s expected. 

Also Kamu is -3 now, but it still can be made neutral or even plus if you hit on the last active frame. Basically you have to space it now, which is perfectly fair. 

12 hours ago, Vhozite said:

Also Kamu is -3 now, but it still can be made neutral or even plus if you hit on the last active frame. Basically you have to space it now, which is perfectly fair. 

Got hit by this yesterday.
On a certain knowckdown fukyo>Kamu is guaranteed meaty +

• 2 weeks later...
30 minutes ago, Vhozite said:

I like the game but I just don’t feel fulfilled fighting randoms.

Honestly I've lost a lot of my like for the game now. They fixed nothing, made stupid stuff stupider and in general its overall kinda shitty.

Damage is higher for characters that were high damage and my character got nerfed for no good reason. CEO is going to be a parade of stupid shit.

9 hours ago, Sonero said:

Honestly I've lost a lot of my like for the game now. They fixed nothing, made stupid stuff stupider and in general its overall kinda shitty.

Damage is higher for characters that were high damage and my character got nerfed for no good reason. CEO is going to be a parade of stupid shit.

What don’t you like about the game? I don’t follow the patches or meta close enough to know what’s changing outside of my low level Nago play. 

I come to terms with Strive not bring my ideal game so I just enjoy it for what it is with people I know…just Like SFV unfortunately lol