Stage Select

The Cartoons and Animation Thread

On 4/30/2021 at 4:01 AM, iStu X said:

They are doing another series set in the same universe but they haven’t said who is involved 

it also could just be Netflix being Netflix 

I mean they frankly got much more out of the cast then I was expecting given it is a reimagined Castlevania 3/PS2 game set just after it Curse of Darkness. Hopefully they will do something similar with the other games.

On 4/29/2021 at 4:19 PM, KimuraLOX said:

I don't like the changes they made to the Amber character but it's a pretty good adaption of the comic.

i dont think they are planning to write her off as fast as the comics did. id like to believe they are starting her at the bottom of being a dumbass and growing to understand marks world.

Spoiler

so when he eventually leaves her for eve it'll be a bigger deal. 

8 hours ago, Maxx said:

i dont think they are planning to write her off as fast as the comics did. id like to believe they are starting her at the bottom of being a dumbass and growing to understand marks world.

Reveal hidden contents

so when he eventually leaves her for eve it'll be a bigger deal. 

Yeah, when you get Zazie as the VA, one would guess they plan to have her around for a minute. 

Hope we get to see more of Planet Vegeta in the new movie. Gettin insight into the Saiyans civilization was like the BEST part of Broly. I legit would've likeda mini-series based on that. Bardock, King Vegeta, Freeza and all the political intrigue could be interesting 

7 minutes ago, iStu X said:

Why does all the recent Netflix Animated Originals look the fucking same. It’s such a huge turn off and makes me not want to watch it 

Because alot of them use the Mir studios. It's clearly a Netflix edict imo because Castlevania and yasuke are diff studios and look similar. 

Edited by Maxx
1 hour ago, Maxx said:

Because alot of them use the Mir studios. It's clearly a Netflix edict imo because Castlevania and yasuke are diff studios and look similar. 

I get that but that’s also dumb and It’s an eyesore. 

Edited by iStu X
6 hours ago, BornWinner said:

New screenshots for Masters of the Universe. It will be on Netflix July 23rd.

I really hope this doesn't suck. If it does, I'm going to have to pull a Stewie on Kevin Smith. I've heard things....not going to repeat them but they weren't good. Hopefully those things were wrong.