Stage Select

The NFL Thread: 2024 Offseason: NO DEFENSE ALLOWED

On 1/17/2022 at 8:58 AM, Lantis said:

I find extreme joy living in TX and watching all the salt coming from Cowgirls fans. Blaming the refs for their shitty performance is such low-hanging fruit.

Same goes for Dak and his support of fans pelleting the refs with trash

Dak somehow didn't know you had to give to  ball to the official. Not only that the Cowboys couldn't stop committing penalties. Good for Jimmy G. The guy is a good QB he just can't stay healthy. I wish him luck, dude wins like 70% of his starts.

Edited by Darc_Requiem

Chiefs vs Bills

Titans vs Bengals

Packers vs 49ers

Buccaneers vs Rams

Should be good games, really the only blow out I can see is (may think I'm crazy and Brady might bite me in the butt) Buccaneers losing to the Rams. Rest I'm going with Bills, Titans, and Packers.

On 1/17/2022 at 10:00 AM, Darc_Requiem said:

Dak somehow didn't know you had to give to  ball to the official. Not only that the Cowboys couldn't stop committing penalties. Good for Jimmy G. The guy is a good QB he just can't stay healthy. I wish him look, dude wins like 70% of his starts.

It's mind boggling to me that an NFL player thinks the ref doesn't have to spot the ball at the correct yard line.

This is McNabb level stupidity not knowing you can tie a regular season game.  

1 hour ago, Lantis said:

Wait a sec, you think the Bucs are gonna lose to the Rams in a blowout?? 😂

I know pretty crazy, I think a better way of saying it is that I wouldn't be surprised if the Bucs lose to the Rams. But f it, I'll just go with getting blown out, lol.

Reasoning, Brady kind of weak to pass rushing. Rams have two of the best in Donald and Miller. Buc's O-Line won't be 100%, I believe one of their starters will be out. Still not sure if Fournette will be playing. Personally I like the Rams offensive more than the Bucs. Stafford played well last night, may have gotten all the playoff jitters out. Kupp great as always, as someone who had to watch OBJ. He's pretty scary with momentum. I know that applies to a lot of players, but with OBJ that really applies. 

Of course it's Brady so he'll probably make me eat my own words, lol.

Well I hope my two picks being wrong today means my picks tomorrow will be right, lol. Damn both first seeds out already. Packer's special teams suck monkey balls. If we get another Chiefs Buccs Superbowl, I probably won't watch it to be honest lol. Congrats to the Bengals for making the AFC championship. Rodgers potential last game as a Packer.

Packers proving me not watching the NFL outside of Thanksgiving and the family setting was the right thing as a Packers fan. But missing the Titans fall to the Bengals of all teams is a bit of a bummer, but just knowing they collapsed after getting the bye week does bring a smile to my face.

5 minutes ago, globe said:

Damn, heartbreaking for the Bills. I still think NFL should do the same OT rules as in college, but whatever. I only got 1 prediction right, but at least it was Rams winning.

With how that game was going, I bet they would be going back and forth for eternity

7 minutes ago, globe said:

Damn, heartbreaking for the Bills. I still think NFL should do the same OT rules as in college, but whatever. I only got 1 prediction right, but at least it was Rams winning.

My buddy's text after the game:

"At least you guys didn't lose the Superbowl again."

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Edited by DoctaMario
7 minutes ago, Lantis said:

With how that game was going, I bet they would be going back and forth for eternity

Possibly, there was a Penn State game last year that had like 9 OT I think. 

6 minutes ago, DoctaMario said:

My buddy's text after the game:

"At least you guys didn't lose the Superbowl again."

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

lol, I made a bet with someone that the Bills would make 4 AFC championship titles in a row, but never advance to the Super Bowl. But looks like I lost that bet.

Damn so many teams looking for a quarterback in the off season.

Steelers

Broncos

Buccaneers

Saints

Panthers (maybe)

Colts (maybe)

Texans (maybe)

WFT (maybe)

Eagles (maybe)

Packers  (maybe)

Vikings (maybe)

Browns (maybe)

Giants already said they were keeping Jones, I just hope they get a better back up this year.