Stage Select

Soul Calibur Thread - Return of Neclord's Waifu

@GetTheTables

Nadeshiko (Final) I was using a sticker to make her body suit appear whiter. Took that off to add a Chinese symbol to her back. Made her knee pads black so they wouldn't conflict the silver-white color of her body pieces. Lowered the circle on her torso to be more accurate to her artwork. Modified the symbols on her side to be closer to her actual look.

New

lABb4Fp.jpg

Old

1D6TAp6.jpg

More angles of the finished look

9VZ6T0O.jpg

QFjxre1.jpg

9oga8IZ.jpg

And on an unrelated note.

Red Sonja

ysQoDt6.jpg

kdVswjL.jpg

Edit: I did heel Nadeshiko too. Comparison of the two.

UwTYLxB.jpg

33YXU6T.jpg

1SyWL5y.jpg

UuQEkmX.jpg

bJw2dKA.jpg

Edited by Darc_Requiem
57 minutes ago, misterBee said:

I hear a lot of people are actually playing this on PC.  Maybe I should get the game there?  @Darc_Requiem you actually PLAYING this game? What about you @GetTheTables?

Online sucks. So no not really. I've finished all but one of the single players stories but every time I try to get online there are issues. Maybe @GetTheTables has had better luck.

5 hours ago, misterBee said:

I hear a lot of people are actually playing this on PC.  Maybe I should get the game there?  @Darc_Requiem you actually PLAYING this game? What about you @GetTheTables?

I have almost pulled the trigger on it a bunch of times but every time I do I hear a bunch of anecdotes about how the online isn't very good. Plus right now I'm broke AF due to my marriage dissolving.

So right now I'm holding out for the online to get tweaked and/or a particularly sexy sale to roll through.

26 minutes ago, GetTheTables said:

I have almost pulled the trigger on it a bunch of times but every time I do I hear a bunch of anecdotes about how the online isn't very good. Plus right now I'm broke AF due to my marriage dissolving.

So right now I'm holding out for the online to get tweaked and/or a particularly sexy sale to roll through.

Sorry to hear about your marriage man. 

18 hours ago, GetTheTables said:

Oh man I'm really sorry to hear that...hope things get better for you soon!

Let us know if there is anything we can do to help!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
4 hours ago, Darc_Requiem said:

@misterBee  Yeah the quality isn't good. There is artifacting. I tried lowering the resolution but it didn't matter. Although my Twitch archive wasn't much better, which is odd because the last time I streamed to Twitch the quality was fine. 

On YouTube you need to stream at high resolution (like 1440p and up).  When you do so, YouTube switches to its high-res codec, which has better quality.  Still not as good as having a 'source' quality option, but it's all you can do.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I am now on the soulcalibur thread! Nice CAS's as always @Darc_Requiem. Letting the other peeps know this is the thread @TWINBLADES_SRK @Shahenzan @BornWinner @M A R T I A N  @KingTubb @Edmund @Yiceman. @Scanman welcome! I noticed you were asking on the thread over at SRK. If you liked Zasalamel in SCIII, you'll very much like him in VI I think.

I had one draft on the SOULCALIBUR thread at SRK but I'll just post i there instead

patch 2.25 notes

https://media-center.bandainamcoent.eu/games/soulcalibur6/sc6_battle-adjustment225_En.pdf

On 3/31/2018 at 1:04 PM, misterBee said:

Never been seriously into SC. If this one's fun I'll give it a shot. 

In my experience this game is very fun. The addition of lethal hits are so good. I have played it on PS4 with some of the users I tagged and with @Darc_Requiem. Connection's been pretty good. And there's something about the moves in SC that make them look like they have... weight, impact! And they look great in motion.
Right now it's $15 on PSN or you look for a physical on sale.

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP0700-CUSA09903_00-SC6GAME000000001

Edited by AriesWarlock