Stage Select

Soul Calibur Thread - Return of Neclord's Waifu


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, CESTUS III said:

Just realized i forgot to add the OC gallery, wich probably is my favourite after the SC Universe recreation ones, tons of stuff

 

= WARRIORS & MONSTERS: Teh Gatsu’s OC Temple =

 

 

 

 

Primo work. I have a few OC's but those more to flesh out characters that i couldn't draw. Some of my books characters or some of my Street Fighter concept characters. I'll see have to try to put them together somewhere.

Link to comment

I just thought about it. I could have just copied these to my thumb drive instead of sharing them to my Twitter. Oh well. Here are a few of my OC's. Not exactly what I envisioned but a rough idea of what a few of my book characters look like.

 

Deinov Brazenwind

31 years old

6'2 220lbs

Race: Artcan-Vekinsali Hybrid

FJEYvt-WUAYd-Mp?format=jpg&name=4096x409

FJEYyW0XEAkFE0-?format=jpg&name=4096x409

 

Asidio D'Esherhault

61 years old

5'6 125lbs

Race: Vekinsali

FJEbZHqXsA8VMc2?format=jpg&name=4096x409

FJEbHO6XsAQk4aQ?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Link to comment

Khalia Tiamar*

27 Year Old

5"11 165lbs

Race: Zoazi 

*Hasn't Appeared In My Book series yet, based on my old Everquest 1 Erudite Paladin

FJEZSQvXsAgF_JM?format=jpg&name=4096x409

FJEZWbrXMAI9ayC?format=jpg&name=4096x409

 

Deinya D'Esherhault (Brazenwind)**

20 years old

5'8" 153lbs

Race: 1/4 Arctan, 3/4 Vekinsali

**Future daughter of Deinov and Asidio. Book 3 Character....haven't finished book 2 to yet.  😑

FJEby6iX0AcY3VX?format=jpg&name=4096x409

FJEbtlNWQAQs8Rs?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Edited by Darc_Requiem
Link to comment
On 1/17/2022 at 3:41 PM, Darc_Requiem said:

Someone has a problem but he shall remain nameless 👀

 

20220117183700_1.thumb.jpg.4d8fc26d54f9722c2402134ad05105df.jpg

 

20220117183735_1.thumb.jpg.ab865610a1f6209bbcaa1dc1cabfc832.jpg

 

20220117183828_1.thumb.jpg.43f6ba0199ca710cc690e09232f5c131.jpg

 

20220117183745_1.thumb.jpg.7830ab5b0247c0c86e5d793635e11fb9.jpg

 

 

 

All these custom characters pale in comparison to that gorgeous stage they're on. Can I just have glamour shots of the stage in that golden sunset light? What's the backstory on the stage? How old is it? Do you think the stage would like me if we met IRL?

 

Link to comment
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Darc_Requiem said:

i think it's a good job and  mostly you're there, see what you can do with sticker work but once you reach the max of stickers/3d items there is'nt much you can do beyond optimize stuff you already did to free slots 

 

My2cent next move i would do if i was you would be use "blue pocket" stickers turned black-light gray to add silver buttons and simulate the cloth to be vertically divided in two parts... done on both jacket and waist cloth will allow you with 4 stickers to add 8 buttons and create the illusion the two items are same long jacket

Edited by CESTUS III
Link to comment
2 hours ago, CESTUS III said:

i think it's a good job and  mostly you're there, see what you can do with sticker work but once you reach the max of stickers/3d items there is'nt much you can do beyond optimize stuff you already did to free slots 

 

My2cent next move i would do if i was you would be use "blue pocket" stickers turned black-light gray to add silver buttons and simulate the cloth to be vertically divided in two parts... done on both jacket and waist cloth will allow you with 4 stickers to add 8 buttons and create the illusion the two items are same long jacket

I appreciate the insight. I wish their was good skull accessory option. I was going to fake them with the Jack O' Latern's but you can't shrink them to a small enough size. 

Link to comment
38 minutes ago, Darc_Requiem said:

I appreciate the insight. I wish their was good skull accessory option. I was going to fake them with the Jack O' Latern's but you can't shrink them to a small enough size. 

I think the mini voldo-mask as you did is the best option you had, would have done the same

Maybe you can see if you can manage to change the face (nose-mouth-chin) texture switching from flat silver to the skulls texture to make it fit someway

 

If is of any help i remember i did domething similar (used only chin part of voldo-mask) recreating Dampierre, who had similar size golden skull on stomach area, i think you can do the same, hiding the "blade+spiderweb" upper part inside the body (hip) and leaving out just the smooth chin part you need

 

But can't help much because i've no more SC on my PS4

 

Edit: here the pic (think you can zoom clicking on it)

https://8wayrun.com/attachments/1590855522448-png.75611/

 

I know a zoom pic on the detail would have helped more, but as said got no SC at the moment 😅

Edited by CESTUS III
Link to comment
Posted (edited)

@CESTUS IIII took your concept but went with a different motif. If you try to use the pockets it leaves an outline. You can't make them solid black with just the buttons. I had already used to two stickers to give them a black glove on one hand to go with a white one on the other. That said, I figured out a way to get 12 buttons out of the remaining 6 sticker slots. You'll probably figure out how I did it. I mean this with all sincerity. You are the best Soul Calibur Create A Soul maker I've ever seen.

 

Edit: Oh I applied a pattern to the Voldo masks. It allowed me to get the bone grey look I was going for. It was the only way I could think of to get rid of the "metallic" hue any color had on them.

 

rjTdShh.jpg

 

ilNl5Lc.jpg

Edited by Darc_Requiem
Link to comment
3 hours ago, Darc_Requiem said:

@CESTUS III You'll probably figure out how I did it. I mean this with all sincerity.

That's a tough one going by memory, if i have to bet i would say owl head sticker, with yellow owl turned full black to be invisible and eyes working as buttons 🤔

 

Btw i like the result, the silver buttons help break black surface and add detail 👍

Link to comment
41 minutes ago, CESTUS III said:

That's a tough one going by memory, if i have to bet i would say owl head sticker, with yellow owl turned full black to be invisible and eyes working as buttons 🤔

 

Btw i like the result, the silver buttons help break black surface and add detail 👍

Yup dead on man. Like I said, your the best.

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
  • Create New...
Stage Select